Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Re: Dear Chris,

Dear Chris,

I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybody Edits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, I heard the news that you were removing Minecraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said "I will stop him by advertising on his site, so he will have to deal with Richard Stallman and Freedom?." However, you ignored them and continues crashing Minecraft. Then a lot of MC player came to you house with a diamond sword to kill you. You were playing Kirby Super Star Ultra. when they broke your NDS, you cried and killed their Charged Creeper, which exploded you. Then the world explodes, leaving you with Wheatly and the space core.

You ended up falling from a giant cake of death.However, you didn't die. You transformed into an angel and got out of the cake. Then you killed your mother and you father with a muffin! and ate the muffin after you kill them. Then you said: ''I'm an idiot'' Then I came to your angel spirit in heaven and   killed your angel spirit.

One time, I tried to kill you because you ruined EE because you accept the bots.

Then the world exploded. Ha! It implodes back to normal, avast Chris' ****! He actually plays Kirby Super Star Ultra! But he threw it away and got it back FOREVER but he destroyed it FOREVER.

Noobs opened a black-hole up and Kirby Games flew out and ate a strawberry sidewalk.

I got Kirby Super Star but it broke. Flying Smileys invaded Everybody Edits and destroyed all the moderators by trolling their best stairs run the   high cool and mined some redstone with hands and got Kirby Games to eat GamingGuy and tortilla monsters. Giant cookies blew all the Kirby Games...OH NOES! IT'S HAMMER TIME, MOTHER[BLEEP]ERS! THE KIRBY GAMES ARE DOOMED - THANK THE ALMIGHTY HAMMER LORD THAT IT'S THE VERY END BECAUSE KIRBY GAMES ARE [Bloop!]!!!!!!

#127 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

I went to the shops today and saw that you are advertising Everybody Edits, You said I want pancakes not smileys. then someone gave you a pancake, and said "Improve Everybody Edits, or i will kill you." You were surprised because you saw a player of you game. Then out of nowhere bananas, you ignored them and went back to your home. Then you took Spencer Pootis out of the house and took it back to examine it with a BOMB. *BOOM!!* the item exploded. then few years later, I heard the news that you were removing Minecraft by crashing the whole site, but Notch said "I will stop him by advertising on his site, so he will have to deal with Richard Stallman and Freedom?." However, you ignored them and continues crashing Minecraft. Then a lot of MC player came to you house with a diamond sword to kill you. You were playing Kirby Super Star Ultra. when they broke your NDS, you cried and killed their Charged Creeper, which exploded you. Then the world explodes, leaving you with Wheatly and the space core.

You ended up falling from a giant cake of death.However, you didn't die. You transformed into an angel and got out of the cake. Then you killed your mother and you father with a muffin! and ate the muffin after you kill them. Then you said: ''I'm an idiot'' Then I came to your angel spirit in heaven and   killed your angel spirit.

One time, I tried to kill you because you ruined EE because you accept the bots.

Then the world exploded. Ha! It implodes back to normal, avast Chris' ****! He actually plays Kirby Super Star Ultra! But he threw it away and got it back FOREVER but he destroyed it FOREVER.

Noobs opened a black-hole up and Kirby Games flew out and ate a strawberry sidewalk.

I got Kirby Super Star but it broke. Flying Smileys invaded Everybody Edits and destroyed all the moderators by trolling their best stairs run the   high cool and mined some redstone with hands and got Kirby Games to eat GamingGuy and tortilla monsters. Giant cookies blew all the Kirby Games...OH NOES! IT'S HAMMER TIME, MOTHER[BLEEP]ERS! THE KIRBY GAMES ARE DOOMED - I'M GONNA CRY NOW MOMMA

#128 Before February 2015

Cola1

Dear Chris,

I got Kirby Super Star but it broke. Flying Smileys invaded Everybody Edits and destroyed all the moderators by trolling their best stairs run the   high cool and mined some redstone with hands and got Kirby Games to eat GamingGuy and tortilla monsters. Giant cookies blew all the Kirby Games...OH NOES! IT'S HAMMER TIME, MOTHER[BLEEP]ERS! THE KIRBY GAMES ARE DOOMED - I'M GONNA CRY NOW MOMMA.

I fell into sewers then...

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#129 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

I got Kirby Super Star but it broke. Flying Smileys invaded Everybody Edits and destroyed all the moderators by trolling their best stairs run the   high cool and mined some redstone with hands and got Kirby Games to eat GamingGuy and tortilla monsters. Giant cookies blew all the Kirby Games...OH NOES! IT'S HAMMER TIME, MOTHER[BLEEP]ERS! THE KIRBY GAMES ARE DOOMED - I'M GONNA CRY NOW MOMMA.

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll.

#130 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll,

#131 Before February 2015

some woman

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#132 Before February 2015

DarkMax116

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie.

#133 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and

#134 Before February 2015

Cola1

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and ran away because Toby ate

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#135 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and ran away because Toby ate cake and yelled, "THE CAKE

#136 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and ran away because Toby ate cake and yelled, "THE CAKE WAS A NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!"!

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#137 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and ran away because Toby ate cake and yelled, "THE CAKE WAS A NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!" There was an explosion and

#138 Before February 2015

some woman

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and ran away because Toby ate cake and yelled, "THE CAKE WAS A NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!" There was an explosion and the cake was a lie.

#139 Before February 2015

DryKirby

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and ran away because Toby ate cake and yelled, "THE CAKE WAS A NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!" There was an explosion and the cake was a lie. My fried chicken exploded too.

Last edited by DryKirby64 (Jul 28 2012 7:37:32 pm)

if a girl does not have yuri then she is lost

but that same girl can be lost in the yuri

#140 Before February 2015

Deetz

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and ran away because Toby ate cake and yelled, "THE CAKE WAS A NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!" There was an explosion and the cake was a lie. I got sad after that and

#141 Before February 2015

DryKirby

^ Wrong one, I'll add that to mine

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and ran away because Toby ate cake and yelled, "THE CAKE WAS A NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!" There was an explosion and the cake was a lie. My fried chicken exploded too. I got sad after that and so I built taco trucks.

if a girl does not have yuri then she is lost

but that same girl can be lost in the yuri

#142 Before February 2015

Cola1

Welcome back Drykirby X3

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and ran away because Toby ate cake and yelled, "THE CAKE WAS A NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!" There was an explosion and the cake was a lie. My fried chicken exploded too. I got sad after that and so I built taco trucks. But the tacos were laxatives.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#143 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and ran away because Toby ate cake and yelled, "THE CAKE WAS A NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!" There was an explosion and the cake was a lie. My fried chicken exploded too. I got sad after that and so I built taco trucks. But the tacos were laxatives. I found my way out

#144 Before February 2015

some woman

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and ran away because Toby ate cake and yelled, "THE CAKE WAS A NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!" There was an explosion and the cake was a lie. My fried chicken exploded too. I got sad after that and so I built taco trucks. But the tacos were laxatives. I found my way out, but the cookie was a

#145 Before February 2015

Arby

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and ran away because Toby ate cake and yelled, "THE CAKE WAS A NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!" There was an explosion and the cake was a lie. My fried chicken exploded too. I got sad after that and so I built taco trucks. But the tacos were laxatives. I found my way out, but the cookie was a GIANT LADYBUG!

#146 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and ran away because Toby ate cake and yelled, "THE CAKE WAS A NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!" There was an explosion and the cake was a lie. My fried chicken exploded too. I got sad after that and so I built taco trucks. But the tacos were laxatives. I found my way out, but the cookie was a GIANT LADYBUG! I realized that a cookie

#147 Before February 2015

Arby

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and ran away because Toby ate cake and yelled, "THE CAKE WAS A NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!" There was an explosion and the cake was a lie. My fried chicken exploded too. I got sad after that and so I built taco trucks. But the tacos were laxatives. I found my way out, but the cookie was a GIANT LADYBUG! I realized that a cookie dose not move.

#148 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and ran away because Toby ate cake and yelled, "THE CAKE WAS A NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!" There was an explosion and the cake was a lie. My fried chicken exploded too. I got sad after that and so I built taco trucks. But the tacos were laxatives. I found my way out, but the cookie was a GIANT LADYBUG! I realized that a cookie does not move.

I went to the mall

#149 Before February 2015

Arby

Dear Chris,

I fell into sewers then I did a barrel roll. T'was an epic barrel roll, but Chris told me that he likes apple pie. I saw Sewer Jack and ran away because Toby ate cake and yelled, "THE CAKE WAS A NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!" There was an explosion and the cake was a lie. My fried chicken exploded too. I got sad after that and so I built taco trucks. But the tacos were laxatives. I found my way out, but the cookie was a GIANT LADYBUG! I realized that a cookie does not move.

I went to the mall,and then a cow fell on me.

#150 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Dear Chris,

I went to the mall, and then a cow fell on me. I called the doctor because

Fateskr1450886121569614

Board footer