Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Re: Game Discussion » [Release] EEW - an EEU parody. » 2020-04-16 03:09:54

Educational use my ****

this is copyright infringement

#2 Re: Game Discussion » Pass ownership to JoshuaStone » 2020-04-02 23:45:30

Zumza, Tomahawk, Different55: Thank you for your feedback, I have edited my post to take your points into account.

Processor wrote:

EDIT: Just to be clear:
- Tomahawk handled the situation properly and professionally, there is no wrongdoing on his side.
- For the better or worse, Gren is being silenced on these forums.
- This post is an advertisement for my server. Our Discord did not silence Gren, this post raises awareness to that fact and invites those who are interested to join.
- The line about "Xenopropaganda" and independent journalism is a joke.

#3 Re: Game Discussion » Pass ownership to JoshuaStone » 2020-04-02 21:13:54

Today, rat created this topic:

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=46822

In the past, we have allowed such topics to be posted on the forums, as they shed light on the ability of Xenonetix to perform his job as the game owner - verbally abusing players half his age is not OK.
This change in forum policy coincides with the fact that these forums are now officially under the administration of Xenonetix and his staff (Diff is a staff member now).

The way Tomahawk dealt with the issue was very professional. However the implication of this decision is that we can no longer rely on these forums to gain insight about Xeno's wrongdoings.
It is therefore important that you do not solely form your opinion based on Xenopropaganda and subscribe to independent journalism, such as the one we offer on our third-party Discord server.

You can join our server via the link below and enjoy extensive uncensored coverage of all EE dramas (including the current one), as well as memes, voice chats, programming advice, and much more.
https://discord.gg/QT8qkBg


EDIT: Just to be clear:
- Tomahawk handled the situation properly and professionally, there is no wrongdoing on his side.
- For the better or worse, Gren is being silenced on these forums.
- This post is an advertisement for my server. Our Discord did not silence Gren, this post raises awareness to that fact and invites those who are interested to join.
- The line about "Xenopropaganda" and independent journalism is a joke.

#4 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 42 Sign Ups » 2020-02-16 18:28:18

Kira wrote:

you're literally **** unreadable

Isn't the point of mafia to be unreadable?

#7 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory! » 2020-02-07 17:19:28

Jawapa's gambit almost worked, which means that I almost lost the game.

Thank you Kira for ending the game early //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#9 Re: Game Discussion » EE Speedrun Tournament » 2020-02-02 23:18:36

Hello! There's going to be one or two days of delay, since the bot still has some kinks that need to be worked out.

#12 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory! » 2020-01-27 19:56:39

Thank u diff for not voting on Task

Your reasons for lynching me were 0/10
But the result? 10/10

#13 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory! » 2020-01-27 05:41:31

BuzzerBee wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

Is this going to be the game that kills mafia for a while?

But I just got here ):

No that would be Mafia Corona Edition

#14 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory! » 2020-01-27 05:27:05

I don't lose the game by being lynched, so I am not that offended if we lynch me.

At the current state of the game, lynching task and only task is the best strategic decision town can make. You don't want to end up in a LyLo because you lynched processor too early. Maybe by the time you lynch me even more players have had positive and negative stances toward me so that  my lynch is more informational.

Finding scum is an asymmetric problem. It takes 1 mistake by scum to be found. Scum have to be careful 24/7 and watch what they say. So the more time we give to the players to talk, the more content we will have to analyze, the more likely it is that patterns emerge and the better our chances of finding scum.

#15 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory! » 2020-01-27 04:58:08

This game has no night phase.

If you lynch Processor/TaskManager tonight.
We're gonna be 11 players tomorrow.
Then you can lynch TaskManager/Processor tomorrow.
Then you're gonna be 10 players in 2 days.

OR

You double lynch Processor and Task today.
You're gonna be 10 players tomorrow.
You are in the same place, but you have 1 fewer day of discussion, and one fewer chance of reacting to the flip results.

If we lynch task and task flips scum, I am 50% less likely to be scum than the average player (I am not part of his mafia team at least).
Similarly, from your point of view:
If you lynch me and I flip scum, Task is 50% less likely to be scum than the average player (he is not part of my mafia team at least).

I still recommend you go for TaskManager because we actually have reasons to suspect him. Ele's interaction with him does not help his case either.

Mutant's affiliation with me is one-sided, and it can still be a town mutant -> town/scum proc relationship
-> if I were to flip scum, you could not conclude that he is scum as well.
I have a very strong town read on mutant myself. No scum would bother defending a townie like that, especially since they could end up being from the other scum team.

---

ShadowsEdge:
I just defended 100% of the reason you think I'm scum. Are you still going to vote for me? Why?
It's now your turn to defend your scum read on me.

#16 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory! » 2020-01-27 04:27:08

1. That is a misunderstanding. I am 100% commited on my TaskManager read.

A double lynch is worse than lynching either one of us, because it denys town discussion time.

To be explicit:
I still would rather have you only lynch me than double lynch me and task if given the choice.
You can always democratically lynch Task tomorrow if you still feel like it

2. OH MY GOD YOURE BEING REALLY UNFAIR HERE
I WAS LITERALLY ASKED TO EXPLAIN MY SUS READ ON TASK, ELE AND JAWAPA AND I DID.
NOW YOU ARE SAYING IM DETERRING THE LYNCH AWAY FROM MYSELF?

Ahem.
This point is invalid because those posts were all in response to muliple people asking me to explain my reads.
I did not want to deter attention away from myself, you could say I was "forced" to make those posts explaining my reads on those people in details (although I am proud of them and glad I did it)
I called Task, ele and jawapa suspicious BEFORE anyone putting pressure on me. I have been following a task lynch since D1 and ele and jawapa sus reads since early D2. Long before anyone started a lynch proc wagon. I have created a lot of enemies with those scum reads and have effectively caused all those people to vote on me.


3. See point 1. A double lynch is 100% worse than lynching either one of us, because it denys town discussion time.

----

See? It's easy for me to defend myself when I know what you're talking about.

#17 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory! » 2020-01-27 04:17:20

ShadowsEdge: I refuse to spend half an hour to answer the generic and broad question that you took 1 minute to type and you did not even include any references

If that's scummy to you, feel free to vote on me

#18 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory! » 2020-01-27 04:15:05

Today in mafia:

TFW all mafia players start demanding answers to questions that take a minute to ask but take half an hour for me to answer and are shocked when I cannot keep up.

#19 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory! » 2020-01-27 04:12:13

Different55 wrote:

also where's this 5 days figure come from?

From the last mafia game I think, where days were 5 days long.

Correction: 72 hours

#20 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory! » 2020-01-27 04:11:32

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Why are you fence-sitting? Why are you reluctant to restate your defense?

Ask me something generic or exagerated and I'll ask you to be more specific.
I was not trying to fence sit, I was asking you to be more specific.
Instead of doing so and engaging with me in a discussion, you are accusing me of fence sitting.
I cannot understand your concerns about a broad subject with a single question and I cannot properly answer it without you giving me more input.
So give me more input and I'll reply with content.

#21 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory! » 2020-01-27 04:08:35

ShadowsEdge wrote:

The point isn't that it came from you. My whole point is that you support a single lynch, while Taskmanager is fine with a Double Lynch. Neither proves either as scum, but Taskmanager is fine with being lynched, while you have openly stated that you want a single lynch, and have made it abundantly clear you want that lynch to be Taskmanager rather than yourself. To add onto this, you say that it's bad for town to have a double lynch, despite believing Taskmanager is scum. Ergo, what's the harm in performing the double lynch if it ultimately provides no effect to the game?

It's better to lynch me, or task, then wait 5 days and lynch the other person. Discussion time is, next to the death flips, the most valuable resource town has this game. It's literally the only method we have for scum hunting, so don't deny it to us
It's not a null effect to have less time to discuss

#22 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory! » 2020-01-27 04:05:58

Generally, analyzing links between players are far more valuable than analyzing their behavior.
So ele would be considered neutral by me if Task flips town.

#23 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory! » 2020-01-27 03:58:11

Let me give you a personalized defence, I need some clarification first tho.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I would also like to note, I don't suspect you because you refused to answer a question, I suspect you because of your fence sitting, obligation to deter the lynch away from yourself, and onto multiple players, as well as what I originally mentioned in the previous post.

1: "fence sitting" [citation needed]
2: obligation to deter the lynch away from yourself, and onto multiple players [citation needed]
3: "as well as what I originally mentioned in the previous post" [what specifically?]

#24 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory! » 2020-01-27 03:52:12

Lynching Task reveals info on ele as well, which you would know if you read my post.

Unless you disagree? Then let's have a discussion about it.

#25 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory! » 2020-01-27 03:50:27

ShadowsEdge wrote:

The last point does make sense, but it mostly seems like you're trying to save your own skin. But I'm not going to be a broken record and repeat those points.

What the ****

No I said it because you, ele, Crybaby, TaskManager do (did) not understand why a double lynch is bad for town


It feels like nobody is listening to what I'm saying simplying because "its from processor and processor has 5 votes on him" and its really really frustrating
I cannot have make a logical point without being accused of wanting to "saving my own skin"

like what the **** no I dont give a **** I just want you guys to stop acting like idiots thanks

/rant

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1597016843.7907 - Generated in 0.166 seconds, 9 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.55 MiB (Peak: 1.88 MiB) ]