Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#276 2024-03-29 23:15:33

Bobithan

Re: πŸ•πŸ•‘πŸ•’πŸ•“πŸ•”πŸ•• Mafia 56 (Clock Mafia) πŸ•–πŸ•—πŸ•˜πŸ•™πŸ•šπŸ•›

Pqwerty wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

I HAVE MECHANICAL PROOF OF IT. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN TARGET OTHERS IS MAFIA.

You don't have mechanical proof, unless you want to copy/paste a mod pm lol. It's your word against mine.

I don't understand why you wouldn't, as town, claim your role immediately after seeing a fakeclaim. You're not going to get an uncontested claim voted out, like ever. You only counterclaimed when prompted with your back against the wall.

Bruh cuz I didnt feel comfortable claiming with only one scum found. I wanted to find another one until we started massclaiming and you pressured me to claim.

this is such an unnecessarily risky play when you're one mislynch from losing the game that there's no way you would ever do this.

aka towwl

#277 2024-03-29 23:16:36

Pqwerty

ugh why am I even trying to bother trying to convince a confirmed scum that they’re scum? You’re just gonna keep misconstruing my arguments and poking little holes like you’ve been doing all game

#278 2024-03-29 23:17:43

Processor

DO NOT YET VOTE this is just a suggestion to implement within 48 hours after discussion

80 % Pqwerty is mafia; 20 % Bobithan is mafia

--

I have the perfect strategy

1. We lynch Schlog (confirmed scum) (Edi+N1KF+Proc+Bob/Pqwerty/Schlog)
2. We look at Schlog's card
2b. Mafia Rolecop: Bobithan's claim is FALSE. Lynch him.
2a. 1-Shot-Juggernaut: Pqwerty's claim is FALSE. Lynch him.
2c. Mafia Goon: If there is another Rolecop, Schlog was the one carrying the kill. The rolecop could not have been visiting Zumza (because that would be stupid). Pqwerty's claim is FALSE. Lynch him.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#279 2024-03-29 23:19:40

Pqwerty

Bobithan wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

I HAVE MECHANICAL PROOF OF IT. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN TARGET OTHERS IS MAFIA.

You don't have mechanical proof, unless you want to copy/paste a mod pm lol. It's your word against mine.

I don't understand why you wouldn't, as town, claim your role immediately after seeing a fakeclaim. You're not going to get an uncontested claim voted out, like ever. You only counterclaimed when prompted with your back against the wall.

Bruh cuz I didnt feel comfortable claiming with only one scum found. I wanted to find another one until we started massclaiming and you pressured me to claim.

this is such an unnecessarily risky play when you're one mislynch from losing the game that there's no way you would ever do this.

Well I was hoping people would doubt your JK claim since you’ve been scummy otherwise so I wouldn’t have to claim and I wouldn’t have to get shot tonight. This was my trump card cuz it gets both of us killed. I didn’t want to play it immediately cuz that would mean I die without solving the other person.

#280 2024-03-29 23:19:45

Bobithan

Processor wrote:

DO NOT YET VOTE this is just a suggestion to implement within 48 hours after discussion

80 % Pqwerty is mafia; 20 % Bobithan is mafia

--

I have the perfect strategy

1. We lynch Schlog (confirmed scum) (Edi+N1KF+Proc+Bob/Pqwerty/Schlog)
2. We look at Schlog's card
2b. Mafia Rolecop: Bobithan's claim is FALSE. Lynch him.
2a. 1-Shot-Juggernaut: Pqwerty's claim is FALSE. Lynch him.
2c. Mafia Goon: If there is another Rolecop, Schlog was the one carrying the kill. The rolecop could not have been visiting Zumza (because that would be stupid). Pqwerty's claim is FALSE. Lynch him.

I like this plan.

aka towwl

Wooted by:

#281 2024-03-29 23:19:57

Schlog

!vote Processor

#282 2024-03-29 23:22:47

Pqwerty

Oh my gosh proc NO! When Schlog flips town they’re gonna kill me next and it’s gg mafia! Your plan only works if Schlog is mafia

#283 2024-03-29 23:23:11

Bobithan

Pqwerty wrote:

Well I was hoping people would doubt your JK claim since you’ve been scummy otherwise so I wouldn’t have to claim and I wouldn’t have to get shot tonight.

This could never have possibly been the plan, because the only person who finds me scummy is you...

Anyways I'm going to take a walk before the sun goes down. Maybe I'll look at the thread a bit on my phone idk

aka towwl

#284 2024-03-29 23:23:28

Pqwerty

Bobithan only likes your plan because they know it makes them win

#285 2024-03-29 23:23:32

Bobithan

Pqwerty wrote:

Oh my gosh proc NO! When Schlog flips town they’re gonna kill me next and it’s gg mafia! Your plan only works if Schlog is mafia

thankfully Schlog is mafia //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

aka towwl

#286 2024-03-29 23:23:50

Processor

Bruh but if Pqwerty is scum, why did Schlog throw? And then why didn't schlog and pqwerty just go with the flow? Both N1KF and I were scumreading Edilights more than Pqwerty and its totally reasonable to hope for an edilights mislynch??!

I am so confused

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#287 2024-03-29 23:24:15

Bobithan

Pqwerty wrote:

Bobithan only likes your plan because they know it makes them win

The funny thing about this comment is it's true in the case I'm town and in the case I'm scum

aka towwl

#288 2024-03-29 23:25:17

Pqwerty

Bobithan tried pinning me down with gotcha! tactics (see my alleged β€œslip”) and his case has been shaky against me all game

#289 2024-03-29 23:25:42

Schlog

post role card or riot

#290 2024-03-29 23:26:12

Processor

@N1KF please analyze my #278 plan to make sure I haven't made any logical errors; it rests heavily on the claim made in #275 by Pqwerty.

#291 2024-03-29 23:26:41

Bobithan

Schlog wrote:

post role card or riot

As Schlog's lawyer: this is a joke.

aka towwl

Wooted by:

#292 2024-03-29 23:27:34

Bobithan

Pqwerty wrote:

Bobithan tried pinning me down with gotcha! tactics (see my alleged β€œslip”) and his case has been shaky against me all game

tbh I forgot that from another POV it was possible to see me as anything but town so I just completely forgot you might've been talking about me lol

aka towwl

#293 2024-03-29 23:31:02

Schlog

to be fair though bobithan your case against him kinda does suck ****

im in the boat that it's a **** idea to kill people that are suspicious of you because then you just get thrown into a blender the next day

Wooted by:

#294 2024-03-29 23:34:44

Pqwerty

Majority is 4 anyway so I’m parking my vote here for now

#295 2024-03-29 23:45:52

Schlog

by the way i have no intention of selling out my teammate because that's just bad manners

#296 2024-03-29 23:46:48

Schlog

(just to be clear)

#297 2024-03-29 23:56:36

Processor

I am so disappointed that my Edilights read was wrong :pensive:

#298 2024-03-30 00:16:48

Kira

!Vote Processor

Enough **** around. It's clear as day that you are imposter.

#299 2024-03-30 02:01:46

Bobithan

From my POV it's safer to vote for pqwerty since I know he's scum due to the counterclaim, but I understand from another player's POV it might be a safer bet to vote for Schlog since he's basically outed and it might look like a 50/50 between me and pqwerty, which would be best to resolve with a schlog flip.

--

Schlog advocating for a d1 nolynch:
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 90#p798690
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 13#p798713
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 13#p798713

I understand wanting to nolynch as a misplay new players make a lot and I said Schlog was looking simply inexperienced in this post, but I'm not so sure Schlog is actually inexperienced in mafia just because I think this post (#117) could only really be written by somebody with some mafia experience, and somebody with mafia experience shouldn't advocate a nolynch on d1 with an odd player count. This being a game on a forum after a long hiatus gives scum a bit of room to consider trying generally suspicious things because of a lack of meta, so advocating for a nolynch d1 as scum is not such a crazy thing to do; people are going to be more forgiving (as I was initially).

Speaking of #117, anybody else find it curious he floats the idea of diff likely being the town PR and then 10 minutes later he says he wants to vote diff, even clarifying that he's ok with yeeting pr!diff?? It is basically never the right idea to vote out a player based on inactivity; you should always operate under the assumption that their activity will pick back up eventually due to a mod prod or substitution. He eventually relents and unvotes after N1KF told him a sub was possible (even though I also told him earlier... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad) and he "facepalmed" but of course hammers him anyways at the end of the day because it's funny.

Schlog wrote:

anyways everything i've said is what i would've said if i were town tho tbf most of it was just baiting towwl into responding certain ways, which has taught me that bait and punish strategies like this only work if you don't skim everything and take the game seriously

As for D3 schlog, I found his confession to be particularly genuine based on this post. This does not ring of town trying to troll the game: He's giving an honest retrospective of his scum strategy not working out as he'd have hoped. I just can't see town!schlog starting his scumclaim manufacturing a retrospective of his scum-aligned play.

Also schlog isn't an ****, he wouldn't throw as town like this. It's more forgivable to throw as mafia after a PR catches you, even if there is a bit of wiggle room with a JK callout.

By the way, lets go over that jailkeep on Schlog. Because it's pretty damning and it's why I don't really hold it against him for giving up after I Got Him.

After Buzz flipped follower and I targeted Zumza n1 (thought he was a good choice for maybe getting scum but also maybe preventing a kill. I didn't really have a good grasp of the game n1), and saw that Zumza died anyways, I knew the full setup.

So there's a few possibilities from my POV:
1. Schlog tried to kill n2, but couldn't, because he was in jail.
This I find to be the most likely scenario. I could have jailed pqwerty but I was thinking that the scum team wouldn't have pqwerty perform the kill since he had a lot of heat d2, so I went with Schlog instead.
2. Scum team didn't kill last night to misdirect the jailkeeper, but also Schlog is scum anyways.
This I find to also be possible and definitely the funnier option, but I don't think it's smart for a team with Schlog on it to not try a kill since he already has quite a bit of heat.
3. Scum team didn't kill last night to misdirect the jailkeeper, and also Schlog is not scum.
The only way it makes sense for the no-schlog scum team to try withholding their night kill is if pqwerty is town too (as it is safe to expect a jailkeep on pqwerty or schlog given EoD2), but I know pqwerty is scum because I know I'm the jailkeeper, so this isn't the case.
4. Scum team tried to kill town!Schlog but I protected him.
A schlog kill n2 is just a dumb idea. Me, proc, and N1KF are much, much better targets to keep the waters muddied as much as possible. I do not find this likely at all.

So there. Schlog is scum and an easy vote, and with scum!schlog voted out, Processor's plan guarantees a town victory.

I'll say my piece on pqwerty either later tonight or tomorrow.

aka towwl

#300 2024-03-30 03:44:26

Pqwerty

Idk I’ve been burned by so many trolls in past games here that I’m just not gonna fall for it anymore.

I can’t believe Edilights posted their role pm and I can’t believe Schlog is throwing and I can’t believe Bobithan is going to get away with this. Honestly I’ve had enough of this game and Bobithan deserves the win for getting follower out D1 and none of their partners out in a flawless victory. And bonus points for style too. The JK fake claim was an epic way to frame Schlog.

Gosha1712315725799165

Board footer