Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#301 2024-03-30 03:52:36

Schlog

Re: πŸ•πŸ•‘πŸ•’πŸ•“πŸ•”πŸ•• Mafia 56 (Clock Mafia) πŸ•–πŸ•—πŸ•˜πŸ•™πŸ•šπŸ•›

Bobithan wrote:

He's giving an honest retrospective of his scum strategy not working out as he'd have hoped.

honestly, it was a pretty good strategy; you didn't know how much i knew about mafia so the nolynch advocating was intended to bait you into explaining it and thinking i was a noob townie

then, after reading your "theory" of OSJ potentially existing, i floated the possibility of the other PR being diff to see how you'd respond which would confirm your role (fishing for info, but not how you thought i was)

this would have worked if i played it better

#302 2024-03-30 03:53:29

Schlog

biggest misplay was killing zumza n1 tbh, shouldve just gone for you like i had originally planned

#303 2024-03-30 03:56:25

Pqwerty

Also, can I just say that Schlog can be experienced at mafia and still be trolling? He said so himself that he voted diff because he thought it was funny. This was even before your alleged JK on Schlog so he’s been trolling since even before today.

Also I’m not even going to bother with the JK scenarios because from my point of view I know they didn’t happen.

#304 2024-03-30 03:57:41

Schlog

that is still true i did in fact vote diff because at first i was a **** but then i decided it was really funny

and it WAS

#305 2024-03-30 04:00:33

Pqwerty

This is layers of trolling rn and Im surprised anyone would be falling for it. Bobithan I know you aren’t falling for it because you know Schlog is town but I appreciate your commitment to the bit

#306 2024-03-30 04:20:51

Schlog

diff can you delete kira's unfunny post

Wooted by:

#307 2024-03-30 06:46:58

Edilights
Website

Schlog wrote:

also, edilights literally just cheated and posted his role card

I was asked to do and I wasn't alone doing that . It's not in the rules . If Onjit modifies , then he cheat.

Schlog wrote:

my teammate is [redacted]

Teammate is whom ?
Are there suppose to be 2 killers or 1 ?

Pqwerty wrote:

I can’t believe Edilights posted his role

Excuse me , if everybody expose their roles and what's the point of the game ? It's not even mentioned to the basic rules .

Schlog wrote:

diff can you delete kira's unfunny post

I agree with you .

If there are 1 jailbreaker and 1 killer , how hard is to search for a killer ?

#308 2024-03-30 07:04:12

N1KF
Wiki Mod
From: α€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺ From: α€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺ From: α€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺα€ͺ
Website

Revealing your role card in a closed setup is different than mentioning it, as others have done. It's seen as against the spirit of the game, as it may remove any ambiguity if somebody checks to see if their role cards match.

Edilights wrote:

If there are 1 jailbreaker and 1 killer , how hard is to search for a killer ?

There are two people in the Mafia who can kill. If you find it easy, then you can help the Town a lot with your skills, by finding the Mafia.

#309 2024-03-30 07:23:02

Edilights
Website

N1KF wrote:

Revealing your role card in a closed setup is different than mentioning it, as others have done. It's seen as against the spirit of the game, as it may remove any ambiguity if somebody checks to see if their role cards match.

Well , that's the point where I acknowledge this statement.
So , let's find out the killer of this mafia.

Wooted by:

#310 2024-03-30 09:01:04

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

1 days and 20 hours remaining.

Let's bring back the clock.

vYn4nKZ.png

Bobithan's case
  • is a Town Jailkeeper (2/3)

• Night 1 jailed Zumza, failing to prevent Zumza's kill from Mafia 1-Shot Juggernaut (1/3)

• Night 2 jailed Schlog

Night 1 is backed up by Day 2, where Bobithan mentioned the Juggernaut three out of four posts in a row. This comment in particular stands out:

Bobithan wrote:

The whole juggernaut/insider information theory is more speculation than anything concrete, but it's not something I can really ignore.

because it shows Bobithan is trying to balance both downplaying his knowledge, and reaffirming the importance of the Juggernaut.

Bobithan wrote:

Now that we know there's a tracker in this setup

Bobithan accidentally refers to the Follower as the Tracker. If a Mafia Rolecop (2/3) found a Tracker Night 1, that could be a scum slip. And if there is a Mafia Rolecop, that further suggests Bobithan would try to throw Town off by repeatedly mentioning the Juggernaut.

Night 2 is believable, considering the circumstances ending Day 2. I think we can all agree Schlog's hammering was sus.

Bobithan claims Jailkeeper first thing, and explains his reasoning. Straight to the point.

Pqwerty's case
  • is a Town Tracker (1/3)

• Night 1 saw Bobithan target Zumza, confirming Bobithan is Mafia

• Night 2 saw N1KF target nobody

As we all know, Pqwerty tried to make a strong case for the Babysitter claiming Day 1. But the Babysitter is impossible to exist with a Tracker, so all they were doing was distracting the Town. This speculation makes much more sense from a Mafia perspective.

Pqwerty wrote:

maybe since you (Bobithan) and me were the highest trs yesterday the mafia went after someone who was tr'd a little less to avoid attacking someone who was likely to be protected by the Jailkeeper (me and you).

Cuz the mafia can't do anything to prevent a tracker but maybe they can dance around the JK protect. Idk I might be reading too much into the nightkill cuz there could be many other reasons why they went with Zumza over me or you.

Also JK/Tracker shouldn't claim rn. Maybe tomorrow if we ML again today

NOTE! Pqwerty considers the possibility Jailkeeper, which is ALSO impossible if they are a Tracker. But to Pqwerty's credit, they do mention the Tracker as well, and mentions the other Town PR shouldn't claim Day 2.

Pqwerty wrote:

See this is what is making me more suspicious of you, Bobithan. You’re making all these assumptions about how the mafia is acting (β€œoh there’s a juggernaut” and β€œoh the mafia were PR hunting last night”) to try to prove that I’m mafia and you’re treating them like facts. The only people who know what the mafia were doing are the mafia so making cases on me based on insider knowledge seems like you either have too much information or that you’re trying to use bad logic to frame me.

Pqwerty wrote:

Sure but again, unless you're mafia you don't know why Zumza was killed.

Pqwerty wrote:

Why? I get nothing from this post and I don't know how anyone would townread it unless they had insider information about Edilight's role.

Pqwerty gets defensive, insisting Bobithan doesn't know unless he's Mafia. This is a point in Pqwerty's favor. If they're the Tracker, then they know Bobithan doesn't have a Town PR.

Pqwerty opposes Bobithan Day 2, rather gradually. Pqwerty's willingness to move from Bobithan to me, also hints at a lack of commitment to confirming somebody as a Mafioso.

Pqwerty wrote:

Why would Proc be hinting at anyone being a tracker?

This might be Pqwerty's most blatant reference to a Tracker. I consider it in their favor, because it shows confidence that Processor is not a Tracker.

Pqwerty wrote:

I voted Diff55 because I’d rather a townie went instead of a Pr (me)

Sus. If Pqwerty were a Tracker, they could claim AND get Bobithan killed. Having just one Mafioso down makes the game MUCH easier, likely easier than having a dead townie and a live Tracker.

The Night 2 action makes sense, since Pqwerty suspected a N1KF+Bobithan team-up.

Now for Day 3.

Pqwerty wrote:

I'm Vanilla Townie. Do you think I'd be playing so risky if I was anything but VT?

Not only claims Vanilla Townie, but gives extra reasoning. Why the extra step, if Pqwerty is to claim Tracker later and keep credibility with the Town?

Pqwerty wrote:

Well I was hoping people would doubt your JK claim since you’ve been scummy otherwise so I wouldn’t have to claim and I wouldn’t have to get shot tonight. This was my trump card cuz it gets both of us killed. I didn’t want to play it immediately cuz that would mean I die without solving the other person.

Assumes Bobithan is scummy, ignoring all the Town reads.

Conclusion

I think Pqwerty is lying. If Pqwerty+Schlog are Mafia, Pqwerty may be winging Day 3 as a last ditch effort.

Do not vote until discussion has gone on more.

#311 2024-03-30 09:02:42

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I ended the post with a conclusion, but I should also probably look more into Bobithan's posts. They may have more hints crediting or discrediting his role.

#312 2024-03-30 13:52:58

Edilights
Website

A tricky question : How many bullets does a mafia buddy kill another buddy?

#313 2024-03-30 18:27:22

Bobithan

Ok here's the outline I have for my pqwerty wall:

outline

I wrote this then went to Target to buy a soap dispenser and milk, among other things. On my ride back home I realized one more thing pretty damning of pqwerty which made me not quite as excited to flesh out this outline, because this kind of completely dismantles his tracker claim....

In post 95, I accidentally call the follower the tracker:

I don't like that he's so hung up about a babysitter when there's only a 25% chance a babysitter is in the game given starting information. Now that we know there's a tracker in this setup, maybe our mafia team has a juggernaut which makes a babysitter a lot more likely from a red POV.

pqwerty even calls me out on it in post 102

Pqwerty wrote:

How do you know there's a tracker in this setup unless you're a tracker or a mafia rolecop? This is clearly insider information that we aren't privy to unless you misspoke.

Why would he do this as the tracker? If there's a tracker and I'm scum, my slip up would be a pretty scary indication that the mafia rolecop found the tracker. At this point instead of trying to fruitlessly push to vote me out, he absolutely should reveal his N1 results to expedite my lynch, because scum is going to kill him that night anyways and he's not going to be able to share his n2 results. But he does not do that, because he is not the tracker, so there is no need to counterclaim at this point.

pqwerty is not the tracker.

aka towwl

#314 2024-03-30 19:50:39

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Bobithan wrote:

Exhibit B: (quite scummy) pqwerty giving weight to a possible nolunch.

I agree this is a scummy move. We could miss out on some delicious food!

#315 2024-03-30 20:17:54

Pqwerty

Well I guess I have to defend myself for the like tenth time this game.

(Exhibit A) You say that I had a bad vote on Buzzerbee but I think you're twisting my words. Do I need to remind you that you and N1KF were also on Buzzerbee D1, so it's not like Buzzerbee was obvious town. We all had reasons to suspect them.

But if we're bringing up dumb votes here, did you suddenly forget that D1 you and N1KF started a wagon on Processor for claiming VT? I was trying to think of reasons for why you voted but it's like, did you two legitimately think that he was a mafia immediately softing VT?

(Exhibit B) I said a no vote was an okay idea to prevent babysitter shenanigans but I preferred to vote. There's a difference between supporting an option and saying it's valid but suboptimal. Everything I said about babysitter I wouldve said as a VT because it's a dangerous role for town and I wanted to appear uninformed as a Tracker.

(Exhibit C) You all were acting relatively townie outside the Buzzerbee and Processor votes. I didn't really get suspicious until D2 when both of u turned on me. I think you gave enough reasons to be town to be townread but once Buzzerbee flipped town I got worried about who was on the BB wagon and tracked you.

(Exhibit D) I didn't realize that mafia rolecop had the highest probability (50%) out of all the possible mafia PRs. Sue me for not memorizing the clock.

(Exhibit E) Both you and N1KF said the mafia could've been looking for PRs since you both thought Zumza was softing a PR claim. I said I wouldn't have fallen for the bait. So that's a reason for you two to kill Zumza, but not me. The only other reason provided to kill Zumza was because they were suspicious of me, and that's clearly WIFOM because I can also make the argument that mafia did it to frame me. Essentially you say there were good reasons to kill Zumza but none of them are actually good for me.

(Exhibit F) This is a matter of opinion. I think your arguments are bad. You don't. In general, assuming a mafia juggernaut exists to prove someone else is mafia is not a good way to prove someone is mafia.

(Exhibit G) the options became me and Schlog so it was either, (a) let you guys kill the tracker or someone who could've been solved OR (b) we kill off the guy with one post since even if they were going to be subbed out the next day that wouldn't have helped us D2.

(Exhibit H) I meant to point out that it's dumb to give towncred for not knowing how roles work. I clearly faked not knowing how Juggernaut worked so clearly N1KF could've done the same. But yet, you give N1KF towncred for it and me scumcred for it when no cred should be given to anyone for it.

(Exhibit I) As I said before, Diff was a policy vote. See Exhibit (G).

(Exhibit J) You pushed me to claim if you don't remember. I was waiting to find both scum before claiming since even though N1KF says trading town's final PR for one mafia is a good trade, I can't say I'm a fan of 1 mafia vs all VTs. I didn't want to be in this situation but you've forced my hand.

(Exhibit K) You have a lot of personal experience with mafia throwing like this but I don't. Most mafia I see when they give up just go silent or self vote. Just because you see something happen a lot doesn't mean everyone else has.

Also, for the "damning" piece of evidence at the end, there's a reason why I put "unless you mispoke" at then end of that message. Because if it wasn't a typo, I would've pushed you way harder than I did. I didn't just go around screaming that someone scumslipped like you did when you conveniently happened to misunderstand me.

Now, to defend against N1KF.

I claimed VT because I wasn't willing at the time to trade the final town PR for one mafia. I defended my VT claim so that I didn't set off any PR-hunting alarms.
I gradually moved from Bobithan to you because I think both of you are mafia (you're both on top of each other's readlists and you both have no reason to throw the other under the bus, you both suddenly turned on me D2, you both had the bad vote on Processor D1, you both were on the Buzzerbee wagon) so if I couldn't get Bobithan who I mechanically confirmed as scum, I could at least get his partner. Again, I would've done the babysitter stuff as well if I were a VT, but I did it to look uninformed.

Do you two have any other attacks on me, or do I need to spend the rest of the game defending against an onslaught of attacks from you two?

#316 2024-03-30 20:19:12

Pqwerty

Team is Bobithan and N1KF but I doubt we're gonna get 4 votes on Bobithan since Schlog is throwing, Edilights is being silly, and Processor is drinking the Kool-aid.

#317 2024-03-30 20:51:25

Schlog

yeah how could you possibly advocate for no lunch, i was really hungry

#318 2024-03-30 20:52:47

Schlog

i think we all can agree that edilights needs to be modkilled for posting his role card though, onjit pls get on that

#319 2024-03-30 21:02:56

Processor

Processor wrote:

I have the perfect strategy

1. We lynch Schlog (confirmed scum) (Edi+N1KF+Proc+Bob/Pqwerty/Schlog)
2. We look at Schlog's card
2b. Mafia Rolecop: Bobithan's claim is FALSE. Lynch him.
2a. 1-Shot-Juggernaut: Pqwerty's claim is FALSE. Lynch him.
2c. Mafia Goon: If there is another Rolecop, Schlog was the one carrying the kill. The rolecop could not have been visiting Zumza (because that would be stupid). Pqwerty's claim is FALSE. Lynch him.

I have an amazing alternative strategy:

2. Every subsequent night, Bobithan jails Pqwerty, town nolynches.
3. If anyone ever dies during the night, we lynch Bobithan.
4. Town lives happily every after!

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#320 2024-03-30 21:03:40

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

1 day, 8 hours remaining.

Pqwerty wrote:

(Exhibit C) You all were acting relatively townie outside the Buzzerbee and Processor votes.

...and you voted BuzzerBee and Different55, both confirmed Town kills.

Pqwerty wrote:

(Exhibit E) Both you and N1KF said the mafia could've been looking for PRs since you both thought Zumza was softing a PR claim. I said I wouldn't have fallen for the bait. So that's a reason for you two to kill Zumza, but not me. The only other reason provided to kill Zumza was because they were suspicious of me, and that's clearly WIFOM because I can also make the argument that mafia did it to frame me. Essentially you say there were good reasons to kill Zumza but none of them are actually good for me.

And why would we BOTH point that our motives if we're Mafia? You'd think Mafia would go for misdirection, as you've admitted to doing plenty of as a Tracker.

I am still unconvinced that confirming a Mafioso would ever hurt Town in a game with this setup. With 1 Mafioso, the game could go down to just 3 players and the Town could still win. The amount of info available from 6 dead players is so much that losing the game would be difficult at that point. Going a whole day without telling people is a huge gamble, when you've expressed with the Babysitter that you want to minimize the Town's risk.

You went in so deep in trying to convince town you're a Vanilla Townie, that you lost your credibility when you backtracked on your VT claim and went to Tracker.

#321 2024-03-30 21:10:42

Processor

Something I can't wrap my head around: did Pqwerty come up with the "I am Tracker" plan on the spot after Edilights posted his role? (and before he just claimed VT because he had no other plans)

Or was he planning it all along and first-lying-about-being-VT was part of the plan?

He has been adamant on Bobithan being sus for D2 and D3.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#322 2024-03-30 21:13:30

Processor

If the idea of claiming Tracker was there all along
he fact that he first claimed VT is not really scum indicative
it is stupid, but it is stupid as townie pqwerty just as much as it is stupid as scum pqwerty...

Wooted by:

#323 2024-03-30 21:15:05

Pqwerty

N1KF wrote:

1 day, 8 hours remaining.

Pqwerty wrote:

(Exhibit C) You all were acting relatively townie outside the Buzzerbee and Processor votes.

...and you voted BuzzerBee and Different55, both confirmed Town kills.

Pqwerty wrote:

And why would we BOTH point that our motives if we're Mafia? You'd think Mafia would go for misdirection, as you've admitted to doing plenty of as a Tracker.

I am still unconvinced that confirming a Mafioso would ever hurt Town in a game with this setup. With 1 Mafioso, the game could go down to just 3 players and the Town could still win. The amount of info available from 6 dead players is so much that losing the game would be difficult at that point. Going a whole day without telling people is a huge gamble, when you've expressed with the Babysitter that you want to minimize the Town's risk.

You went in so deep in trying to convince town you're a Vanilla Townie, that you lost your credibility when you backtracked on your VT claim and went to Tracker.

I already said why I voted both BB and Diff55.

Idk what the mafia was doing killing Zumza, but it's more the fact that both of u thought Zumza was being PR hunted that makes me thing you're paired. If one of you said you didn't fall for it then I wouldn't be pushing it. I don't think you intended to say your reason for killing Zumza but you needed a reason to blame me that wasn't WIFOM and you ended up giving away your reason on accident.

Also why do you think Schlog, Processor, you, and Edilights would be able to solve the game after Bobithan flips wolf and I get NK'd? Majority would be 3 and I doubt you could get Schlog to stop throwing and Edilights to stop being silly.

#324 2024-03-30 21:15:35

Processor

@N1KF: can u give me your opinion on this strategy?
Processor wrote:

2c. Mafia Goon: If there is another Rolecop, Schlog was the one carrying the kill. The rolecop could not have been visiting Zumza (because that would be stupid). Pqwerty's claim is FALSE. Lynch him.

#325 2024-03-30 21:19:10

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Processor wrote:
@N1KF: can u give me your opinion on this strategy?
Processor wrote:

I see it as a fairly good strategy. The biggest risk is that Schlog is Town trolling us but I really hope that isn't the case.

Gosha1712315725799165

Board footer