Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Re: Debates » Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? » 2016-11-16 01:37:30

Slushie wrote:
Different55 wrote:

(which explains why Trump won the election)

Uh those protestors aren't for Trump lol.

#2 Re: Debates » Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? » 2016-11-09 02:35:27

Anyone watching the polls? Florida is quite close

#3 Re: Debates » Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? » 2016-11-07 00:13:36

Slushie wrote:
blizzard wrote:

I tend to try to be bipartisan

Is that why you're browsing an anti-Democrat Facebook group?
http://i.imgur.com/Los2nSq.png

I browse both Occupy Democrats and Occupy Democrats logic. Also if you take a closer look, Occupy Democrats logic doesn't even identify as conservative. They just dislike Hillary more.

#4 Re: Debates » Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? » 2016-11-06 18:07:13

MrJaWapa wrote:

Im pretty sure all of these are democrat.

Fox news.

I like how the moment I post something I immediately get called a Trump supporter. I tend to try to be bipartisan, it's just I normally see more stupidity coming from the left.

#6 Re: Debates » Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? » 2016-10-17 02:44:25

@slushi I would reply to what you said but I couldn't do any better than Zeldaxd did.

The fact so many on here are using a few examples of white/black/asian etc crime to justify islamic terrorism and the refugee problem disturbs me. No one is saying all muslims are criminals. No one is saying ban all LEGAL muslim immigrants or refugees already in America. I do believe though, a blanket ban on muslim immigration could be of benefit, however, I'm sure there are other solutions to the problem as well.

#7 Re: Debates » Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? » 2016-10-16 13:31:17

Kefka wrote:
blizzard wrote:
Slushie wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:
Slushie wrote:

How is a fear of all refugees due to crimes committed by a few rational?

There's a fear of terrorists pretending to be refugees. Not so much of refugees themselves.

A few things to note here.
(1. This statistic does not include additional crime.
(2. If you look up Norway and Sweden, both have high rape statistics, mostly due to their refugee problem.
(3. Over 50% of the refugees England and Wales took in committed violent crimes: "Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse" feel free to look that up if you wish.

Now am I saying all refugees are rapists, child abusers, and terrorists? No, of course not. Obviously, the background checks have worked relatively well. However, if you think rape and child abuse are mere phobias then I feel you have quite the hypocritical political views.

We should count all the rape and child abuse statistics in Caucasians, African Americans, Native Americans, Hispanics, Asians, Indians, Slavics, etc.

Muslims are no different.

We already do. Just remember, the number of muslims in America to black/white people are probably less than 1%. (Didn't look it up, so don't hold me to that). Comparing the number of rape and child abuse must be compared with the ratio of each race/religion. 56% of Syrian refugees, although only 900, is a higher statistic than say(for example) 2%, being 100,000.

#8 Re: Debates » Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? » 2016-10-15 15:14:20

Slushie wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:
Slushie wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:
Slushie wrote:

Deporting refugees because you're afraid they're going to hurt you is the literal definition of xenophobia.

No, phobias are irrational fears.

How is a fear of all refugees due to crimes committed by a few rational?

There's a fear of terrorists pretending to be refugees. Not so much of refugees themselves.

A few things to note here.
(1. This statistic does not include additional crime.
(2. If you look up Norway and Sweden, both have high rape statistics, mostly due to their refugee problem.
(3. Over 50% of the refugees England and Wales took in committed violent crimes: "Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse" feel free to look that up if you wish.

Now am I saying all refugees are rapists, child abusers, and terrorists? No, of course not. Obviously, the background checks have worked relatively well. However, if you think rape and child abuse are mere phobias then I feel you have quite the hypocritical political views.

#9 Re: Debates » Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? » 2016-10-14 01:22:54

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

long quote

Did you really use a huffington post link to prove your point against why huffington post isn't biased. lol.

"take to the streets" Really now? Like social justice warriors and blm activists? And where can you provide proof of this claim?

"Sweden is a great country and it is nowhere near being a "rape capital of Europe" as you put it."
http://i.imgur.com/s9UVz9I.png
Starting to get sad. There's many different sources I read (apparently you read none) and the rape in Sweden is a VERY big issue. Sad feminists like you can't acknowledge that.

"How is this relevant?!" Because you can spew crap all day long but when we hit you with valid arguements you turn tail and run.

#10 Re: Debates » Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? » 2016-10-13 12:20:14

Pyromaniac wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

What a terrible excuse to ignore everything I said. Yes, I was pretty late with responding, but that doesn't make the things I said less true. Now you make yourself look like someone who clearly lost the argument. So go on, I promise I will respond way faster this time.

Ya u beat me. Congrats, gg, 10/10 arguing, etc.

I'd like to add- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_-ZOnRlims

Please. PLEASE, take your candidates advice and get out to vote on November 28th. Its important. Dont listen to that dang liberal media trying to tell you the wrong voting date! Its all a trick masterminded by Lyin' Hillary to fool the poor uneducated white masses**. Good thing Trump is so smart (just like you, I'm assuming. I mean look at how good at debate you are! You beat me! Some faceless rando on the internet!) and was able to figure out those pesky liberals' tricks!

**(http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc … ly/471714/, http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/13/upsho … html?_r=0))


EDIT: Just as a side note, I came across this---http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa … -1.2828571

How lovely! What a great group of people. Trump really brings out the best in all of you, doesn't he?

Wow, I lost a lot of respect for you after reading that cancerous post. Literally just a dumb prank and a link attempting yet again to make Trump supporters look like "women haters" with no backing evidence.

#11 Re: Debates » Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? » 2016-10-12 18:18:12

Tomahawk wrote:
blizzard wrote:

Instead of pulling the old "You're so stupid and uneducated" argument, why not try typing up real reasons why you'd actually vote Hillary over Trump. No one here justifies everything either candidate does, they've both done plenty of bad things. But I still find "she's not great" to be an incredible understatement.

Did you even watch the debate? If you did, you should know why I can say that the choice is an easy one in terms of deciding which is better prepared and has a better mentality for presidency.

I watched part of it but wasn't home for the first half. From what I saw, both candidates had strong and weak points. A lot of polls I've seen say Trump won, not all, but some. So either the internet is biased or you are. And by the way, the only deciding factor shouldn't be just the debate. Their pasts have to be weighed in as well. I'm a little more unnerved by what Hillary has done than what Trump has said.

#12 Re: Debates » Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? » 2016-10-12 17:50:22

Tomahawk wrote:

This debate isn't worth having because only an uneducated, gullible voter would choose Trump over Hillary. She's not great either, but at this point it's about choosing the lesser evil.

Instead of pulling the old "You're so stupid and uneducated" argument, why not try typing up real reasons why you'd actually vote Hillary over Trump. No one here justifies everything either candidate does, they've both done plenty of bad things. But I still find "she's not great" to be an incredible understatement.

#13 Re: Debates » Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? » 2016-10-10 21:47:12

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

If people can't see how bad Trump is, not only as a candidate, but as a person it really says a lot about his supporters.

MrJaWapa wrote:

The same could be said about Hillary: a person who's let people die, put national security at risk, and threatened rape victims.

Amazing how you right-wingers spin and spin and rationalize the sheer immorality of your "candidate"---let's see, current rape charge of a 13-year old and two other women. *Right-wingers yawn*, and hundreds of people he screwed over and did not pay *more yawns*, cheating on his two wives, and wanting to have sex with another married woman while his current wife is three-months pregnant *more yawns*, audiotape of him bragging about how he can sexually assault a woman, but....but those doggone HILLARY EMAILS! Now that gets them to sit up real quick. He could kill someone and you sociopaths would still yawn.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world … 52976.html
http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cass … -you-think
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/don … 0d31df169d
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … itics.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su-Rt4QJZ08

What? A woman who comes out claiming rape a month before the election? No way! This totally doesn't sound like Herman Cain 2.0.

By the way, regarding that video, I think you already read my previous post. What Trump said was wrong. He's apologized to his family and to America. What more do you want us to say? You say we "yawn" but we've clearly said that what he's done we do not condone. Sorry to break the news to you ,we aren't going to "endorse" Hillary because of an 11 year old video.

Btw I don't fully support Trump* just pointing that out

#15 Re: Debates » Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? » 2016-10-10 15:33:42

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

Trump nailed it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Trump did well in the debate?! Must have been some other debate! He just interrupted, ranted and rambled off topic as usual. If that's what his decreasing number of supporters like well... ok. Amazing how his, 'Locker room talk' apology quickly changed to ISIS and people getting their heads chopped off. So relevant!! And he brings up Bill Clinton as though that makes it ok for him to, "Grab them by the p****"? If people can't see how bad Trump is, not only as a candidate, but as a person it really says a lot about his supporters.

"And he brings up Bill Clinton as though that makes it ok for him to, "Grab them by the p****"?" He apologized multiple times. Clearly, if he thought it was okay he wouldn't have apologized. I'm not condoning what he said in that video, it was wrong. But why he turned it around on Bill Clinton was because when Bill Clinton received allegations from women saying he sexually assaulted them, Hillary threatened and belittled them. That's not someone I'd "endorse" if I was a blazing feminist like you. Also, your overuse of exclamation marks doesn't make your points sound any stronger.

#16 Re: Debates » Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? » 2016-10-10 03:56:30

With everything else aside I loved this https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/vi … f=NEWSFEED . I felt Trump did better than he did in the 1st debate.

#18 Re: Debates » Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? » 2016-09-29 15:04:30

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

You mean like Hillary's lies through her entire campaign?

Trump has lied at a (conservative) rate of 4:1 compared to Hillary. She is held to a different standard because she is a woman.

Oh wow I've never heard that one before. I'm not acknowledging any other points than this one, but this is complete bs. Trump is held to standards by the liberals, Hillary is held to standards by the conservatives. It doesn't matter if she's a woman or not, they both lie. According to your "4/1" failed statistic that you pulled out of the sky, a fact check was run after the debate and SUPPOSEDLY, EACH candidate mostly lied or fully lied about 50%-75% of what they said. They both lie, they are both corrupt. Gender is not involved.

#19 Re: Debates » Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? » 2016-09-27 03:45:11

For those who watched the debate, who do you think won(regardless of whether you hate one or both)?

#20 Re: Off Topic Discussion » do you like small children » 2016-08-30 03:20:52

Absolutely not they annoy me beyond belief.

#21 Re: Off Topic Discussion » Do you like yourself? » 2016-08-22 04:12:19

It's kinda a daily thing. Many days no, some days yes.

#23 Re: Debates » WHICH NUT IS BEST NUT » 2016-08-03 15:20:44

Pecans or cashews

Brazil nuts are gross

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1624271963.8102 - Generated in 0.170 seconds, 9 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.6 MiB (Peak: 1.85 MiB) ]