Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#376 2016-11-05 21:02:33

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Re: Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

Kefka wrote:

Let's vote for Trump, then impeach him a day later.

Do you really want President Pence?

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#377 2016-11-05 21:12:59

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Glenn21 wrote:

If nobody is talking about this then thist "fact" check by the biased Washington Post wouldn't be made. .

Any source that doesn't agree with your views= bias?

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#378 2016-11-05 22:29:55

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Neither of them should be president, but too many voters think they have to choose between them for a third candidate to have any chance of being elected.

Listing reasons against voting for Hillary doesn't make Trump any more eligible, nor vice versa.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (2)

#379 2016-11-05 23:16:58

Glenn21

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

If nobody is talking about this then thist "fact" check by the biased Washington Post wouldn't be made. .

"Hillary Clinton has the potential to be an excellent president of the United States, and we endorse her without hesitation."

How is this not biased? Please do your own research for once before spouting nonsense again and again...

Wooted by: (2)

#380 2016-11-06 00:07:50

Slushie

Glenn21 wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

"Hillary Clinton has the potential to be an excellent president of the United States, and we endorse her without hesitation."

How is this not biased? Please do your own research for once before spouting nonsense again and again...

Funny you say that, since the video you linked to actually originated from a post on /r/the_donald.

ok

#381 2016-11-06 01:06:07

Glenn21

Slushie wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

Funny you say that, since the video you linked to actually originated from a post on /r/the_donald.

What are you trying to say? NorwegianboyEE acted like The Washington Post isn't biased but I only think so because I disagree with their views. They openly endorse Hillary, proving they are biased.

#382 2016-11-06 01:51:06

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

How is the Washington Post biased for supporting Hillary?

Discord: jawp#5123

#383 2016-11-06 02:17:50

Glenn21

MrJaWapa wrote:

Is this a serious question? How is a newspaper that supports Hillary and says things like "Trump is uniquely unqualified to serve as president" supposed to be neutral? They are clearly prejudiced against Trump and they choose Hillary's side.

Wooted by:

#384 2016-11-06 03:16:26

Ratburntro44
Website

Glenn21 wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

Is this a serious question? How is a newspaper that supports Hillary and says things like "Trump is uniquely unqualified to serve as president" supposed to be neutral? They are clearly prejudiced against Trump and they choose Hillary's side.

do you actually know what the word prejudiced means? it doesn't mean something like "has a bad opinion of"

#385 2016-11-06 03:56:57, last edited by Glenn21 (2016-11-06 03:59:04)

Glenn21

Ratburntro44 wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:

do you actually know what the word prejudiced means? it doesn't mean something like "has a bad opinion of"

You really expect a newspaper that wants Hillary to win to write unprejudiced articles? It's a fact they aren't neutral, they admit it and you can clearly see this when you read their articles.
It's also not like I used this as an excuse to ignore the article Slushie posted, because I also explained why I think that article is bad.

#386 2016-11-06 09:11:43

Onjit
Website

Glenn21 wrote:

unprejudiced

you keep using that word
i do not think it means what you think it means

:.|:;

Wooted by: (3)

#387 2016-11-06 09:28:50, last edited by 1448 (2016-11-06 09:30:37)

Formerly alkazam1448
Website

@Glenn21 You cannot call anyone biased here. Clinton is definitely the lesser evil, and Trump is an idiot (in fact, he's the one who's biased; he hates on women and Mexicans and immigrants without even lending them an ear)

Forum mods, I don't care if I sounded offensive here because we're taking Donald Trump here; don't even think about offence.

#388 2016-11-06 09:32:16

Myst

1448 wrote:

@Glenn21 You cannot call anyone biased here. Clinton is definitely the lesser evil, and Trump is an idiot (in fact, he's the one who's biased; he hates on women and Mexicans and immigrants without even lending them an ear)

Forum mods, I don't care if I sounded offensive here because I'm fighting against the biggest offender of all.

this is maybe the best post ever, Donald Trump is just bad, because he want to build the wall, he hates muslims and he lie 60%

#389 2016-11-06 14:14:03

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Onjit wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

unprejudiced

you keep using that word
i do not think it means what you think it means

how many times does he have to bring up the fact that he's in STEM before you people will stop questioning him and just start bowing down!?! God, its honestly like you're just refusing to validate his superiority complex.

#390 2016-11-06 14:18:36

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

You gotta battle the keyboard warriors sometimes.

Especially the educated Trump supporter.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#391 2016-11-06 14:30:36

blizzard

14907003_1810035929214314_5087412194344767281_n.jpg?oh=93e0934a5c34065917d09292cb05e646&oe=5893FF1B

Wooted by:

#392 2016-11-06 14:35:20

Pingohits
Banned

@blizzard how are you sure the picture itself isn't propaganda?

791mAP8.png

#393 2016-11-06 14:39:50

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Um so what is not "biased"? Calling everything biased is just dumb.
I guess you could say newspapers that 100% endorse either Hillary or Trump is biased... But wouldn't news networks like the BBC just accurately reflect the views of the British people? Almost all Brits hate trump, it would make sense for them to endorse the less poisonous candidate even if the news network does also cover Hillary email scandals. Being 100% neutral about the candidates is difficult when one of them is so out of touch with the mainstream opinion of most British people.
So because someone would vote for Hillary they are also biased? Saying that Hillary is untrustworthy is bias? Using that word is just a bad argument for denouncing news-articles that disagree with ones own reality.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#394 2016-11-06 16:39:41

Slushie

I'm interested to find out where you Trump supporters get your information, since you're so critical of these "biased" sources that others use.

ok

#395 2016-11-06 16:55:26

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Im pretty sure all of these are democrat.

#396 2016-11-06 18:07:13, last edited by blizzard (2016-11-06 18:07:23)

blizzard

MrJaWapa wrote:

Im pretty sure all of these are democrat.

Fox news.

I like how the moment I post something I immediately get called a Trump supporter. I tend to try to be bipartisan, it's just I normally see more stupidity coming from the left.

#397 2016-11-06 18:49:40

Slushie

blizzard wrote:

I tend to try to be bipartisan

Is that why you're browsing an anti-Democrat Facebook group?
Los2nSq.png

ok

#398 2016-11-07 00:13:36, last edited by blizzard (2016-11-07 00:14:44)

blizzard

Slushie wrote:
blizzard wrote:

I tend to try to be bipartisan

Is that why you're browsing an anti-Democrat Facebook group?
http://i.imgur.com/Los2nSq.png

I browse both Occupy Democrats and Occupy Democrats logic. Also if you take a closer look, Occupy Democrats logic doesn't even identify as conservative. They just dislike Hillary more.

#399 2016-11-07 00:16:40

Glenn21

Pyromaniac wrote:

how many times does he have to bring up the fact that he's in STEM before you people will stop questioning him and just start bowing down!?! God, its honestly like you're just refusing to validate his superiority complex.

I already said I only mentioned my study because others said only stupid uneducated people could support Trump, ignoring all the educated Trump supporters and the fact that the "smart" educated liberals often do studies like art, studies that don't require you to be smart and that will hardly get you a (high paying) job. But why would you take the effort to do a hard study that easily gets you a high paying job when you can vote for a government that will pay your student debt and welfare, right? What happened to liberals like JFK that said: "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."? These days liberals think they are entitled to everything just for being born...

You should stop acting like I use my study as an excuse to ignore what someone else said because I NEVER did this. You are exactly doing to me what the media does all the time to Trump: misrepresenting what and why I said something.

I don't take you seriously anymore anyway after those childish responses you gave to me before, even after I gave you a chance to give a normal response. It's also funny how you quickly changed your "Listen up fives, a ten is speaking" sig shortly before/after saying I'm the one with the superiority complex, sneaky hypocrite.

Pingohits wrote:

@blizzard how are you sure the picture itself isn't propaganda?

From personal experience I can tell at least half of those sources are untrustworthy/biased, probably all.

@Onjit/NorwegianboyEE

I'm convinced that almost any major news source that wants a certain candidate to win is biased. I think they are prejudiced because they often use less credible sources to attack their disliked candidate and to defend their preferred candidate, even when they both did the exact same bad thing ("it's fine if my preferred candidate does this"). Just look at the article that Slushie posted where they even showed proof that Huma worked as an assistent editor for her families' journal, but then take the Clinton Campaign for their word that this is false.

The major news networks often have connections with a certain candidate's campaign and/or the DNC/RNC: Breitbart's former executive chairman Stephen Bannon is now the executive chairman of Trump's campaign, CBS President David Rhodes' brother Ben is part of the Obama staff, ABC President Ben Sherwood's sister Elizabeth is part of Obama's staff, CNN's Donna Brazile (now fired) and current interim chairwoman of the DNC secretly mailed debate questions to Hillary's campaign before a debate. Etc. Etc.

I actually think it's fine to post articles of somewhat biased sources, as long as they use credible evidence and don't try to twist someones words. I already pointed out that I didn't use calling the Washington Post biased as an excuse to ignore their article, I used it more as a side note to point out that sources that support a certain candidate are less trustworthy, whether they are technically biased/prejudiced or not.

GermanPower68 wrote:
1448 wrote:

Forum mods, I don't care if I sounded offensive here because I'm fighting against the biggest offender of all.

this is maybe the best post ever, Donald Trump is just bad, because he want to build the wall, he hates muslims and he lie 60%

You sound like the average Trump hater that barely knows anything about him or the election. Trump only wants to deport the illegal immigrants and even let the good ones back in, if you watched a single Trump rally you would know this. He also spoke with the Mexican president and this went better than most people expected. Kellyanne Conway is Trump's campaign manager and his daughter has some influence on his ideas, proving he does listen to women. He won't deport any Muslims (except the ones that are illegal), he will only temporarily ban Muslims from dangerous areas from entering the USA for safety reasons. Defeating ISIS is one of his top priorities. ISIS kills plenty of innocent Muslims and make the moderate Muslims look bad, so how is Trump bad for Muslims? Because he won't let refugees in, even though there are plenty of other countries that already take them in? Why does every Western country have to take them in? No wonder people get suspicious when the EU also forces countries to pay €250.000 for every single refugee they refuse to take in.

Wooted by:

#400 2016-11-07 00:22:03

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

The FBI reopened Hillary's case.

They said Hillary won't be charged... again.

mrjawapa1479405684635217

Board footer