Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#276 2016-10-09 07:59:57, last edited by Different55 (2016-10-09 08:00:28)

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

Bobithan wrote:

I didn't know Clinton was able to see into the future

Let's say I'm stealing all of your identities right now. Or selling heroin online. Or offline. Or literally any other crime. If it gets out that I'm doing this, it doesn't take a psychic to realize I better start burning things to the ground.

Bobithan wrote:

Not entirely, no. I think the whole situation is a bit jarring as well, but the militancy against her because of it is blown out of proportion. We're all just armchair prosecutors here.

I have no idea what you're surprised about here, we're talking about elections. Militancy against whoever you're not voting for is not a jarring thing. It'd be weirder if people weren't polarized like this.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#277 2016-10-09 17:48:52

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Well I would prefer neither as Presedent though as it stands now those are the only choices we have so the obvious answer is the woman who lies.

#278 2016-10-09 19:03:10

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

Kaleb123 wrote:

so the obvious answer is the woman who lies.

What do you mean by "obvious"?

Discord: jawp#5123

#279 2016-10-09 23:07:47

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I mean if Hillary is elected Trump will just grab her by the **** and take her out anyway, so let's just elect him.

Wooted by:

#280 2016-10-10 01:48:22

Glenn21

Sorry for the late response @Pyromaniac, I was either busy or didn't think about this discussion after the time I posted my previous comment. Anyways...

Pyromaniac wrote:

Like I was telling N1KF in the IRC: Context isn't a magic blanket that you can wrap around something and suddenly make everything OK. If you say something dumb "in context", its still dumb.

The whole point of my comment was to show that most of Trump's quotes already are OK, but it's the media that "wraps a magic blanket around it" to make them look bad. Good example is the recent claim that Trump said that veterans with PTSD are weak. To my big surprise even Trevor Noah explained that this is a lie, but that's probably because he knows that all these media lies are actually helping Trump.

Pyromaniac wrote:

The trick is, ESPECIALLY when you're running for such a powerful position with such delicate duties (such as DIPLOMACY, for **** sake) to filter yourself and not give anybody the opportunity to take what you said "out of context".

People take things out of context. Its a fact of life. Miscommunications happen. Whether or not Trump meant to come across as bigoted/obnoxious is irrelevant. He did. You can try to justify it all you want by cramming this all cleansing 'context' down my throat, but the truth of the matter is- Trump isn't someone who can control what he says, even though the Presidency demands it. He "speaks his mind", even though some of the **** in his mind should stay there.

The context I gave was the real context, not the fake context the media gives. By the way, do you even realise you are advocating censorship here? Filtering won't help. Even when Trump says nice things the media manages to make it look bad, like the PTSD example. Trump can control what he says, he just dares to say more in public than most others. The Trump Tape is proof he already does filter some things he says.

Pyromaniac wrote:

Also- when did I say that insulting a woman made you automatically sexist? N1KF said the same type of thing.

You used quotes that others use all the time to "prove" Trump is a sexist, so of course we drew that conclusion.

Pyromaniac wrote:

Ya'll have some 'meninist' insecurities to take care of.

The fact that you say this immediately afterwards actually makes you look like someone who was trying to prove Trump is a sexist and is now quickly hiding this to try to make a stronger comeback.

Pyromaniac wrote:

Also x2- Saying that what he says is ok because "worse things are said" by other people is ridiculous. Since when has THAT been a good defense!?

"Mom its OK I got an D on this test because other people got F's!". C'mon now, has that ever worked for anybody?

Bad comparison, you are comparing something subjective to something that is objectively bad. If I had to compare it this way I would give it a C; it can be better, but it doesn't have to.

Pyromaniac wrote:

If you're running for a position of power, you just CAN'T say this type of stuff. You HAVE to be able to filter yourself when in public, and be on good terms with as many people as possible. You can't respond so childishly if someone attacks you. You HAVE to be more graceful/diplomatic.

Trump is in the hot seat, its true. But he put himself there. He and his supporters need to to stop with this dumb **** victim mentality and realize that he put himself in this position, and he isn't making things any better by constantly calling his detractors "haters and losers" on twitter. Really Trump? What are we, 13?

But actually though: Who besides a child, when made fun of (or whatever you call what Rosie originally said about him) responds with "Haha well ur an ugly slob!"

Like I said in my comment, some quotes are/could be outdated. Some insults were before he decided to run for president. The ones that aren't are mostly directed to people from the media or American politicians he doesn't like, not politicians from other countries, the ones he should be on good terms with.
Trump had a meeting with the Mexican president and that went way better than most people expected (because Trump isn't as bad as the media makes him look like), they even agreed that both countries should have the right to build a wall on the border. There are many right-wing European parties that support Trump and they are getting more popular than ever (thanks to the refugee crisis). Trump wants to get a better relationship with Russia, while Hillary says you can't trust Trump because of this. Hillary is the child that immediately blames Russia every time when some of her emails get leaked, not to mention this hypocrit sold 20% of the USA's uranium after the Russians "donated" millions of dollars to her corrupt "charity" so the Russians can happily produce more atom bombs. So yeah, I'm pretty convinced Trump would be a better choice when it comes to foreign relations and safety.

You seriously said the Trump supporters are the ones with the victim mentality. The people who actually have a victim mentality are the hypersensitve left-wingers/SJWs, they are the ones that call every little thing that right-wingers think and do racist, sexist, xenophobic and whatever other buzzwords they use. They are convinced that all the things that "le evil white cis straight men" do is done with racism and other evil thoughts in mind. We live in an age where certain traditions, flags and even hair cuts are suddenly "racist", even crime statistics are now "racist". When a right-winger complains it's often because they are getting sick and tired of the all the politcal correctness that is getting out of hand and/or the media that is lying/overreacting/being hypocritical.

Bobithan wrote:

I keep hearing "email leak!!!!" but it doesn't sound like anything substantial was uncovered. The paid speech transcripts that were leaked also didn't have anything truly interesting. News flash: she's a progressive and a politician.

One of the things she said in the paid private speech transcript is "You need to have a public position and a private position on policy", proving she has a secret agenda and is lying to her voters about what she really wants to do. She also said she dreams of open borders, this will cause an uncontrolled mass immigration that will be a hundred times worse than the current refugee crisis in Europe. The USA will be flooded with immigrants from poor countries. There are several other things they leaked and this was only 1% of the emails they are going to leak.

Bobithan wrote:

The Trump tape however, is not just "locker room banter" as many are saying. Like, seriously, is this how you guys speak to each other in private? Trump was explicitly talking about forcing himself sexually upon women. That's not excusable.

Yes, some men talk like this in private. The p*ssy grab comment clearly sounds like a joke to me and with the kissing thing he just meant a kiss on the cheek like you can see him do after he said that in the tape. I think it's bad though that he said he tried to have sex with a married woman, even though she flirted with Trump (and others).

Anyway, the tape was clearly used to distract people from WikiLeaks. It was released immediately after the leaks. A few days ago, Billy Bush, the nephew of Jeb and George Bush, who are part of the establishment and still mad that Trump destroyed Jeb, suddenly remembered he had this 10 year old tape. What a "coincidence"...

Wooted by: (2)

#281 2016-10-10 03:40:23

blizzard

2nd debate, thoughts?

#282 2016-10-10 03:42:32, last edited by Glenn21 (2016-10-10 03:42:47)

Glenn21

Trump nailed it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Wooted by:

#283 2016-10-10 03:50:40

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Glenn21 wrote:

yikes did you actually watch it

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#284 2016-10-10 03:56:30

blizzard

With everything else aside I loved this https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/vi โ€ฆ f=NEWSFEED . I felt Trump did better than he did in the 1st debate.

Wooted by:

#285 2016-10-10 04:08:10

Glenn21

BuzzerBee wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

Yes, did you?

#286 2016-10-10 04:11:05

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Glenn21 wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

Yes, did you?

Did you have the sound on?

32ortonedge32dh.gif

Wooted by: (3)

#287 2016-10-10 04:19:17

Glenn21

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

Yes, did you?

Do you people seriously believe Hillary won the debate? Why?

#288 2016-10-10 04:20:43

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Glenn21 wrote:
32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

Yes, did you?

1. What do you mean, you people

2. Never said that at all

3. I believe Kenneth Bone won the debate

32ortonedge32dh.gif

Wooted by:

#289 2016-10-10 04:28:00

Glenn21

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:
32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

Yes, did you?

1. What do you mean, you people

2. Never said that at all

3. I believe Kenneth Bone won the debate

1. You and BuzzerBee.

2. That's why I asked.

3. Niceme.me

#290 2016-10-10 04:30:20

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Glenn21 wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

Yes, did you?

Not in full, I was cooking while it was on so I didn't watch it in depth. But from what I saw it was the same old Trump throwing tantrums and comparing Hillary to Obama meanwhile Hillary actually focused on issues and spoke eloquently without being a baby so

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by:

#291 2016-10-10 04:57:59

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

This debate really made be question why they call these "debates". Nothing is even debated. Moderators don't even allow for the candidates to debate.

The moderators were fair; questions seemed balanced. However, I did notice they would cut Trump off as soon as his time was up, but would let Hillary carry on.

I think Trump done a lot better than he had in the first debate. Probably because he didn't spend the entire night on the defensive.

I say it was a tie.

#292 2016-10-10 05:00:34

Onjit
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:

Nothing is even debated.

Do you expect anything else though? Neither candidate is going to step away from their ideals. The debate isn't to convince each other, it's to convince the audience.

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#293 2016-10-10 11:46:54, last edited by mrjawapa (2016-10-10 12:09:05)

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

It looks like the media is, well, continuing to be ****.

> Trump shouldn't be president, because he interrupted Hillary.

EDIT:

No focus on Hillary's lies, her perjury, threats to kill an innocent man with a drone, the entire email scandal...

but damn it, we know Trump said something mean about someone.

Wooted by:

#294 2016-10-10 13:12:08, last edited by Norwee (2016-10-10 13:13:30)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Glenn21 wrote:

Trump nailed it :D

Trump did well in the debate?! Must have been some other debate! He just interrupted, ranted and rambled off topic as usual. If that's what his decreasing number of supporters like well... ok. Amazing how his, 'Locker room talk' apology quickly changed to ISIS and people getting their heads chopped off. So relevant!! And he brings up Bill Clinton as though that makes it ok for him to, "Grab them by the p****"? If people can't see how bad Trump is, not only as a candidate, but as a person it really says a lot about his supporters.

โ˜…              โ˜†        โ˜…        โ˜†         โ˜…
   โ˜†    โ˜…                     โ˜…

#295 2016-10-10 15:33:42

blizzard

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

Trump did well in the debate?! Must have been some other debate! He just interrupted, ranted and rambled off topic as usual. If that's what his decreasing number of supporters like well... ok. Amazing how his, 'Locker room talk' apology quickly changed to ISIS and people getting their heads chopped off. So relevant!! And he brings up Bill Clinton as though that makes it ok for him to, "Grab them by the p****"? If people can't see how bad Trump is, not only as a candidate, but as a person it really says a lot about his supporters.

"And he brings up Bill Clinton as though that makes it ok for him to, "Grab them by the p****"?" He apologized multiple times. Clearly, if he thought it was okay he wouldn't have apologized. I'm not condoning what he said in that video, it was wrong. But why he turned it around on Bill Clinton was because when Bill Clinton received allegations from women saying he sexually assaulted them, Hillary threatened and belittled them. That's not someone I'd "endorse" if I was a blazing feminist like you. Also, your overuse of exclamation marks doesn't make your points sound any stronger.

Wooted by: (2)

#296 2016-10-10 19:05:38

Slushie

ok

#297 2016-10-10 19:29:13

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

MrJaWapa wrote:
Kaleb123 wrote:

What I mean by obvious is the fact that their are basically 2 veggies in a pot and one clearly is molded so I go with the "obvious" choice.

#298 2016-10-10 19:43:20

Different55
Forum Admin

Kaleb123 wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:
Kaleb123 wrote:

What I mean by obvious is the fact that their are basically 2 veggies in a pot and one clearly is molded so I go with the "obvious" choice.

One of them is poisonously moldy and the other came to life and is trying to bite everyone around it, there is no obvious choice here and both sides can just say "Well this one is X so we can't choose it."

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#299 2016-10-10 19:49:15

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I'm guessing most people here in this forum lives in a red state.

โ˜…              โ˜†        โ˜…        โ˜†         โ˜…
   โ˜†    โ˜…                     โ˜…

#300 2016-10-10 20:25:47

mrjawapa
Corn Man ๐ŸŒฝ
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Trump did well in the debate?! Must have been some other debate! He just interrupted, ranted and rambled off topic as usual

This applies to Hillary as well. She doesn't exactly give cut-n-dry answers.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

If people can't see how bad Trump is, not only as a candidate, but as a person it really says a lot about his supporters.

The same could be said about Hillary: a person who's let people die, put national security at risk, and threatened rape victims.

mrjawapa1479405684635217

Board footer