Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-12-30 00:09:35

theoldinese
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Offline: Project M (1.0.2) [EEOPM RELEASE]

Minimania wrote:
Connected EE Offline Mods

-----------------------------

minEEdits by RookieCookie - EEO Minecraft Texture Pack

thanks for featuring me!

FluxBB bbcode
Thanks stubby!

im known as waamy or aaa or rookiecookie

Wooted by:

#27 2020-12-30 23:43:36, last edited by Minimania (2021-01-02 16:10:08)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Update 1.0.2

7XmcnZH.png

Everybody Edits Offline is now live, and I have made it my duty to provide you all with a finished EEO modded project by New Years time. It's been a very long week, and aside from eating, going to the bathroom, and sleeping, literally my entire week has been spent coding, approaching various artists, and doing graphic work for Project M.

As you all know, Satanya has become the new owner of EE. I'm super proud of her, and I look forward to everything she and our team will be able to do for you guys in the future. That being said, I also want to give you guys as amazing of an experience playing EE Offline as I possibly can, so I've taken many steps towards that direction. There are so many changes, so I'm going to provide a list.

• I have approached various graphics artists from the community, and they have graciously allowed me to use their graphics in Everybody Edits Project M. To be specific, the following packages are now in Project M:

- Beehive Package by Cola1
         - Grid Package by Cola1
         - Grass Package by Boba
         - Polyester Package by Boba
         - Stone Package by Boba
         - Abstract Package by KyYay
         - Red Panda Smiley by Zoey2070

• My basic block redux wasn't looking too well, so instead the basic block package, including all of its backgrounds, were replaced with Boba's Basic Block Package Redux. The blood block, gold block, void, and all of the doors and gates have also been remade with this in mind.

• There is a new liquid in the game, as part of the Beehive Package. Honey has a similar bouyancy and swim speed to mud, being slightly faster. However, it does not put out fire when you jump into it, though it does cure poison. Hope I did you proud with this one, Cola!

• Of my own works, the chocolate package is now in the game.

• The original red hat smiley meant for New Years 2010 is now available in the game as the New Years 2020 smiley. Wearing it gives you a red color on the minimap, similar to the police smiley's blue.

• Lobby background levels have been updated to the following worlds:

- Crypt of Kalbis by Kaleb
         - Legends of EE by Master1
         - Super Candy Hunt by Lictor

With all of this announced, it's sad for me to say that, unfortunately, I don't really have any super fancy images readily available to go alongside this post, and I wanted to make sure this got to the public before Everybody Edits officially died. It's been an extremely long week, but I want to give huge thanks to Seb125, PookeyJ, Capasha, Doom, and Charlie59876 for giving me such a huge amount of guidance and help in programming everything for you guys. I seriously could not have done any of it without them. I also want to thank SirJosh, Satanya, Zoey2070, 32OrtonEdge32dh, 905sarah, and all the rest of the people I've been hanging out with over the past week for being such a big motivator and for keeping me from going absolutely insane!

Download

SWF - Safe Download through DropBox
EXE - Safe Download through DropBox

WARNING: Do not attempt to load levels made using Project M's assets into Vanilla EEO, or any other EEO mod, and do not try to load levels made from other EEO mods in Project M. Doing so will result in worlds not working properly and/or world corruption. It is highly recommended that worlds made with Project M are separated from non-Project M-made worlds. Loading worlds from vanilla EE into Project M works fine.

Please let me know what you think; send in levels you've made, and report glitches you find. Thank you all so much for the support, and I'll see you in the next update!

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#28 2020-12-30 23:54:24

Charlie59876EE

Minimania wrote:

Charlie59876

who's that guy he seems nice

When your energy refills...
mfe5hE8.png

Wooted by:

#29 2020-12-31 00:07:01

KyYay

Minimania wrote:

- Abstract Package by KyYay

pog

Signature

#30 2020-12-31 00:12:09

Gosha

dude this is sick!

#31 2020-12-31 21:44:01, last edited by Minimania (2020-12-31 21:44:24)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Important Note: Regarding Project M, those who use Mac or Linux may find that the exe will not work using a program like Wine. Instead, if you wish to play Project M using either, you will have to download the SWF, and you can play using a Flash Player made for your operating system. You can download the one for mac here, and you can download the one for linux here.

Big thank you to Filipwoj for pointing this out, and to Seb125 for helping me solve this issue in a timely manner.

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#32 2021-01-01 18:41:08

theoldinese
Website

are you planning on adding more packs? i feel like theres almost infinite potential with this

FluxBB bbcode
Thanks stubby!

im known as waamy or aaa or rookiecookie

#33 2021-01-01 20:04:31

Minimania
Moderation Team

theoldinese wrote:

are you planning on adding more packs? i feel like theres almost infinite potential with this

For sure //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#34 2021-01-01 20:06:00

Rivelka

I love this! I needed some mods! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#35 2021-01-04 15:28:55

Weirdoverse
Website

Will there be custom block uploading feature? Similar to how contests worked but not limited to how much you can upload

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#36 2021-01-04 15:51:07

Minimania
Moderation Team

Weirdoverse wrote:

Will there be custom block uploading feature? Similar to how contests worked but not limited to how much you can upload

Nope! If you're looking to get some blocks or smileys into Project M, feel free to PM me or message me on Discord with what you want in, but please ensure that they are your own original graphics, and you have permission to use them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

21cZxBv.png

#37 2021-01-13 11:30:41, last edited by 2B55B5G TNG (2021-01-13 15:26:03)

2B55B5G TNG

how do i play if this shows up
unknown.png
nvm im just stupid

2b or not 2b

Wooted by:
2B55B5G TNG1610533841787718

Board footer