Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2022-10-15 05:19:48

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: KIRA SAYS HELLO

Bruh what do you think I'm hosting Mafia for?

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#27 2022-10-15 06:25:34, last edited by N1KF (2022-10-15 06:33:06)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I've seen loads of drama, like claims of mod abuse, claims of misusing donations, an official announcement thread calling out a a mod, a forum-wide vote over alleged mod abuse, repeated harassment to forum posters, arguments over the rules and report system, arguments whether annoying people should be banned, arguments over whether vandalizing levels is bad or should even be banned, arguments about the portrayal of race in EE smileys, arguments about the use of EE levels to spread conservative religious rhetoric, an argument over allowing a portrayal of artistic nudity in an EE level, arguments over whether new players should have access to exclusive old stuff, a thread with pages of one of EE's former owners in a lengthy and elaborate argument with mostly one person, the complete absence of mod communications for an entire year, like two people overtaking and recreating the forums and banning the official game mods in protest, emails to a giant corporation regarding EE's possible copyright infringement, and a MASSIVE wave of threads saying MrShoe was ruining EE and a small minority of people countering this.

This is like, the spiciest thing we've had in a while, but it's pretty minor in comparison to the flames that once fueled us.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by:

#28 2022-10-15 08:46:37

The Party Animal
Formerly TPA2

Pqwerty wrote:

Just like this post, this is completely unprovoked and out of nowhere, but you guys should totally read these EE fanfics. Hopefully this event can inspire some more.         (Kira: I was just pretending to like you. It's not like I love EE! and EEO just isn't cutting it for me and I'm trying to bully you into making your game faster so I can finally get my fix because it hurts so much without it. Baka.)

My Neighbor is my Boyfriend Legendary Series: Magical Girl Kira x XENONETIX Act IV Scene 69
[The scene starts with Kira and Xenonetix hugging tightly. In the background, the cherry blossoms are blooming while the sun sets.]

KIRA: I wub u so much XENONETIX-kun.
XENONETIX: I know, and I love you, too. But...
KIRA: But wut?
XENONETIX: You know that a relationship between a game owner and his best player is forbidden.
KIRA: No 1 will evr no. We can keep it a secrit.
[XENONETIX touches KIRA on the shoulder. KIRA shivers.]
XENONETIX: I can't keep it a secret. You know I can't control myself around you.
[XENONETIX leans in for the kiss, but KIRA pulls back.]
XENONETIX: Kira-kun...
KIRA: Th-This isn't right anymore... You can either have the game, or you can have me.
XENONETIX: What's your end game here?
KIRA: I want you, Xeno-kun. And I want us to come out together...
XENONETIX: ...
[There is a very long pause. XENONETIX turns around and turns his face back at KIRA.]
XENONETIX: I'm sorry...This game is my livelihood. Without it, I am nothing.
KIRA: [shouting] Well you mean something to me, regardl-
XENONETIX: [interrupts and begins to walk away] No, Kira. We're through. I have a game to run, and five other male roommates to attend to.
[Another long pause. XENONETIX is probably 30 ft away.]
KIRA: [shouting] Screw you, you pervert! Pedo! I hate your guts! I hope you get replaced by your head programmer! I never want to see you again!
[KIRA knew he didn't mean what he said. XENONETIX sprints back to him, his 5.7 flying in the breeze.]
XENONETIX: [shouting] You never want to see me again, huh?! Well, FINE. You're BANNED from my game.
KIRA: Xeno-kun... You're going too far! I'm the best player on there! You can't do this to me! I thought we were fr- [Kira pauses, and then whispers] lovers.
XENONETIX: You're right, Kira. We WERE lovers, but now...
[XENONETIX turns around again and begins to walk home]
XENONETIX: We're nothing.
XENONETIX: Goodbye Kira. Good luck...
[The camera pans to KIRA, falling on his knees, his hands glued to his face as he begins to weep. XENONETIX waves without bothering to face KIRA. He just continues walking towards the sunset.]
END SCENE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now my bed sheets smell like you (By: Orton)
Sumthincool
Summary:
You are a fortune teller and Xenonetix is a freelance video game developer, you and Xenonetix have been best friends for years but things change when Satanya mistaken's you for Xenonetix's girlfriend.
Notes:
This story happens in the same universe as my last story with Kyungsoo
Chapter 1
Chapter Text
"I finished it!" Your best friend basically yells into the phone causing you to pull your cell away from your ear.
"Well hello to you to Xenonetix" You say, smiling to yourself. The phone ringing had forced you to get out of bed and greet the day, although you would have been fine with laying in bed doing nothing at all for the day.
"I'm coming to get you, we have to play it and make sure everything is working they way its meant to." He says.
"Didn't we already do that?" you ask, walking around your apartment in oversized pajamas.
"Yeah but I had to fix allot so we have to play it again." He said like it was common knowledge.
"Okay, how soon are you going to be here?" you ask, you look down at your light blue, cloud print pajamas knowing Xenonetix would kill someone to see you in your pajamas while you were without a bra.
"I'm almost there" He says.
"Okay so should I change now or let you help me?" You tease. This was something the two of you did often. Not so much flirting as it was a game of who could make the other more awkward. At first he would win all the time but in the last few months you've been wining more.
He groans into the phone "Oh god, please let me help"
You laugh. "Okay I'll wait for you"
"See you soon" He says and hangs up.

You do actually wait for him to show up, this made the game more interesting. It was like playing chicken. See how far you'd go before pulling away. You found out that he loved the idea of helping you undress but when you actually told him to he became very hesitant. The furthest he could go was unbuttoning your shirt.
Your other friends thought it was weird that you would do this with a man you weren't sleeping with and weirder when you told them that you two were just friends. But it was fun and no one took it farther than the other was comfortable with so you saw no reason to stop. Xeno would talk a big talk but couldn't walk the walk.
When Xeno did show up you made sure you had the top button of you pajamas undone before answering the door. "Finally, I thought I was going to have to undress myself" you tease as he walks in.
"I'd never leave you in a horrible situation like that" he says, stepping close to you and pushing the door closed.
"Ah, my hero" you say, reaching your arms up around his neck and hugging him.
He smiles and hugs you back, sliding one hand up your back. You feel him tense up as he realizes you don't have a bra on. "OKAY!" he says stepping backwards, freeing himself from the hug "You... You just... go change now"
"I could change right here" you say popping open the next button on your night shirt.
"NO!" He steps forward, his hands catching your shirt and holding it closed "I-I think you should in the bathroom" He says, trying and failing to keep a cool composure.
You laugh. "I don't know if I'm getting better at this or if you are getting worse Xeno"
"You're not playing fair" He says pouting.
You shrug "there are no rules against what I do, you just cant take it"
He lets go of your shirt, still pouting. "go change cheater"
You walk towards the bathroom "Should I leave the door open for you?"
"Stop it" He says.

You laugh, pulling the door closed behind you before quickly changing and putting some makeup on. When you come out of the bathroom you find Xenonetix sitting on your bed looking through your phone. "Did you find my nudes yet?"
"What?" He asks, looking at you with wide eyes and tossing your phone to the other side of the bed.
You walk over and pick up your phone, frowning at him "Are you okay? It's never been this easy to win before"
He shrugs. "Yeah, I haven't been sleeping much these last few weeks, that's probably what's wrong"
You sit next to him. "Is it the game that's been keeping you up?"
He shakes his head, his brown hair falling in front of his fivehead. "I don't know what it is"
"Maybe you need to have sex?" You say laughing.
He smacks your arm looking at you appalled. "When did you get so carefree about talking about these things?"
You shrug, still laughing.
He shakes his head. "I mean if you're offering I won't say no"
You shove his shoulder "There's the Xeno I know. And I wasn't offering"
He smiles and stands up, holding his hand out to you so he can help you up. "Come on, we have a long day of video gaming"
"Work, Work, Work" you groan sarcastically walking with him to your door. You grab your keys and bag, locking your door behind you.
~~~ (edited)

Xenonetix lives with a girl called Satanya, you've only her him a few times. She apparently has a job as a driver for some important guy so she's not around much, and when she is home he's catching up on sleep. Since Satanya is at work you and Xeno don't worry about keeping quiet, not that Xeno is ever quiet while playing video games.
"There's a one on one boss you can participate in now, shall we give that a try?" Xeno says, he's sitting on the couch next to you, blankets, pillows, and snacks are everywhere in the living room making it feel like a giant pillow fort.
"Sure, what do I get when I win?" You say, following his character on the computer screen. You see him grin from the corner of you eye before he answers you.
"How about the looser of each minigame has to take off an article of clothing?" He say, turning to look at you.
"Sure, but you cant blame the lack of clothing for any losses" You say.
He looks at you confused "Why would-"
"Are you saying that if I were sitting here in just my underwear you wouldn't be distracted?" you say, pretending to have your feeling hurt.
His ears turn pink and he looks away, grumbling "No..."
You laugh and 30 seconds into the first mini Xeno's death count is at 50. Xeno is staring at the monitor, his mouth hanging open. You grin at him. "come on Xeno, you have to take something off, it was your idea in the first place."
He pouts and pauses before pulling off his shirt. Your eyebrows shoot up in surprise. Who knew he looked that good under the loos fitting shirts he always wore? He notices you staring and hugs a pillow to his chest.
"Stop you're making this weird" He says, pink tinting his cheeks.
"Since when did you look like that? When have you been working out? Why haven't I seen you without your shirt on?" you ask, trying to pull the pillow away.

He laughs "I guess I'm not the one that's going to be distracted"
"Guess not. Would you quit? I want to touch your abs" you say swatting his hands away.
"What? Why?" he asks grabbing your wrists and holding your hands away from him.
"Because..." you falter, you don't have a good reason, you just want to touch him.
He smiles at you "Wait, y/n... Do you think I'm attractive?"
You frown at him. "Well you aren't ugly"
His smile gets bigger as he looks at you. "Aww. But no, no touching while we are playing."
"Rude" you say, picking your keyboard up again.
The next minigame lasts a bit longer but again you win. When you look over at Xeno, he's hanging his head in shame. "I made this, how are you beating me?"
"You didn't think this through did you?" you ask looking over at him "I mean how many more times can you loose before you're naked? Three?"
"Shut up" He says, pulling off a sock and tossing it at you.
You laugh and direct your character to the next minigame. This one Xeno wins. You roll your eyes at how excited he gets about not loosing. You unbutton your shirt and pull it off, you're now in an almost see through tank top, you underwear, jeans and socks. You still have more on than Xeno. His cheeks are tinted pink as he watches you remove your shirt, and he looks away quickly when he notices he can see your bra through the tank top.
"What no comment?" you ask, scooting closer to him.

He shakes his head and you nudge him in the ribs with your elbow before going back to the game. A few more minigames down Xeno is in just his underwear and you've taken the tank top off. Xeno has a blanket over his lap he says to keep him warm but you know its because he's being shy.
"Okay Xeno its been 6 hours. I think I'm going to head home" You say, placing the keyboard on the coffee table.
"Aww already?" He asks pouting.
"What do you mean already? Its been 6 hours" you repeat.
He keeps pouting. "Okay"
"I'll be back tomorrow" you say before reaching over and placing your hand on his belly.
He yelps in surprise and wiggles away from you but its too late, you've already touched his abs. You smile at him before pulling your shirts back on and heading to the door.
"Bye!" He calls from the couch
"Bye" You laugh because he always walks you out but because of his own doing he is currently almost naked in the other ro

Naw no way we just gonna let this pass by bro wrote a whole fanfic about him and some other guy on a dead forum lmao

#29 2022-10-15 10:16:00

Onjit
Website

N1KF wrote:

I've seen loads of drama, like claims of mod abuse, claims of misusing donations, an official announcement thread calling out a a mod, a forum-wide vote over alleged mod abuse, repeated harassment to forum posters, arguments over the rules and report system, arguments whether annoying people should be banned, arguments over whether vandalizing levels is bad or should even be banned, arguments about the portrayal of race in EE smileys, arguments about the use of EE levels to spread conservative religious rhetoric, an argument over allowing a portrayal of artistic nudity in an EE level, arguments over whether new players should have access to exclusive old stuff, a thread with pages of one of EE's former owners in a lengthy and elaborate argument with mostly one person, the complete absence of mod communications for an entire year, like two people overtaking and recreating the forums and banning the official game mods in protest, emails to a giant corporation regarding EE's possible copyright infringement, and a MASSIVE wave of threads saying MrShoe was ruining EE and a small minority of people countering this.

This is like, the spiciest thing we've had in a while, but it's pretty minor in comparison to the flames that once fueled us.

what about the time the forum elected a pedophile to be "president" of a children's game

:.|:;

Wooted by: (2)

#30 2022-10-15 22:23:38

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Onjit wrote:
N1KF wrote:

what about the time the forum elected a pedophile to be "president" of a children's game

I remember that too, but I think we realized that after the elections lost relevance and I don't remember it becoming controversial on the forums. Democracy means nothing to us!

Everybody Edits is Fred

#31 2022-10-16 19:07:48

Gosha

honestly i don't see how this all thing won't go down as

1) we wait several years
2) perhaps something gets released
3) people will look at it first 3 days, say "cool" and move on

I chat daily with people who were in ee, nobody cares at this point at the slightest from my pov

Wooted by: (3)

#32 2022-10-17 04:38:27, last edited by Onjit (2022-10-17 04:38:49)

Onjit
Website

Gosha wrote:

1) we wait several years

I chat daily with people who were in ee, nobody cares at this point at the slightest from my pov

yeah, like its kinda cool that theyre actively workijg on it, but i dont really think its likely we'll see the same groundswell of popularity that the original had

I'll be happily proven wrong, but idk theres a few things that the origibal EE had going for it in 2010 that i dont think this reboot will have when(if) it releases in like 2024

:.|:;

#33 2022-10-18 01:19:04

Introduction

why ask for sneak peeks of the game when you can just use the secret edit code 1111 to get the game lol

when your signature makes about half your comment //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#34 2022-10-23 08:59:39

Totoworld

sataña

Totoworld / Adeit

#35 2022-10-23 09:44:09

Edilights
Website

Alright , if we intervene a lot in this situation , I won't be really proud .
By the way ...
Why doesn't this topic title corelate as first post of its creator ?
I mean , I don't see any sense on this . Kira does his things as in the past instead of greeting us like a true community . Did he have a regret to share with ? Did we keep the objectives to EE! progress?

#36 2022-10-23 12:36:13

Kiraninja

Satanya wrote:
theoldinese wrote:

"incase theres shadow progress" what a cope just give us updates already.

satanyas like "why do people hate me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad" bro everyone tells you why 5 times a day just do something about it clearly your hush hush method isnt working

Believe it or not we don't owe you updates... We're working on it on our own time with our own money. No one here has paid us anything, and most devs in other companies often times keep silent on games under development. You are not going to get special treatment, whether you whine or stay toxic about it. At this point, move on with your life, or stick around. We're not going to make it pleasant for those of you that can't be patient, and evidently, it seems the unpleasant people are already starting to not have so much fun. Always gotta trust "I've moved on" crowd when they still stick around and act butthurt they aren't getting VIP treatment.

As for "why do people hate me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad" -- I really don't care...? People are entitled to their own opinion and I'm entitled not to care about them. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Tomahawk wrote:

couldn't keep up the friendly persona longer than 3 months huh

Reminds me of a certain previous owner that also showed his true colours after a bit... what was his name again?

jXwyx7bvSme7Cj4T-nGSOA.png

Norwee wrote:
theoldinese wrote:

> I really don't care...?

then don't reply. simple. you care the second you decide to interact, as you feel your opinion is valuable enough that it needs to be heard. if you didn't care you'd regard my statement as useless and you wouldn't reply, thus not caring what the outcome of my message is. you said it best yourself, "People are entitled to their own opinion and I'm entitled not to care about them. " soo when are you going to take your own advice?

Look logic man, i replied because you were both acting like twits and it annoyed me.

go back to ur 2D world and fawn over japanese women that u won't ever get no1 cares

Gosha wrote:

1) we wait several years

you are right gosha.

tl;dr to sum it all up:

> Lies to her own community (doesn't that remind u of good old Xenono?)
> Our devs have 25 years of experience in game programming and unfortunately all live in Ukraine, we have to halt the project. Sending my full support to them! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool
> Literally the only comeback she has is:
3Xycgvv-SR664wNSZSl3IQ.png
KWb3HIsVRMezodhKXA1kpQ.png
In short, she says the same thing over and over and over again.

Notice how the only supporters she has are the kids in that server, neckbeards like norboy and her staff team, pretty much the quasi entirety of the veterans don't believe **** she says lol

When I made Anti-xeno threads at first you were all against my opinion and you ended up going against him anyway, did you really not learn from the past or what? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#37 2022-10-23 15:42:52

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Holy crap, go outside.

This level of angst was acceptable when we were all teenagers, back in the golden days of EE drama. Watching grown adults seethe over an online game is cringe.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#38 2022-10-23 16:38:09

theoldinese

honestly have to 100% agree with tomahawk here. even if was at the start on the side of "ee! bad please fix issue" its pretty clear everything that can be said has been said.

just leave the dev team alone. let them make their own choices however they please,because its very clear right now what their final decision is.

i dont think continuing the argument will get your game any faster

#39 2022-10-23 17:33:36

Edilights
Website

theoldinese wrote:

honestly have to 100% agree with tomahawk here. even if was at the start on the side of "ee! bad please fix issue" its pretty clear everything that can be said has been said.

just leave the dev team alone. let them make their own choices however they please,because its very clear right now what their final decision is.

i dont think continuing the argument will get your game any faster

I agree with you.

#40 2022-10-23 17:46:40

NoNK

Kira, none of your iamges are working for me due to cloudflare issues, could you use a different image host?

Also everyone complaining about the kira drama, can you just stop? He's doing this for free, and you are under no obligation to read it if you don't like it. You're probably not capable of making drama yourselves so you just drag people down who actually contribute something.

Wooted by: (5)

#41 2022-10-23 22:46:27

Kiraninja

NoNK wrote:

Kira, none of your iamges are working for me due to cloudflare issues, could you use a different image host?

Also everyone complaining about the kira drama, can you just stop? He's doing this for free, and you are under no obligation to read it if you don't like it. You're probably not capable of making drama yourselves so you just drag people down who actually contribute something.

I VERY MUCH AGREE WITH YOU!

#42 2022-10-24 06:31:06

Joeyjoey65

#43 2022-10-24 16:11:47

Edilights
Website

NoNK wrote:

He's doing this for free, and you are under no obligation to read it if you don't like it. You're probably not capable of making drama yourselves so you just drag people down who actually contribute something.

Then , why in the meaningless philosophy did Kira create this topic? This is non-sense about its subject.
Instead of talking about the game , we need to look what someone would do after EE 'Owner' arguments.
We are not obligated to give arguments against him . However , I need a strong point to prove why this topic is irrelevant .

#44 2022-11-02 00:37:09

skullz17

umWKULd.png

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

skullz171667345829796595

Board footer