Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#176 2022-09-19 18:13:37, last edited by Rivelka (2022-09-19 18:15:13)

Rivelka
Member
Joined: 2020-04-25
Posts: 232

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

Voting is over, the option All blocks is declared as largest addition in the future update. The results are below, as the poll states.

All blocks - 90%
Most blocks - 4%
Still energy - 5%

See you in the next update! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

~ Rivelka


https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=47515 - Everybody Edits Rewritten (Again active!)

Offline

#177 2022-09-23 23:37:49

emikem
Brand New Member
Joined: 2022-09-23
Posts: 2

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

is it possible to play ee on android?

Offline

#178 2022-09-24 02:50:49

TowerOfDustAndDecay
Member
Joined: 2021-01-03
Posts: 80

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

I hate to be that guy, but...

I don't think giving free edit to any world immediately without a code is that good of an idea. Let's say I wanna make a minigame level. If everyone just gets edit, the whole thing would get trolled in seconds.

Offline

Wooted by:

#179 2022-10-16 06:41:46, last edited by Rivelka (2022-10-16 09:50:46)

Rivelka
Member
Joined: 2020-04-25
Posts: 232

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

Small update: News have been fixed.

l2MYhXy.png

Lobby:

wucY6md.png

EDIT:

Updated the Home World and cost of Black Aura was lowered to 200 Energy and 4 Gems!

Hqjf38G.png


https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=47515 - Everybody Edits Rewritten (Again active!)

Offline

#180 2022-10-16 10:32:54, last edited by Rivelka (2022-10-16 10:57:56)

Rivelka
Member
Joined: 2020-04-25
Posts: 232

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

Hello, everyone! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Update 1.2.13 is being released!

List of changes:

*New Smiley: Impostor (it was made by me)
*New Aura Color: Magenta
*Removed Dragon and Red Dragon smileys from New and Featured tabs as they are available for long time
*Removed Unused PayPal icon from game files

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/TlRkGRib#UIZO07d1w … ZegbJu7hng

Here's a sneak peak for next update:

kS3zOMn.png

~ Rivelka


https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=47515 - Everybody Edits Rewritten (Again active!)

Offline

#181 2022-10-16 18:13:36

theoldinese
Member
From: The old everybody edit days
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 492
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

Rivelka wrote:

> New Smiley: Impostor (it was made by me)

wow this new smiley sounds so unique and unheard of! surprised nobody in this community has ever thought of doing something among us related in eeo yet haha
could we happen to see a sneak peek of this smiley, perchance? i would like to see your brilliant ability to not steal from other mods in person //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile


FluxBB bbcode
Thanks stubby!

im also best known as waamy

Offline

#182 2022-10-16 18:23:55

32OrtonEdge32dh
Member
From: DMV
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,165
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

theoldinese wrote:

dropping dookie all over the forum for no reason

giphy.gif


32ortonedge32dh.gif

Offline

#183 2022-10-16 18:42:31

theoldinese
Member
From: The old everybody edit days
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 492
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
theoldinese wrote:

dropping dookie all over the forum for no reason

https://media.giphy.com/media/xO61YRkUGOBws/giphy.gif

alex-jones.gif


FluxBB bbcode
Thanks stubby!

im also best known as waamy

Offline

#184 2022-10-16 20:12:38

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: PbzvatFbba 13
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 6,325

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

theoldinese wrote:
Rivelka wrote:

> New Smiley: Impostor (it was made by me)

wow this new smiley sounds so unique and unheard of! surprised nobody in this community has ever thought of doing something among us related in eeo yet haha
could we happen to see a sneak peek of this smiley, perchance? i would like to see your brilliant ability to not steal from other mods in person //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

z0sYGry.png

This aint the one from Project M, so no it wasn't stolen


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#185 2022-10-16 20:13:16

Joeyjoey65
Member
Joined: 2017-11-05
Posts: 369

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

pls add code or unplayable

Offline

Wooted by:

#186 2022-10-19 21:37:13

soniiiety
Member
From: peaceful dojo
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,729

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

Hi the legendary sonytv here! I wish to see this intergrated into unity pr browser game etc, so the wbesite works, or even put on ateam! Also please intergrade it!

Offline

Wooted by:

#187 2022-10-21 16:59:18, last edited by Joeyjoey65 (2022-10-21 17:03:31)

Joeyjoey65
Member
Joined: 2017-11-05
Posts: 369

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

hi here is my hot take on EER, take this with criticism not hate because I still want a good reboot of EE just like all of you.

I don't mean to be that guy but instead of adding new Blocks and Smiley should probably make the game playable first, I don't mind the occasional attempts at combating these issues but without setting up a code system anyone can just troll my worlds. I was not in even 5 seconds into building my world and someone just spammed blocks everywhere, not only that but they can instantly rejoin if you kick them. I wanted to also make them public though so people can play minis along side the builds and give feedback. Some of the world sizes are completely wrong such as the homeworld displaying 40x30 yet it's only 25x25, and I also have trouble finding worlds to play.
There is no profiles in the game so it's merely impossible to see builds etc. I get you probably don't have much setup or anything yet except this is unplayable. Cool I can build still and enjoy stuff with friends but having to rebuy everything again is such a drag, I'm sure anyone who was a huge fan of EE had the shop completely empty. Ain't nobody wanna redo this as well with limited ways of obtaining energy. Also brings me to the point of dailies, the so called "promised dailies with a crap ton of gems" do not exist. After discussing with players the max amount per week is 2-3 gems, which is nothing considering there's tens of smiley and packs. And if you can set a gem amount in dailies, why can't you make it infinite? Most of your energy will be obtained through waiting. Majority of EE's content has always been locked through the classic system and I'm not entirely a fan especially when this version of the game has 0 campaigns. You don't have to make anything new just copy and paste old stuff. Magic may or may not exist? Either way it's seemingly impossible to afford anything that goes into the classic tab which is most of the good block packs imo. At this point just make every classic purchasable for players each season like it should've been, and we're still waiting on those free blocks that were promised //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Overall not really a fan as within 5 seconds of booting the game I was once presented with another issue of trying to create an account which crashes your game. Most of the block packs are unobtainable or take way too long to unlock (Buying out the entire shop would take months). Shoving them away in the classic tab for nobody to afford is just bad design lmfao. I don't think players wanted anything special when it came to remakes, you don't need to try to please people with new content each update. Everyone just wanted a way to play and interact with each other that provides everything like EEO.

incoming people saying nostalgia won't create a good game and that you should just let people do whatever they want because hurdur it takes awhile to do these things. but bro this is a joke xd.

edit: I forgot to mention how some content is indirectly/directly stolen from other ee mod creators without permission but that's not really important. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Offline

#188 2022-10-22 17:15:57

theoldinese
Member
From: The old everybody edit days
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 492
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

well said joey


FluxBB bbcode
Thanks stubby!

im also best known as waamy

Offline

#189 2022-10-23 14:33:07

Rivelka
Member
Joined: 2020-04-25
Posts: 232

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

Okay, let's start.

I have checked in only "Load By Keys" and "Load by Indexes". The game code, that is in use is from late 2017 (November-December 2017).

I suck at security systems and programming. The internet does not show many pages about PlayerIO and it's BigDB, so I have to rely capasha's knowledge.

If problems with security will continue I'll discontinue this game in early 2023 and of course release some final planned updates:

v1.2.14: October 31, 2022
v1.2.15: November 14, 2022
v1.2.16: December 24, 2022
v1.2.17: January 7, 2023
v1.2.18: January 14, 2023

I will not leak the details about the planned updates. I'll spoiler that v1.2.14 will be Halloween themed update and v1.2.16 - Christmas themed update.

The game code, that is currently in use is largely incomplete and unsimplifted to read. For example, If I had a game code from late 2020 - the problems will be smaller.

It's plugin Flash is also bad security and it's very outdated. If would've be possible to transfer the game into HTML5 would've be a big success, but I still suck at programming!

I have learn how to make news for every update, but still I haven't learn how to make campaigns and I know, that giving an edit to everyone is very bad idea and needs to change.

I know, that game is itself largely incomplete and is poorly designed. The plague of hackers can be risk to destroy game's database or they can even plan to shut down it.

Making of care online games is very difficult for me and again I have read your thoughts from everyone and please imagine, that new and fresh game code would mean, that it get reboot (I would call it EE Rewritten v2)

Please remember, I can't fix everything in this game by low knowledge about knowing the server systems of PlayerIO and probably I have learn it or make it obsolete.

Thank you for reading this!

~ Rivelka


https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=47515 - Everybody Edits Rewritten (Again active!)

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#190 2022-10-23 17:36:50

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 4,026

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

Rivelka wrote:

Okay, let's start.

I have checked in only "Load By Keys" and "Load by Indexes". The game code, that is in use is from late 2017 (November-December 2017).

I suck at security systems and programming. The internet does not show many pages about PlayerIO and it's BigDB, so I have to rely capasha's knowledge.

If problems with security will continue I'll discontinue this game in early 2023 and of course release some final planned updates:

v1.2.14: October 31, 2022
v1.2.15: November 14, 2022
v1.2.16: December 24, 2022
v1.2.17: January 7, 2023
v1.2.18: January 14, 2023

I will not leak the details about the planned updates. I'll spoiler that v1.2.14 will be Halloween themed update and v1.2.16 - Christmas themed update.

The game code, that is currently in use is largely incomplete and unsimplifted to read. For example, If I had a game code from late 2020 - the problems will be smaller.

It's plugin Flash is also bad security and it's very outdated. If would've be possible to transfer the game into HTML5 would've be a big success, but I still suck at programming!

I have learn how to make news for every update, but still I haven't learn how to make campaigns and I know, that giving an edit to everyone is very bad idea and needs to change.

I know, that game is itself largely incomplete and is poorly designed. The plague of hackers can be risk to destroy game's database or they can even plan to shut down it.

Making of care online games is very difficult for me and again I have read your thoughts from everyone and please imagine, that new and fresh game code would mean, that it get reboot (I would call it EE Rewritten v2)

Please remember, I can't fix everything in this game by low knowledge about knowing the server systems of PlayerIO and probably I have learn it or make it obsolete.

Thank you for reading this!

~ Rivelka

From your experience in programming and security you have come long. It's just needs some tweaking and changes.
I deleted my post, because when I was reading it multiple times. Everything just feel like I'm bullying you and is talking **** about you. And that's not my point.

I have a little knowledge about PlayerIO. But I think there is other people that made servers that have more knowledge and could help you much more.
If there was another way to contact you other than forums that would be great. If you don't want to tell those ways here, send me a PM.

Offline

Wooted by:

#191 2022-11-03 03:09:23

CrimsonCuttle
New Member
Joined: 2022-11-03
Posts: 1

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

When trying to load the latest swf into the included flash player, I just get a black screen. What's going on? Is this project still alive?

Offline

#192 2022-11-03 03:50:03

Joeyjoey65
Member
Joined: 2017-11-05
Posts: 369

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

CrimsonCuttle wrote:

When trying to load the latest swf into the included flash player, I just get a black screen. What's going on? Is this project still alive?

tutorial for playing any swf file

click file button
flash_join_1.png
go to open
unknown.png
locate the swf file (game) you want to play then click "ok" twice
flash_join_2.png

Offline

#193 2022-11-07 17:30:54

gaberilde
Member
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 25

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

is there any bot links/urls/codes to use from this server to be used in a ee bot while in development? love the custom server but it dosent mention anywhere or how to get bots working if its possible atall

Offline

#194 2022-11-07 17:56:08, last edited by capasha (2022-11-07 17:57:37)

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 4,026

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

gaberilde wrote:

is there any bot links/urls/codes to use from this server to be used in a ee bot while in development? love the custom server but it dosent mention anywhere or how to get bots working if its possible atall

Download the SWF, decompile with FFDEC, and then read the *.as files how the client work. Then make your protocol and bot for the game.

Edit: I wouldn't put time to read the protocol. I will wait till rivelka have fixed the serverside code to not give edit to everyone.

Offline

#195 2022-11-07 20:11:11

gaberilde
Member
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 25

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

ok thanks and yeah i agree it probally shouldent give anyone edit
for now its just going to be for testing purposes.

Offline

#196 2022-11-10 06:18:20

theadress
New Member
Joined: 2018-09-10
Posts: 2

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

gaberilde wrote:

ok thanks and yeah i agree it probally shouldent give anyone edit
for now its just going to be for testing purposes.

Everybody Edits

Offline

#197 2022-11-10 21:18:33

N1KF
Wiki Mod
From: Eurasiameristraliafrica
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 10,825
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

theadress wrote:
gaberilde wrote:

ok thanks and yeah i agree it probally shouldent give anyone edit
for now its just going to be for testing purposes.

Everybody Edits

You made your first post after four years, just to post the enlarged text "Everybody Edits" after the perfect setup? Amazing move.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#198 2022-11-11 07:28:49

theadress
New Member
Joined: 2018-09-10
Posts: 2

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

The game is called "Everybody Edits". This means you must let everybody edit your world.

Offline

#199 2022-11-11 09:23:01

N1KF
Wiki Mod
From: Eurasiameristraliafrica
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 10,825
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

theadress wrote:

The game is called "Everybody Edits". This means you must let everybody edit your world.

Perhaps, but the name isn't "Everybody Edits Every World". The name only suggests that everybody edits something, not necessarily every single world.

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#200 2022-11-23 15:30:00

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 4,026

Re: Everybody Edits Rewritten | MULTIPLAYER IN 2022 | v1.2.13

It's hard to help Rivelka when I need to write to him in PM.

I have put down my time and fixed these so far:

Can now register in the client.
No edit for everyone in owned worlds.
Possible to have friends, send friend invites, accept and such.
BigDB databases locked, so people don't abuse them.
Not possible to place blocks that you have not paid for.

And a lot more. But Rivelka don't answer so these things will never be fixed.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)
NoNK1669387861796666

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1670120758.0186 - Generated in 0.117 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.78 MiB (Peak: 2.06 MiB) ]