Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1026 2022-09-15 23:12:10

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin
From: Texas, U.S.A.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,500

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

can we all get access to dead chat and mafia chat

also rip to shadow when i scumread you and you actually were scum

i quickly tried to take back my vote but it was too late


TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#1027 2022-09-15 23:12:43

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin
From: Texas, U.S.A.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,500

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

oh nvm u beat me to it


TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Offline

#1028 2022-09-15 23:19:07

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,769

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

I'm def not hosting next game. This was fun but i need an break.


★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Offline

#1029 2022-09-15 23:21:15

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 1,010

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

BuzzerBee wrote:

can we all get access to dead chat and mafia chat

also rip to shadow when i scumread you and you actually were scum

i quickly tried to take back my vote but it was too late

When this happened I told Norwee straight up that I was expecting to die that day, reason being that in that case I knew to save myself I would have to push BB or make mafia realize I was Traitor and back off, the latter I tried doing but it happened at a point too late in the game.

I had more faith in Mini and BB winning together since they were better able to plan than me and Mini disjointed would.

Also just to mention, the first time I actually tried hinting that I was Traitor was my reads list, I told Norwee about it being that I put Mini and BB together in the list, it was meant to be a very light acknowledgement that I knew they were paired, but obviously something so minute didn't get me noticed as the traitor, so Gikkle was right on the nose about my Informer claim being an attempt to get Mafia to realize I was the traitor.


Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

   ~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#1030 2022-09-15 23:24:45

Gikkle
Member
Joined: 2022-09-05
Posts: 126

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Norwee wrote:

I'm def not hosting next game. This was fun but i need an break.

Thank you for hosting Norwee!

Offline

Wooted by:

#1031 2022-09-15 23:35:13

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 1,010

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

The game was great, I just wish I was able to be a bit more active, but great hosting and the setup was amazing.


Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

   ~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#1032 2022-09-16 00:50:43

ElijahBaley
Member
Joined: 2022-08-07
Posts: 112

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Was a fun game, I'll definitely play more games here in the future.
I'm also down to host ^^

Offline

#1033 2022-09-16 00:51:58

ElijahBaley
Member
Joined: 2022-08-07
Posts: 112

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

For the record, when I died, I wanted to check someone on ShadowsEdge's train, because I was convinced Mafia was on it. I knew it was probably not the hammer voter, but I didn't know who it was.

Offline

#1034 2022-09-16 00:53:56

ElijahBaley
Member
Joined: 2022-08-07
Posts: 112

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

I think I made some mistakes reading this game, I read Minimania and BuzzerBee as town mostly because I wanted to be... sure of something I guess? It's hard to put myself in my past self's shoes, but it's something along those lines. Like, even at the time I knew I shouldn't have read it into those things.

But well played, especially to BuzzerBee. BuzzerBee is probably a very good town player if he managed to play that towny as Mafia.

Offline

Wooted by:

#1035 2022-09-16 01:31:19

Grilyon2
Member
From: Chile
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 374

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

wow, what an unexpected ending https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/ac/118_scared

As my first game, I was really watching and trying to solve it all the time despite not having been very active with the posts. I have to say that I had fun playing it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile thanks Norwee for the game

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#1036 2022-09-16 02:44:55

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: PbzvatFbba 13
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 6,372

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Grilyon is a certified gamer //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool thank you for playing with us!


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Offline

#1037 2022-09-16 02:46:10

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 1,010

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

ElijahBaley wrote:

Was a fun game, I'll definitely play more games here in the future.
I'm also down to host ^^

I also have a game idea which Minimania knows about (fear not though, him knowing about it isn't detrimental to the setup). Although I will mention that if I host it anytime in the next couple months I will still be in a pretty busy schedule where I can only really come on at night (ignoring Saturdays, where I generally can't come on at all).

If people are fine with that though I can host, but obviously there would be downtime between this game and the next since Im fairly certain people will want it.


Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

   ~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#1038 2022-09-16 02:49:14

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: PbzvatFbba 13
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 6,372

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

ShadowsEdge wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

Was a fun game, I'll definitely play more games here in the future.
I'm also down to host ^^

I also have a game idea which Minimania knows about (fear not though, him knowing about it isn't detrimental to the setup). Although I will mention that if I host it anytime in the next couple months I will still be in a pretty busy schedule where I can only really come on at night (ignoring Saturdays, where I generally can't come on at all).

If people are fine with that though I can host, but obviously there would be downtime between this game and the next since Im fairly certain people will want it.

If you got enough peeps and need a cohost, ya boi is here


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Offline

#1039 2022-09-16 02:50:11

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 1,010

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Minimania wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:

Was a fun game, I'll definitely play more games here in the future.
I'm also down to host ^^

I also have a game idea which Minimania knows about (fear not though, him knowing about it isn't detrimental to the setup). Although I will mention that if I host it anytime in the next couple months I will still be in a pretty busy schedule where I can only really come on at night (ignoring Saturdays, where I generally can't come on at all).

If people are fine with that though I can host, but obviously there would be downtime between this game and the next since Im fairly certain people will want it.

If you got enough peeps and need a cohost, ya boi is here

Has there even been a situation where there's been a cohost on EE Forums? I think Cohosts are pretty cool though, I generally like having someone I can talk about the game with.


Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

   ~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Offline

#1040 2022-09-16 03:51:58

Pqwerty
Member
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 1,961

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Gg everyone.

Way to fly under the radar, scumbos. Great job

It’s finally over

Offline

Wooted by:

#1041 2022-09-16 03:54:58

Pqwerty
Member
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 1,961

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

I was Miller and Jester at the same time and somehow got townread

Offline

#1042 2022-09-16 05:16:31

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,998

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

gg everyone


she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Offline

#1043 2022-09-16 05:43:54

AllenCaspe9510
Member
From: Heart Locket
Joined: 2018-03-24
Posts: 899
Website

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

gg


I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Offline

#1044 2022-09-16 05:52:42

Pqwerty
Member
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 1,961

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Kudos to Lumi and Grilyon on their first game

Also Gandhi thanks for the criticism. I was mad at first but you were right about my bad reads

Offline

#1045 2022-09-16 13:24:29

Nuclear Gandhi
Member
Joined: 2022-08-18
Posts: 121

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Pqwerty wrote:

Kudos to Lumi and Grilyon on their first game

Also Gandhi thanks for the criticism. I was mad at first but you were right about my bad reads

I was unnecessary abrasive due to bad mood, I don't believe in what I said. Also ironic for me to criticize anyone about anything, hypocrisy at best.

I agree Lumi did good for first game. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

Offline

#1046 2022-09-16 13:25:54

Nuclear Gandhi
Member
Joined: 2022-08-18
Posts: 121

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Norwee, what's Pqwerty's role card look like? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile


“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

Offline

#1047 2022-09-16 14:11:57

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,769

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

Norwee, what's Pqwerty's role card look like? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Welcome to Mafia 52

Your role is Miller Vengeful

Your miller modifier makes it so that a cop targeting your slot will receive an unfavourable result.

As an vengeful you may if voted out during the day target a player in twilight to immediately flip them along with you. The action is not compulsive.

Your win condition is achieved when all of the threats to the town has been eliminated and at least 1 townie is still alive.

The game thread is here -> http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=47816

Please confirm you have read this private message by replying with the name of your role and alignment


★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Offline

#1048 2022-09-25 20:29:02

Pqwerty
Member
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 1,961

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

I felt bad about how this game ended for town, but I'm reading the championships for MU and I feel better knowing that people 100x as good as me are having just as bad a time.

Why do these games sound so fun in theory only to devolve into anguish?

Offline

#1049 2022-09-25 20:32:31

Pqwerty
Member
From: 'Murica
Joined: 2015-10-09
Posts: 1,961

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Also was the condorcet a good idea? I thought it was helpful. I also thought the NKA was helpful. They didn't 100% determine my decision but I would add them to the toolkit in the future

Offline

#1050 2022-09-25 20:34:59

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,769

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Pqwerty wrote:

I felt bad about how this game ended for town, but I'm reading the championships for MU and I feel better knowing that people 100x as good as me are having just as bad a time.

Why do these games sound so fun in theory only to devolve into anguish?

Championships are usually a bit extra tense because the stakes are higher and that tends to make all players more stressful in my experience. I think many games can be chill but it depends a bit on the people involved and stuff.


★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Offline

Minimania1682495995797736

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1695852695.8663 - Generated in 0.072 seconds, 13 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.69 MiB (Peak: 1.94 MiB) ]