Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#676 2022-09-09 01:52:43

Gikkle

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
Gikkle wrote:
Gikkle wrote:

I wasn't even in the game when Lumi died lol
Also I think I saw somewhere that Gandhi is apparently OzyWho?

Also also, based on how people talked about Lumi day 1 (that they were a champs player and stuff) and how Lumi was a generally loud and strong town day 1, I don't think people that didn't know Lumi wouldn't kill them.

This doesn't matter too much though since I do generally agree with MM being scum

Mmmm, okay. If you will agree to make this thought experiment: adopt town!MM's point of view here. How does Oliverz's push look like here? Asking both to get a grasp on you and to try to escape potential bias lol.

And damn, I just wrote a novel XD. I guess the summary is: don't vote me ya dinguses, also pressure Oli and answer my questions //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

It looks like typical Oliver behavior.

#677 2022-09-09 01:58:54

Gikkle

I sincerely doubt an Oliver/Gandhi team. I don't think scum Gandhi essentially vanishes day 2 while at the same time trying to get his inactive partner lynched. If he's going to bus, he would at least stick around so he gets more credit from it. And busing doesn't really seem like the greatest play in Gandhi's position anyways considering he was already pretty consensus town.

#678 2022-09-09 02:01:53

Marshmallow Marshall

Gikkle wrote:
Gikkle wrote:
Gikkle wrote:

Also also, based on how people talked about Lumi day 1 (that they were a champs player and stuff) and how Lumi was a generally loud and strong town day 1, I don't think people that didn't know Lumi wouldn't kill them.

This doesn't matter too much though since I do generally agree with MM being scum

Mmmm, okay. If you will agree to make this thought experiment: adopt town!MM's point of view here. How does Oliverz's push look like here? Asking both to get a grasp on you and to try to escape potential bias lol.

And damn, I just wrote a novel XD. I guess the summary is: don't vote me ya dinguses, also pressure Oli and answer my questions //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Gikkle wrote:
Gikkle wrote:
Gikkle wrote:

At this point though, I'm wondering what scum Oliver's behavior would look like if not like this. I can understand being wrong or illogical, but here, it feels like he's opportunistic, and considering his posts are wrong/bad/anything you want basically, there's NOTHING to bring an actual counterpoint to the natural conclusion that he's just evil. I guess he can defend himself and he needs to come back to do so, but for now, I have a hard time seeing it otherwise.

And I am going off for a while now.

#679 2022-09-09 02:19:09

Gikkle

MM, if you're genuinely town, I'm gonna need you to show me something REALLY townie, bc as it stands, it looks like you're going to be the lynch.

#680 2022-09-09 02:47:40

Gikkle

Pretty sure Oliver is just town here?

I feel very confident pqwerty/Mini are town at this point (though godfather is still technically possible for mini, which should be remembered if we get to lylo)

And considering every possible partner, I just can't see a world with scum oliver

I don't think a Grilyon/Jovi team kills Lumi (Grilyon was viewed as town slipped by Lumi, Jovi was inactive so I doubt they really were part of the calculation for who to kill. Neither of them have real reason to be scared of Lumi, because even if people *say* they're good, Lumi's reads are totally off base at this point if this is indeed the team)
I don't think Jovi/Gandhi is likely considering how Gandhi was trying to bus Jovi day 2, and I don't think that's a play Gandhi makes with how he was already in a strong thread position.
I don't think it's both 2b and Jovi bc Shadow was pushing that as his agenda towards the latter part of day 2, and I find it unlikely he does that if they were actually both his partners
I don't think it's Buzzer and Jovi for the same reason. Shadow said it was 2 of BB/Jovi/2b. I don't think he actually puts both his partners in there.
Based on the latest by Marshmallow and Oliver, I don't think it's those two slots either. That doesn't feel like an S/S interaction.

And, if you think I'M potentially scum with Oliver, that means you think BOTH scum were inactive for the first chunk of the game! (I'm also TMIed town by Shadows bc he hard defended my slot and put me at the top of his town reads but since I'm the one saying this it won't be taken as seriously //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

So honestly if Oliver's scum it means we're wrong about one of Pqwerty and Mini //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Wooted by:

#681 2022-09-09 04:27:26

Pqwerty

MM can we get a claim before sending you on your way?

I townread a lot of people, and so my upcoming vote on you is process of elimination.
Gikkle is leading the town. Mini is basically confirmed by mechanics. Oli was suspicious but Gikkle made a good case as to why BBJ probably wouldn't be mafia. Grilyon seems like they're hunting, especially given their first game. 2B is my Neighbor. So that leaves you/Gandhi/BB and honestly I think Gandhi/BB are townier.

Unless Gikkle and 2B are deepwolves, I think the final 2 mafia live among the three of you.

Wooted by: (2)

#682 2022-09-09 07:17:16

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Pqwerty wrote:

2B is my Neighbor.

i can confirm that this is true

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#683 2022-09-09 08:35:36

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

hot take but i'm starting to second guess Nuclear Gandhi. being busy and becoming less active is one thing but to straight up say you lost interest in the game sounds like mafia burnout, especially with such a strong town & after losing a mafia teammate

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#684 2022-09-09 09:06:23

Gikkle

If we accept Oliver/Pqwerty/Mini as town

Mm/Grilyon/Gandhi/BB/2b

Every possible team:

MM/Grilyon
MM/Gandhi
MM/BB
MM/2b
Grilyon/Gandhi
Grilyon/BB
Grilyon/2b
Gandhi/BB
Gandhi/2b
Bb/2b

Every team if MM is town:

Grilyon/Gandhi
Grilyon/BB
Grilyon/2b
Gandhi/BB
Gandhi/2b
Bb/2b

I find BB/2b to be unlikely for the same reason oliver/2b or oliver/bb were unlikely. Shadows had a 3 person PoE which included those three - I doubt he put all of his partners in there. Not as a traitor without a way to communicate, anyways. I'm a bit more skeptical of these two than the ones with oliver bc of some Shadow interactions. But I think it’s still unlikely they are both scum.

I find Gandhi/BB to be unlikely bc of Buzzer putting them as their top town in their first reads list and really hyping them up (calling them a "very high iq mafia member" if they were mafia, which is sort of weird for a wolf to say about another wolf). Usually wolves don't get too close that early.

That leaves us with the following if MM is town:

Grilyon/Gandhi
BB/Grilyon (I'm skeptical of this as a team. BB threw some unnecessary pressure Grilyon's way)
2b/Grilyon (Also sort of skeptical of this as a team for the same reason. Less so than BB/Grilyon bc 2b didn't really throw *as* much pressure Grilyon's way)
Gandhi/2b

Which means it's most likely just 2 of Grilyon/Gandhi/2b at that point. IF mm is town. Which I don't really believe he is. But if he is town then I'd look in that pool.

#685 2022-09-09 09:09:11

Gikkle

BuzzerBee wrote:

hot take but i'm starting to second guess Nuclear Gandhi. being busy and becoming less active is one thing but to straight up say you lost interest in the game sounds like mafia burnout, especially with such a strong town & after losing a mafia teammate

He's saying he lost interest 30 hours into day 2? Which correlates with when he lost activity. And that's well before we got a cop check on Mini and a mafia member flipped.

#686 2022-09-09 10:01:54

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Gikkle wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

He's saying he lost interest 30 hours into day 2? Which correlates with when he lost activity. And that's well before we got a cop check on Mini and a mafia member flipped.

yeah i guess you’re right. still the way he phrased it “lost interest” is kinda //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral to me. and then gave a d3 catch up post and then disappeared again

the golden D1 townread for Gandhi is starting to crumble in my opinion

anyway i’m really just trying to make more conversation right now while i wait for grilyon to post their thoughts. i don’t wanna crucify marshmallow until grilyon gets some words in

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#687 2022-09-09 10:21:39

Minimania
Moderation Team

2b55b5g wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

2B is my Neighbor.

Oh god, maybe it's just anxiety but theoretically 2B and Pqwerty could be deepwolfing here

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#688 2022-09-09 11:17:22

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Here's a spicy spicy post that should spice things up

!vote Nuclear Gandhi

Get in there and post, scum //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue you disappeared entirely yesterday

i think saying that he disappeared entirely is a bit of an exaggeration

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#689 2022-09-09 12:13:36

Pqwerty

!vote Marshmallow Marshall

I can’t make EOD so I have to do it now

#690 2022-09-09 12:15:40

Minimania
Moderation Team

!unvote

Then you replace my vote, for now

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#691 2022-09-09 12:17:32

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

[3] Marshmallow Marshall: Nuclear Gandhi, Oliwaz144, Pqwerty
[1] Oliwaz144: Marshmallow Marshall

[5] Not voting: Gikkle, 2b55b5g, Minimania, BuzzerBee, Grilyon2

5 majority votes to lock in the choice of elimination.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#692 2022-09-09 14:34:08

Oliwaz144

Nah Marshall

Wooted by:

#693 2022-09-09 15:08:54

Minimania
Moderation Team

Oliwaz144 wrote:

Nah Marshall

aight Im convinced, MM is the scum 100% beyond the shadow of a doubt

21cZxBv.png

#694 2022-09-09 17:14:16

Gikkle

Minimania wrote:
2b55b5g wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

2B is my Neighbor.

Oh god, maybe it's just anxiety but theoretically 2B and Pqwerty could be deepwolfing here

Claiming neighbors if it's not true is sort of pointless. Neighbor doesn't confirm that either one is town, which means town can still lynch either one of them, and if they are lying, they'd both get caught and will have gained nothing from the fake claim.

#695 2022-09-09 17:45:26

Marshmallow Marshall

Gikkle wrote:

MM, if you're genuinely town, I'm gonna need you to show me something REALLY townie, bc as it stands, it looks like you're going to be the lynch.

I'll be honest: if, to you, the walls that come just before your posts and that EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE IGNORING (apart from Minimania, who at least acknowledged their existence, but even then...) are chopped liver, you might as well lynch me right now, because that would mean you thoroughly refuse to listen to what I have to say lol. And to be very clear: this is not my giving up at all, but rather me asking you (all) to actually address my important posts, which I feel like... noone is doing this game? Like, I expected several significant reactions to my post where I said PLOT TWIST and townread Elijah on D2, but noone felt like addressing it significantly, which is really weird. And then, I make the walls with my reads and my thoughts on basically everyone in the game, and NOONE EVEN REFERS TO IT? There's something very fishy with this, and it just feels like you've put the rope around my neck before my trial.

I attribute a lot of this to culture clash; however, Gikkle, you are not from here and have a playstyle that is very compatible with my vision of the game and with my playstyle, as far as I know. Therefore, the fact you just acted like my earlier posts don't even exist makes me suspect you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

To those who want to actually read me and not just get rid of me, the posts I am talking about are at the end of page 27.

Pqwerty wrote:

MM can we get a claim before sending you on your way?

I townread a lot of people, and so my upcoming vote on you is process of elimination.
Gikkle is leading the town. Mini is basically confirmed by mechanics. Oli was suspicious but Gikkle made a good case as to why BBJ probably wouldn't be mafia. Grilyon seems like they're hunting, especially given their first game. 2B is my Neighbor. So that leaves you/Gandhi/BB and honestly I think Gandhi/BB are townier.

Unless Gikkle and 2B are deepwolves, I think the final 2 mafia live among the three of you.

Sure, that won't be too hard and I don't think I am ever getting nightkilled lol so might as well say it, I'm just a vanilla townie. This probably won't help my case tremendously lol but I have nothing else to say.

#696 2022-09-09 17:48:58

Marshmallow Marshall

BuzzerBee wrote:

Since it really looks like I won't be alive to tell you that tomorrow: Gandhi is prone to getting burnt out as any alignment, this is NAI and should not be considered in your read on him. However, the manner in which he comes back and contributes (or doesn't) is meaningful, and that is what he should be read on (and from what I've seen, I'm not convinced he's town at all, even though it is still perfectly possible, so that'd be a light scum lean that will evolve). Please keep this in mind.

Also, I have to go for a few hours.

Minimania wrote:
Oliwaz144 wrote:

Nah Marshall

aight Im convinced, MM is the scum 100% beyond the shadow of a doubt

I sincerely hope that's a joke XD.

Wooted by:

#697 2022-09-09 18:22:36

Gikkle

I'll be honest: if, to you, the walls that come just before your posts and that EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE IGNORING (apart from Minimania, who at least acknowledged their existence, but even then...) are chopped liver, you might as well lynch me right now, because that would mean you thoroughly refuse to listen to what I have to say lol. And to be very clear: this is not my giving up at all, but rather me asking you (all) to actually address my important posts, which I feel like... noone is doing this game? Like, I expected several significant reactions to my post where I said PLOT TWIST and townread Elijah on D2, but noone felt like addressing it significantly, which is really weird. And then, I make the walls with my reads and my thoughts on basically everyone in the game, and NOONE EVEN REFERS TO IT? There's something very fishy with this, and it just feels like you've put the rope around my neck before my trial.

I attribute a lot of this to culture clash; however, Gikkle, you are not from here and have a playstyle that is very compatible with my vision of the game and with my playstyle, as far as I know. Therefore, the fact you just acted like my earlier posts don't even exist makes me suspect you

Wrt to the posts that were not the reads list - I commented on the Oliver push, didn't comment on the other ones bc I didn't think they were noteable/alignment indicative.

The reads list I didn't really comment on because I don't generally comment on reads lists unless something sticks out to me. I didn't see anything scummy or townie with your reads list, so I didn't feel the need to comment on it. Nor did it really add anything new to the conversation. Maybe if you had ended up actually scumreading Buzzer, but you didn't, so //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

What I want you to do - and what I ask a lot of people to do when I scumread them - is to show me your heart. It's harder to read people when they only post in wall posts every so often. If you made a lot more rapid fire posts that showed your thoughts as a conversation is happening, that would help me see how your brain is working more than a wall post which you had time to think about would (though I understand this is tough to do when you don't have a lot of time to be on). And, if you could do that by engaging in a discussion with your top scum read, that would be even better.

Iirc, you sort of did this with Elijah, and I remember hating that whole entire argument between you and him when I was reading up. I thought it definitely contained one wolf bc it looked like you were pushing an agenda and Elijah was just being pretty weird in his defense, which is why I scumread you pretty early on. But then you stopped pushing Elijah and my SR lessened a little bit. I still think the whole interaction was off but I *am* willing to give you an opportunity to prove yourself.

#698 2022-09-09 19:59:40

Gikkle

So, just looking through Gandhi's ISO, I feel like I probably gave him a lot more credit than he actually deserves. Some of his posts ARE good. But there's one crucial problem with him that I'm noticing. And that is...

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

what said about shadow still stands though, they're super clear imho*

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

AllenCaspe9510, I just find their reads list extremely based lol. I love it. I can see others wouldn't, but to me it's just so pure if that makes any sense? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

...they have now voted TWO people they have town read, without ANY progression to indicate why. I talked about this earlier - 2b and Gandhi were the people I had flagged for being notably "weird" around the day 1 wagon. 2b gave a somewhat acceptable reason, and it's not like they really *TRed* Allen like Gandhi did. Gandhi did not explain, and he made known that he was willing to vote EITHER of the counterwagons (mini and Elijah). And yet he landed on Allen, who he townread.

#699 2022-09-09 20:07:25

Gikkle

Gikkle wrote:

I attribute a lot of this to culture clash; however, Gikkle, you are not from here and have a playstyle that is very compatible with my vision of the game and with my playstyle, as far as I know. Therefore, the fact you just acted like my earlier posts don't even exist makes me suspect you

Wrt to the posts that were not the reads list - I commented on the Oliver push, didn't comment on the other ones bc I didn't think they were noteable/alignment indicative.

The reads list I didn't really comment on because I don't generally comment on reads lists unless something sticks out to me. I didn't see anything scummy or townie with your reads list, so I didn't feel the need to comment on it. Nor did it really add anything new to the conversation. Maybe if you had ended up actually scumreading Buzzer, but you didn't, so //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

What I want you to do - and what I ask a lot of people to do when I scumread them - is to show me your heart. It's harder to read people when they only post in wall posts every so often. If you made a lot more rapid fire posts that showed your thoughts as a conversation is happening, that would help me see how your brain is working more than a wall post which you had time to think about would (though I understand this is tough to do when you don't have a lot of time to be on). And, if you could do that by engaging in a discussion with your top scum read, that would be even better.

Iirc, you sort of did this with Elijah, and I remember hating that whole entire argument between you and him when I was reading up. I thought it definitely contained one wolf bc it looked like you were pushing an agenda and Elijah was just being pretty weird in his defense, which is why I scumread you pretty early on. But then you stopped pushing Elijah and my SR lessened a little bit. I still think the whole interaction was off but I *am* willing to give you an opportunity to prove yourself.

also MM your vote history stinks
being off wagon both times is not a good look lol

#700 2022-09-09 20:23:04

Gikkle

Gikkle wrote:

So, just looking through Gandhi's ISO, I feel like I probably gave him a lot more credit than he actually deserves. Some of his posts ARE good. But there's one crucial problem with him that I'm noticing. And that is...

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

what said about shadow still stands though, they're super clear imho*

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

AllenCaspe9510, I just find their reads list extremely based lol. I love it. I can see others wouldn't, but to me it's just so pure if that makes any sense? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

...they have now voted TWO people they have town read, without ANY progression to indicate why. I talked about this earlier - 2b and Gandhi were the people I had flagged for being notably "weird" around the day 1 wagon. 2b gave a somewhat acceptable reason, and it's not like they really *TRed* Allen like Gandhi did. Gandhi did not explain, and he made known that he was willing to vote EITHER of the counterwagons (mini and Elijah). And yet he landed on Allen, who he townread.

Gikkle wrote:
Gikkle wrote:

also MM your vote history stinks
being off wagon both times is not a good look lol

Despite this, I still don't think MM/Gandhi is likely to be S/S

Minimania1682495995797736

Board footer