Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#526 2022-09-06 04:22:01

Gikkle

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Pqwerty wrote:

I'm most likely going to be at school during EOD tomorrow, so I'm going to say some quick thoughts before bed.

Shadow's claim seems like a slip and also Lumi was suspicious of MM, ShadowsEdge, and Mini, and now they're dead.

If Shadow flips town, that's when we should start reevaluating slots like 2B/Gandhi.

!vote ShadowsEdge

I don't remember Lumi expressing suspicion on MM. I also was under the impression that Lumi changed their mind about Mini.

#527 2022-09-06 04:22:51

Gikkle

Gikkle wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

I'm most likely going to be at school during EOD tomorrow, so I'm going to say some quick thoughts before bed.

Shadow's claim seems like a slip and also Lumi was suspicious of MM, ShadowsEdge, and Mini, and now they're dead.

If Shadow flips town, that's when we should start reevaluating slots like 2B/Gandhi.

!vote ShadowsEdge

oh, I was sniped
!unvote shadowsedge

Gonna have to make sure I get on early tomorrow then
not gonna vote now bc I don't a hammer to happen too early

#528 2022-09-06 04:23:51

Gikkle

Pqwerty wrote:

Only thing that really worries me about Gandhi is how they seemed to contradict themselves yesterday about Allen

#529 2022-09-06 04:29:10

Pqwerty

Lumi wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

Wait how’d you go from agreeing with me that ShadowsEdge isn’t giving any reads to ShadowsEdge is town?

His posts lately are townie. He seems totally fine with just letting me lead without a conditionality to it of only liking me for pushing a particular player - in fact he's the one who got the vote on Allen before I did. Wolves generally don't see a confident town and then go "ya let's just sheep them before they've posted a read on me" - like that second part is critically important - ShadowsEdge came to the conclusion that I'm likely just town before I actually stated my read. I suppose he could have inferred it from me agreeing with his vote, but it's wolves get spooked at the idea of sheeping a leader type player that could then turn on them because they haven't actually stated a read on them yet.

He also liked my post earlier about me pointing out that people were townreading him despite him  not actually having made any real substantive reads yet - soft unpairs him with those three and there's a decent enough chance that there is a wolf among that grouping >rand at the very least.

Lumi wrote:

Marshmallow Marshall feels awkward and uncomfortable.

Lumi wrote:

I don't know what the heck Minimania is doing right now, I thought his aggressive push was townie, but then he just immediately recanted it and gave up. No towncred there.

Also onjit and BigBonJovi seriously need to do something this game

His OMGUS early on felt unnatural and not like the kind of reaction I would expect from him. Like I saw nothing to suspect pqwerty and yet MM thought it was enough to warrant an OMGUS vote rather than like just going back and forth or something.

The suspicion onto Elijah also feels very misplaced.

Ah I misremembered. Lumi was suspicious of MM and Mini, and changed their mind about ShadowsEdge at the end.

#530 2022-09-06 04:35:44

Pqwerty

Gikkle wrote:

Only thing that really worries me about Gandhi is how they seemed to contradict themselves yesterday about Allen

Yeah I was worried when he did the same thing for Buzzerbee today. BB was one of his top reads only to get voted briefly. But these are just two instances of Gandhi acting off. I don't know if these two instances are defining of his character. Also most of my suspicion of Gandhi has been speculative anyway.

#531 2022-09-06 04:37:54

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Gikkle wrote:

Did you trust Lumi more than you scumread Elijah?

yes

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#532 2022-09-06 04:41:13

ElijahBaley

Gikkle wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

!vote ShadowsEdge

oh, I was sniped
!unvote shadowsedge

what

#533 2022-09-06 04:41:35

Gikkle

Pqwerty wrote:
Lumi wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

Wait how’d you go from agreeing with me that ShadowsEdge isn’t giving any reads to ShadowsEdge is town?

His posts lately are townie. He seems totally fine with just letting me lead without a conditionality to it of only liking me for pushing a particular player - in fact he's the one who got the vote on Allen before I did. Wolves generally don't see a confident town and then go "ya let's just sheep them before they've posted a read on me" - like that second part is critically important - ShadowsEdge came to the conclusion that I'm likely just town before I actually stated my read. I suppose he could have inferred it from me agreeing with his vote, but it's wolves get spooked at the idea of sheeping a leader type player that could then turn on them because they haven't actually stated a read on them yet.

He also liked my post earlier about me pointing out that people were townreading him despite him  not actually having made any real substantive reads yet - soft unpairs him with those three and there's a decent enough chance that there is a wolf among that grouping >rand at the very least.

Lumi wrote:

Marshmallow Marshall feels awkward and uncomfortable.

Lumi wrote:

I don't know what the heck Minimania is doing right now, I thought his aggressive push was townie, but then he just immediately recanted it and gave up. No towncred there.

Also onjit and BigBonJovi seriously need to do something this game

His OMGUS early on felt unnatural and not like the kind of reaction I would expect from him. Like I saw nothing to suspect pqwerty and yet MM thought it was enough to warrant an OMGUS vote rather than like just going back and forth or something.

The suspicion onto Elijah also feels very misplaced.

Ah I misremembered. Lumi was suspicious of MM and Mini, and changed their mind about ShadowsEdge at the end.

Oh I got lumi's read on mini and shadow mixed up

#534 2022-09-06 04:42:39

Gikkle

ElijahBaley wrote:
Gikkle wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

!vote ShadowsEdge

oh, I was sniped
!unvote shadowsedge

what

He took the l-2 vote from me
Now I can't vote till nearer to EoD

#535 2022-09-06 04:43:35

Gikkle

2b55b5g wrote:
Gikkle wrote:

Did you trust Lumi more than you scumread Elijah?

yes

hm
ok

#536 2022-09-06 05:16:36

ShadowsEdge

2b55b5g wrote:

and wouldn’t it be helpful to town if you say there’s 2 mafia in the game at the very start? just like how Pqwerty claimed anti-town? what reason is there to hide it? the only reason i can think of is to not let people mistake you as a mafia, but the same can be said to Pqwerty who claimed anti-town.

I didn't learn that there was 2 mafia at the start of the game, so I couldn't have said D1 that there were 2 mafia.

I'll just openly state my role. My role is Informer, I can check one person to see if they were visited by the mafia for that night, I went on MM, who was visited by Mafia, given that Lumi was also definitely visited (due to it being the only kill and the fact that Mafia would not want to miss a kill in a game like this), that means that there are 2 mafia. As mentioned previously, Norwee did say there were up to a maximum of 3 mafia (including the traitor), hence, the issue was trying to find if there were 1 or 2 mafia (discluding the traitor).

Also important to note that I dont see these for the Traitor (explicitly stated in my rolecard).

I didn't want to claim because while most often the role could be pretty useless, it can help to clear some people of at least not being a part of the mafia team (such as MM). Though this doesn't clear them of being the Traitor as the Mafia can still visit the Traitor. My information is also why i've been more trusting of MM in D2 because I knew that they weren't part of a team despite everyone being convinced that they were.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#537 2022-09-06 05:20:04

Gikkle

ShadowsEdge wrote:
2b55b5g wrote:

and wouldn’t it be helpful to town if you say there’s 2 mafia in the game at the very start? just like how Pqwerty claimed anti-town? what reason is there to hide it? the only reason i can think of is to not let people mistake you as a mafia, but the same can be said to Pqwerty who claimed anti-town.

I didn't learn that there was 2 mafia at the start of the game, so I couldn't have said D1 that there were 2 mafia.

I'll just openly state my role. My role is Informer, I can check one person to see if they were visited by the mafia for that night, I went on MM, who was visited by Mafia, given that Lumi was also definitely visited (due to it being the only kill and the fact that Mafia would not want to miss a kill in a game like this), that means that there are 2 mafia. As mentioned previously, Norwee did say there were up to a maximum of 3 mafia (including the traitor), hence, the issue was trying to find if there were 1 or 2 mafia (discluding the traitor).

Also important to note that I dont see these for the Traitor (explicitly stated in my rolecard).

I didn't want to claim because while most often the role could be pretty useless, it can help to clear some people of at least not being a part of the mafia team (such as MM). Though this doesn't clear them of being the Traitor as the Mafia can still visit the Traitor. My information is also why i've been more trusting of MM in D2 because I knew that they weren't part of a team despite everyone being convinced that they were.

But day 1 is when you said the thing we've been talking about?

#538 2022-09-06 05:24:42

Gikkle

Gikkle wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:
2b55b5g wrote:

But day 1 is when you said the thing we've been talking about?

post #97 Shadows

#539 2022-09-06 05:29:28

ShadowsEdge

Intuition

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Wooted by:

#540 2022-09-06 05:30:43

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Intuition

lol you said it was a slip

i don’t believe you

she/her

#541 2022-09-06 05:31:53

Gikkle

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Intuition

what

#542 2022-09-06 06:16:14

Minimania
Moderation Team

2b55b5g wrote:

there’s only 2 mafia? meaning 1 mafia and 1 traitor? or 2 mafia who know each other, meaning 2 mafia and 1 traitor?

this comes off as a townslip to me

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#543 2022-09-06 06:25:09

Minimania
Moderation Team

ShadowsEdge wrote:

That wouldn't necessarily clear MM, as there could potentially be some Mafia roles that are supportive in nature, like a Janitor or something. But I don't know how likely that would be in a supposedly simple game.

21cZxBv.png

#544 2022-09-06 06:34:28

Minimania
Moderation Team

Wait wtf nevermind I just realized how shifty this is, Shadow literally what

21cZxBv.png

#545 2022-09-06 06:48:00

Minimania
Moderation Team

Did you forget what you said my guy?

21cZxBv.png

#546 2022-09-06 08:40:10

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

[4] ShadowsEdge: BuzzerBee, ElijahBaley, Grilyon2, Pqwerty
[2] ElijahBaley: ShadowsEdge, Minimania
[1] BuzzerBee: Big Bon Jovi
[1] Big Bon Jovi: Nuclear Gandhi
[1] Gikkle: Marshmallow Marshall

[2] Not voting: Gikkle, 2b55b5g

6 majority votes to lock in the choice of elimination.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#547 2022-09-06 09:11:00

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

i’ll vote Shadow near EoD just in case anyone has things to say

she/her

#548 2022-09-06 10:17:09

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Minimania wrote:
2b55b5g wrote:

there’s only 2 mafia? meaning 1 mafia and 1 traitor? or 2 mafia who know each other, meaning 2 mafia and 1 traitor?

this comes off as a townslip to me

i agree

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#549 2022-09-06 10:49:54

ElijahBaley

Gikkle wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:
Gikkle wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

!vote ShadowsEdge

oh, I was sniped
!unvote shadowsedge

what

He took the l-2 vote from me
Now I can't vote till nearer to EoD

ah

#550 2022-09-06 10:54:11

Minimania
Moderation Team

I want to hear from Shadow his thought process on why he had an intuition on Day 1. I want to hear what he has to say about last night's results

21cZxBv.png

Minimania1682495995797736

Board footer