Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2022-08-31 03:25:12

Lumi

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

Hey, everyone //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool
Who is dragging this corpse around?
pee pee poo poo

Free Day1 pass to the first person who guesses that last reference correctly //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
There may be many "correct" ones but only 1 that I had in mind //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

On a more serious note: how many here are new to this kind of game?

Hi!

I'm new to this, could you explain what's going on? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Norwee told me I should check it out, but I feel kind of lost rn //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#52 2022-08-31 03:40:40

ElijahBaley

Pqwerty wrote:

How do you do, fellow kids?

I just wanted to notify everyone that I am an anti-town role. I am still aligned with the town, but I negatively impact it. So, if we can’t find a good mafia candidate to vote today, feel free to vote me. Addition by subtraction or whatever.

Also, I refuse to claim any further than that since I know that any further information will only help the mafia. If you want to know my role, either vote me off today or let the mafia kill me.

Oh and I only like pineapple on pizza if it has ham as well. I want the sweet and salty combo, not just the sweet.

spicy

#53 2022-08-31 04:07:53

Onjit
Website

ElijahBaley wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

I just wanted to notify everyone that I am an anti-town role. I am still aligned with the town, but I negatively impact it. So, if we can’t find a good mafia candidate to vote today, feel free to vote me. Addition by subtraction or whatever.

Also, I refuse to claim any further than that since I know that any further information will only help the mafia. If you want to know my role, either vote me off today or let the mafia kill me.

Oh and I only like pineapple on pizza if it has ham as well. I want the sweet and salty combo, not just the sweet.

spicy

actually i usually find pineapple to be sweet

:.|:;

#54 2022-08-31 04:39:18

ShadowsEdge

Pineapple on pizza is no longer a hot debate topic, we already know that strawberries on pizza is the superior opinion.

We need something new, something fresh, something controversial!

Thus I present to you all the debate of the season: Folded or Flat Potato Chips.

This is probably a debate somewhere but I thought about it like last week and I just thought it would be fun to ask people about it. Anyway I prefer folded chips and I am prepared to obliterate anyone who says flat.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#55 2022-08-31 05:04:09

Onjit
Website

what do you mean by flat and folded chips? like you buy a bag of chips and some of them are folded due to how they curled up in the cooking process?

:.|:;

#56 2022-08-31 05:05:54

ShadowsEdge

Pretty much yeah

~BeepnBoop

#57 2022-08-31 06:43:03

Pqwerty

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

anyways, what my role card told me to say was MM smells like chicken.
It's not me who wants to say it, it's the role card told me to.

If this wasn't a closed setup I wouldn't be asking, but is this actually part of your role card?

Marshmallow Marshall wrote:

Isn't it? heh ^^

And I don't know what you expect my answer to this question to be other than "uh no", considering I am... slightly biased, no matter what the good answer is lol. Besides, long live RVS.

What are you biased about?

#58 2022-08-31 06:55:34

Nuclear Gandhi

Lumi wrote:

Hi!

I'm new to this, could you explain what's going on? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Norwee told me I should check it out, but I feel kind of lost rn //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Right..

Pqwerty wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

If this wasn't a closed setup I wouldn't be asking, but is this actually part of your role card?

(pause for dramatic effect)

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#59 2022-08-31 07:13:31

Grilyon2

I have some questions about this town because im new in mafia game
1. How big is the town?
2. Do townies have body or they are just floating faces like smileys?
3. How does the town sustains economically?
4. The town is renowned for its food? I've seen you guys talking about extravagant food
5. Do the town have any tourist place?

Wooted by:

#60 2022-08-31 07:18:15

ShadowsEdge

Grilyon2 wrote:

1. How big is the town?
4. The town is renowned for its food? I've seen you guys talking about extravagant food

The answer to all of these questions is 4.

~BeepnBoop

#61 2022-08-31 07:32:46

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Grilyon2 wrote:

1. How big is the town?

yes

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#62 2022-08-31 08:26:17

Lumi

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
Lumi wrote:

Hi!

Right..

Pqwerty wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

(pause for dramatic effect)

So rude, you ask if people are new and offer help - only to mock my response!

smh

#63 2022-08-31 08:34:28

Lumi

The moment when you realize that Nuclear Ghandi is OzyWho lol

Wooted by:

#64 2022-08-31 08:59:46

Minimania
Moderation Team

Lumi wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

pee pee poo poo

Free Day1 pass to the first person who guesses that last reference correctly //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
There may be many "correct" ones but only 1 that I had in mind //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Hi!

hey you seem cool wanna be friends after this game? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#65 2022-08-31 09:05:16

Nuclear Gandhi

Lumi wrote:

smh

I asked to learn on whom simpler reads are more applicable. I cringe a little on the realization that I seem to have implied that I think of myself as good enough to offer "coaching" to people or whatever. I so don't.

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#66 2022-08-31 09:13:16

Minimania
Moderation Team

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
Lumi wrote:

smh

I asked to learn on whom simpler reads are more applicable. I cringe a little on the realization that I seem to have implied that I think of myself as good enough to offer "coaching" to people or whatever. I so don't.

Here's a list of people you can have a simple read on:

1: ShadowsEdge
2: Onjit
3: Marshmallow Marshall
4: 2b55b5g
5: Pqwerty
6: Minimania
7: AllenCaspe9510
8: Big Bon Jovi
9: ElijahBaley
10: BuzzerBee
11: Nuclear Gandhi
12: Grilyon2
13: Lumi

21cZxBv.png

#67 2022-08-31 09:34:27

Nuclear Gandhi

Minimania wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
Lumi wrote:

smh

Here's a list of people you can have a simple read on:

1: ShadowsEdge
2: Onjit
3: Marshmallow Marshall
4: 2b55b5g
5: Pqwerty
6: Minimania
7: AllenCaspe9510
8: Big Bon Jovi
9: ElijahBaley
10: BuzzerBee
11: Nuclear Gandhi
12: Grilyon2
13: Lumi

Fine then.

!vote 2b55b5g
Because

Hidden text

has a little shade of coasting in it: she approved the idea but, presumably, didn't vote before someone else votes there first.

- Dr. Seuss

#68 2022-08-31 09:48:49

Minimania
Moderation Team

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

has a little shade of coasting in it: she approved the idea but, presumably, didn't vote before someone else votes there first.

How would your view on her post differ if she had instead said "It's too much of a stretch, it's most likely simply a joke post lol"?

21cZxBv.png

#69 2022-08-31 10:02:02

Nuclear Gandhi

Minimania wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

How would your view on her post differ if she had instead said "It's too much of a stretch, it's most likely simply a joke post lol"?

There'd be no disconnect between word and action + that's the take I agree with = nothing note worthy. I don't think it'd be alignment indicative, but in the context of being almost the only player with any takes I'd award it town points anyway in my mind brain.

- Dr. Seuss

#70 2022-08-31 10:31:13

Nuclear Gandhi

this is not a game related post

Hidden text

- Dr. Seuss

#71 2022-08-31 11:28:53

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

!vote 2b55b5g
Because

Hidden text

thats fair enough, i initially didnt vote despite agreeing because i wanted to wait for an explanation from elijah
later you said that they knew each other for a very long time, so i didnt read much into it, hence not voting
in hindsight i should've voted and explain my thoughts more clearly

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#72 2022-08-31 11:59:10

Marshmallow Marshall

Lumi wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

pee pee poo poo

Hi!

Hidden text

#73 2022-08-31 12:18:03

ElijahBaley

Pqwerty wrote:

Nah, I don't think we should vote you just for being an anti-town role.  My objective is to lynch scum, not town.

#74 2022-08-31 12:19:23

ElijahBaley

2b55b5g wrote:
Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

!vote 2b55b5g
Because

Hidden text

thats fair enough, i initially didnt vote despite agreeing because i wanted to wait for an explanation from elijah
later you said that they knew each other for a very long time, so i didnt read much into it, hence not voting
in hindsight i should've voted and explain my thoughts more clearly

That is my explanation: I was trolling

Wooted by:

#75 2022-08-31 12:24:44

ElijahBaley

Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
ElijahBaley wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

hi y’all

i don’t know a lot of you and a lot of you don’t know me so here’s a quick and potentially controversial icebreaker question

pineapple on pizza ?

though - noted that you are avoiding interaction with in-game stuff, which can come from Mafia.

!Vote BuzzerBee

While I voted him as well for his heathenry, I stand in disbelief when I see your post. This is page 1 of a game where pretty much everyone has many people they do not know around. NOBODY has said anything remotely related to the game lol, and that is perfectly normal. I can appreciate the attempt to create an event, but it's weak to the point of being nothing. Also, here you go, I have created an event by replying to you seriously //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Townie post but that doesn't really mean anything IMO. Easy to make townie posts, especially early game. Will be you waiting for hear more from you.

Minimania1682495995797736

Board footer