Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-21 17:14:06

Luridmetal35
Member
Joined: 2020-06-04
Posts: 40

Just wanted to say sorry

People who still active on the forum:
Many of you don't even know who I am, and if you do it's only because of my harsh statements and negativity I brought to this community.

Its been 2 years, nobody cares and im probably being irrelevant, but I still want to apologize in front of people to whom I said terrible things, apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I became envious and angry when Xenonetix kicked me out of the staff team thats why I was tripping.

Such a relief, I hope you'll forgive me, I've grown up and I have realized what a clown I was 2 years ago.

Offline

#2 2022-08-21 17:21:43, last edited by Minimania (2022-08-21 17:22:23)

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: PbzvatFbba 13
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 6,325

Re: Just wanted to say sorry

I forgive you Lurid. Your apology seems genuine to me, and though I won't forget what happened, I'm happy we can move on

I unfortunately can't speak for everyone else though



EDIT: And dont do it again lol


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Offline

Wooted by:

#3 2022-08-21 18:13:17

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 2,967

Re: Just wanted to say sorry

Minimania wrote:

and though I won't forget what happened

gonna be honest i forgot what happened


she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Offline

#4 2022-08-21 18:14:59

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 3,747

Re: Just wanted to say sorry

I only remember memeing about it and then promptly moving on with my day.


★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Offline

#5 2022-08-21 19:31:42

Rivelka
Member
Joined: 2020-04-25
Posts: 232

Re: Just wanted to say sorry

So did you reveal this? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue


https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=47515 - Everybody Edits Rewritten (Again active!)

Offline

#6 2022-08-21 19:45:52

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: PbzvatFbba 13
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 6,325

Re: Just wanted to say sorry

Rivelka wrote:

So did you reveal this? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
https://youtu.be/Jh3o1DbLoF0

He's not apologizing for this


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Offline

Wooted by:

#7 2022-08-21 20:14:41, last edited by Rivelka (2022-08-22 06:50:06)

Rivelka
Member
Joined: 2020-04-25
Posts: 232

Re: Just wanted to say sorry

Minimania wrote:
Rivelka wrote:

So did you reveal this? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
https://youtu.be/Jh3o1DbLoF0

He's not apologizing for this

Heh. I've always though this. For 2 years until now. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

EDIT: Never do again these things. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue


https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=47515 - Everybody Edits Rewritten (Again active!)

Offline

#8 2022-08-22 21:05:44

theoldinese
Member
From: The old everybody edit days
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 492
Website

Re: Just wanted to say sorry

i remember you. i dont remember any of your actions tho. you were cool


FluxBB bbcode
Thanks stubby!

im also best known as waamy

Offline

#9 2022-08-28 02:09:46

NoNK
Member
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 799

Re: Just wanted to say sorry

who and what?

Offline

#10 2022-08-28 14:40:27

Tomahawk
Forum Mod
From: UK
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 2,727

Re: Just wanted to say sorry

You mean you don’t remember the guy who did the “getting fired from staff” speedrun and broke EE’s world record first try?

yeah me neither


One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Offline

#11 2022-08-28 18:30:58

mariofry
Member
Joined: 2015-06-03
Posts: 47

Re: Just wanted to say sorry

Luridmetal35 wrote:

People who still active on the forum:
Many of you don't even know who I am, and if you do it's only because of my harsh statements and negativity I brought to this community.

Its been 2 years, nobody cares and im probably being irrelevant, but I still want to apologize in front of people to whom I said terrible things, apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I became envious and angry when Xenonetix kicked me out of the staff team thats why I was tripping.

Such a relief, I hope you'll forgive me, I've grown up and I have realized what a clown I was 2 years ago.

ratio


mariofry = best player all time

US4MiUY.gif

Offline

Wooted by:

#12 2022-08-31 05:52:11

NoNK
Member
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 799

Re: Just wanted to say sorry

Tomahawk wrote:

You mean you don’t remember the guy who did the “getting fired from staff” speedrun and broke EE’s world record first try?

yeah me neither

imma be real with you they all blend together. also, ratio

Offline

NoNK1661921531795361

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1670122147.4384 - Generated in 0.061 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.58 MiB (Peak: 1.76 MiB) ]