Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-08-14 03:23:43

HydraK90

Soundtrack?

I've been hearing a lot about soundtracks in either EEU or EE! (or both, if I've read things right) - is this like something you'd hear from Minecraft? Where music would start playing randomly?
Or can world owners / editors select different soundtracks for different areas? Custom soundtracks?
EE has always been a "go to youtube if you need music" game for me, I feel a soundtrack for it would be very weird

|         hi, i'm anne!        |
    i do some silly things

Wooted by:

#2 2021-08-14 03:27:37

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: Soundtrack?

HydraK90 wrote:

I've been hearing a lot about soundtracks in either EEU or EE! (or both, if I've read things right) - is this like something you'd hear from Minecraft? Where music would start playing randomly?
Or can world owners / editors select different soundtracks for different areas? Custom soundtracks?
EE has always been a "go to youtube if you need music" game for me, I feel a soundtrack for it would be very weird

RavaTroll designed a soundtrack for EEU. I believe the plan for the music and sounds in EE! and EEU was that you could adjust the volumes of each individually, so you could turn off the music if you wanted to listen to your own music.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (2)
Minimania1628908057791001

Board footer