Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-21 14:51:55

Satanya
Formerly Lunarys
From: Hell
Joined: 2018-09-28
Posts: 41

Everybody Edits! Interview with PR Guys ☆

Heya fantabulous peeps, Satanya, your favourite demonic overlord, checking in!!

It's been a while, but here I am back with another interview in my journey to become a realfake journalist!! This time, I've stolen the PR team away from their job and forced them asked them to chat with me! Here it is, the interview in full!

The Full Interview with Vice-T and mutantdevle!

This interview should give you more insight as to what feedback we look for and how we separate the useful stuff from useless stuff!

tl;dr cool interview with two cool peeps, next up's the musicians!!!!!!!!


Kthxbye!!!
Anna~

Offline

#2 2021-07-21 17:36:38

Tomahawk
Forum Mod
From: UK
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 2,621

Re: Everybody Edits! Interview with PR Guys ☆

free Segways for EE veterans confirmed


One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Offline

Wooted by:

#3 2021-07-21 20:19:52

Rivelka
Member
Joined: 2020-04-25
Posts: 112

Re: Everybody Edits! Interview with PR Guys ☆

Satanya wrote:

Vice-T: In my secret tree fort, but you gotta know the password.

I would need 10 years to guess this password //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue


SLeHCzt.png

Important Links:

---> Everybody Edits Rewritten: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=47517

---> Everybody Edits Rivelka v270: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=47545 LATEST VERSION!

---> Everybody Edits Rivelka v270.1: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 32#p790732 LATEST MINOR VERSION!

---> YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjJ7nM … j_Q/videos

Offline

#4 2021-07-22 15:10:26

XxAtillaxX
Member
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 4,175

Re: Everybody Edits! Interview with PR Guys ☆

Rivelka wrote:
Satanya wrote:

Vice-T: In my secret tree fort, but you gotta know the password.

I would need 10 years to guess this password //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

You could use WPE to speed up the process.


signature.png
*u stinky*

Offline

#5 2021-07-22 15:14:58

Excoluss
Member
From: Lithuania
Joined: 2016-03-22
Posts: 160

Re: Everybody Edits! Interview with PR Guys ☆

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Rivelka wrote:
Satanya wrote:

Vice-T: In my secret tree fort, but you gotta know the password.

I would need 10 years to guess this password //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

You could use WPE to speed up the process.

how will he use wpe for a real life tree fort


Excoluss_Signature.png
Thank you Mini for this gorgeous signature!

Not today...

Offline

#6 2021-07-22 15:19:22

XxAtillaxX
Member
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 4,175

Re: Everybody Edits! Interview with PR Guys ☆

Excoluss wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:
Rivelka wrote:
Satanya wrote:

Vice-T: In my secret tree fort, but you gotta know the password.

I would need 10 years to guess this password //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

You could use WPE to speed up the process.

how will he use wpe for a real life tree fort

text to speech with microsoft bob the hacker


signature.png
*u stinky*

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2021-07-22 23:00:51

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123
From: California of America
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,254

Re: Everybody Edits! Interview with PR Guys ☆

Very informative interview, seems you guys are definitely enjoying yourselves... lol

Satanya wrote:

Vice-T: CMO handles promoting the game, very basically! And assisting in pr, of course. Essentially, I'm the one in control of our social media...

Will there be official Instagram, etc. platforms?

Offline

#8 2021-07-23 06:50:20

SirJosh
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja
From: USA
Joined: 2015-04-05
Posts: 2,093
Website

Re: Everybody Edits! Interview with PR Guys ☆

mutantdevle wrote:

it's just a fancy tile.

he is just a fance tile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#9 2021-07-23 11:52:29

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,760
Website

Re: Everybody Edits! Interview with PR Guys ☆

SirJosh wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

it's just a fancy tile.

he is just a fance tile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Can confirm that I will be added as a block to the game.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#10 2021-07-23 21:34:31

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 10,329
Website

Re: Everybody Edits! Interview with PR Guys ☆

mutantdevle wrote:
SirJosh wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

it's just a fancy tile.

he is just a fance tile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Can confirm that I will be added as a block to the game.

Leaked sprite of Mutantdevle Block!!!!!

0zb4HMM.png


everybody edits FOREVER

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#11 2021-07-23 21:39:11

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: I need to take a break tbh
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,968

Re: Everybody Edits! Interview with PR Guys ☆

N1KF wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
SirJosh wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

it's just a fancy tile.

he is just a fance tile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Can confirm that I will be added as a block to the game.

Leaked sprite of Mutantdevle Block!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/0zb4HMM.png

Who sent this to you? Where did you find it??????? You are breaking the NDA!
itsjoke


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Offline

Wooted by:

#12 2021-07-23 22:05:49

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 10,329
Website

Re: Everybody Edits! Interview with PR Guys ☆

Minimania wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Leaked sprite of Mutantdevle Block!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/0zb4HMM.png

Who sent this to you? Where did you find it??????? You are breaking the NDA!
itsjoke

This would appear to be a lawsuit in the making. My lawyer Minisaurus will represent me in court, good luck.


everybody edits FOREVER

Offline

Wooted by:

#13 2021-07-23 22:40:38

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: I need to take a break tbh
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,968

Re: Everybody Edits! Interview with PR Guys ☆

N1KF wrote:
Minimania wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Leaked sprite of Mutantdevle Block!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/0zb4HMM.png

Who sent this to you? Where did you find it??????? You are breaking the NDA!
itsjoke

This would appear to be a lawsuit in the making. My lawyer Minisaurus will represent me in court, good luck.

I am Minisaurus! I will be the lawyer for both sides.


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Offline

#14 2021-07-28 06:19:14

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123
From: California of America
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,254

Re: Everybody Edits! Interview with PR Guys ☆

Minimania wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Minimania wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Leaked sprite of Mutantdevle Block!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/0zb4HMM.png

Who sent this to you? Where did you find it??????? You are breaking the NDA!
itsjoke

This would appear to be a lawsuit in the making. My lawyer Minisaurus will represent me in court, good luck.

I am Minisaurus! I will be the lawyer for both sides.

Umm, so is this going to be a courtroom?

Lol I just wanted to know more about the game and future social media's...  !

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Offline

Kaleb1627449554790855

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1627948581.6914 - Generated in 0.141 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.77 MiB (Peak: 2.04 MiB) ]