Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-22 08:17:37, last edited by Rivelka (2021-06-30 14:19:58)

Rivelka

Everybody Edits v269.1 (New Update - Summer 2021) (NEW MINOR UPDATE!)

Hello, everyone! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

A link to the thread, where you can view the unused graphic for EE. (from 2017)

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=39737

Let's welcome the summer into Everybody Edits! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

CnVAFjr.png

We have some item expansions and Towel Decorations! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Of course this update carries some bug fixes! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

List of changes:

*Moved UI2.as to the old code (pre-v268.2)
*Expanded the Domestic Pack by Mug Decoration and Purple Floral Wallpaper (from unused graphics by TOOP)
*Added the Crates Blocks (by Kreacher)
*Added the Swimmer Smiley (from Project M by Minimania)
*Added Towels (available in 9 colors)
*Added an another set of Smileys (there are now beta smileys)
*Added the Orange Dragon
*Added the Orange Spikes
*Changed the name for smiley ID 100 to Hologram Smiley
*Sci-fi White One-Way's color in minimap is now identical to White Mineral Block (found a way, hahaha)
*Improved the look of Orange Door (look taken from KyVay's graphics)
*Improved the downloading levels for purple and orange spikes
*Fixed the tags for Red Spikes

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/SshEBAJY#_q_2yF2MS … f28S4UmLUo

I have plan, that Everybody Edits Rewritten will have custom themed updates. I will add a content from Everybody Edits Rivelka to this game! This will be soon...

See you in-game!

~ Rivelka ~

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2021-06-22 09:08:08

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
Website

Re: Everybody Edits v269.1 (New Update - Summer 2021) (NEW MINOR UPDATE!)

Screenshot_248.png
i made the orange dragon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Yan Joshua knows as Nightmore, 7kudmath, Ygor Matheus, Kogor, Koya and RQ aka ~
I'm a professional artist, talented in various art forms, and also a programmer.
I had been playing Everybody Edits for four years ago. ~
Learning English and Japanese, Portugal ~
Native Portuguese speaker, fluent ~
20 years old, April 5, 2003. ~
He/Him ~

Contact information:
Discord: Kenny 💀#0578
In-game: 7KUDMATH
Xbox: YanJoshuaRQ
Steam: YanJoshuaRQ

#3 2021-06-22 13:33:45

Minimania
Moderation Team

Rivelka wrote:

*Added the Swimmer Smiley (from Project M by Minimania)

I'm fine with people using my stuff, but Swimmer Smiley was made by Boba, so I hope you asked him first

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#4 2021-06-22 15:28:03

theoldinese

Very happy with the update, great work! Hope to see more unused ee stuff added, those items are practically the most ee you can get. Atleast add the diamond deco and blocks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 2021-06-24 10:27:19

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Correct me if I'm missing something, but I just realized the levels files extensions saves as a different file extension instead of the usual file type every time you save a world for some reason.
Once a world has been saved, you cannot open the level again, because the game can only open any level/world with the default file type, and if a level's file type does not match the default extension, it will not appear on the "Open Level" list. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/60/012_inquisitive

Not sure if it's a "me" issue, or it's been this way ever since, but overall, the update is fabulous. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

"𝓗𝓘𝓖𝓗 𝓠𝓤𝓐𝓛𝓘𝓣𝓨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent ¯\_(º_o)_/¯
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#6 2021-06-25 02:56:17

the_face

Sticksam wrote:

Correct me if I'm missing something, but I just realized the levels files extensions saves as a different file extension instead of the usual file type every time you save a world for some reason.
Once a world has been saved, you cannot open the level again, because the game can only open any level/world with the default file type, and if a level's file type does not match the default extension, it will not appear on the "Open Level" list. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/60/012_inquisitive

Not sure if it's a "me" issue, or it's been this way ever since, but overall, the update is fabulous. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

that seems to happen to me too. i just put the exact level file in so i can countine with the world.

#7 2021-06-25 07:29:55

Rivelka

Sticksam wrote:

Yeah, that's a known bug. I'll find all references to eelvl and change them to rivelkaeelvl. If I don't find all references to eelvl in 2 weeks, then I have to change all rivelkaeelvl references to eelvl. Thanks! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#8 2021-06-30 14:19:14, last edited by Rivelka (2021-06-30 14:22:41)

Rivelka

Hello, everyone!

The minor update (v269.1) arrives to improve building and recording worlds in time or some days, weeks or even months.

I'll also rename this topic to notify users for minor update to download.

List of changes:

*The level selector lists now levels as ".rivelkaeelvl", these worlds created in EE Rivelka
*Rivelka has now colorful username, the creator of EE Rivelka. This for also, who wants to become Rivelka on their videos or so

iC2xMFb.png
8hDJMM3.png

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/S4wXUIBR#aBURrOPqs … OANpKyA_WA

The development for v270 has started! The theme of this update is underwater and it will release in mid July. I'll notify you, when this update is done! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

The username list available to customize as v269.1

B5XQdXz.png
3HlagHA.png

See you in-game!

~ Rivelka ~

Wooted by:

#9 2021-07-02 12:36:50

Gosha

why am i commented out //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#10 2021-07-02 20:11:53

John

Gosha wrote:

why am i commented out //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Looks like it's patreon only?

PW?scale=2

John1625253113790670

Board footer