Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-05 20:14:05

Satanya
Formerly Lunarys

Everybody Edits! Interview with Lead Dev ☆

Heya fantabulous peeps, Satanya, your favourite demonic overlord, checking in!!

It's finally time for my debut as a fake reporter by presenting to you all the first ever interview in this interview series!!!

The Full Interview with Fixel!

This interview is mostly for those technical people among you!! As for the rest, like me, here's a little outline of future plans:

-> Replace the everybodyedits.com website with one that has a presentable and friendly design in the near future, which will include more information
-> Produce a few more interviews between the graphics artists, musicians, and PR team!
-> Some surprises...

tl;dr interesting interview, redesigned website in the near future, look forward to more news

Kthxbye!!!
Anna~

#2 2021-06-05 23:01:38

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: Everybody Edits! Interview with Lead Dev ☆

For a reference of scale, a 100,000x100,000 world has 10 billion blocks, which is enough to fit 111,111 Huge worlds. Wow.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#3 2021-06-05 23:38:01

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I gotta say, it’s amazing that this game is still being worked on. I honestly expected EE to just shut down and die forever when flash died. But it’s still going, and that’s pretty cool.
Wish you all luck.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#4 2021-06-06 03:00:07

Satanya
Formerly Lunarys

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I gotta say, it’s amazing that this game is still being worked on. I honestly expected EE to just shut down and die forever when flash died. But it’s still going, and that’s pretty cool.
Wish you all luck.

Thank you!!!! We're not giving up on this game. I know it feels like it's taking a little while, but we want to make sure it'll be the best it can be when it's done!!

#5 2021-06-06 04:22:04

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

1) hates EEU’s UI
2) treats bot support as a given
3) is actually taking this seriously

please god let this reboot succeed and have enough concurrent players

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#6 2021-06-06 08:39:16

Zumza

Intel 8008? 3DO?
This person sounds like they singly doubled the average age of programmers who worked at some point for EE.

I have good faith in whats going to happen.
This sounds like the most professional administration EE had in the last 7 years.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by:

#7 2021-06-06 13:06:49

MartenM
Website

So something I found interesting is that it mentions EE as browser game. Not directly surprising, but interesting for sure!

Still kind of also want a steam release but it looks solid.
Interesting interview for sure though!

Bot API also sounds great. Hope we reach the 12,000 concurrent monkeys players.

lm3hgg8.jpg

Ingame: marten22        My steam: MartenM

#8 2021-06-08 23:08:12

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Satanya wrote:

Out of five initially planned milestones, four are completed.

This is what gets me most hyped! It will be cool to start seeing some of this teased to everyone once the 5th is completed whilst we iron out everything else that needs to be done before the game's release //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (2)

#9 2021-06-08 23:14:32

Abiqi
Formerly Excoluss

mutantdevle wrote:
Satanya wrote:

This is what gets me most hyped! It will be cool to start seeing some of this teased to everyone once the 5th is completed whilst we iron out everything else that needs to be done before the game's release //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Ever thought about becoming a politician? You’ve said something important but at the same time you haven’t said anything useful lol

Not today...

#10 2021-06-09 02:50:26

Minimania
Moderation Team

Excoluss wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
Satanya wrote:

Ever thought about becoming a politician? You’ve said something important but at the same time you haven’t said anything useful lol

Not everything we say needs to be important. He's allowed to be excited about this just as much as anyone else.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (3)

#11 2021-06-09 10:17:17

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Excoluss wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
Satanya wrote:

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#12 2021-06-09 10:21:25

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Tomahawk wrote:
Excoluss wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
Satanya wrote:

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#13 2021-06-09 11:28:03

Victoria
Formerly Koya556
Website

ee! surprise is expressed holy **** i can't wait a game

Yan Joshua knows as Nightmore, 7kudmath, Ygor Matheus, Kogor, Koya and RQ aka ~
I'm a professional artist, talented in various art forms, and also a programmer.
I had been playing Everybody Edits for four years ago. ~
Learning English and Japanese, Portugal ~
Native Portuguese speaker, fluent ~
20 years old, April 5, 2003. ~
He/Him ~

Contact information:
Discord: Kenny 💀#0578
In-game: 7KUDMATH
Xbox: YanJoshuaRQ
Steam: YanJoshuaRQ

Wooted by:

#14 2021-06-09 12:36:24

Luka504

I'm hesitant to get my hopes up for Yet Another REEboot, but **** actually seems to be getting done now and a sunrise is peeking over the horizon. Thanks for taking over, Satan.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#15 2021-06-09 13:04:28

Frum

how to get an invite to eeu

#16 2021-06-09 19:17:04

Gosha

will new site be called everybody-edits-exclamation-mark.com?

#17 2021-06-14 08:12:46

Awesome Algoodo

Satanya wrote:

Heya fantabulous peeps, Satanya, your favourite demonic overlord, checking in!!

It's finally time for my debut as a fake reporter by presenting to you all the first ever interview in this interview series!!!

The Full Interview with Fixel!

This interview is mostly for those technical people among you!! As for the rest, like me, here's a little outline of future plans:

-> Replace the everybodyedits.com website with one that has a presentable and friendly design in the near future, which will include more information
-> Produce a few more interviews between the graphics artists, musicians, and PR team!
-> Some surprises...

tl;dr interesting interview, redesigned website in the near future, look forward to more news

Kthxbye!!!
Anna~

Hi, Lunarys.

When will EE! come out?
* Will it come out this month?
* Will it come out at the end of 2021?
* Will it come out of 2022?

#18 2021-06-14 14:40:23

Joeyjoey65

early 2019

#19 2021-06-15 14:44:32

Satanya
Formerly Lunarys

Awesome Algoodo wrote:

Hi, Lunarys.

When will EE! come out?

When it's ready!!!

It's the answer I always give when asked that question! I don't want to rush development just to meet some sort of arbitrary release date. To get a realistic date, I'd need the team to help me determine with our schedules, deadlines, and such. I would rather not rush the team and have them work at the pace we already have for the last three or four months!

Everything is coming along quite well, I'd say, especially for the scale we're going for, but it will take a bit of time! Stay patient, folks! <3 I believe in you!

#20 2021-06-15 17:05:36

Minisaurus
Banned

Satanya wrote:

the team to help me determine with our schedules, deadlines, and such. I would rather not rush the team and have them work at the pace we already have for

I really like this new staff isn´t giving random release dates, keep the good work!

#21 2021-06-27 06:45:28

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Satanya wrote:
Awesome Algoodo wrote:

Hi, Lunarys.

When will EE! come out?

When it's ready!!!

It's the answer I always give when asked that question! I don't want to rush development just to meet some sort of arbitrary release date. To get a realistic date, I'd need the team to help me determine with our schedules, deadlines, and such. I would rather not rush the team and have them work at the pace we already have for the last three or four months!

Everything is coming along quite well, I'd say, especially for the scale we're going for, but it will take a bit of time! Stay patient, folks! <3 I believe in you!

Something former owner couldn't do, tbe mix of professionalism and keeping it real.

#22 2021-06-30 05:34:06

Awesome Algoodo

Minisaurus wrote:
Satanya wrote:

the team to help me determine with our schedules, deadlines, and such. I would rather not rush the team and have them work at the pace we already have for

I really like this new staff isn´t giving random release dates, keep the good work!

So if the game is taking longer, than that means it will probably be released in 2022-2023.
I am not going to complain though, quality over quantity and the game will be worth the wait and AMAZING.

Awesome Algoodo1625027646790644

Board footer