Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-13 11:52:28, last edited by St1ckS4m(EE) (2023-12-03 22:43:07)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Eternal Pain (Updated Offline Version) (FIXED Ver.1)

Just a Endless Pain and Infinity Pain inspired world I've created, though there's still not a single human being that may be capable of ever completing the whole thing.
Oh, and yes, I'm aware that Kira's "Eternal Pain" already exists but this is my own NIGHTMARE version of it, along with ridiculously long, inhumane mini games. Oh, and all the mini games have been tested enough so they're all theoretically possible to complete, but they're still nearly impossible, so play this at your own risk if you think you can conserve your mentality.

๐“”๐“ฃ๐“”๐“ก๐“๐“๐“› ๐“Ÿ๐“๐“˜๐“

CKxankC.png

Download (Dropbox): Eternal Pain (FIXED Ver.1)
Download (Udrop) (expires in 7 days!): Eternal Pain (FIXED Ver.1)

(12/3/2023: Reuploaded the file in Udrop so it's currently available for another 7 days. Note: No longer going to keep updating this link as of now, since there's no reason for me to do so every week due to life reasons.)

FEATURES

ZblS77e.png

Please note that since this world's finished, I might occasionally make a few changes, but ONLY if it's absolutely necessary, even if it means I have to fix something that makes something virtually unbeatable or something (theoretic-wise).
But for now, I don't think it needs anything else, so it's considered as done as it could be. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Makes me wonder how far can you get before you give up?

(Silently hopes for it to somehow be campaigned now that I've realized what my intentions were, even if it's unlikely.)

(Fully aware of how impossible the world is.)

Don't forget to screenshot your progress so you can pickup from where you left off. Oh, and don't forget to add up the number of deaths you have for each playthrough. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Update (12/31/2022):

• Made a few changes and tweaks to some of the stuff in the world, including the minigames.

• Added a new 101st minigame, knowing that no one will ever complete it.

Update (12/3/2023):

• Fixed the ending where the end portal was missing. (Surprised that I hadn't caught that earlier, lol.) Now you can officially see the "ending" normally! Sorry for not fixing this for nearly one year. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

...Anybody want this in the WORST campaign series...?

"๐“—๐“˜๐“–๐“— ๐“ ๐“ค๐“๐“›๐“˜๐“ฃ๐“จ" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent ยฏ\_(ยบ_o)_/ยฏ
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2020-09-13 12:01:17

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: Eternal Pain (Updated Offline Version) (FIXED Ver.1)

Hello yes I can confirm that this world is Eternal Damnation as advertised.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#3 2020-09-13 12:45:12

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

is this brazil i dont want to go there

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#4 2020-09-15 18:25:07

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

fly mini where

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#5 2020-09-16 05:45:39, last edited by St1ckS4m(EE) (2020-09-17 23:59:09)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

fly mini where

If you were talking about your type of fly mini, then it would be on the 63rd mini game, halfway near the end; however, getting to that mini game is no easy task, as you have to go through the other extremely difficult mini games first before you can get to it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Though, I highly doubt that anyone will ever get that far anyway. But if someone did manage to get there, then they cannot be human.
Because 99.9% of human beings shouldn't be capable of achieving such progress like that.

(Oh, and your mini was likely forced to be in the world by someone ( https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL ), because they said so. That's one of the main reasons why it's there.)

MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent ยฏ\_(ยบ_o)_/ยฏ
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

Wooted by:

#6 2020-09-16 21:59:05

Minerdwarf11

เถž please dont mind me, I am making a meme in discord sorry if this bothers people.

#7 2020-09-16 22:09:04

Joeyjoey65

เถž i saw miner vent

#8 2023-01-03 01:15:22

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

News: Eternal Pain is back with some changes and tweaks and a new 101st minigame! I know I've already recently updated the top post, (since last night,) but I felt like it's necessary for me to revive this thread so people can play the world again after a few years of it being inaccessible due to EE's servers shutting down.

Please refer to the top post on this topic if you want to check out my world. The link is there to download it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Oh, and if there's anything wrong with the file, or anything in the world that's broken that makes it completely unbeatable, please let me know. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

MfF1IHH.png

#9 2023-12-03 22:53:05

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

News (12/3/2023):

Just recently found out that the end portal was missing at the end of the 101st minigame, so I've finally fixed the problem for those who cannot be bothered to search for the "ending" of the world, or even let alone, just fix the problem or something. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Surprised that I hadn't caught this earlier, so sorry for not being able to fix this for almost a year, lol. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

Please refer to the top post above to download the fixed version of Eternal Pain.

Note: You may want to have a screenshot and the number of deaths you have for each playthrough saved if you want to be able to continue from where you left off!

MfF1IHH.png

#10 2023-12-11 05:06:22

NoNK

did anyone play it since then cause im not gonna

NoNK1702267582798236

Board footer