Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#526 2020-06-09 00:34:49

Pqwerty

Re: Mafia 48 - Birthday Party Game Thread [MAFIA VICTORY]

To be honest, I still really think we’re not in a good spot to be lynching Task/Shadow. I just don’t think there’s enough information to make a good lynch on either Task or Shadow. Norwegian made cases for both (shadow looks suspicious from a vote analysis, Task is connected to Luka by lynches), but even they said they don’t know who to lynch and are just following the cop. And the cop is confused on who to lynch, too. Jawapa seems really torn on this.
I still think it’s the safest and best option to just let it resolve over the night (vig kills the fakeclaim).
If we lynch between Shadow and Task today, the worst case is we mislynch the vig.
If we lynch someone else, the worst case is we mislynch a VT because there’s no PR’s, and we guarantee that a scum dies.
Lynching someone else seems to leave us better off even if everything goes wrong.
But so we can get more info, Task can you post your reads? Maybe we’ll get enough info in the end. I have a migraine so I’ll be off for a bit. I’ll try to be on later before the end of the day. How much time do we have left?

#527 2020-06-09 00:35:18

Minimania
Moderation Team

3 hours and 18 minutes

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#528 2020-06-09 00:51:36

AllenCaspe9510
Website

TaskManager wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

if it's not luka then i dont know

maybe its allen, he's been acting odd entire game and blindly followed a wagon just now

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:
!lynch Taskmanager

I don't trust him

what made you change your mind?

I believed in norboy's theory, about shadow being milkman, other posts but too lazz, and I thought it would be a fact. Until thinking about the situation after I casted the vote

ShadowsEdge wrote:

But personally I believe Allen is more likely SK, they've been acting relatively scummy

One of the things that triggers me is shadow proclaiming me as the SK.
What the hecc shadow, If I were Sk, I wouldn't be joking around just to get lynched. Also, I wouldn't kill peace or 2b5 either, I don't have internest in killing any of those two. Also, I think he's trying to give task the irl side,

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#529 2020-06-09 00:54:29

AllenCaspe9510
Website

It would make sense if task is the vigi, why would he claim in the first place anyway?
Shadow claimed vigi so that he could defend himself in not getting lynched.

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#530 2020-06-09 03:00:02

Minimania
Moderation Team

53 minutes remaining

21cZxBv.png

#531 2020-06-09 03:36:54

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

It's been an hour and a half

mini you're the worst mafia host ever

Discord: jawp#5123

#532 2020-06-09 03:37:28

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

ignore that post... Diff is the worst forums host. Why are the times ALWAYS wrong!?

#533 2020-06-09 03:47:17

Minimania
Moderation Team

I made it clear I'm going by PST. I'm sitting here watching the counter go down and I have been for hours.

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#534 2020-06-09 03:53:09, last edited by Minimania (2020-06-09 22:57:06)

Minimania
Moderation Team

ShadowsEdge - TaskManager, Luka504, AllenCaspe9510, MrJawapa, NorwegianboyEE (5)
TaskManager - ShadowsEdge (1)
AllenCaspe9510 - Pqwerty (1)
Pqwerty - Buzzerbee (1)

The anxiety grew worse by the minute. A few people were now missing from the party, and Crybaby was starting to feel abandoned. None of them had ever mentioned wanting to leave. Was this going to be a repeat of all of the years of being alone?

Today was a good day for the partygoers, however. Everyone played hide and seek, shot nerf guns at each other, and eventually got in the pool.

Things went awry when a few of the guests started to rough house in the pool. Some of the people in the pool wanted to just relax, but found it hard when the water was bubbling up with people trying to dunk on each other. Nobody was really sure what happened, but at some point, one party-goer tried to escape but kept getting pulled under the water by a few people, which made the others mad. Some fingers were pointed. A few party-goers wanted nothing to do with the argument, but a lot of people got angry with ShadowsEdge in particular, because it looked like he was quite bruised up, which to the rest of the party meant that he must have been getting fought back against the most.

"Come on man, I'm just having fun with you guys! I'm innocent." defends ShadowsEdge, "Weren't you having fun?"

Town would not have any of it. He was playing too rough, and that was against the rules. Time to go home for ShadowsEdge.

"You don't belong here!" screams NorwegianboyEE.

"You said the same exact thing yesterday, and look, TaskManager's playing rough too" argues Pqwerty.

Buzzerbee nods silently in response, lost in his own thoughts but having been pointing at Pqwerty for a while now, for no apparent reason.

"Maybe so, but that's Crybaby's best friend. We can't just send him home! How will Crybaby feel?"

"You've overstayed your welcome!" exclaim AllenCaspe9510, Luka504, and MrJawapa all in unison.

"Oh yeah!", says the kool-aid man, delivering kool-aid to Gabriellfs and Onjit who are tanning by the pool.

"Dude, whatever. I had an awesome plan anyways, but you guys have ruined it. I've had it!!", In a fit of rage ShadowsEdge takes a swing at TaskManager, causing his nose to bleed. At this, most of the partygoers ganged up on him, picking him up and physically carrying him out of the party. Taking his party favor from on top of his things, they picked up his bags and threw them out the door so he could leave with them.

Crybaby never witnessed this happen, having been in the restroom at the time. After a barbecue and movie later on in the day, though stirring thoughts would keep Crybaby up almost the entire night.

ShadowsEdge really was kind of cute, though.

ShadowsEdge's Flip

21cZxBv.png

#535 2020-06-09 03:53:30

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Crybaby wrote:

I made it clear I'm going by PST. I'm sitting here watching the counter go down and I have been for hours.

Wooted by: (2)

#536 2020-06-09 19:47:02

Minimania
Moderation Team

Last night was even worse than the one prior. Despite having even more good things planned for today, so many more unplanned things happened during the night. Crybaby was kept awake for a majority of the night due to anxiousness. Determined to make sure nobody left, Crybaby kept a watchful eye over the room, and at some intervals, got up and roamed the house for a few. Only a few party-goers got up during the night, but each of them were simply either going to the restroom, or grabbing a glass of water.

The night became much different, however, when Crybaby discovered that quite a few of the items around the house were misplaced, some thought of as having gone missing for a few days. A slightly stained broom lay in the corner of the living room, one not seen since the party took turns using it to hit a piñata Day 1. A rather sharp pin was near the kitchen sink, washed very carefully to ensure it was squeaky clean. This was the same pin used to play Pin the Tail on the Rat.

When Crybaby turned around, other things began to move as well. Various things from the kitchen counter flared up in color, and some started to blur and floated off into the distance. Terrified of this vision, Crybaby went back to bed, going promptly to sleep with a nightmare.

That's when things really did start to move.

The Flips

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#537 2020-06-09 19:56:27

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

This party was wack anyway

#538 2020-06-09 19:58:34

Minimania
Moderation Team

mrjawapa wrote:

This party was wack anyway

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by: (2)

#539 2020-06-09 20:00:04

Luka504

Game bad

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#540 2020-06-09 20:30:39

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

well ****
uh
i figured that luka would be more likely the goon lol oops
my guess is that if not luka then its norboy maybe??
but im not sure

there's a possiblity that milkman tried to convert jawapa and jawapa got wiped out by SK the same night
from a public PoV there's a possibility that milkman tried to convert me as a confirmed townie
or they went for someone completely unrelated with the expectance of pushing a wagon against jawapa or myself with the reason being "youre most likely to be converted!", thus eliminating a cop/confirmed townie

im really unsure what to think of norboy rn and i cant think of any other milk man candidates, maybe allen
i think it would make the most sense for the milk man to convert pqwerty or onjit

however im fairly sure either allen or buzzer is the SK, and by going for the SK first we can reach 1 death per night sooner (each hostile faction makes 1 kill per night, but it takes 1 lynch to eliminate SK faction and probably 2 lynches to eliminate mafia faction)
once we find the SK we can hopefully PoE the remaining mafia
given that allen was acting outright scummy while buzzer was being rather inactive, im going to bet on allen

!vote allen

@crybaby it would be nice to know who's dead and their alignment on the player list in OP

also friendly reminder that gabriel exists, i just remembered this while finishing my post

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#541 2020-06-09 20:40:15

Minimania
Moderation Team

TaskManager wrote:

@crybaby it would be nice to know who's dead and their alignment on the player list in OP

Your wish has been granted.

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#542 2020-06-09 21:33:02

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Hi just wanted to point out that I voted for Pqwerty, not TaskManager

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Wooted by:

#543 2020-06-09 21:34:43

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

No big deal but just wanted to be clear. Anyway I’m back from vacation so I’m ready to actually play. I’m gonna try my best to read everything from page 1 but if someone wants to give me a highlights reel I would be appreciative ?

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#544 2020-06-09 22:30:52

ShadowsEdge

I stan for drunk taskmanager

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#545 2020-06-09 22:55:28, last edited by Minimania (2020-06-09 22:55:47)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Well I can't count for ****

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I stan for drunk taskmanager

Don't push it, you're dead

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#546 2020-06-09 23:08:31

Minimania
Moderation Team

Screenshot_20200609-150451_Samsung_Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200609-150337_Samsung_Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200609-150240_Samsung_Internet.jpg

21cZxBv.png

#547 2020-06-09 23:50:19

Pqwerty

Ok, so I don’t know if the milkman converted someone or not, but I think I found our SK: NorwegianBoy.
Here’s why:
-    They tunneled Luka like all of D1 (#9, #18, #22, #41, #42, etc.) for no apparent reason before deciding to tunnel Andy instead.
-    Followed the cop instead of making their own decision (#174) after throwing shade on both Shadow (#154, #155, #156) and Task (#159, #160,#162,#166)
-    #164 he says “Why would I be Tasks’s teammate lmao. I’m just fine voting him too”. Because they say “I’m just fine voting him too” means that they’re fine with voting for Task AND they’re fine with voting for Shadow. Now, this seems weird because for town, there’s one really good lynch (in this case it was to lynch Shadow) and there’s one really bad lynch (mislynching the vig, Taskmanager), and for a town to be fine with both the really good lynch and the really bad lynch comes off as strange to me. The mafia have the same reason to pick a side, because they want a vig mislynch and they don’t want to lose their partner. Now, the only party that would be indifferent on the result of the lynch is the SK. The SK doesn’t care who dies, they just want people to die, so who they lynch doesn’t matter to them.
-    I just feel like all of NorwegianBoy’s towny behavior (the large volume of posts, the scumhunting, the questions, etc.) could also be interpreted as SK behavior. The SK doesn’t know who the mafia are, so their reads will all be genuine. They can prioritize townie behavior, even being as aggressive as NorwegianBoy, because they know that they won’t be nightkilled. They just need to focus on being the towniest town during the day so they don’t get lynched. And with how many people Norwegian went after (Luka, Andy, Shadow, Task, briefly Gabe and briefly Buzzer), it seems like they’re just setting up targets and knocking them down.

!vote NorwegianBoy

Mainly because of the first 3 points. The last one is more speculation, but I feel like Norboy’s view on the lynch yesterday can only be held by an SK.

Wooted by:

#548 2020-06-10 00:32:11

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Pqwerty. This is silly from you. You’re essentially saying i’m playing very town and that makes me SK because i couldn’t be mafia? I’ve explained my positions well regarding Shadow/Task and given arguments for why both could have been mafia. Why are you looking at that and not considering whether i’m just town?

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#549 2020-06-10 00:37:46

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I’m fairly sure it’s either Allencaspe or Buzzerbee that’s SK if we’re hunting for them today. Leaning AllenCaspe. Someone is probably recruited unless they tried going for cop, maybe Pqwerty if not Jawapa. He was fairly TR earlier so he’d be a good target.

!Vote AllenCaspe9510

Wooted by:

#550 2020-06-10 00:41:56

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Pqwerty wrote:

-    They tunneled Luka like all of D1 (#9, #18, #22, #41, #42, etc.) for no apparent reason before deciding to tunnel Andy instead.

I wasn’t tunneling. I had decent arguments you understood earlier. Your sudden change of tone and target through this entire post makes me think you have been culted by whoever the milk man is.

peace1594715618783363

Board footer