Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-05-16 20:08:39

Minisaurus
Banned

Re: Question about the state of the game

I guess its better to not reply him, is that better skullz17?

#27 2020-05-16 20:09:10

poopdublio
Website

I have come to order more fallacies and fallacy analysis

It's :clap: Spam :clap: If :clap: The :clap: Mods :clap: Don't :clap: Like :clap: It

#28 2020-05-16 20:12:35, last edited by Luka504 (2020-05-16 20:21:16)

Luka504

Minisaurus wrote:

There are a bunch of other fallacies there, but that is enough, I won´t be replying more of your fallacistic posts unless you bring something worthful

Just because something is a fallacy doesn't mean it's incorrect, and thinking that it does is a fallacy in itself.

Look, I agree with a lot of what you say regarding how John shouldn't be working for Xeno as it's ultimately a detriment to the game, but resorting to such awful argumentation will not convince anyone.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#29 2020-05-16 20:14:10

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Luka504 wrote:
Minisaurus wrote:

There are a bunch of other fallacies there, but that is enough, I won´t be replying more of your fallacistic posts unless you bring something worthful

Just because something is a fallacy doesn't mean it's incorrect, and thinking that it does is a fallacy in itself.

Look, I agree with a lot of what you say regarding how John shouldn't be working for Xeno as it's ultimately a detriment to the game, but resorting to such awful argumentation will not convince anyone's mind.

absolutely dismantled by facts and logic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#30 2020-05-16 20:14:48

Minisaurus
Banned

Well, fallacy is often used to make use arguments were it does not belong or either make arguments with no proof
So yeah, the argument could be right, but the way it is used is fallacious, and will always be fallacious

#31 2020-05-16 20:15:05

skullz17

Minisaurus wrote:

Never in history mocking or disrupting was a constructive criticism
With your post you didn´t added anytihng good to the disscusion, you just made a disrespectful parody of my thoughts, and yes I call it derogatory (disrespectful attitude)

I didn't make a parody of your thoughts, I made a parody of the way you presented them. You shouldn't take it so personally. I already addressed this in a previous post which as far as I can tell, you completely ignored:

skullz17 wrote:

Does me making your posts look bad mean that I'm flaming you? Of course not. You are not your posts, and I don't think anyone would judge you for not arguing your point well. The underlying argument you were trying to present also is not limited to your posts. You might have had valid points but didn't express them well. That's all I was pointing it out.

You're conflating me making fun of the way you are arguing with me making fun of you. It is not the same, if I was trying to be derogatory towards you I would have said something about you, but I didn't.

I disagree that I didn't add anything good to the discussion. What I added to the discussion was showing you that we couldn't understand the point you were trying to make because there were contradictions. If that led to you making yourself clearer, then I think my contribution was positive. For instance, you said that John's intentions were both for self-benefit and to help the game. But after my post, you said,

Yes, even though he is doing it for himself, he is actually helping the game development in result of it

This means something different, now you have clarified that John's intention is not to help game development, but he will end up helping it anyway.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by: (2)

#32 2020-05-16 20:17:16, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-05-16 20:24:30)

Minisaurus
Banned

We are now going in circles, we discussed this already, mature and move on lol
I won´t be having the same discussion I had already

#33 2020-05-16 20:19:20

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Minisaurus wrote:

>mature
>makes a petty parody of a post from a different thread
im just going to quote lukem here
"XD"

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by: (4)

#34 2020-05-16 20:20:28

skullz17

Minisaurus wrote:

We are now going in circles, we discussed this already, matture and move on lol

???

If we've discussed it then you didn't understand it. You said that I made a parody of your thoughts, that's incorrect. I have already explained and shown to you that if I make fun of your posts, it doesn't mean I'm flaming you and it's not derogatory because I literally haven't said a bad word about you. You didn't have anything to say about this, so no we have not discussed this.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#35 2020-05-16 20:22:01, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-05-16 20:23:02)

Minisaurus
Banned

This is getting ridiculous...
Continue if you want anyway, it is fun to see butthurt guys arguing something already discussed

#36 2020-05-16 20:25:39

Luka504

So you're just going to leave like that? Wtf

Mini dude, what happened to you? You seemed so reasonable and chill before you quit but now you're just acting like a petty child taking his frustrations out on the internet.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#37 2020-05-16 20:29:55

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by: (5)

#38 2020-05-16 20:30:09

skullz17

Minisaurus wrote:

This is getting ridiculous...
Continue if you want anyway, it is fun to see butthurt guys arguing something already discussed

aight bye then

tenor.gif?itemid=16095274

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

#39 2020-05-16 20:32:04

Jorc

I assume that's a negative effect you are having from staying at home during quarantine right now. Otherwise it doesn't makes sense, probably being too high. So best option is not write anything at all from craziness taking you over or don't smoke weed

#40 2020-05-16 20:34:59, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-05-16 20:57:30)

Minisaurus
Banned

Over all I wonder what is your conclusions on this discussion (The derailed one)
Because in my opinion this discussion was worthless and didn´t got anywehere https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
_
About the state of the game Zombie3000:
EE will die soon (Around when flash dies)
EEO is the offline version EE will have and will be posted when EE dies or before it
EEU is the new EE, its progress will be delayed for some months since the recent events
So far the developer team is working right now to open the shop and adding important features for the game, not sure when it will happen, but as far as I can see it is arround a month or two
When the shop opens the game will start to really get noticieable progress
The community is currently worried about Xenonetix capacity to handle the game, time will tell if he is able to make the game successful, he is determined to be the owner of EE and change his manners for good as far as I can se

#41 2020-05-16 20:54:29

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Minisaurus wrote:

Over all I wonder what is your conclusions on this discussion

My conclusion is that you have no desire to improve yourself as a person.

Throughout this discussion, you have exemplified my point from the very beginning in that the way you are conducting yourself is petty and just generates toxicity.

My only motive was to offer you a chance to realise that you're an issue and self reflect into conducting yourself in a more mature way. Maybe you will, but numerous people have since pointed out your antagonistic behaviour yet you still you act as though there is nothing wrong with the way you respond to people.

No one is trying to silence you or your opinion here. As an ex-staff member, you offer a unique perspective that is valuable to numerous discussions regardless of whether or not I, or anyone else, agrees or disagrees with what you have to say. But if you're going to resort to petty methods of 'winning' an argument, and then play the victim when called out on it, then I'd honestly prefer you'd just not engage with these forums.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#42 2020-05-16 21:02:37

Minimania
Moderation Team

Minisaurus wrote:

I won´t be having the same discussion I had already

Minisaurus wrote:

Over all I wonder what is your conclusions on this discussion (The derailed one)
Because in my opinion this discussion was worthless and didn´t got anywehere

it's ironic

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#43 2020-05-16 21:10:11, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-05-16 21:11:49)

Minisaurus
Banned

I do want the best for the game and I guess I am as worried as all of you of the future of the game
I do think that this community is very damaged, and does not need more drama than it have right now
As you have seen my change of behaviour was after I quitted staff, I wanted to present to the community my worries, and I guess I presented them in the wrong way
I am not really good writting in english, so the ideas I present are not optimized
I know that I acted childish in this topic, won´t be happening again
I would like to excuse myself about my recent behaviour, and promess better treatment and respect in my posts

#44 2020-05-16 21:25:24

Minimania
Moderation Team

Thank you for opening up minisaurus, we do appreciate you

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (3)

#45 2020-05-16 21:54:28, last edited by Pqwerty (2020-05-16 21:57:11)

Pqwerty

*END SCENE*
Aaaaaand cut! That’s a wrap folks. You wanted to know the state of the game, well here it is.

Pqwerty1589662468780962

Board footer