Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#176 2020-04-23 22:33:47

ShadowsEdge

Re: Mafia 47 - Yandere Mafia - Game Thread - Yandere Norboy Wins

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
ASDruska wrote:

this game sucked because i got n1'd

You can blame Shadow for that.
If you had targeted Kira instead you could have spared yourself some ire Shadow. Because then he'd be dead before he had the chance to say anything.

Eh yeah that's true. Personally I just chose ASDruska since he was mostly inactive D1, so I figured killing him wouldn't bring about much suspicion to me being Yandere, ironically it did the opposite of what I intended.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#177 2020-04-24 01:01:59

Minimania
Moderation Team

He can blame himself for not participating

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#178 2020-04-24 07:32:10

peace

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Being an IC cop puts them at a huge disadvantage. The IC role works well because the IC has no action, so any killing roles don't have much motiviation to actually target the IC.

If there's an IC Cop, they're confirmed to be town, and confirmed to be an investigative role. With no doctor or lookout, the Yandere's can just kill the Teacher N1, and then their classes won't be investigated whatsoever.

i mena teacher being portected too obv

Andymakeer wrote:

Also, Kira and crybaby, why did you think peace was a yandere? Lol

Think about It, yandere bussing its own senpai was greatly benefitial as It decreases the target amount.
Peace did not vote on buzz, the only ones that would benefit from lynching a senpai were the yanderes themselves.
Shadow was caught, only crybaby, norboy and onjit left.

exactly what i said needing to kill x players is easier then poretect Y becuace portecting Y makes you look sup.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
ASDruska wrote:

this game sucked because i got n1'd

You can blame Shadow for that.
If you had targeted Kira instead you could have spared yourself some ire Shadow. Because then he'd be dead before he had the chance to say anything.

he ha dno idea that kira was teacher when kira 'claimed' (never actualy said im the teacher) he inmediatly saidthe classes and we got shadow left

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1587709930779905

Board footer