Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-03-30 23:06:13

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Re: Pass ownership to JoshuaStone

Kira wrote:

Can I just choose both?

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#27 2020-03-30 23:06:35

Kira

Zumza wrote:

This community has a very toxic way of sharing opinions.

Regardless of whoever is in Xenonetix's shoes, they will be put to the same kind of treatment from this "community" for fun & giggles.

You enjoy angering him, and that's pushing any person into taking worse decisions overall.

You have an idea for the game, and can't get Xeno on board with it? You got so many other staff members that you can talk and they know how to reason with Xeno.

I approve Xenonetix's actions. It's time to build a community out of people who enjoy the game, not the drama that revolves around it.

ur dumb tbh

#28 2020-03-30 23:09:31, last edited by 2b55b5g (2020-03-30 23:15:47)

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

NO one here even intend to ANGER xenonetix.
If pointing out someone's mistake is ALSO considered drama, or even DESTROYING THE GAME, I guess you can imagine how big is the game owner's ego.

Kira's joke might've been inappropriate, but Jawapa's ban is definitely NOT correct, even if Jawapa is just currently permabanned. Xeno is just abusing his ban ability to SILENCE people who disagree with him.

Stop being like China and silence EVERYONE who disagrees with you. You're making it like we're not allowed to have opinions and must only praise you, since complaining about the owner = destroying the game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I honestly think that EE and EEU is gonna be destroyed if we have an owner who has extremely big ego, and doesn't really listen to those who criticizes him, only listen to those who are xeno fanboys. C'mon, wake up from your sweet dreams, I certainly do not want EEU to be dead.

btw it's absolutely no use talking to staff members, they're all xeno fanboys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile doubt they'll even agree with us.

everyone just please, look at the context, look at what the hell happened, then choose your side. if you still side with xeno, i wont convince you, your choice anyway. but if you're just being a xeno fanboy and don't care about the context, im gonna have to fix you here.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#29 2020-03-30 23:16:09, last edited by Minimania (2020-03-30 23:16:24)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Jawapa isn't permabanned. Xeno mentioned that he mught unban him soon but not immediately, and that his reason for doing so was for causing a bad atmosphere in the server or whatever it was (can't remember that part)

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#30 2020-03-30 23:16:30

Luka504

Zumza wrote:

It's time to build a community out of people who enjoy the game, not the drama that revolves around it.

Wow, ten whole players!

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by:

#31 2020-03-30 23:16:46

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Yea supporting Kira = ban
watch him ban all of us here lmao

she/her

Wooted by: (2)

#32 2020-03-30 23:23:43

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

I wonder if there's more context to this. Like maybe other times when Kira was being Kira, that contributed to this.

Regardless, at face value it's an overreaction. Xeno does a decent job sometimes of sabotaging his own reputation, and probably shouldn't be doing any moderation, especially where it concerns him.

...I find this stigma against NOMAPs to be very discriminatory. This lack of tolerance is unacceptable in 2020.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (4)

#33 2020-03-31 00:16:30

ASDruska

i should be owner instead tbh
my key traits include:
quick to anger
not posting content updates
silencing criticism
trying to own any forum/sub just to silence criticism
stubborn
and most importantly no experience in coding, drawing or owning a game,
i hope i become owner one day just so my dreams come true
(P.S i will ban kira from real life if i become owner)

cringe ^
based v

#34 2020-03-31 01:12:33

Plesnuik
Banned

Kira was wrong - he didn't keep his mouth shut and created problems on his ****, and now he's complaining.
A normal person would never touch the subject of pedophilia. Think about it, would you call someone a pedophile as a joke? Again, Kira insulted the person, what he said can not be called a joke. All honestly, he spread false news about the owner of the game, broke game's rule and was punished for it.

Chris was trying to talk and figure out what this lie was all about. Kira did not behave seriously, and began to write stupid excuses, provoking Xeno. The fact that he could have been arrested for pedophilia is completely possible - If some fool parent made a complaint about the situation to the police.

I don't understand what all this hate to Chris is about when he has done the right thing. I hope that you people will rethink your point of view and agree with me.

#35 2020-03-31 01:23:35

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Plesnuik wrote:

The fact that he could have been arrested for pedophilia is completely possible - If some fool parent made a complaint about the situation to the police.

no one would ever get arrested based on some random person on an online flash game complaining about being touched on the shoulder lmao

Wooted by: (3)

#36 2020-03-31 01:29:06, last edited by Plesnuik (2020-03-31 01:36:34)

Plesnuik
Banned

rat wrote:
Plesnuik wrote:

The fact that he could have been arrested for pedophilia is completely possible - If some fool parent made a complaint about the situation to the police.

no one would ever get arrested based on some random person on an online flash game complaining about being touched on the shoulder lmao

In Europe, there are a lot of pedophiles, and therefore there is a strict control. He would not have been put in jail, but given a large number of unnecessary problems. It's a small chance but it can happen + the police are always picking on the little things.

For example, 3 years ago, the owner of the game Club Penguin Rewritten - Cody (the developers removed him from the position of owner for no reason) had the opportunity to legally call a police to the apartments of his developers (Hagrid, Joee, Flippy), saying that they are "engaged in illegal money laundering on the Internet ". The police believed and the developers got problems (Trust me or not, spitting clear facts)

#37 2020-03-31 01:35:50

frostflare

rat wrote:

Obviously you never seen first hand how badly a false allegation can royally **** up someone's life. And that doesn't just go away either, it sticks with you forever. even if you done nothing wrong.

#38 2020-03-31 02:03:06, last edited by Luka504 (2020-03-31 02:09:50)

Luka504

Yeah, but this isn't exactly a false allegation. It's a joke made between two friends who are both aware that it's just a joke.

Really, if anyone's endagering xenonetix, it would be him. By overreacting, he's only brought more attention to kira's statement.

#39 2020-03-31 02:04:23

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

I would say Kira get a ban instead of a permanent ban.
But I still don’t see how is Jawapa’s ban justice.

she/her

Wooted by: (4)

#40 2020-03-31 02:07:29

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Xeno claimed I was actively trying to turn people against him and make people stop playing EE/EEU

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#41 2020-03-31 02:16:48, last edited by Plesnuik (2020-03-31 02:21:56)

Plesnuik
Banned

mrjawapa wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Xeno claimed I was actively trying to turn people against him and make people stop playing EE/EEU

He wasn't exactly right, but it was right to ban you - because you didn't fully understand the situation, and began to warm up the conflict by spreading a false point of view. Chris's question was important - he asked what's the purpose of the "joke". Kira began to provoke, for which he was banned - I want to clarify again that Chris gave him a chance, wanted to talk, and did not ban immediately, as any other owner would have done.

Luka504 wrote:

Yeah, but this isn't exactly a false allegation. It's a joke made between two friends who are both aware that it's just a joke.

Really, if anyone's ednagering xenonetix, it would be him. By overreacting, he's only brought more attention to kira's statement.

Did they both know each other? The person returned to the game and asked about universe - Kira spat out an inappropriate joke, violating one of the rules of the game, for which he was banned.
I will say again, such things are not for jokes - this is not normal. And if you think the opposite, then visit a psychologist.

Chris behaved appropriately, trying to find a common language with Kira without overreacting.

#42 2020-03-31 02:23:20

frostflare

Luka504 wrote:

Really, if anyone's endagering xenonetix, it would be him. By overreacting, he's only brought more attention to kira's statement.

I know you may think this isn't a big deal and i am taking this too seriously. But I would suggest you look up what happen to a League of Legends player named Justin Carter. All because he too made one dumb joke on the internet and someone listening in took him too seriously.

#43 2020-03-31 02:23:32

Luka504

Whether or not kira should've been banned or if his joke was 'normal' is completely besides the point.

What i am saying is that this is not an allegation and that xenonetix shot himself in the foot by choosing to confront Kira about it in such an aggresive manner.

#44 2020-03-31 02:41:05, last edited by BuzzerBee (2020-04-20 16:14:56)

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

You can’t just get away with defaming someone by calling it “a joke” and “not serious.”
Anyone would have been gracious to NOT have banned you after that. Those are awful accusations to make, and it doesn’t make them any less harmful by retroactively calling them a joke when you’ve actually experienced consequences for your actions.

I really don’t understand how you think he could possibly be in the wrong. You’re basically bullying someone to the point where they have no choice but to defend themself. It doesn’t matter his position, how old he is, or his authority in the game. You’re just being mean and you can’t accept being called out.

Having a title like Xeno’s is going to invite lots of trolls and people being mad at him, but you can’t expect him to completely ignore or remove himself from situations like these.

EDIT: This post aged poorly. My bad

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#45 2020-03-31 02:47:33

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Plesnuik wrote:

but it was right to ban you - because you didn't fully understand the situation, and began to warm up the conflict by spreading a false point of view.

AKA I was banned for questioning lord and savior Chris Lamb.

What false POV was I spreading?

Plesnuik wrote:

question was important - he asked what's the purpose of the "joke". Kira began to provoke, for which he was banned - I want to clarify again that Chris gave him a chance, wanted to talk, and did not ban immediately, as any other owner would have done.

None of that has anything to do with me.

Discord: jawp#5123

#46 2020-03-31 02:58:55

Plesnuik
Banned

Luka504 wrote:

Whether or not kira should've been banned or if his joke was 'normal' is completely besides the point.

What i am saying is that this is not an allegation and that xenonetix shot himself in the foot by choosing to confront Kira about it in such an aggresive manner.

Anyone would be aggressively set up about a pedophile joke in his direction. Chris was very tolerant and I didn't see any aggression. He tried to talk and find a common language, and was provoked by adolescence excuses. I will remind you that Chris is also a person who has a character and feelings.

#47 2020-03-31 02:59:35, last edited by Luka504 (2020-03-31 03:07:11)

Luka504

BuzzerBee wrote:

Anyone would have been gracious to NOT have banned you after that.

Okay, so if xeno wanted to ban kira, then why not just do that? Kira's by no means respectful of the rules, so xeno could have easily made a solid case as to why he's banned. Why go out of your way to confront him about it as well? Additionally, why ban jawapa? He's literally done nothing other than asking xeno a question, albeit in a condescending manner.

You guys pile onto kira as the sole guilty party, but kira is just an ember, with xeno as the gasoline. If xeno had taken a calm approach instead of going gung ho into battle, we wouldn't be here in this mess. And that's the heart of the matter.

BuzzerBee wrote:

you can’t expect him to completely ignore or remove himself from situations like these.

What do you mean? Xeno always ignores drama surrounding his explosive attitude, so why would this be any different?

#48 2020-03-31 03:06:40, last edited by Plesnuik (2020-03-31 03:11:19)

Plesnuik
Banned

Jawapa broke into the chat, he did not try to be calm and adequately accept the situation, he did not understand who was right and who was wrong. He was spreading fake information to people, trying to turn Chris into a piece of ****.
He already lied to people, saying that Chris banned Kira because he didn't want to answer the question. Although the situation here is completely different + He completely ignored the fact that Chris was called a pedophile.
cgQ1FaR.png?1
Chris did not try to create a battle, but showed tolerance and adequacy, tried to find a common language with Kira. Any normal person would not have ignored a pedophile joke in his direction

#49 2020-03-31 03:13:36

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Plesnuik wrote:

Chris did not try to create a battle, but showed tolerance and adequacy, tried to find a common language with Kira

LOL starting a conversation with a rhetorical and passive aggressive question "what's your endgame here?" is the most efficient way to find a common language and show tolerance and adequacy that I've seen so far

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#50 2020-03-31 03:18:11, last edited by Plesnuik (2020-03-31 03:21:53)

Plesnuik
Banned

Lets imagine a situation - I will call you a pedophile
What are you going to do? Show your aggression, the context of which will be much more offensive than "what's your endgame".

Your logic says that Kira is a very soft and gentle person - well, if that's true, then yes - Chris was rude to him

Chris should have sent Kira to all 4 sides and ip-banned (My own recommendations xD) - he did not do this, because he is a tolerant and adequate person. In contrast to the same Jawapa or Kira, who tried to provoke, troll a person with argument "lol r u angry"

Kira1586766279778849

Board footer