Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2020-02-20 21:30:07

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: Mafia 42 - Game Thread - Day 4

You also don't seem very receptive to what others have to say

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#77 2020-02-20 21:31:18

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Ok. Crybaby, i’m sorry. What do you want me to do about it? Change myself? I can’t.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#78 2020-02-20 21:31:20

Minimania
Moderation Team

Kira wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

If you're not going to take it from me, Norboy, take it from statistics, numbers. In most games, you die first. Every. ****. time. You think people don't notice this keeps happening to you? Nah, but each and every time we do, it's justified because you always use some new **** logic to explain away something you do. Every single time this has happened, the vote against you has always been justified. It's you not putting any effort into changing this that keeps this cycle going, not Kira's **** poor aim. It's exactly this mindset that lets the Mafia take advantagr of you. Every. ****. game.

Crybaby wrote:

Threatening to leave the game isn't doing you any favors but I'll just ignore that part of your post

It's when you do **** like attack single points out of a post and ignore the rest, make actions that you acknowledge are scummy but never attempt to justify them, allow wagons to build on you and succeed even if you're a power role without ever attempting to defend yourself, or just making votes in general without ever attempting to justify or even provide reasoning on them. It's **** like this that makes people want to vote for you man. Every time

Not to mention he acts like a jerk/better player than everyone else and calls out town for playing bad. It's getting kinda ridiculous at this point, norboy

I'm not gonna treat this like a confrontation against him, rather an intervention. I'm hoping what I say here can make him better at the game, or at least have more fun at it, even after just this game.

21cZxBv.png

#79 2020-02-20 21:32:05

Minimania
Moderation Team

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Ok. Crybaby, i’m sorry. What do you want me to do about it? Change myself? I can’t.

You won't change if your attitude towards change is that it won't happen.

21cZxBv.png

#80 2020-02-20 21:33:05

Kira

Crybaby wrote:
Kira wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

If you're not going to take it from me, Norboy, take it from statistics, numbers. In most games, you die first. Every. ****. time. You think people don't notice this keeps happening to you? Nah, but each and every time we do, it's justified because you always use some new **** logic to explain away something you do. Every single time this has happened, the vote against you has always been justified. It's you not putting any effort into changing this that keeps this cycle going, not Kira's **** poor aim. It's exactly this mindset that lets the Mafia take advantagr of you. Every. ****. game.

Crybaby wrote:

Threatening to leave the game isn't doing you any favors but I'll just ignore that part of your post

It's when you do **** like attack single points out of a post and ignore the rest, make actions that you acknowledge are scummy but never attempt to justify them, allow wagons to build on you and succeed even if you're a power role without ever attempting to defend yourself, or just making votes in general without ever attempting to justify or even provide reasoning on them. It's **** like this that makes people want to vote for you man. Every time

Not to mention he acts like a jerk/better player than everyone else and calls out town for playing bad. It's getting kinda ridiculous at this point, norboy

I'm not gonna treat this like a confrontation against him, rather an intervention. I'm hoping what I say here can make him better at the game, or at least have more fun at it, even after just this game.

I'm confronting him because he acts like an ****, which is by the way against the rules.

#81 2020-02-20 21:33:47

Minimania
Moderation Team

Bruh that's all you last game lmao

21cZxBv.png

#82 2020-02-20 21:35:01

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Pot meet kettle.

#83 2020-02-20 21:35:13

Minimania
Moderation Team

Instead of being destructive, now would be a good time to give Norboy some advice to improve.

21cZxBv.png

#84 2020-02-20 21:37:35

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Crybaby do you genuinely believe Kira has been putting on the airs of an calm, collected and reasonable player during this exchange? His language is offending and intentionally constructed to induce an outrage. Claiming i am the only one acting conceited here would be quite the understatement.

#85 2020-02-20 21:39:40

peace

threatening to leav ethe game isnt in flavor of either aligment your in lmao

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#86 2020-02-20 21:41:18

Kira

Crybaby wrote:

Instead of being destructive, now would be a good time to give Norboy some advice to improve.

Norboy, don't play poorly then blame your teammates.
Don't be an **** especially when it was your own fault (Seriously, everytime you get lynched Day 1 in a mafia game, you always end up saying "Town you suck") No, town didn't suck, you suck for getting yourself killed.
Try to have fun at the game, when someone suspects you there's no need to flame the **** out of them and get mad over it. It's BOUND to happen, It's mafia after all, everyone is allowed to suspect anyone.
You haven't tried to change anything, It's just like a cycle, how about you try now?

#87 2020-02-20 21:45:40

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Kira wrote:

You haven't tried to change anything, It's just like a cycle, how about you try now?

What am i supposed to say lmao. Repeat the magic words: hocus pocus filiocus. Ah that convinced you.

#88 2020-02-20 21:47:07

peace

does kirby know th egame started already?

peace.png

#89 2020-02-20 21:47:37

peace

srsly why do you signup and go inactive every dman game?

peace.png

#90 2020-02-20 21:48:13

Minimania
Moderation Team

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Crybaby do you genuinely believe Kira has been putting on the airs of an calm, collected and reasonable player during this exchange? His language is offending and intentionally constructed to induce an outrage. Claiming i am the only one acting conceited here would be quite the understatement.

I never said I did, nor did I say you're the only one acting conceited. Either way, two rights don't make a wtong and you both ought to learn something from this exchange.

21cZxBv.png

#91 2020-02-20 21:48:43

Minimania
Moderation Team

two wrongs don't make a right*

what the **** brain

21cZxBv.png

#92 2020-02-20 21:55:19

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Kira wrote:

What am i supposed to say lmao. Repeat the magic words: hocus pocus filiocus. Ah that convinced you.

I don't know, maybe not any of this?

Norwegianboy wrote:

And that gives you good vibes? News flash, all the people that played "seriously" and tried to seem "town" in mafia 40 were scum. I'm genuinely starting to believe the meta on EE forums mafia is that town play erratically and vote whomever, while scum look like good little angels alway doing the "right" thing. And then all the townies get lynched off and town loses the game for the nth time.

I would say i'm surprised, but bad votes aren't anything new from you Kira.

Because i'm not gonna bother putting in effort if it's always going to end like this. I'm now being told i play erratically, where have i been erratic in this game? I've voted Peace because he dreams up conclusions based on very little, while Pqwerty was voted earlier because he said he wanted to be a policy lynch.

I'm playing 3 games on mafia scum atm, and this one here. I'm only being **** on the EE forums. Keep blaming me lol.

You just have atrocious aim.

Do you really think the absolute scumread you put up on me during the course of a single post you read and made a conclusion on in 10 seconds is accurate.

And now you think you are Sherlock Holmes hot on the trails of scum. That is funny.

!Vote Kira
Tryhard.

If you're actually town with that sad display Kira. I'm going to be disappointed.
Trying to force a claim on day 1 with you being the only one to vote me and calling me scum for it.
Get this out of the game.

your slimy reasoning

Ok Crybaby. Want me to rep out of the game? This isn’t fun for me either you know. And i’m trying to **** understand what the problem is but i don’t.

Also Crybaby:

Crybaby wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I never said I did, nor did I say you're the only one acting conceited. Either way, two rights don't make a wtong and you both ought to learn something from this exchange.

Fat no. I'm not the one who needs to learn here, I was merely answering his **** by putting myself to the same level as him. Notice that I kept on acting calm and collected even after he acted like an ****:

Kira wrote:

I don’t think I’m Sherlock Holmes, however you have a talent in making yourself seem suspicious which is why I voted for you to pressure you.
They are called reads for a reason, it’s an opinion and not an “absolute belief and nothing can change my mind”.

You are more than welcome to try and make me change my mind.

#93 2020-02-20 22:06:57

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

This current argument doesn't advance the game at all for me.
I'll participate in any different topics at a later interval.

#94 2020-02-20 22:13:45

Minimania
Moderation Team

Kira wrote:

by putting myself to the same level as him.

"two wrongs don't make a right"

21cZxBv.png

#95 2020-02-20 22:20:00

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

jfc

I get the frustration, but it's a game. Y'all need to calm down.

Discord: jawp#5123

#96 2020-02-20 22:27:01

peace

mrjawpa how frequently are you goign to give votecounts?

also kira/norweg/crybaby coudl all 3 be scum distarctign us away

peace.png

#97 2020-02-20 23:29:22

ShadowsEdge

Alrighty.

How do you come up with the conclusion that "sarcastic posting and joking" makes me scum? Most of the games I don't do it is because I end up posting late, and you can look into past games to see that. I make jokes throughout the entire game, but I never usually get serious until an actual wagon forms.

And now, speaking of wagons, I'm gonna go on a limb and say that I don't think Norwegian is scum. Crybaby and Kira have thrown multiple accusations at him, and Norwegian never really folded in and gave any reason to positively believe they're scum. Y'all are saying that he always does his whole routine of "You guys are bad town!" and then he ends up flipping Town when we were so sure of him being scum.

I'm not saying he hasn't been suspicious at all, but take it with a grain of salt for now, because right now y'all are just tunnelling on Norwegian, and the evidence doesn't go that far either. From what I read, towards Kira, the main points were that Norwegian was being sarcastic, non-aggressive, and refused to claim. Norwegian is usually always sarcastic and joking, thats the playstyle of literally everyone on Day 1. The non-aggressive thing is something that's weird, and I'm not gonna defend him for that.

As for the refusal to claim, that's just BS. You made Norwegian a target no matter what he did. If he refuses to claim, then he looks suspicious to you, and becomes a target to the Mafia and SK. If he does claim, and then pines the Doctor towards him, it basically just makes free pickings for the Mafia and SK to choose someone to kill without worrying about the Doctor.

Also, Peace, what do you mean by this:

peace wrote:

also kira/norweg/crybaby coudl all 3 be scum distarctign us away

What exactly would they be distracting us away from? If they're all scum, they're quite literally drawing all the attention to themselves.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Wooted by:

#98 2020-02-21 00:00:14

Minimania
Moderation Team

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Crybaby and Kira have thrown multiple accusations at him,

I never accused Norboy of being scum.

21cZxBv.png

#99 2020-02-21 00:07:15

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Crybaby wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

Crybaby and Kira have thrown multiple accusations at him,

I never accused Norboy of being scum.

I think what he meant to say is that both you and Kira have been throwing various accusations at me for sucking at playing as town, and etc. Not being scum specifically, only Kira has done that.

#100 2020-02-21 00:21:26

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

The idea of claiming brought up by Kira earlier isn’t a bad idea inherently. But it should be organized and a mass claim. Preferrably with one person claiming and then they say who should claim next, and so on. That way it will be harder for scum to plan out counterclaims.

ASDruska1583498411775915

Board footer