Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#451 2020-01-27 00:44:14

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory!

mutantdevle wrote:

What actually are your reads Task?

Not sure whether I'll be able to elaborately answer this before the end of this day
I have stuff of high priority to do today and tomorrow and I might not be able to get on my laptop until tomorrow evening

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#452 2020-01-27 00:44:59

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Processor wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

I would suggest lynching them both

I'm all for that tbh

You're literally denying discussion time for town
Why in such a hurry?

??
A tie vote and denying discussion time are mutually exclusive, no?
You can't hit a majority early and yet tie two wagons

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#453 2020-01-27 00:45:10

Minimania
Moderation Team

Proof or it didn't happen

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#454 2020-01-27 00:48:16

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

mutantdevle wrote:

Why, what other scummy stuff has he done that made you want to vote him?

the **** read thing dude, just reading through his iso gives me a strong **** **** y'know

mutantdevle wrote:

Please tell me what about his wording made you think this.

1) i would do this
2) he is 400% capable of doing this
-> therefore i believe that it's likely proc did this

also, adding onto why i think proc is guilty is this post. like, every single point inside this post is wrong. sure, it's reasonable to think these things but jfc, no

#455 2020-01-27 00:49:59

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

TaskManager wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

I'm all for that tbh

you make my brain hurt

Discord: jawp#5123

#456 2020-01-27 00:51:26

Different55
Forum Admin

Between all this procstuff today and whatever that was between norboy and mutant yesterday, this game is giving me a headache trying to keep track of what's going on

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#457 2020-01-27 00:55:48

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

im actually all for a double lynch, i've been kinda wishing that both norboy and task were lynched D1 so proc can't spew this task x ele scum team ****

#458 2020-01-27 00:56:20

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

TaskManager wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

I'm all for that tbh

I'm gonna **** if you flip scum.

Wooted by:

rat

#459 2020-01-27 00:56:41

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

eleizibeth wrote:

im actually all for a double lynch, i've been kinda wishing that both norboy and task were lynched D1 so proc can't spew this task x ele scum team ****

.-.

#460 2020-01-27 01:02:52

Processor

eleizibeth wrote:

norboy was town tho

a double lynch makes us lose a day of time to scumhunt
please don't

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#461 2020-01-27 01:05:45

Kira

Votes:
[3] Taskmanager - Crybaby, Processor, MutantDevle
[5] Processor - Eleizibeth, Peace, mrjawapa, Buzzerbee, TaskManager
Majority is 7
Not voting: ShadowsEdge, 2B55B5G TNG, Different55, Onjit
You have 18 hours left

I like this kind of minimod

#462 2020-01-27 01:07:07

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Processor wrote:
eleizibeth wrote:

norboy was town tho

please don't

that's true

#463 2020-01-27 02:47:42

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

actually i'm confused about why you don't want a double lynch between you and task because i thought you wanted task to get lynched?

#464 2020-01-27 03:14:29

ShadowsEdge

Oopta I'm gonna say my input because that's all Im good for.

Firstly I'm gonna say my piece about Mutant (I'm well aware a counterlynch isn't possible, bite me). Mutant is acting like Processor's lap dog. For the majority of D2, when Processor's actions have been put under scrutiny, Mutant was the one to rise to the occasion to act as Processor's knight in shining armor. The questions are directed towards Processor. Processor should be the one to answer them. There shouldn't be a filter through Mutant, because then Processor can simply hide behind Mutant's protection instead of defending himself. Your defense is appreciated Mutant, but I genuinely think that Processor should speak for himself on all accounts of the matter.

Now I'm going to direct a question towards Mutant, with a bit of context. Why is the situation between Processor and Taskmanager so different? You said it's because Taskmanager is scummy because of inactivity, and based on previous games, that proved he was likely to do so as scum here as well. But what makes Processor so different for you? Processor can, and has, acted very towny as scum. Heck, I was the only one who actually suspected him that game, and eventually I dropped the suspicion because I trusted him. Why are you so willing to trust Processor? I am well aware this is hypocritical, since I put trust into Taskmanager.

I'm going to nitpick now.

Processor wrote:

please don't

Does this mean you believe Taskmanager is Town? Because if you believed Taskmanager is scum, that would create a net flux of zero, making the amount of days to scum hunt essentially the same as it is today.

Taskmanager is fine with a double lynch. Processor is not fine with a double lynch. Both are candidates of the lynch.

Taskmanager is fine with being lynched, being a participant of the double lynch, Processor called him out for it (Which to me just seems like a way to make people stack votes on Taskmanager). The post above by Processor contradicts with a previous post of him, where he dedicated an entire post to why he found Taskmanager suspicious. Either fence-sitting, or he's BSing his read on Taskmanager.

Now on the occasion of the Double Lynch. I will admit that I am partially fence-sitting on this. I think it's important that both flip, for investigative purposes. But at the same time, on the off chance that the reads are wrong, it'll be devastating for us. I'm slightly leaning for the Double Lynch though, for the reason stated above. Although, I want Processor to flip today regardless, which is fairly likely.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Wooted by: (2)

#465 2020-01-27 03:25:24

Processor

I have no affiliation with Mutant.

That being said, I see a falacy in your way of thinking:
Please read them and evaluate all arguments based on their own merits, not based on who its coming from.
This applies to everything everyone says.
Why should my defence on myself be more "valid" than Mutant's defense on me? (Hint: it shouldn't be)

I have defended my own case in multiple posts, so you should be able to derive my defense from them alone.

---

Preferably, we lynch TaskManager because we actually have a case on why their behavior is scum motivated.
Whereas on me, you just have "processor refused to answer a question" (which I answered by now).
TaskManager's flip also reveals more information than my flip would.

---

Whoever you choose to lynch between TaskManager and I, you should only lynch that one person.
Then discuss 5 more days and pick another lynch target.
More time to talk doesn't hurt. Less time to talk only benefits mafia.
I hope that makes sense.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#466 2020-01-27 03:37:36

ShadowsEdge

Whether you disregard affiliation with Mutant or not doesn't matter. Mutant has an affiliation with you and that's what I'm getting at.

Im basing the defense on the source because it matters where the source comes from. If you were a journalist, would you want your source to be an official, victim, someone involved in the actual events, or just someone who heard about the event? Mutant doesn't know how you think, he can only assume how you think. By him creating a defense for you, it eliminates the need for you to create your own defense, and for us to judge your defense on your OWN merits. Instead we have to filter it through Mutant, since Mutant chose to be your knight in shining armor, instead of letting you defend yourself.

And in case it wasn't clear, it's not about validity, it's about the facts. Mutant doesn't know all the facts, unless you two are indeed affiliated. In which case, the most accurate account of your defense would come from your own words, not filtered through Mutant.

The fact of the matter is that we're not trying to create a defense for you. Your defense is "Well I've said my piece, just make a reason for yourself to believe why I'm innocent, and that's about right." When we ask you a question, we want you to answer it. Me specifically, I don't want a cryptic answer saying "Well just piece it together from my previous defenses!"

Incorrect. Mutant has chosen you as their confidant, and multiple have chosen you as the optimal lynch over Taskmanager. Being that there are only 4 scum, and at least 5 on your wagon, combined with the fact that they are two scum teams, it's unlikely it's completely motivated by scum. Therefore, that being said, if you do flip town, then we could piece together a possible fraction of the scum from your wagon. Taskmanager would reveal something about me, since I trust him, something about Mutant, and something about you, since the rest of the players have been mostly null towards Taskmanager. Now tell me, how does that make Taskmanager "reveal more information," as you put it?

I would also like to note, I don't suspect you because you refused to answer a question, I suspect you because of your fence sitting, obligation to deter the lynch away from yourself, and onto multiple players, as well as what I originally mentioned in the previous post. It also doesnt help that Mutant is your confidant, and I'm starting to trust Mutant less and less.

The last point does make sense, but it mostly seems like you're trying to save your own skin. But I'm not going to be a broken record and repeat those points.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

rat

#467 2020-01-27 03:48:30

Processor

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Im basing the defense on the source because it matters where the source comes from. If you were a journalist, would you want your source to be an official, victim, someone involved in the actual events, or just someone who heard about the event? Mutant doesn't know how you think, he can only assume how you think. By him creating a defense for you, it eliminates the need for you to create your own defense, and for us to judge your defense on your OWN merits. Instead we have to filter it through Mutant, since Mutant chose to be your knight in shining armor, instead of letting you defend yourself.

I already said that I have defended myself in my own posts, so if you want to, base your reads on my posts instead of mutants???

Whats your problem? what are you getting at?

#468 2020-01-27 03:49:56

Processor

ShadowsEdge wrote:

The fact of the matter is that we're not trying to create a defense for you. Your defense is "Well I've said my piece, just make a reason for yourself to believe why I'm innocent, and that's about right." When we ask you a question, we want you to answer it. Me specifically, I don't want a cryptic answer saying "Well just piece it together from my previous defenses!"

I already did, have I not? Are there any open questions? What information is missing here?

#469 2020-01-27 03:50:27

Processor

ShadowsEdge wrote:

The last point does make sense, but it mostly seems like you're trying to save your own skin. But I'm not going to be a broken record and repeat those points.

What the ****

No I said it because you, ele, Crybaby, TaskManager do (did) not understand why a double lynch is bad for town

It feels like nobody is listening to what I'm saying simplying because "its from processor and processor has 5 votes on him" and its really really frustrating
I cannot have make a logical point without being accused of wanting to "saving my own skin"

like what the **** no I dont give a **** I just want you guys to stop acting like idiots thanks

/rant

#470 2020-01-27 03:52:12

Processor

Lynching Task reveals info on ele as well, which you would know if you read my post.

Unless you disagree? Then let's have a discussion about it.

#471 2020-01-27 03:53:16

ShadowsEdge

Obviously you didn't read my entire post, because your question was already answered in that post:

ShadowsEdge wrote:

To sum it up:

1. That's exactly what I'm doing. But I'm not talking about reads, I'm talking about your defense. I don't want a filtered defense, I want you to say your own defense, instead of having Mutant be your lap dog.

2. My problem is that when you're confronted about your defense now, your only response is "Just look at my old posts, I've already explained it, and get what you want from that," to me that's just a lazy excuse to say "I already have a defense, but if it doesn't make sense to you, just make up whatever you want that proves me innocent."

3. Read above.

~BeepnBoop

#472 2020-01-27 03:53:50

ShadowsEdge

Why the heck did you make multiple posts to respond to my one post?

~BeepnBoop

#473 2020-01-27 03:58:11

Processor

Let me give you a personalized defence, I need some clarification first tho.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I would also like to note, I don't suspect you because you refused to answer a question, I suspect you because of your fence sitting, obligation to deter the lynch away from yourself, and onto multiple players, as well as what I originally mentioned in the previous post.

1: "fence sitting" [citation needed]
2: obligation to deter the lynch away from yourself, and onto multiple players [citation needed]
3: "as well as what I originally mentioned in the previous post" [what specifically?]

#474 2020-01-27 04:03:39

ShadowsEdge

Processor wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

I already did, have I not? Are there any open questions? What information is missing here?

Why are you fence-sitting? Why are you reluctant to restate your defense?

Processor wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

What the ****

No I said it because you, ele, Crybaby, TaskManager do (did) not understand why a double lynch is bad for town

It feels like nobody is listening to what I'm saying simplying because "its from processor and processor has 5 votes on him" and its really really frustrating
I cannot have make a logical point without being accused of wanting to "saving my own skin"

like what the **** no I dont give a **** I just want you guys to stop acting like idiots thanks

/rant

The point isn't that it came from you. My whole point is that you support a single lynch, while Taskmanager is fine with a Double Lynch. Neither proves either as scum, but Taskmanager is fine with being lynched, while you have openly stated that you want a single lynch, and have made it abundantly clear you want that lynch to be Taskmanager rather than yourself. To add onto this, you say that it's bad for town to have a double lynch, despite believing Taskmanager is scum. Ergo, what's the harm in performing the double lynch if it ultimately provides no effect to the game? (See, it's not hard to repeat points if you need to).

Processor wrote:

Lynching Task reveals info on ele as well, which you would know if you read my post.

Unless you disagree? Then let's have a discussion about it.

The points against Ele are pretty solid, on most accounts. Although I have nitpicks with few of them. I never responded to them because most of it was pretty much said, and felt adding onto it at the time would be redundant.

Mainly being, Ele is not a new player, and your evidence against Ele isn't solely against Taskmanager, there are 3 points in relation to Taskmanager, while the rest are in relation to yourself or in generality. While I think the points against Ele are solid, I don't think the amount of points directly from Taskmanager consolidate it to prove Ele's alliance on Taskmanager's flip.

~BeepnBoop

#475 2020-01-27 04:04:09

Minimania
Moderation Team

Here's an idea: TaskManager and Processor are on the same Mafia team

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

ShadowsEdge1581286360774156

Board footer