Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#251 2020-01-24 19:52:05

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Mafia Victory!

peace wrote:

in the first quote he avoids a simple question form jawapa he ocoudl easily answer

the other 2 quotes are mutant askign task to vote norboy or not and ntot giving task a freacking chance to asnwer

I could answer the question, but it's irrelevant at this point in time. I do not wish to start a conversation about jawapa as it would distract from more pressing issues. In the meantime, I only wish to document my thought process so that if/when we talk about jawapa later it is clear that my thoughts have not come from nowhere.

I don't understand why you find me voting norwegianboy before taskmanager could answer as scummy. Had I voted TaskManager, yes, I'd agree that's scummy. I'd have been giving him a chance to defend himself and then not following through with that. However, whilst I may have been presenting the question as "say something to make me trust you or I will lynch you", that's not what happened. What I wanted to do was vote for norwegianboy; however, I was hesitant because it would have tied the votes. As a result, I asked TaskManager the question in the hopes that he'd say something that would give me reason to commit to norboy as I felt that my vote had to be on TaskManager because of the potential tie situation. But, upon reflection of my reads, I concluded that the tie really didn't matter as much as I thought it did and that I should not just rely on other people to help me commit to my reads. So i made my decision.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

rat

#252 2020-01-24 19:53:34

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I'm gonna make a post later (when I feel better) of my cases for/against TaskManager so that he can respond to them and hopefully allow me to make a conclusion on him.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#253 2020-01-24 20:16:25

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Yay day 2

Probably won't be active until later tonight, so I'll give my two cents.

Pretty sure Peace and jawapa are town.

Still don't trust TNG.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#254 2020-01-24 20:22:22

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

You guys all suck.

I second this.

Discord: jawp#5123

#255 2020-01-24 20:22:36

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

oh ok then

peace raises a valid point about mutant
2b is worth looking at too

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#256 2020-01-24 21:02:47

peace

oh didin tsee a fli[ was wodnering why kira said that damn noorweg town

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#257 2020-01-24 21:03:35

peace

i could put a vote at mutnan tbtu the day just started so im not gonna vote yet

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#258 2020-01-24 21:09:59

Onjit
Website

mutantdevle wrote:
eleizibeth wrote:

everyone who needed to vote just now voted.

Huh, for some reason I thought processor hadn't voted.

you'd easily miss his vote tbh, i almost did when i was writing my summary/analysis post

kinda sneaky

:.|:;

#259 2020-01-24 22:20:44

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Mutant/processor scum team confirmed?

#260 2020-01-24 22:44:16

Processor

How is this sneaky?
Download some eyes please.

I'm still sticking to my TaskManager scum read.

Eleizibeth sus.
jawapa sus.

Mutant is probably town.
peace is probably town.

Onjit wrote:

processor do you know who pingohits is?

Oh no not again...

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#261 2020-01-24 22:51:14

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

What made you think peace was suspicious here: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 49#p772849
But town here: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 11#p773011

What made you think I was just being idiotic here: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 37#p772737
But scum here: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 11#p773011
When I haven't done anything. I was told nothing I said mattered since I already cast a vote. So I haven't bothered posting much.

#262 2020-01-25 00:05:24

Minimania
Moderation Team

mrjawapa wrote:

I was told nothing I said mattered since I already cast a vote. So I haven't bothered posting much.

You shouldn't so easily bend your knee to the will of what others say, it either makes you look like a weak player or scummy trying to avoid suspicion. What Norboy told you yesterday was a complete lie. Even though you already voted, your input still matters. The only reason Norboy was correct was because you allowed him to be.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#263 2020-01-25 00:05:49

Minimania
Moderation Team

correct about nothing you say mattering*

21cZxBv.png

#264 2020-01-25 00:13:09

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Crybaby wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

I was told nothing I said mattered since I already cast a vote. So I haven't bothered posting much.

You shouldn't so easily bend your knee to the will of what others say, it either makes you look like a weak player or scummy trying to avoid suspicion. What Norboy told you yesterday was a complete lie. Even though you already voted, your input still matters. The only reason Norboy was correct was because you allowed him to be.

this is so **** deep i think i'm going to cry

#265 2020-01-25 00:35:24

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Crybaby wrote:

Even though you already voted, your input still matters. The only reason Norboy was correct was because you allowed him to be.

I'm aware. I'm just trying to prove a point.

Most of the discussion held on D1 would not have happened if task and I hadn't cast random votes.

There is nothing else to go by.

Wooted by:

#266 2020-01-25 00:47:29

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Its stupid to invalidate someone's arguments/reads because they voted early.

> you cant help solve the game because you already voted

Wooted by: (2)

#267 2020-01-25 02:18:10

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Diff
I first gave Diff as scum lean, because he was defending Norboy, and norboy looked pretty suspicious. Maybe Diff/Mutant are a scum team. It would explain why he defended Norboy.

Peace
He didn't rage quit when I voted for him D1. Either he's getting immune to the policy lynch attempts, or he's probably town. There's nothing that he's said or done to make me think he's scum. But also nothing to make me think they're town.

Mutant
He's been acting oddly suspicious. It's weird how he was pressuring Task, and then suddenly went for Norboy. This post is scum indicative. He wanted to keep everyone focused on the current bandwagon. Based on numerous posts, I think mutant is scum. I think he believed Norboy was also scum, and didn't want him lynched. The mafia teams have the same objective, and they benefit from keeping each other alive. This would be why he was pressuring task so much, and tried getting him lynched. I think he hammered Norboy instead of Task because of the suspicions starting arise against him [mutant]. If norboy was mafia, mutant would get town credit.

Processor
Has been pretty inactive. Posted a few reads, but gave no support for them. Flipped some reads, and didn't provide evidence for the change.

I first thought task/norboy could be a mafia team. There was a past game where they were both mafia, and they argued a lot to throw the town off. With norboy flipping town, I'm not sure how to feel about task. I'm not convinced he's scum, but I think it's a possibility.

Don't have anything for everyone else. Some of you should try posting something meaningful once in a while.

#268 2020-01-25 02:42:30

Different55
Forum Admin

I stated my reasons for preferring Task over Norboy. Norboy wasn't acting suspicious, he was playing the same as he did when he was an inno child. and on the flipside Task had done something a bit odd for him. I think Task's action was a net positive because it gives us something to go off of, but I mean clearly I was right. Norboy *was* town. How does that possibly both make me look scummy and link me to mutant? Are you just pulling this crap out of thin air?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#269 2020-01-25 02:50:48

Minimania
Moderation Team

Yo I know I'm not Jawapa but maybe you could read what he wrote before responding to it. He said he scumread you at first

21cZxBv.png

#270 2020-01-25 03:03:03

Different55
Forum Admin

He says at first and then finds his way back to it with the possibility that mutant and I are secret lovers and that makes absolutely no sense to me

- ShinsukeIto

#271 2020-01-25 03:05:22

Minimania
Moderation Team

If he does intend to consider suspicions on you for defending Norboy then that's justified, because it puts distance between you and Mutant for having differing opinions on Norboy.

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#272 2020-01-25 03:09:13

Onjit
Website

how can diff and devlin be secret lovers when diff and me are secret lovers??

unless... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

:.|:;

#273 2020-01-25 03:28:12

Different55
Forum Admin

Also puts distance between me and the majority of players, considering Norboy frickin' died last night.

- ShinsukeIto

#274 2020-01-25 03:40:52

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Different55 wrote:

Norboy wasn't acting suspicious, he was playing the same as he did when he was an inno child

He absolutely was acting scummy. Stop citing the game where he was the innocent child. He could have done literally anything, and played any way he wanted. He had nothing to prove or hide.

Different55 wrote:

How does that possibly both make me look scummy and link me to mutant?

I feel like I explained this well enough the first time.

You were defending norboy, despite him looking incredibly scummy.

Anyone who doesn't think norboy was acting scummy is either not paying attention to the game, or is scum themselves.

Mutant was pressuring Task a lot, and then out of no where flipped to norboy. Like I explained earlier, I think mutant believed norboy could have been a scum from the other team. The mafia teams need each other alive. They benefit from each other. This would explain why he was targeting task instead of norboy. Mutant was faced with the option to lynch task or norboy. If he lynches task, he looks incredibly scummy. If he lynches norboy, and norboy flips mafia, he looks good in the towns eyes.

Different55 wrote:

Are you just pulling this crap out of thin air?

These kind of counters are scum indicitive. Discredit what was said in a hyperbolic way.

I'm not 100% sold on diff being scum, but there is a connection between him and mutant. I am, however, confident in mutant being scum.

Wooted by:

#275 2020-01-25 03:58:20

Different55
Forum Admin

mrjawapa wrote:

He absolutely was acting scummy. Stop citing the game where he was the innocent child. He could have done literally anything, and played any way he wanted. He had nothing to prove or hide.

He acted the same way that game, you can't just stop that connection from existing by frowning at it. And you can't just take however he acted no matter what it is and say "scum!" Because. You know. You were wrong. He was town. And he was acting as he had as town in the past. He wasn't acting scummy, and you insisting he was is bizarre. I've never seen him act like this as scum. Although that said I don't think I've ever played a game with him as scum so. Grain of salt.

Anyway, point is, he wasn't acting scummy, I'm playing close attention to the game, and I'm not scum.

Wow look at that, you're wrong AGAIN >>:::::(((((((((

Serious note though, I just went back to look at mutant's iso because if this

Mutant was pressuring Task a lot, and then out of no where flipped to norboy.

is true, then I'd personally find that pretty significant. Instead what I find is mutantdevle taking norboy on an emotional rollercoaster the entire D1. But then I remembered that peace pointed out this bizarre post

mutantdevle wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

TaskManager tell me why I should vote norwegianboy and not you.

You took too long to reply and I got bored.

!vote Norwegianboy

This post is bizarre in and out of context, but the context is that mutant had been harassing norboy the whole day before this, not task like you seem to think. He wasn't going after task then taking a sharp right turn to norboy, he had been going after norboy the entire day and then did a weird fake out with task before taking norboy out.

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (2)
ShadowsEdge1581286360774156

Board footer