Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-05 14:37:23, last edited by Raphe9000 (2020-01-05 14:37:43)

Raphe9000

What are the highlights of your times playing EE?

A lot of us on these forums have played EE for a very long time, and due to the chaotic nature of this game and the amount of interaction between players and staff, I realized that we must all have weird experiences that are unique from each other. Because of this, I suggest we list these experiences either for nostalgia purposes or just because we can.

I'll start:

• I've played since August of 2011.

• I have the original fanboy (by postcard), the grinch (by magic), and the postman smiley.

• I have been mentioned on the official blog once (in fanboy announcements).

• I have been unironically accused of being "the hacker" by a member of staff.

• I am friends with one current staff member and one former staff member.

• I have modtext in one of my worlds (by said former staff member).

• I was the reason jawapa.everybodyedits.com became a rickroll page when it was still up.

• I have used and distributed gem codes of 0 gems and one gem code of -5 gems.

• Despite playing for over 8 years, I have 3 magic bricks, no light wizard, and on EEU only 804 magic dust (compared to 8,100 jewels).

• My most popular world is called Trump Simulator... It was also an accidental working magic farm...

I know that my experiences are mundane compared to some people's, so I'd love to see them.

Wooted by:

#2 2020-01-05 14:58:00, last edited by 2b55b5g (2020-01-05 18:14:18)

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Re: What are the highlights of your times playing EE?

-Played since 2015 July
-Beat all campaigns except the old Advent Calendar, Bittersweet and Worst.
-Has 8 magic bricks, all magic smilies.
-Friends with Xenonetix, Cercul1, Lrussell, Darksaplep, Master1, Kirby and Tiralmo
-Created 2b55b5g fly mini
-Has modtext in some of my worlds

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2020-01-05 16:14:26

peace

playing since 28th december 2010
was left wiht only 2 classics which ive bougth during 2 blackfridays wiht gems
am beta which i got from loging in every day and doign some campaigns
this granted me alos some GM time
am freinds wiht some staff memmbers including xeno himself
have 6 bricks and all magic smileys
having over 400 worlds i think if not over 500
many of me which re empty
many which are being build in are all WIP
only soe me are finished

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#4 2020-01-05 16:22:37

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

i built a big level entirely out of coin doors and unlike your typical coin door mazes my level has large objects that gradually fall apart and degrade by specific coin doors opening after you collect N coins

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#5 2020-01-05 16:56:47

peace

TaskManager wrote:

i built a big level entirely out of coin doors and unlike your typical coin door mazes my level has large objects that gradually fall apart and degrade by specific coin doors opening after you collect N coins

i remeber that world! i played it! good odl times

peace.png

#6 2020-01-05 17:12:23

huk94

Is there a way to find out since when was my account created in EE? :o I remember I played in 2012-2013, but not exact date

You Rock!

#7 2020-01-05 18:17:00

peace

if ee.yonom.org is still live use that or esle idk //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

peace.png

Wooted by:

#8 2020-01-05 21:53:44, last edited by AllenCaspe9510 (2020-01-05 21:54:11)

AllenCaspe9510
Website

This looks like a lot more like a story to me lol.
2012 -> 2014
● Started playing since 2012
● Made a fake account at February 2013
● Brought Pipes as first pack
● Often plays in Open Worlds in 2013
● September 2013 Old enough to know how codes work
● First Wizard
● Inspired and Copied Mega Lamb's Megaman Dash World and didn't finished it, (It got cheezed)
● October 2013, Knew how to kick people / and give edit (All I need is / )
● Second Wizard
● November 2013, Became Grand Master for 1 day and gone
● Magic Decay was gone
● Doesn't care about red ninja
● 2014 -> 2016 idk Stopped playing
(There was like a time where EE2 existed)

2016 -> 2019
● Hosted Boss to Code,Free Edit, Other worlds made for entertainment for 4.5 Years
● Third Wizard
● Had Staff in world
● Became a Switch Technician in November 2017
● Got banned for Swearing
● Pretended to make a contest entry for Sci-fi contest
● Signed up on Fourms with real account
● Joined Spring Contest and didn't finish the contest entry
● Made a Crew called "Elder Builders" It had about 200+ Subs (I forgot)
● Forth Wizard
● Bought Gold membership for 1 month in April 2018
● Got Slime
● Lost 65+ Days daily rewards in May 2018
● Got Switch skill upgrade by Piratux's Switch Techniques,
● Discord account
● Expirenced the "Safe room" during the Kuba event
● First time using bot
● Only beated 20 tiers of Advent Calender 2018
● Bought almost everything in shop that costed Energy, 2019
● Got Involved in making switch systems for players
● Started Speedrunning
● Never had any Magic Blocks, had few magic coins
● Reached Max amount of crew members with every crew perk unlocked (Thanks members)
● Wasted gems for a premium pack
● RIP Computer 2016 - 2019

● Started to get involved in EEU
● Found a place to stay in discord
● Somewhat started playin on phone
● Never had official worlds
● Has 10 gems remaining
● Went to different people to hear their story to EE
● The End

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#9 2020-01-05 22:43:30, last edited by Yu (2020-01-05 22:44:06)

Yu

Playing EE under the age of 15 (2013) was a blast, the earlier you went the better the game got. After that it just kinda fizzled out.

Wooted by:

#10 2020-01-06 01:16:14

skullz17

- registered in may 2011
- enjoyed trying to run a crew and get people to come online at the same time and get on the tinychat I made because I didnt have chat
- not related to playing ee, but forums were a lot more wholesome back in 2011-2012. if 11 year old me was put in today's forum i would probably get flamed a lot, but somehow back then i was tolerated
- Floddy's digbot came out and it was the coolest thing ever, so cool that i finally bought 1 cent chat to play it
- at some point I actually made a lot of friends and ee became more of a chatroom than a game, which was actually more fun than playing the game lol. I loved just chilling in a world and giving friends edit, chatting and making art
- idk when Yo!Scroll came out but its probably the most fun bot assisted level ive ever played, maybe the most fun ive had in ee
- a lot of my contest entries were quite fun to make. Schizoid's android (sci-fi contest), iroquois elves and teenage nightmare (don't remember what contests these were from) are probably my favourites
- switch binary. At this point I'm pretty sure I didnt enjoy ee much, but I discovered something really cool you can do with switches - use them to represent binary digits. You can then do arithmetic operations on the binary numbers. It is the most innovative thing I've done in ee and I'm pretty sure I was the first person to come up with it. I even made an rpg level with it, called The Arena. Unfortunately I knew nothing about binary adders back then, so I did everything with incrementers and decrementers (same with my calculator...), which was pretty inefficient

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#11 2020-01-06 07:27:59

Pqwerty

Bombot, bArena, stairs levels, curse tag, trolling on hacked clients, bosses, bots, that one zombie level by ice flame and memeing it with zombies at the checkpoints, Mario party (and all the other remakes of games), open worlds back when EE only had open worlds, saving all my energy to buy zombie potions, buying 100 cakes, all the Mr. X memes, all the EE drama from the kids who refuse to grow up, forum mafia and every stupid forum game, and the friends we made along the way.

Basically it’s bots, games, trolling, and people. The cool bots are literally what inspired me to major in computer science.

Wooted by:

#12 2020-01-07 06:04:19

Joeyjoey65

quitting ee

Wooted by: (4)

#13 2020-01-07 08:42:49

peace

bombot....

oh i remeebr oen very fun thing i always lieked to do
trrollign aroudn in zombies s human worlds with makign sure to get a zombie into a safe spot fo rhumans //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile someone camps wiht zombie near zombie dor i quickly hit hthem an run bakck in before i tunr into zombie im back in //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
you knwo what aslowas a nice world i forgot the world owner but someone copied benjamainsens tutorials and make it zombie vs humans wss a nice world to play in

peace.png

#14 2020-01-07 09:23:51

Cola1

Been playing since 2010, these are the ones off the top of my head.

• Obtaining Fanboy, Beta and Big Spender, the latter two basically being a free pass to code/edit.

• Witnessing the 1c Chat Verification Fee Crisis.

• "Down With MrShoe" Petition Level.

• Early EE supervillains like Supermen2, Linus21, Blacklye(s).

• Pre-potion zombie levels.

• Watching RPGMaster demonstrating why text is staff-only by trolling it around a level for a few seconds.

• Hotel levels (always had a soft spot for them)

• Floddy DigBot, especially when the snake went aggro mode.

• Trying to bypass the screen-freezing area in that "All Blocks" level.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

Wooted by: (4)

#15 2020-01-07 13:12:53, last edited by Yu (2020-01-07 13:13:41)

Yu

Gonna make another post. Forgot that this is a "moments" thread.

I remember...

• My first ever level was back in EE0.6x on Kongregate. I was placing purple blocks in this messy level back when everyone had edit, and my first thought was "why can't I hold and drag it to place them?" Glad this was implemented much later.

• When locked worlds / minimaps were introduced. Seeing minimap art was unbelievable compared to what I had seen previously. There was this one world called Alice In Wonderland. There were 20 blue-colored boxed minigames numbered with roman numerals and boy were they tough. The physics back then were SLIPPERY if I recall. The last minigame dropped you into a pool of gravity dots to float around in. There was art on the bottom half of the world, it was like a stream and waterfall, and a girl holding a teddybear. The world blew my mind (I was around 11 or 12 at this time)

• Baconland was such a unique world because I had never seen keys used for minigames so well before. If I were to play it now, I think it would feel very outdated and compared to other greats, not so innovative. Even though it was one of the OGs of key minis.

• On a familiar note, about 3-5 years ago (rough estimate) I got to play a world that was like Baconland but on crack. The world owner had designed a key machine that triggers keys in a pattern to make them "move around". Minigames (albeit shoddy) were built around it. I made a tribute to that wonderful idea called "Candy Factory", which I quite liked. I admit I could have gotten a lot more creative on the minigames though, but it did receive positive reception.

• I discovered about co-ops for the first time through Kirby I think? Or maybe ipwner. He and I played through Lethal Lava Labyrinth and it was incredible. I had played EE for like 5 years and never knew such a concept existed.

• My first boss world experience. For another player to control minigames directly, the idea was really fun.

• Playing through artsy worlds. In like 2011-2012 artsy worlds started becoming viral, such as the greats from EX Crew and other competitors. I felt honored to be granted such a lovely experience by what I had thought were adults (as a kid, my eyes were lit up)

• Granted an animator bot by Xfrogman43. Playing with this thing made me feel like a god. Worked by adding blocks and deleting them after to "animate" them. Also possible to save layouts to "build minis", and activate other layouts and put them on loop to give the animation effect. Huge shame I burned out far before I was able to get this thing into the Hall of Fame. Bot still worked at the latest update. >.>

• Botted worlds in general. Burned out quickly in terms of enjoyment but they are all very unique experiences.

Wooted by:

#16 2020-01-08 23:33:21

Sensei1

- I joined like 2011
- My dad didn't want to buy me chat at first but in the end he did. One of the first things I remember on EE is when I asked someone what a "boss" is. Bosses were fun
- Then I met this player who taught me how to build hook jumps and stuff. I started making some worlds at that point
- Then friend list got added and it was awesome
- I started making music worlds and met quite a lot of music makers. I still can't believe how many songs I've actually made on EE
- Yo! Scroll was AWESOME
- Hanging out in Nothing was AWESOME
- I'm not sure if I ever really like playing EE that much, but it definitely became just a place for chatting and building for me. I think EE is kinda special with the way it combines real time creating, interacting and chatting.
- I tried out some contests
- I was forced to get into mining, so I did that a bit in Fastmaplers bot. I used to think minig was pretty boring, but hey, it still kinda is!

It's not the campaign rewards, it's the friends we made along the way!

Wooted by: (3)

#17 2020-01-09 21:11:52

TheTriplet
Website

idk how to use list so:

- started playing in about 2010 or 2011, "accidentally" quit game by forgetting name
- about in 2012 finally found the game back, registered by a name "dabus"
- had a lot of fun playing game, had all 4 magic smileys there were
- account got hacked, created dabus4
- forgot password?, created dabus9
- don't remember much after that, also don't remember how i lost the account but i lost it
- created my longest lasting account: thetriplet
- i had 7 magic bricks there, really good account, with the 5 tiers of t&t beaten and all
- data breach 2 occured, created a kong account called chooseusernamelol
- some time after it ended, my thetriplet account just got "glitched" causing it to be stuck at the thank you for playing screen, xeno didn't help
- however i used my chooseusernamelol account and it ended up pretty cool, in addition to beating 5 tiers of t&t back while the data breach still was there now i got the world record on "on and on and on" with 27.03 and beat 5 tiers of pf, desolate helix TWICE, right now i'm working my way to beat edge mini in helix reborn

kinda a story but oh well

biggest feats:
1. (wr) Tutorial 3 - 17.17
2. (wr) Tutorial 4 - 36.88 (unrecorded sadly)
3. idk lets say that BTS2 - 142 deaths

oh and also: it's a lie that 9+10 is 21, it's 20!

#18 2020-01-21 10:48:48, last edited by St1ckS4m(EE) (2020-01-21 10:49:09)

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

There was this one highlight I had a few years ago where I've finally beat Endless Pain, but got kicked afterwards, cuz the Anti-cheat system thought I cheated, but I didn't. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
Thankfully, I asked a staff member to unlock the next tier for me when that happened, but unfortunately, I'll never be put on the "Hall of Pain". //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

A Spoiler to Show My Embarrassment

"𝓗𝓘𝓖𝓗 𝓠𝓤𝓐𝓛𝓘𝓣𝓨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent ¯\_(º_o)_/¯
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

Wooted by:

#19 2020-01-21 10:57:12

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Update: me unlocking the Worst campaign in january 17 2020

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#20 2020-01-27 22:33:40

Filip2005
Website

Participate in the horrible tournament, with Veelmoth and Bluecloud: which taught me some lessons.
Be a knob.
That's all, nobody really cares as I am mostly insignificant.

I am Filip and I like women.

#21 2020-01-30 21:11:15, last edited by jeffburtonfan (2020-01-30 21:31:59)

jeffburtonfan

- Started in March or April of 2010.
- Spent over 2 grand on this game, when I was much dumber with my mоney lol. It was a highlight back then, because I had everything before anyone else, but now not so much. I also gifted Big Spenders to friends if they said it was their birthday.
- I had (and maybe still have?) one of the most popular EE YоuTube videos from back in the day. A lot of players have told me they found EE through that video. It's my horrible gameplay of my horribly designed level (especially by today's standards lol).
- Befriended some really cool people along the way (mostly music creators), and now one of them owns EE.
- I'm still friends with one of the original players (before usernames existed on EE), despite neither of us having played the game in years.
- A pedоphile tried to groom me lol. I believe I was 16 or 17 at the time and he was in his early 20s. He also tried to fool everyone into thinking he created a whole operating system with a whole development team. Someone ended up calling him out and he left, never to return.
- I found EE through a chat room (world of words 2/biality.cоm) that went through the same thing EE is going through currently. The dwindling users, and the hope to bring it back (with pretty much only the toxic users left), before finally giving up and letting it die.

I don't know if some of these are highlights or not, but I guess more for the nostalgia:
- "Run from Gods".
- 1000+ players at any given time. Meaning, you couldn't join worlds a lot of the times because there were too many people in it.
- The Cheat Engine epidemic (I used it too, when someone would trap me lol).
- That one "scrolling" level that was basically an endurance round. Last one standing wins.
- I can't remember the name of the crew, but they made great levels back then, and they were extremely popular.

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of for now.

Wooted by: (3)

#22 2020-01-31 04:25:10

Pqwerty

jeffburtonfan wrote:

- That one "scrolling" level that was basically an endurance round. Last one standing wins.

Yo! Scroll?

jeffburtonfan wrote:

- I can't remember the name of the crew, but they made great levels back then, and they were extremely popular.

EX Crew?

#23 2020-01-31 12:56:33

jeffburtonfan

Pqwerty wrote:
jeffburtonfan wrote:

Yo! Scroll?

jeffburtonfan wrote:

EX Crew?

yes and yes

Wooted by:

#24 2020-02-01 11:24:45

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

My only highlight would be being able to play when there were millions of us playing together then evolving (or dying) to a smaller and closer community that you would only know to experience if you played since the launch of the game after beta!

Wooted by:

#25 2020-02-01 11:29:10

peace

gee im playing fro now 9 years and 1 month and EE is seomthing... how do yoyou say that idk but the fact you come back for over 9 years is liek woow

peace.png

Wooted by:
Kaleb1580553133773668

Board footer