Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#651 2019-12-02 23:42:11

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,731

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Diff, are you immune to nightkills?


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#652 2019-12-02 23:44:58

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 2,424

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Diff really didn’t want to be shot tonight so i’d assume he knew he was vulnerable. That makes your failed shot a bit fishy, either there’s another role obstructing it somehow, he is indeed bulletproof, or you’re lying about being vig.

Offline

#653 2019-12-02 23:46:20

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,731

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

I agree with you, and I realize the situation I'm in. I have no clue what else to say


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#654 2019-12-02 23:53:48

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 2,424

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

I mean, i guess i still believe you might be town aince there would have been ample room for the mafia to interfere with your action assuming they still had the ability to do so. Or some bastard mechanic at play from Diff or others.

Offline

#655 2019-12-02 23:55:16

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 2,424

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

So which do you think it is?

Offline

#656 2019-12-02 23:55:43

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,731

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Wait

Kira wrote:

I will kill Diff55 tonight. I expect Crybaby to do the same so they can't roleblock 2 people

Was he baiting me?


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#657 2019-12-02 23:56:11

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,731

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

I think the Mafia have some sort of other role then


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#658 2019-12-03 00:42:17

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,731

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

If Kira was baiting me then he must have known that there was some other role that the Mafia could use. Jawapa having died further supports my suspicions that the Mafia are trying to help Diff spread the infection to as many people as possible.


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#659 2019-12-03 00:44:02

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,731

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

What's worse is that we don't know whether Peace infected Zelda or not. Zelda could have easily lied, and if Peace wasn't cured, then he'd have to had infected somebody. Maybe Peace has some sort of night action as well?


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#660 2019-12-03 00:45:10

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,358
Website

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

I searched jawapa last night due to my lingering suspicions, so I've got nothing to add.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#661 2019-12-03 00:46:00

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,731

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

I know I don't have that much room to talk here, but that's awfully convenient


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#662 2019-12-03 01:24:44

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,280
Website

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

I don’t consider my result on 100%, especially not with how unhelpful his investigation is, as I think it’s entirely possible he is a godfather. Jawapa’s death is surprising. I was the obvious kill. Slabdrill was also who I was obviously going to investigate. I’ve been kept alive for a reason. It could very well be to confirm Slabdrill as town.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#663 2019-12-03 01:27:11

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,280
Website

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

I’m also suspicious of Crybaby’s lack of a successful kill. However, I think there is more investigation to be done before declaring him scum. But I think it’s fair to say I don’t trust him nearly as much as I did yesterday.


It’s really gonna be helpful if peace is cured.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#664 2019-12-03 01:35:25

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 2,424

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Slabdrill wrote:

I searched jawapa last night due to my lingering suspicions, so I've got nothing to add.

I don’t like this. Slabdrill acknowledged yesterday that Diff dying would resolve Peace and Jawapa. So him checking the player that died combined with Crybaby’s failed shot seems like s very convenient outcome for the mafia.

Offline

Wooted by:

#665 2019-12-03 02:17:51

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 382

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

I roleblocked Peace last night. I had suspicions against Peace, and since he claimed to be infected, if I was wrong about it and he was truly infected, then no harm no foul.

Considering everything with Kira's claim, the most likely Hitman is Pqwerty, Mutant pointed it out, but Kira claimed that they knew Pqwerty's role, and that they found it funny. Most likely scenario is that Kira knew that Pqwerty was the Hitman.

Because of this, I actually think that the kills the past few nights have been Hitman kills. If the Hitman has nightkill immunity, it would point to why Kira, as mafia, knew that Pqwerty was the Hitman. Kira had shown their intent to kill Diff, for them being Patient Zero, same with Crybaby.

If the assumption that Hitman can kill is true, then the fact that there's only one kill tonight points to the fact that either the Mafia or the Hitman kill failed. In my opinion it's more likely for it to be the Mafia, since Kira showed that level of disposition to Diff.

In this situation, though, it would also assume that Diff has nightkill immunity. Since the infection is confirmed, then most likely Different is Patient Zero, which could possibly point to some type of nightkill immunity they have.

The alternative is that Peace is actually mafia, and they performed the kill last night, thus preventing the kill. But considering the infection is known to be true now, and Peace did claim them as their actual role, the chance of Peace being the Role cop, whether Town or Mafia, is more likely, and I would assume that the Mafia would instead use him to investigate if he was mafia.


I have no idea what I'm doing so just enjoy my random posts ok. Thanks.

   ~Rene1236789

sketch1555272864374.png?width=400&height=200

Offline

#666 2019-12-03 02:43:51

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 16,167

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Holy crap this game is going to give me a heart attack. No idea why Crybaby and I both aren't dead right now (you failed but that was a seriously dumb move, especially after how Kira flipped. seriously thought you'd try and go after pqwerty or something but I guess that was wishful thinking), but I'm sure not complaining. As before, no notifications and I have no night actions to perform.

Since Peace isn't dead, he either successfully spread his infection or JaWapa successfully healed him before he was taken out.

Considering that Kira actually was a mafia roleblocker after all, I'm gonna pull a 180 (I think that's the second time I've done that now) on my stance on Shadow and go ahead and say I think they're town. IMO Pqwerty is currently the most likely person to be scum.

Shadow, you're saying you didn't roleblock Crybaby once we found out there actually was a Mafia roleblocker? You roleblocked me N1, the night peace was infected. Why am I not cleared from being P0 now? And whether I'm cleared or not, that means we're still dealing with a P0 and potentially another, different, infected (since P0 seemingly doesn't operate on votes like its underlings considering the lack of vote connection between peace and anyone but me, who was roleblocked N1).

With Kira gone, do we have any reason to believe there actually is a hitman/SK? I don't think we have any indication outside Kira, and Kira absolutely was only trying to stir up chaos.


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#667 2019-12-03 03:23:06

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 382

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Different55 wrote:

Holy crap this game is going to give me a heart attack. No idea why Crybaby and I both aren't dead right now (you failed but that was a seriously dumb move, especially after how Kira flipped. seriously thought you'd try and go after pqwerty or something but I guess that was wishful thinking), but I'm sure not complaining. As before, no notifications and I have no night actions to perform.

Most likely scenario is you're lying about your Jester claim, and are night immune in some way. Because if Crybaby was Mafia, them attacking you would prove why there's only two kills, and why neither of you died, because of the night immunity. And even if Crybaby is vigilante, that only makes it more likely that you are night immune. I don't believe you two are scum partners though, if Crybaby is mafia, it's highly unlikely that Crybaby would make a promise on a claim they could never uphold, aka attacking their scum-partner. It would be easily disproven and only make the both of you more suspicious.

Different55 wrote:

Since Peace isn't dead, he either successfully spread his infection or JaWapa successfully healed him before he was taken out.

The latter is more likely, since Zelda claimed they weren't infected, iirc, and Zelda was the only one to have voted for Peace at all throughout D2.

It's also possible that my roleblock did play a part in that.

Different55 wrote:

Considering that Kira actually was a mafia roleblocker after all, I'm gonna pull a 180 (I think that's the second time I've done that now) on my stance on Shadow and go ahead and say I think they're town. IMO Pqwerty is currently the most likely person to be scum.

Pqwerty is the most likely to be Hitman, in my opinion. I pointed it out earlier, but Kira referred to knowing Pqwerty's role, and since their claim was Hitman, it would directly interfere with Pqwerty's, and would provide reason for Pqwerty's large distrust in Kira.

Different55 wrote:

Shadow, you're saying you didn't roleblock Crybaby once we found out there actually was a Mafia roleblocker? You roleblocked me N1, the night peace was infected. Why am I not cleared from being P0 now? And whether I'm cleared or not, that means we're still dealing with a P0 and potentially another, different, infected (since P0 seemingly doesn't operate on votes like its underlings considering the lack of vote connection between peace and anyone but me, who was roleblocked N1).

Yes. I didn't roleblock Crybaby. I was sure there was a Mafia roleblocker regardless of Kira's flip. Kira claimed to be roleblocked, and I assume it was to draw suspicion towards me, but I was absolutely sure of who I roleblocked, hence my assumption of having both a Mafia roleblocker and Town Roleblocker. Kira's flip didn't change my opinion on that matter, it only brought up new questions, which is why I went towards Peace instead of any of my other suspicions, such as Pqwerty.

You're not cleared of being Patient Zero because there was one reason I brought up a lot as my reason for believing you aren't Patient Zero, which was that the infection was not confirmed to exist. The fact that the Jawapa died, and his flip DIRECTLY reveals the Infection, that proves that the infection DOES exist. The other piece of evidence was that I roleblocked you, and that you were incapable of being Patient Zero because of my roleblock. It's clear that Patient Zero and the infectees have different conditions to each other, considering no one else claims to be infected currently, and Patient Zero didn't die from not infecting last night, they most likely don't die by not infecting, and that trait only holds true to the infectees.

Because of that, it is possible that Patient Zero is roleblock immunem because of the difference from the infectees to Patient Zero, because of that, on top of the nightkill immunity that Crybaby claims for you to have, it's more likely at this point that you're Patient Zero rather than the Jester you claim to be.

Different55 wrote:

With Kira gone, do we have any reason to believe there actually is a hitman/SK? I don't think we have any indication outside Kira, and Kira absolutely was only trying to stir up chaos.

Yes, because the Hitman is a confirmed role. Kira could claim Hitman easily because after Kirby's flip, it was revealed in his win condition that the scum we have to capture are three mafia, and a Hitman.


I have no idea what I'm doing so just enjoy my random posts ok. Thanks.

   ~Rene1236789

sketch1555272864374.png?width=400&height=200

Offline

#668 2019-12-03 03:23:28

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 382

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Also why is Kira just wooting every message?


I have no idea what I'm doing so just enjoy my random posts ok. Thanks.

   ~Rene1236789

sketch1555272864374.png?width=400&height=200

Offline

Wooted by:

#669 2019-12-03 03:40:28

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,731

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

ShadowsEdge wrote:

on top of the nightkill immunity that Crybaby claims for you to have

Sorry to nitpick again but I didn't claim he had it. I brought it up as a likely possibility but it's possible something else could have happened. I also asked Diff straight up, too.

Norboy and Mutant share this sentiment though understandably still think I'm fishy.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Diff really didn’t want to be shot tonight so i’d assume he knew he was vulnerable. That makes your failed shot a bit fishy, either there’s another role obstructing it somehow, he is indeed bulletproof, or you’re lying about being vig.

mutantdevle wrote:

I’m also suspicious of Crybaby’s lack of a successful kill. However, I think there is more investigation to be done before declaring him scum. But I think it’s fair to say I don’t trust him nearly as much as I did yesterday.

Due to Kirby's flip, we know there are 3 Mafia members. For them to have gotten a kill while also somehow preventing Diff's death means there must have been 2 night actions taken. Given that Kira died before last night could take place, I don't think Peace is Mafia, since if his rolecard was replaced, he would have not been able to assist the Mafia in any way.

I never trusted Pqwerty, I thought for a while now that he was scum, and originally I had a Hitman suspicion on him. Kira claimed to be the hitman multiple times, and pqwerty wasn't buying it the entire time. Either Pqwerty was the hitman and Kira was lying (probably the case as it is right now) or Kira was the hitman and Pqwerty was trying to discredit him, or otherwise had some inside information about roles that we just didn't know about.

Originally, I was going to just not shoot last night at all. That was my "plan for tomorrow" as I said before Onjit's post. I didn't want to get roleblocked. But seeing as to how Kira was the roleblocker, I figured I would no longer have to fear wasting my shot. It turns out I was wrong again.

In any case, Pqwerty is the hitman and we should get rid of him whenever possible.


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#670 2019-12-03 03:41:17

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,731

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Correction: Norboy shares the sentiment, while he and Mutant think I'm fishy


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#671 2019-12-03 04:13:41

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 16,167

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Yes, because the Hitman is a confirmed role. Kira could claim Hitman easily because after Kirby's flip, it was revealed in his win condition that the scum we have to capture are three mafia, and a Hitman.

True, forgot about that. Let's say Pqwerty's a hitman then.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

You're not cleared of being Patient Zero because there was one reason I brought up a lot as my reason for believing you aren't Patient Zero, which was that the infection was not confirmed to exist. The fact that the Jawapa died, and his flip DIRECTLY reveals the Infection, that proves that the infection DOES exist. The other piece of evidence was that I roleblocked you, and that you were incapable of being Patient Zero because of my roleblock. It's clear that Patient Zero and the infectees have different conditions to each other, considering no one else claims to be infected currently, and Patient Zero didn't die from not infecting last night, they most likely don't die by not infecting, and that trait only holds true to the infectees.

What? The infection exists. Even after that was confirmed, the whole reason you roleclaimed was because you blocked me N1, so I couldn't have performed an action to infect Peace. That doesn't point to no infection, just to me not being Peace's source of it.

Seems more likely that something screwy happened with Crybaby than anything else. Not saying they're scummy, just that something prevented them from succeeding in their cold blooded murder attempt. Thank goodness, or else (friendly reminder!!!:) we'd both be dead right now and town kinda needs their vig.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

The latter is more likely, since Zelda claimed they weren't infected, iirc, and Zelda was the only one to have voted for Peace at all throughout D2.

Here's where the game gets interesting. Peace and Zelda can't really be trusted to report on their alignment right now, can they? Zelda certainly wouldn't be advertising it if he's infected now. His win condition would have changed. He would get a second chance at being able to win, even without his dead brother. Peace is more likely to tell the truth but in case JaWapa failed, he lost his chance at becoming town again. Can't say I actually expect this, but in light of that he might just try to go along with his new win condition instead of continuing to try to throw the game. Neither of them can be trusted again.

With all the cops in the game, I'm sure someone investigated me last night. Care to share?


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#672 2019-12-03 04:18:18

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 16,167

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Crybaby wrote:

Originally, I was going to just not shoot last night at all. That was my "plan for tomorrow" as I said before Onjit's post. I didn't want to get roleblocked. But seeing as to how Kira was the roleblocker, I figured I would no longer have to fear wasting my shot. It turns out I was wrong again.

What happened to "Oh frig there actually is a mafia roleblocker. Well guess Shadow's claim of blocking diff N1 was legit, so he couldn't have infected Peace. Guess I won't shoot the poor guy as he specifically requested not to be multiple times on many occasions." >>:::(((


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#673 2019-12-03 04:23:04

ShadowsEdge
Member
From: somewhere in space ig
Joined: 2018-11-06
Posts: 382

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Different55 wrote:

What? The infection exists. Even after that was confirmed, the whole reason you roleclaimed was because you blocked me N1, so I couldn't have performed an action to infect Peace. That doesn't point to no infection, just to me not being Peace's source of it.

I believed you weren't Patient Zero because you not being Patient Zero pointed to the whole debacle being just a hoax, with Peace and Jawapa just orchestrating the situation to pin someone else as scum, while making themselves look town.

Because the infection is confirmed, that isn't the case anymore, the infection is real, and while it is possible that you weren't the source, the information does point to you being the source.

Different55 wrote:

Seems more likely that something screwy happened with Crybaby than anything else. Not saying they're scummy, just that something prevented them from succeeding in their cold blooded murder attempt. Thank goodness, or else (friendly reminder!!!:) we'd both be dead right now and town kinda needs their vig.

You also seem adamant for people to vote for you. Sure, that's because you claim Jester, but in the same token, Peace claimed that as an infectee, he could only infect people that voted for him. Your jester claim seems like a way to get people to vote for you, and the whole "don't kill me, because if you do we'll both die!" seems like a way to prevent anyone from attacking you so no one finds out that you're night immune, or that you're actually Patient Zero.

Different55 wrote:

Here's where the game gets interesting. Peace and Zelda can't really be trusted to report on their alignment right now, can they? Zelda certainly wouldn't be advertising it if he's infected now. His win condition would have changed. He would get a second chance at being able to win, even without his dead brother. Peace is more likely to tell the truth but in case JaWapa failed, he lost his chance at becoming town again. Can't say I actually expect this, but in light of that he might just try to go along with his new win condition instead of continuing to try to throw the game. Neither of them can be trusted again.

False. Peace claimed to being infected already, no sane person would vote for him, especially since there's no evidence that points to him being mafia at the moment. Same thing goes for Zelda. There's no possible way that Zelda would win, even as being infected. We already know Zelda is confirmed as the other Brother in Arms, if they were infected, them acting scummy would only prove that they were infected. If they wanted to try and win by not revealing they were infected, they would only die any later reveal they were infected, since no one would vote for them if they're confirmed town.

And to notate a couple of points, it's unlikely Peace is still infected, no one claims to being infected still, which could ONLY be Zelda if that were the case, and Peace did not die last night from not infecting anyone. Both of these point to Jawapa having cured Peace of the infection, like he said he would. Furthermore, it's unlikely that Zelda would win as an infectee, because as I mentioned before, no one would vote for them, and it would instead, only bring about their downfall, since Peace claims that Infectees have to infect someone to avoid dying, and no one would vote for Zelda, thus causing his death.


I have no idea what I'm doing so just enjoy my random posts ok. Thanks.

   ~Rene1236789

sketch1555272864374.png?width=400&height=200

Offline

Wooted by:

#674 2019-12-03 04:24:18

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,731

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Different55 wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

Originally, I was going to just not shoot last night at all. That was my "plan for tomorrow" as I said before Onjit's post. I didn't want to get roleblocked. But seeing as to how Kira was the roleblocker, I figured I would no longer have to fear wasting my shot. It turns out I was wrong again.

What happened to "Oh frig there actually is a mafia roleblocker. Well guess Shadow's claim of blocking diff N1 was legit, so he couldn't have infected Peace. Guess I won't shoot the poor guy as he specifically requested not to be multiple times on many occasions." >>:::(((

You sure have a knack for twisting my words, dontcha

We never knew whether or not there was a Mafia roleblocker, it was a possibility but never confirmed before Kira died. I already last night described my doubts about Shadow being a roleblocked, which I'll link to after I post this one.

And the reason I wasnt going to shoot you was not because you were begging for it and grasping for straws to stay alive, it was because I wanted to avoid getting roleblocked as the possibility was too great to ignore. I was trying to bait the Mafia into wasting a night action on me.


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#675 2019-12-03 04:24:52

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,731

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

peace1576136078769966

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1576275715.4699 - Generated in 0.087 seconds, 14 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.59 MiB (Peak: 1.87 MiB) ]