Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#451 2019-12-01 03:32:15

Onjit
Website

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

Current votes:

[5::L-1] Kira: Norboy, Mutantdevle, Crybaby, Peace, Different55
[1] ShadowsEdge: Kira

:.|:;

#452 2019-12-01 03:51:23

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Pqwerty wrote:

Also, Slabdrill why did you investigate Mutant and how does claiming help the town? How is your role any different than a faction cop?

I investigated mutant because I wasn't suspicious of everyone on d1, so I picked a strong player so I could out them as mafia if needed.
I claimed because I figured I'd probably die at some point, and since if we have three cops (me mutant peace) maf can only kill two. Though now that I think about it that healer role could be used for a kill instead of healing peace idk
My role is different from a faction cop in that if someone has a non-standard victory condition (eg. brother in arms) then I can see that instead of only seeing the alignment.

suddenly random sig change

#453 2019-12-01 04:48:16

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Crybaby wrote:

alright I have a potential game solve

Kirby: Kira dead
KirbyKareem: Brother's in Arms dead
Zelda: Brother's in Arms
Kira: Mafia
Jawapa: Mafia
Peace: Mafia
Mutantdevle: Town Role Cop
Slabdrill: Town Victory Condition Cop
Crybaby: Vigilante
Different55: Jester
Shadow'sEdge: Roleblocker
Norwegianboy: Innocent Child
Pqwerty: Hitman

and if Kira flips town then Slabdrill is a Mafia framer

That's wrong.

Well... eh. I cant confirm if peace is town. I have no idea. Entirely possible that he's mafia.

I'm not mafia, and it should be very obvious that I'm not.

Give me a name of someone you want to die tonight. I'll inspect them... and kill them.

Discord: jawp#5123

#454 2019-12-01 04:53:43

Minimania
Moderation Team

if you really are someone that can cure his plague then I don't see a reason to doubt Peace's claims, since youd be confirming everything he said, unless I missed something else

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#455 2019-12-01 06:22:37

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Guys i didn’t want it to come to this.
But i’m role claiming.
I’m the Innocent Child!

β˜…              β˜†        β˜…        β˜†         β˜…
   β˜†    β˜…                     β˜…

#456 2019-12-01 08:53:27

Pqwerty

Hey Kira

Here's another reason why you can't be the Hitman:

Onjit wrote:
Welcome to Mafia 36!
End Game

The game will end when someone wins.

It's literally in the first post of the game. So, you couldn't have won already because the game would be over.
Mutant investigated you as mafia and he's town from Slabdrill.
Also, as noted by rene in #373, you wouldn't be repeating the same message that you've already won and that you're for the town if you actually didn't care about your life.

We need a different roleclaim or something from you, because obviously you can't be a hitman who has won already.

I think you're pretty scummy already, and if your new claim sucks I'm hammering you.

On a side note, while I was looking back in the logs, I saw something scummy from Peace and Jawapa.

peace wrote:

also i belive that if crybaby shoots diff tonight (asumign we lyynch kira an dmutant didnt lie abotu his Fcop claim otherwise mutant=dead) and i get cured and either zelda get sinfected and dies N3 jawapa will end up being an vanilla townie as he already won the game by that he'll be specating andtalking and hiis night action become suseless unless were missing sometuithign

from post #335

mrjawapa wrote:

Did I just **** up?

My win condition isnt to cure everyone. It's to eliminate all threats to the town. I'm town aligned.

from post #338

peace wrote:

no its met when all the poele of the infected faction im in are eliminated but that doesnt matter for now youre still town like me so i belive your wincondition is alos to eliminate any thread to the town but that sint said in my result

from post #340

Here's all the weird stuff about that:
1) Peace makes up a win condition.
2) Jawapa says that he (as in himself, because he says "Did I just f- up?")  f----d up his win condition, even though he never what his win condition was.
3) Peace says Jawapa's win condition, but then says that his investigative role doesn't give win conditions, but that Jawapa must be town, just like himself.

Not to mention the fact that Roleblocker blocked Diff (because apparently infecting is a blockable night action according to rene), so it would be imposs to infect Peace in the first place. The whole infection thing seems made up.

Also, Jawapa didn't scumhunt at all today. He just randomly called the town stupid. And Peace peaced out as soon as he finished his act.

I think we (maybe) found our three mafia, but I want Kira to at least defend himself (and I'd like new claims or defenses from Peace and Jawapa).

Wooted by: (2)

#457 2019-12-01 09:01:40

Pqwerty

Correction: Jawapa never said what his win condition was.

Also, Role cop is easy to claim when you make up your role on the spot with your mafia friends.

#458 2019-12-01 09:07:03

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Hmm that’s a interesting take.
I would be surprised if Peace really went along with such an elaborate plan.

Wooted by:

#459 2019-12-01 09:08:58

Pqwerty

Yeah but Kira was crafty enough to make a very convincing Hitman card. Maybe he was clever enough to make this, too (assuming all 3 are scum, which is more likely than not at this point).

#460 2019-12-01 10:40:35

Minimania
Moderation Team

Pqwerty wrote:

Yeah but Kira was crafty enough to make a very convincing Hitman card

hehehe

"convincing"

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#461 2019-12-01 11:35:07

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Kira is so cute when trying to look town.

Wooted by:

#462 2019-12-01 13:25:12

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Anyone up for lynching Shadow today btw? Pretty sure he’s got even bigger chance at flipping maf.

A bigger chance of flipping mafia than the person I have a guilty on? Nope.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#463 2019-12-01 13:27:14

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Crybaby wrote:

A thought just occured to me. What if the Mafia has a roleblocker and they block me from killing Diff?

We just lynch him at a later time/hope he naturally dies through not infecting anyone.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#464 2019-12-01 13:30:14

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Pqwerty wrote:

Correction: Jawapa never said what his win condition was.

Yes... I did

Pqwerty wrote:

Also, Jawapa didn't scumhunt at all today.

I'm not sifting through 19 pages of ****, to look for mafia. This happens so often. A select few through around random **** accusations and the mafia gets away.

Pqwerty wrote:

Jawapa says that he (as in himself, because he says "Did I just f- up?")Β  f----d up his win condition, even though he never what his win condition was.

I didnt even bother reading the entire thread when I made my first post in D2. I thought I role claimed without needing to. I sent a message to onjit, thinking out loud.... er... in text... saying peace **** up. Turns out I sorta **** up. Oh well.

Pqwerty wrote:

Not to mention the fact that Roleblocker blocked Diff (because apparently infecting is a blockable night action according to rene), so it would be imposs to infect Peace in the first place. The whole infection thing seems made up.

I believe diff is patient zero. Diff is the only person peace voted for on D1. Peace called me out to validate his claim. I believe he's some kind of investigative role; unsure of alignment, though.

Pqwerty wrote:

and I'd like new claims or defenses from Peace and Jawapa).

You're not getting a new claim from me. My first claim is my role and win condition.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

You are confirmed town, yet look so scummy.

#465 2019-12-01 13:41:28

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

I'm a Victory Cop, which means I can cop to see people's wincons.

Last night, I checked mutant and got the standard town wincon (eliminate all non-town).

I appreciate the affirmation that I am town but it doesn't prove anything about you. I still kinda want you lynched tommorow because PROVING you are town is vital. By that time you'll have a new result on someone (it should be someone we are unsure about). Thus lynching you tells us our solve is wrong and that we should reconsider the claims of [myself], Crybaby, peace and jawapa whilst confirming the alignment of one of our other suspects (shadow & pqwerty)

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I'm the Roleblocker. I roleblocked Different55 N1, because I thought they were scummy because of how they changed their playstyle from last game to this one.

I clarified with Onjit, infecting players does count as a night action, and because I roleblocked Diff, it's highly unlikely that Diff is Patient Zero, unless there's some mechanic at play for Patient to be roleblock immune.

That's my bit, I don't think Different is Patient Zero, hence why I've been asking a bunch of questions about Different.

Different is the only possible person who could be patient zero per peace's claim. If diff is not patient zero, as would be the case if your claim is true, then that means peace is a liar. If peace is a liar, that means the infection does not exist. How could you have clarified with Onjit that infecting players counts as a night action if the infection is not real?

I believe that you're a roleblocker. I do not, however, think you are aligned with the town nor do I think you targetted Diff last night. You are mafia trying to create further chaos amongst the town.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#466 2019-12-01 13:46:39

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

mrjawapa wrote:

Give me a name of someone you want to die tonight. I'll inspect them... and kill them.

I missed the part where we learnt you could kill people but I certainly would have preferred that. However, since Zelda has already voted for Onjit I think you should cure peace instead of killing someone. Otherwise, peace is going to infect Zelda and they will both die pointlessly. We need to keep people alive to ensure the scum don't outnumber us.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#467 2019-12-01 13:49:51

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Pqwerty wrote:

you couldn't have won already because the game would be over.

This has removed any doubt I had over Kira being the hitman instead of mafia. Kira is 100% mafia and this post ties the final knot in the noose needed to hang him. I suspect that pqwerty is probably the real hitman given how hard he's worked to disprove Kira's claim and how townie his posts have actually been recently.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (2)

#468 2019-12-01 13:53:00

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Pqwerty wrote:

Yeah but Kira was crafty enough to make a very convincing Hitman card. Maybe he was clever enough to make this, too (assuming all 3 are scum, which is more likely than not at this point).

To compare Kira's ability to lie to peace's is an insult to Kira. peace simply isn't capable of coming up with something this elaborate. Yes, it's possible Kira/jawapa came up with it and have been telling peace what to do. But as someone who has been mafia with peace before, it is VERY difficult to get him to follow along with everything you say. He listens to you and tries to execute what you say, but he makes himself look very scummy in the process.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#469 2019-12-01 13:55:47

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Crybaby wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

hehehe

"convincing"

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

To be fair to Kira he's fought being outed pretty well. I don't think many people here could have done a better job of it.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#470 2019-12-01 14:04:49

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mrjawapa wrote:
Norwegianboy wrote:

Well.. yes.
I mean that is one of the perks of Innocent Child.

#471 2019-12-01 14:32:18

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Actually, thinking about it. It's extremely rare for me to have a towngame where i'm not scumread all the time. Ive only had like 1 or 2 games in mafia scum where i was obvtown.

#472 2019-12-01 15:27:32

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
Norwegianboy wrote:

Well.. yes.
I mean that is one of the perks of Innocent Child.

You're distracting

#473 2019-12-01 15:39:30

Kira

Pqwerty wrote:

You got me. I give up.

There was no way I'd win anyway. I had to change my win condition but I completely missed Onjit's post saying he'd end the game if someone won.

I am the Hitman. My faction is neutral. My win condition is to be the last survivor and kill everyone in the process.

That win condition was just too rough imo, especially with so many cops alive. I got role blocked Night 1 therefore my kill wasn't successful, a shame.

#474 2019-12-01 15:41:37

Kira

mutantdevle wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

hehehe

"convincing"

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

To be fair to Kira he's fought being outed pretty well. I don't think many people here could have done a better job of it.

Mafia framed me, I have nothing to hide anymore. It is more than likely that the roleblocker is on Mafia's side, since I got roleblocked the previous night as well.

#475 2019-12-01 16:01:56

Kira

To Onjit: There's no balance in this game. There was no way I could've won as a neutral especially with all those investigative roles, adding roleblockers makes this so much worse for me.

ggwp

Onjit1631616544791307

Board footer