Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#401 2019-11-30 19:11:55

ShadowsEdge

Re: Mafia 36 [KIRBY WINS!]

mrjawapa wrote:

Why is everyone assuming mutant is telling the truth?

When has mutant ever done that?

Of course Mutant could be lying. But Mutant's assessment of Kira lead us to a Hitman claim. To me, Mutant's claim is just a cherry on top, because Kira keeps saying that they're fine with being lynched, repeatidly to the point where it just seems like a tactic to get us to unvote for them. On top of that, all we know about the Hitman, if Kira really is the Hitman, is from what Kira has told us, there could be parts of it that Kira is hiding to support their longevity.

I believe someone before said that lynching Kira was one of the ways to test Mutant's claim. And why do you assume that Mutant never tells the truth? If Mutant is town, they'd more likely than not be telling the truth, if they were mafia then it's a different story. But you just outright claim that they never tell the truth.

I'll vote for Kira later, iirc, Kira has 4 votes against him right now, with majority being 6.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#402 2019-11-30 21:37:49

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Kira wrote:

Your target is KirbyKareem. Trick the Town into lynching your target and let them do the dirty work for you.

Of course Kira gets the easiest win condition and I get the hardest win condition.

gLjTZE1.png

#403 2019-11-30 22:01:21

Kira

ZeldaXD wrote:
Kira wrote:

Your target is KirbyKareem. Trick the Town into lynching your target and let them do the dirty work for you.

Of course Kira gets the easiest win condition and I get the hardest win condition.

I think it could've gotten very interesting if Kareem wasn't instalynched day 1, technically there was no chance of me winning if you claimed brothers in arm before his lynch... Well it worked out for me in the end lol

#404 2019-11-30 22:12:11

Kira

And honestly I agree Zelda, you can't really do much if Mafia kills your partner...

#405 2019-11-30 22:38:41

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

peace wrote:

jawap you know you wont wint if your not voted for by atleast anyone please dont gamethrow liek this

If I join the infected, and help take over, that's a win for me.

Town is hopeless, and blind.

Discord: jawp#5123

#406 2019-11-30 22:58:32

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Jawapa how about you try selling us on what you want to do instead of just sitting there moaning and **** about how useless we are.

β˜…              β˜†        β˜…        β˜†         β˜…
   β˜†    β˜…                     β˜…

#407 2019-12-01 00:10:31

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

mutant, you should maybe investigate me tonight so you'll believe me when i claim

Lol. You expect me to survive the night?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#408 2019-12-01 00:14:11

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

mrjawapa wrote:

Town is hopeless, and blind.

What's your problem? What are we being hopeless and blind about? We're chasing up the guilty claims and we have a plan in motion that likely leads us to a victory.

What on Earth are you seeing that we're missing that makes you not want to be a part of the town?

I don't understand where this frustration has come from with you jawapa.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#409 2019-12-01 01:13:16

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Anyone up for lynching Shadow today btw? Pretty sure he’s got even bigger chance at flipping maf.

β˜…              β˜†        β˜…        β˜†         β˜…
   β˜†    β˜…                     β˜…

#410 2019-12-01 01:21:12, last edited by Onjit (2019-12-01 01:21:25)

Onjit
Website

Current votes:

[4::L-2] Kira: Norboy, Mutantdevle, Crybaby, Peace
[1] Peace: Zelda

:.|:;

#411 2019-12-01 01:27:10

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Anyone up for lynching Shadow today btw? Pretty sure he’s got even bigger chance at flipping maf.

What tells us Shadow is Mafia?

#412 2019-12-01 01:37:01

Minimania
Moderation Team

A thought just occured to me. What if the Mafia has a roleblocker and they block me from killing Diff?

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#413 2019-12-01 01:49:52

Pqwerty

Kira wrote:

This is what I got:

Role
You are the Hitman

Description
You work in the shadow
The shadow is you
Mercenary and assassin at heart, no one can escape you!
Here's the catch... You're in a wheelchair...

Faction
You are aligned with ???

Night Action
You have no night action.

Win Condition
You will win when your designed target has died.

This is fake news. Look in Onjit's post (#151). If you look closely at the win condition, it says that Kirby would win if he killed 3 mafia and a hitman. Notice that it says Hitman and not Hitmen (implying there is only 1 Hitman). Onjit said in #279 that he has not yet made a mistake yet. So, it wouldn't be possible to say the exact number of mafias and a wrong number of hitmen. So, obviously, your rolecard (which is supposed to be straight-up copy/pasted from your PM) is fake. So, because Mutant got you as scum and you are not the Hitman, you must be a mafia.

!vote Kira

Also, the plan to use a nightkill on Diff needs some work.

1) If Diff is actually patient 0 and no one has voted him today, he should naturally die from not being able to infect. So, let him die on his own instead of wasting a nightkill. Crybaby should try to hit a scumread instead.
2) Healing Peace would be a waste for Jawapa. If Jawapa heals Peace, then Peace won't be able to use his night action until the following night, but mafia can kill him the following night because it doesn't appear that town has a doc role. Jawapa should try to hit a scum with his heal (because if they aren't infected, they'll die).

#414 2019-12-01 01:56:57

Kira

Pqwerty wrote:
Kira wrote:

This is what I got:

Role
You are the Hitman

Description
You work in the shadow
The shadow is you

Faction
You are aligned with ???

Night Action

Win Condition

This is fake news. Look in Onjit's post (#151). If you look closely at the win condition, it says that Kirby would win if he killed 3 mafia and a hitman. Notice that it says Hitman and not Hitmen (implying there is only 1 Hitman). Onjit said in #279 that he has not yet made a mistake yet. So, it wouldn't be possible to say the exact number of mafias and a wrong number of hitmen. So, obviously, your rolecard (which is supposed to be straight-up copy/pasted from your PM) is fake. So, because Mutant got you as scum and you are not the Hitman, you must be a mafia.

!vote Kira

1) If Diff is actually patient 0 and no one has voted him today, he should naturally die from not being able to infect. So, let him die on his own instead of wasting a nightkill. Crybaby should try to hit a scumread instead.
2) Healing Peace would be a waste for Jawapa. If Jawapa heals Peace, then Peace won't be able to use his night action until the following night, but mafia can kill him the following night because it doesn't appear that town has a doc role. Jawapa should try to hit a scum with his heal (because if they aren't infected, they'll die).

jArYXJJTTMarx_kYWuvMTg.png

No **** Sherlock.

There aren't more than 1.

#415 2019-12-01 01:57:31

Onjit
Website

Current votes:

[5::L-1] Kira: Norboy, Mutantdevle, Crybaby, Peace, Pqwerty

#416 2019-12-01 01:58:24

Pqwerty

Crybaby wrote:

A thought just occured to me. What if the Mafia has a roleblocker and they block me from killing Diff?

If there's a Mafia RB, we'll still be fine. Mutant has an investigate, so we can lynch if he finds scum. You have a nightkill and Jawapa has a nightkill against everyone except Peace and Diff. Mafia would only have a nightkill and a roleblock. So it's their two options against our three. We just need to figure out the split (so that you and Jawapa don't target the same person; we need to maximize the mafia carnage).

#417 2019-12-01 01:59:21

Pqwerty

Kira wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:
Kira wrote:

This is what I got:

Role
You are the Hitman

Description
You work in the shadow
The shadow is you

Faction
You are aligned with ???

Night Action

Win Condition

!vote Kira

http://image.prntscr.com/image/jArYXJJT … WuvMTg.png

No **** Sherlock.

Didn't you read your card? It says you are aligned with someone. That's impossible.

#418 2019-12-01 02:00:07

Kira

Pqwerty wrote:
Kira wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:
Kira wrote:

This is what I got:

Role
You are the Hitman

Description
You work in the shadow
The shadow is you

Faction
You are aligned with ???

Night Action

Win Condition

!vote Kira

No **** Sherlock.

Didn't you read your card? It says you are aligned with someone. That's impossible.

Someone=//=Faction

Onjit gave me an unknown faction.

#419 2019-12-01 02:01:31

Kira

Kira wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:
Kira wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:
Kira wrote:

This is what I got:

Role
You are the Hitman

Description
You work in the shadow
The shadow is you

Faction
You are aligned with ???

Night Action

Win Condition

!vote Kira

No **** Sherlock.

Someone=//=Faction

Onjit gave me an unknown faction.

Point is, I am not aligned with a person, I'm not aligned with anything which makes sense, since a hitmAn is neutral

#420 2019-12-01 02:02:30

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Pqwerty wrote:

We don't know paitent 0's rolecard. It's likely different than the infected person's role.

suddenly random sig change

Wooted by:

#421 2019-12-01 02:04:08

Pqwerty

!unvote

I misread the card, sorry.

#422 2019-12-01 02:04:24

Kira

Theory: Patient zero works as an Arsonist, he infects people then chooses whether he can trigger or infect someone else every night...?

#423 2019-12-01 02:05:57

Onjit
Website

Current votes:

[4::L-2] Kira: Norboy, Mutantdevle, Crybaby, Peace

#424 2019-12-01 02:07:01

Kira

Wait Nevermind. I reread Peace's post. So basically anyone who he infects turns into a puppet that can infect someone else?

What.

Wooted by:

#425 2019-12-01 02:07:35

Pqwerty

Kira wrote:

Diff is definitely another neutral, killing him or me shouldn't be your top priority imo.

I honestly highly suspect that this setup has 3 Neutrals, 3 Mafias, 7 Townies.

Also since you're online, who is the 3rd neutral? Are you counting Peace as the 3rd or something?

Onjit1631616544791307

Board footer