Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 2019-11-19 13:17:33, last edited by Emma333 (2019-11-19 13:19:20)

Emma333
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-04-16
Posts: 583

Favourite ways to procrastinate?

What's your favourite way to procrastinate school assignments, work or any other resposibility?

Mine is browsing and making topics on forums like this one. I also like watching netflix, and sometimes I search for birthday presents for friends to procrastinate.

Last semester I procrastinated studying for an exam by working on an assignment I had to make for another course. I made the assignment overly perfect and spent way too much time on it because I had too much fun working on it. Then I handed in the wrong version of the assignment and failed the course //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Also fix my English pls bcs I have forgotten about this language for over a year and now my English is bad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad


Pm me with anything math related please

Offline

Wooted by:

#2 2019-11-19 14:35:51

Raphe9000
Member
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,685

Re: Favourite ways to procrastinate?

Your English is fine. As long as it's not as bad as peace's we should be able to understand you anyway.

I procrastinate like most other people with music and games I guess. I also procrastinate by teaching myself things. It's still not productive, but it's definitely not the worst thing to procrastinate with.


Raphe9000.gif

Thank you to HG, Nebula, and PiotrGrochowski
Moderator of Everybody Edits under our new owner, Kira peace AK712 China

Offline

#3 2019-11-19 15:22:42

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 2,424

Re: Favourite ways to procrastinate?

Play games, read random news articles, browse forums, watch ****.
The usual.

Offline

#4 2019-11-19 15:36:13

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,470

Re: Favourite ways to procrastinate?

Browsing this forum, particularly the Mafia threads
Browsing memes in Telegram
Chatting with y'all in Discord <3
Watching YouTube sometimes
Playing games, rarely
Sleeping?


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

#5 2019-11-19 15:43:31

Tomahawk
Forum Mod
From: BiH/UK
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 2,224

Re: Favourite ways to procrastinate?

On mobile: memes, discord, reading the news, 30s on FB because I have no friends.
On PC: youtube, minesweeper, diep.io, anime.


One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Offline

#6 2019-11-19 16:59:09, last edited by peace (2019-11-19 17:00:16)

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,968

Re: Favourite ways to procrastinate?

Emma333 wrote:

Last semester I procrastinated studying for an exam by working on an assignment I had to make for another course. I made the assignment overly perfect and spent way too much time on it because I had too much fun working on it. Then I handed in the wrong version of the assignment and failed the course //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

LMAO


Tomahawk wrote:

On mobile: memes, discord, reading the news, 30s on FB because I have no friends.
On PC: youtube, minesweeper, diep.io, anime moderate the forums and lockign topics wiht meme messages and handing out awefull warnings <3.

fixed


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#7 2019-11-19 21:43:40

Cola1
Member
From: We will meet again as stars
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,214

Re: Favourite ways to procrastinate?

I read about things that I'll probably never need to discuss, but feel cool knowing about. Anyway, I'll write the rest of this post later.


LcY6qAQ.png
kQgdwOD.png

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#8 2019-11-19 22:31:59

Xfrogman43
Member
From: need to find a new home
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,174

Re: Favourite ways to procrastinate?

ill tell you later


zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#9 2019-11-19 23:41:27

Raphe9000
Member
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,685

Re: Favourite ways to procrastinate?

peace wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

On mobile: memes, discord, reading the news, 30s on FB because I have no friends.
On PC: youtube, minesweeper, diep.io, anime moderate the forums and lockign topics wiht meme messages and handing out awefull warnings <3.

fixed

Peace, you claim to have fixed what Tomahawk said, but you misspelled 'locking' as 'lockign', 'with' as 'wiht', and 'full of awe' as 'awefull'. Or maybe you meant awful, but the only awful thing here is your spelling ;)


Raphe9000.gif

Thank you to HG, Nebula, and PiotrGrochowski
Moderator of Everybody Edits under our new owner, Kira peace AK712 China

Offline

#10 2019-11-20 21:33:16

Emma333
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-04-16
Posts: 583

Re: Favourite ways to procrastinate?

Raphe9000 wrote:

Your English is fine. As long as it's not as bad as peace's we should be able to understand you anyway.

I know my English is understandable, I just want to know it if I make any mistakes so I can learn from them.

Cola1 wrote:

I read about things that I'll probably never need to discuss, but feel cool knowing about. Anyway, I'll write the rest of this post later.

Ha ha


Pm me with anything math related please

Offline

Wooted by:

#11 2019-11-20 21:59:13

huk94
Member
From: Chernihiv, Ukraine
Joined: 2019-10-05
Posts: 66

Re: Favourite ways to procrastinate?

SKILLET
Queen
Imagine Dragons
AAAAAAAAAAAAND
Tru3Ta1ent


You Rock!

Offline

#12 2019-11-24 19:43:04

KirbyKareem
Member
From: America
Joined: 2018-03-31
Posts: 462

Re: Favourite ways to procrastinate?

posting the word "eagle" on a certain thread


VOKXwvt.png

Offline

KirbyKareem1574620984768385

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1576347909.5158 - Generated in 0.037 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.42 MiB (Peak: 1.58 MiB) ]