Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#301 2019-11-12 18:18:38

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Re: Mafia 35 game thread [MAFIA WINS] (GAME OVER)

anyWHO
im gonna vote for task because im town, i highly doubt shadow is maf, but im not sure abt task

!vote task

#302 2019-11-12 19:44:40

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

The day ends in 38 hours or until a majority has been reached.
The majority for this day is [5]

[2] Taskmanager: Kira, eleizibeth
[2] eleizibeth: Taskmanager, NoNK
[0] ShadowsEdge:
Not voting: ZeldaXD, ShadowsEdge, ILikeTofuuJoe, Slabdrill

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#303 2019-11-13 00:34:44

NoNK

if ur not voting you probably should get an opinion and vote because the more we do the plurality rule thing the less info town gets

#304 2019-11-13 05:06:07

ShadowsEdge

Alright y'all I said I would do a reads list and stuff about my thoughts on Mutant's flip, and this is what I'm doing. It's all gonna be in a few spoilers because I expect it to be fairly long.

Anyway, with that out of the way, here you go:

Nomination Thoughts
Reads
Mutant's Flip

I do want to say, though. I'm sorry about my efforts of switching the vote to Mutant. I did have high regards of my suspicions against Mutant, and despite having the argument for it, I did end up being wrong, so I am sorry for leading the charge in that aspect.

Though I'm confident the whole pool is town, I'm less confident on Taskmanager being town simply because of his demeanor throughout the game. Which is why I'll be placing my vote against him. Regardless, I don't want Taskmanager to be hammered, because I just want to use my vote to set my opinion in stone. I feel the day should go through the entire cycle, that way everyones opinions are in. Though I do agree with NoNK that everyone should start to form an opinion, rather than just let others decide their opinion for them.

Anyway, with that out of the way:

!vote Taskmanager

I have homework and such I need to go do now, so I'll be widely inactive for the rest of the day. I may be able to post before I head off to sleep, but I wouldn't count on it.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#305 2019-11-13 05:15:43

NoNK

Shadow in order to win this game town needs to lynch correctly on D5/D7

Who's your D5/D7?

#306 2019-11-13 05:43:34

ShadowsEdge

NoNK wrote:

Shadow in order to win this game town needs to lynch correctly on D5/D7

Who's your D5/D7?

Personally, I agree that Kira is the most scummy. Mainly because if I'm going off of previous games, even when Kira was town, and they were acting scummy, they made up for it by providing at least some level of insight on why they did what they did. This game they haven't said anything. Their only reason for not contributing anything at all is that they have nothing to say, but even this far into the game they haven't said anything of value. With the only main stance they've taken being sheeping my opinion, and claiming you as Mafia without explaining it.

So my D5 vote is Kira, because I find Kira more scummy than anyone else on the list.

My D7 vote is Fuu. Because though I find Zelda equally scummy, I based my suspicions of Zelda mostly on one argument, which, if proven false, holds no standings elsewhere to prove any other claims of why they are Mafia. Since the only other reason I've heard of why they're scummy is that they've been mostly apologetic for their inactivity, but the only message I can find that seems even remotely apologetic is when they said they would be inactive for their tests. Fuu, however, I based my suspicions off of more than just one suspicion or argument, which is why, even though I find them both equally suspicious, I'd be more confident in lynching Fuu on D7, rather than Zelda.

Then after that I'd most likely suggest Zelda for the hammer, unless evidence proves someone else is a better candidate to take the rope. Otherwise, i'd suggest that as the order. In my own opinion.

~BeepnBoop

#307 2019-11-13 05:44:39

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

I've been thinking, should I vote Task or Shadow. I think I'll just go with the more suspicious.

!vote TaskManager

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#308 2019-11-13 05:45:29

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

L - 1

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
#Joe Griffin
Signature

#309 2019-11-13 05:54:26

ShadowsEdge

!unvote

Alright hold on. I dont want to leave this at L-1 because we have a whole friggin day to talk about this stuff.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

rat

#310 2019-11-13 06:07:45

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

I'm going to post my reads on other people.

Hidden text

#Joe Griffin
Signature

#311 2019-11-13 09:39:29

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

@Shadow Do you not find it weird that top of scumlist players like kira and tofuu are jumping on my wagon? Once again, similarly to how it happened with Mutant's wagon, lmao

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#312 2019-11-13 10:28:20

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

I find it scummy that so many people are basing their scum readings on inactivity. INACTIVTY IS NOT A SCUM TELL. It's probably the opposite.

gLjTZE1.png

#313 2019-11-13 10:39:36

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

It can be either a scum or a town tell but that depends for each person

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

rat

#314 2019-11-13 10:40:58

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

The day ends in 23 hours or until a majority has been reached.
The majority for this day is [5]

[3] Taskmanager: Kira, eleizibeth, ILikeTofuuJoe
[2] eleizibeth: Taskmanager, NoNK
[0] ShadowsEdge:
Not voting: ZeldaXD, ShadowsEdge, Slabdrill

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#315 2019-11-13 15:24:08

ShadowsEdge

TaskManager wrote:

@Shadow Do you not find it weird that top of scumlist players like kira and tofuu are jumping on my wagon? Once again, similarly to how it happened with Mutant's wagon, lmao

I do find it weird. But regardless, we are required to vote either between myself, you, and Eleizibeth today. Like I said before, I believe everyone in the nominations today is town, because it makes the most sense for the Mafia in every regard to make it an all town Nomination in order to secure their win.

ZeldaXD wrote:

I find it scummy that so many people are basing their scum readings on inactivity. INACTIVTY IS NOT A SCUM TELL. It's probably the opposite.

Inactivity can be used as a scum tell when it's a strategy. I've explained why I think the mafia are playing safe bets, through my post. If the Mafia is playing safe, inactivity is a way for them to hide without having to put out much of an opinion. That shows through playstyles.

I think, thus far, people have used inactivity as a partial to their tell, because in the current stage we're in, there's absolutely no reason to be inactive. We have two chances left, but more than likely only one chance, because today's nominations are more likely only town nominees.

~BeepnBoop

#316 2019-11-13 15:33:39

NoNK

ZeldaXD wrote:

Except I'm not. Slab and Kira are scummy because they're wagon hopping. Slab specifically is scummy because he comes of as really self aware.
And you, are scummy because you are defending the scummiest people in the game and providing absolutely no alternative. The funnier thing is you're not even defending them. You're just making this cringy vague statement because you don't want to actually commit to defending them because I don't think you have any plausible alternative narrative that you're ready to push.

Who do you think is mafia, Zelda?

You just said inactivity is towny, so okay, let's say kira and slab are town. You also need to call yourself town. Who's the scumteam, then? If you're town, you're thinking about who the mafia has to be, not just putting out vague statements like "generally mafia/town tend to do X", that's literally all I did as scum but it's not going to work because you're gonna get dunked on by the master of vague statements himself.

#317 2019-11-13 15:35:10

NoNK

I feel like my D5/D7 is Kira + Zelda

Iirc slabdrill voted on zelda with the intent to kill but I might need to review that to see if it really looked like a bus vote -- zelda has kind of been flailing all game and feels like he's been playing the game without a reads list in his head

#318 2019-11-13 15:37:19

NoNK

The reason I want to lynch ele is that everyone I'm scumreading minus slab on account of inactivity (Zelda, Kira, joe) wants to lynch Taskmanager today and is defending ele to some degree, meaning I'm pretty sure taskmanager is spewed town just on that alone, and I would rather lynch ele even in a TvTvT world -- while I'm confident they're all town, just due to all the defense she's gotten, ele has the highest scum equity based on all the mafia defending her, plus I think taskmanager is a more valuable player to have in LYLO

#319 2019-11-13 15:48:27

ShadowsEdge

I don't know in what world Inactivity is considered Townie. Personally I kind of feel like Zelda is doing it as a subtle way of trying to defend themself without outright saying that as a defense.

And I'll agree with you on that there, NoNK, I do agree that Taskmanager has been getting most of the bad rap for this time around. I haven't heard all that much about Elei, and while I do believe that both of them are town because of being in the nomination alone, I'll follow you on Elei.

!vote Eleizibeth

~BeepnBoop

#320 2019-11-13 15:49:05

ShadowsEdge

Votes are tied now. I'm doing this on purpose because I find both non-voters suspicious. I want them to vote, and I want them to put their opinion in. This only forces them to do that.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#321 2019-11-13 15:59:50

NoNK

The wagon on ele is all town and the wagon on task 100% has mafia on it so lol if you believe this pool is TvTvT and you're still voting taskmanager.

Also Kira attacking me is a throwback to purgatorEE when mutantdevle solved the game and mafia's last hope was to scramble together some last ditch effort to discredit him and try to get him lynched

#322 2019-11-13 18:24:05

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

"The reason I want to lynch ele is that everyone I'm scumreading minus slab on account of inactivity (Zelda, Kira, joe) wants to lynch Taskmanager today and is defending ele to some degree"
I have not stated I want to lynch Task today nor have I defended ele.
I'm getting c9++ vibes from NoNK.

gLjTZE1.png

#323 2019-11-13 18:48:41

NoNK

Who do you think is mafia, Zelda?

#324 2019-11-13 18:53:16

NoNK

I literally just addressed a post to you, which, if you were town, would have been a good opportunity to show your thought process and get your opinion heard. Instead you completely ignored it and made a weak jab to try to discredit me.

If you are town, you are concerned about finding multiple mafia members because we need correct lynches on D5 and D7 to win the game. If you are town, you are concerned about the alignments of kira and slabdrill and you need to evaluate them.
If you are mafia, you need only one more mislynch to win so you just need to push one person (me).

If anyone has any doubts about zelda being mafia please voice them now, because as it stands I will be voting for zelda tomorrow.

#325 2019-11-13 18:58:33

NoNK

The reason it's so absolutely urgent that I be discredited ASAP is that once one of the people I'm calling out flips mafia, their whole scheme starts to go down in flames.

If I get lynched at F7, it's a mafia win.
If I get lynched at F6, I flip town and suddenly I become confirmed town, my reads are validated and mafia literally cannot win the game.

And I am perfectly fine with being lynched at F6.

peace1574099629768214

Board footer