Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#151 2019-11-07 10:09:20

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: Mafia 35 game thread [MAFIA WINS] (GAME OVER)

Peace is sitting quietly in his room, passing the time by playing EE on his computer.
Suddenly he hears footsteps behind him, he turns around.
It was mutantdevle, Kira, ILikeTofuuJoe, ZeldaXD and Taskmanager all standing there staring at him.
“Is… is somthgn worng?” Peace said quietly.
“No… of course not, nothing is wrong.” said one of the townsmembers while smiling at him.”
Another of the townsmembers speak up: “We just want you to come outside with us for a while, there’s something we need you to see.”
Peace looks slightly suspicious, but he let’s off that feeling and replies back. “Ok, btu i sohudl coem back aorund 9 foer dienner.”
“Let’s go then.”
Peace follows his trusty friends outside and into a big grassy field.
Suddenly they all stop walking. “This should be far enough.”
The townspeople stare at Peace with a strange look in their eyes. Eventually one of them says: “Look out into the field Peace, and think about beautiful things. Think about EEU.”
Peace looks onto the field and do as they say. He closes his eyes and begins imagining it. He starts smiling as he says: “Woww, tihs place is beaautiul. I rlly see it. I seeEEU!
*BLAM*
Peace falls into the ground, still smiling.
The echo of the gunshot rings through the valley, a man lowers his gun. His arm covered in blood from the splatter.
“Let’s clean this up” one of them says.
One of them unpacks a shovel and they start digging a hole. They throw Peace’s lifeless body into the hole and covers it up with dirt. The men stare at the grave one last time and think about what they’ve done.
“It’s the rules. It was him or the others. Nobody can blame us for simply following the rules.”
Then they all trudge back home and wash their hands of all the blood and the sins.

Flip:

Hidden text

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (5)

#152 2019-11-07 10:11:34

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Day 3 has now begun.

Anyone can be voted.

The day ends in 72 hours or until a majority has been reached.

The majority for this day is [5]

Not voting: mutantdevle, Kira, ILikeTofuuJoe, ZeldaXD, Taskmanager, Crybaby, ShadowsEdge, Slabdrill, eleizibeth

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#153 2019-11-07 14:06:49

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Hidden text

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#154 2019-11-07 14:10:30

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

I can't I just spent 20 minutes on catching Peace's errors.

So why did you?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#155 2019-11-07 14:19:45

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

TaskManager what is it about my opening posts this game that you suspect is scum motivated?

Also, I'd like to point out that Kira's iso is trash and I'd probably lynch him before Crybaby if he doesn't post anything substantial.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#156 2019-11-07 14:42:00

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Again, it's how you rushed the voting at the start of a day

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#157 2019-11-07 14:44:31

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

mutantdevle wrote:
ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

So why did you?

Because I'm bored

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#158 2019-11-07 14:49:19

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mutantdevle wrote:

Also, I'd like to point out that Kira's iso is trash and I'd probably lynch him before Crybaby if he doesn't post anything substantial.

I'd also argue that Zelda's iso isn't much better

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

So why did you?

Because I'm bored

2nd day into the game is a bit too late to be posting whatever that was out of boredom
Admittedly, I had an offtopic post or two as well

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#159 2019-11-07 16:59:46

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Alright I'm done with today's exam which means I should be able to contribute.

gLjTZE1.png

#160 2019-11-07 19:37:38

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

TaskManager wrote:

I'm trying to establish what exactly about that you find scummy though?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#161 2019-11-07 19:38:37

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

ZeldaXD wrote:

Alright I'm done with today's exam which means I should be able to contribute.

So why aren't you?

Are you waiting for us to give you something to comment on? Because if you currently have nothing to say then that's kinda worrying.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#162 2019-11-07 19:48:41

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mutantdevle wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

I'm trying to establish what exactly about that you find scummy though?

I don't like how you started bussing/pushing a wagon on both of them without even waiting for either of them to say anything
Plus asserting the idea that the pool is definitely 3T0S when other scenarios are likely as well

i8SwC8p.png

#163 2019-11-07 22:26:56

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

TaskManager wrote:

I don't like how you started bussing/pushing a wagon on both of them without even waiting for either of them to say anything

I didn't push either wagon. I simply placed my vote whilst stating my logic. A 50/50 decision was very easy for me to make.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#164 2019-11-07 22:34:42

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mutantdevle wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

I didn't push either wagon. I simply placed my vote whilst stating my logic. A 50/50 decision was very easy for me to make.

Uhh
If placing a vote doesn't count as pushing the wagon, then I don't know what does

i8SwC8p.png

#165 2019-11-07 22:46:49

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

TaskManager wrote:

You started the wagon on Kareem and put peace at L-1, so imo it's pretty funny for you to say that.

TaskManager wrote:

Uhh
If placing a vote doesn't count as pushing the wagon, then I don't know what does

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#166 2019-11-07 22:47:35

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

ZeldaXD wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

You started the wagon on Kareem and put peace at L-1, so imo it's pretty funny for you to say that.

TaskManager wrote:

Uhh

You're missing the important part

TaskManager wrote:

without even waiting for either of them to say anything

i8SwC8p.png

#167 2019-11-07 22:58:46

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

TaskManager wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

Uhh

Pushing a wagon is when you're actively trying to get people to join you on the wagon. At no point did I ever try to encourage others to join me on either shadow or peace. If people voted peace because of the things that I was saying then that's not me pushing the wagon that'd be them jumping on because they agree with me. I took a far more passive approach.

I also still don't understand what you perceive the scum motivation to be behind deciding who I wanted to lynch quite quickly. Is there something you find inherently scummy about coming to quick decisions? If your issue is with that I didn't wait for them to post before voting then the important thing to note is that my reads on each of them had nothing to do with their posts.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#168 2019-11-07 23:20:39

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mutantdevle wrote:

Pushing a wagon is when you're actively trying to get people to join you on the wagon.

I guess we had different definitions of "pushing the wagon" then

mutantdevle wrote:

I also still don't understand what you perceive the scum motivation to be behind deciding who I wanted to lynch quite quickly. Is there something you find inherently scummy about coming to quick decisions? If your issue is with that I didn't wait for them to post before voting then the important thing to note is that my reads on each of them had nothing to do with their posts.

Sort of, yeah
I find rushed decisions and voting someone without letting them say anything to be inherently scummy
Also reads on someone without taking their posts into consideration can be pretty inaccurate imo, unless it's solid facts like night action results (which are not a thing in this game) or metagaming, like the replacement thing that onjit pulled off, which is the main factor in my opinion about shadow by the way

i8SwC8p.png

#169 2019-11-08 07:35:18

ShadowsEdge

Whew boy, there's not a lot going on today, so this post might not have a whole lotta content. Sorry.

We have 9 players left, 3 of which are mafia. Objectively there is a 1 in 3 chance that whoever we lynch is mafia. By this, I mean multiple things, firstly, don't be cocky. We have 3 chances of getting scum before batter batter and we're out. But at the same time, there's a relatively high likelihood that whoever we lynch will be Mafia, so don't be too shy to present your case.

I know my own position, whether others choose to trust me on that position is in the eye of the beholder, so with my own position, I see a 3 in 8 chance of hitting a mafia. Frankly, though, the only people that give me bad vibes at the moment are Crybaby, Mutant, and Tofuu (This one's harder to explain, but I'll do my best).

Crybaby just seems too aggressive, while it's not a scum trait, it seems like they were trying desperately to pin the lynch on either me or Mutant. Though they were right about Peace, I'm more inclined to believe Crybaby was heavily advocating for Peace as a way to get the townie credit from it.

Then there's Mutant. Though they've been bickering constantly, I don't like that Crybaby went directly to me, despite being in constant argument with Mutant, and having some weak reasoning as to why I was a better candidate for the rope than Mutant (ie. main reason being that I'm a hard player to read; I've presented my case for the first reason, and the second reasoning is not a reason to suspect someone). If Crybaby is truly scum, then the building block for this would be that Crybaby is trying to protect his teammate.

Another point on the both of them is just that their whole argument on D2 seemed like a bunch of BS and it was completely stupid. To me, it seemed like they were arguing just to argue, rather than to form an opinion of each other. Crybaby claimed that it was because they wanted to "Debate [Mutant] on [his] logic," despite that, there is a fraction of the amount of cases where Crybaby breaks down my posts, and Peace's posts, despite Crybaby seemingly breaking down every piece of Mutant's posts. They claimed that my posts "left no room for [Crybaby] to dissect [my] posts" but even after I made a post addressing this, and posts following this, Crybaby still failed to have any sense of an argument towards me.

Crybaby's reasoning for targetting Mutant seems like a way just to argue, just for the heck of it. And to what purpose does it serve? It could mean multiple things, but personally I feel like Crybaby is trying to break any connections between him and Mutant, to prevent any ideas of a connection between the two.

And then, there's Tofuu. This one I don't really have any "evidence" for, it's mainly just a feeling. Instead of providing any reasoning as to why they suspected Peace, they just showed off a bunch of typos and grammar mistakes that Peace made and called it a day. It's also worth noting that Mutant has shown a level of disagreement to Tofuu, which if Mutant and Crybaby are a scum team, that would be the MO that Crybaby and Mutant have followed. He also just seems not to care at all, at one point, he said he did it simply because he was bored.

All of this is hypothetical, and I don't claim that any of this is true. This is my own personal belief based on the way things have gone for the first two days. I am not throwing out suspicions of anyone else, but I want to present my case, and why I find these specific individuals the most suspicious out of the remaining players.

For all of y'all who don't want to read all of this (It's not long but I'll do it anyway)

TL;DR

My own suspicions are directed towards Crybaby, Mutant, and Tofuu because of Crybaby's general aggressiveness towards Mutant specifically, while feigning aggressiveness to myself and Peace. Towards Tofuu, there is no full reasoning, but in general, they haven't contributed much, and seem to just be trying to follow a sense of majority while putting in their own "input," as well as a slight connection with Tofuu and Mutant.

Anyway, I should be heading off to sleep now. The conversation right now is, in my opinion, at a moot point right now. So I'm putting my cards down on the table to generate conversation. Disagree with me, agree with me, do whatever you want. Just don't let other people influence your opinion. Create your own opinion, and only use other's opinions as a reference, not as the holy grail.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#170 2019-11-08 13:30:35

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

Hidden text

Honestly, I don't see how Mutant has disagreed with me except for the post where he questioned me why I did the useless post about Peace's grammar. So where is the slight connection between me and Mutantdevle? Also, I've only played like 10 games of mafia including the games I've played on mafiascum. I don't see why following the majority is anything scumish forr a newbie like me. I'd also like to point out that I've never suspected Peace. Just like I've explained before, that wholee grammar mistakes thing was made onlyy because I feel bored. Why are you so intense about it? I meant nothing to disagree with Peace or suspecting Peace is one of the Mafia members.

Right now, I am seeing that TaskManager is semi-aggresive to Mutantdevle. Since Mutantdevle was one of the nominees on Day 2, TaskManager might be thinking to push the lynch on Mutantdevle or someone else. This is a scummy action as how TaskManager pushed the whole policy lynch wagon on KirbyKareem and how he made the L-1 vote on Peace. From how he said he wanted the remaining twenty hours to end, I interpret TaskManager cannot wait for Day 3 to comee so he can do something. From the start of the day, I think that action might be trying to push the wagon on a strong town player. My read on TaskManager is scum-lean.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#171 2019-11-08 13:37:53

Minimania
Moderation Team

Unavailable now. I have an important guest over and I've been working really hard all week to clean up the house and everything up. Multiple family members have been completely unreliable to me and I've basically been making the house spotless completely by myself, and my family doesn't clean up after themselves well. It makes me pretty **** **** off that my own family members don't support my **** future but oh well, it's way too late for that. Most of my long posts, at least the earlier ones, were all typed on my way to and from classes, the only time I havent been working around the house. I haven't been to school since Tuesday since almost all of my classes since then have been cancelled, and I called in sick for one just to continue working. Things are looking pretty hopeless now and I can't give up any more of my time or emotionally attach myself to this game any further.

seeking replacement

Good luck to whoever replaces me

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#172 2019-11-08 16:07:19

ShadowsEdge

Alright I'm up now, as per usual I have school soon so I'll be inactive while I'm there.

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

Honestly, I don't see how Mutant has disagreed with me except for the post where he questioned me why I did the useless post about Peace's grammar. So where is the slight connection between me and Mutantdevle?

That is exactly why I said the slight connection is there. With Crybaby and Mutant, the argument was entirely BS and had no purpose other than to just argue. Your post about Peace's grammar had no point other than to defame Peace. The reason it's only "slight" is because Crybaby and Mutant is that their MO was to argue to break connections. Mutant said something about your post, and if Mutant is scum, I don't think he would create the same level of aggression to both his partners, hence, he would argue less, but to some degree, with his other partner. This is one of the reasons I don't believe Task is scum, if Mutant does flip scum.

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

I'd also like to point out that I've never suspected Peace. Just like I've explained before, that wholee grammar mistakes thing was made onlyy because I feel bored. Why are you so intense about it? I meant nothing to disagree with Peace or suspecting Peace is one of the Mafia members.

This is just from personal experience, just because you say someone is Town doesn't mean that you're definitively Town. Scum can easily claim someone is town and get away with it with free townie points. The fact that you never suspected Peace doesn't remove suspicions from you. This whole situation is more than just the lynch on Peace, it's the motivation behind the lynch.

The idea that I'm being "intense" about everything is false, I said in that same post that these are all just theories to get the discussion going because the only thing going on right now is suspicion on Task, who, I don't find a reason to suspect. As such, I don't claim that any of this is true, it's simply my own opinion and observations of what's going on in the game right now.

I'm not going to comment on your read of Taskmanager, though, because even though I have a town-lean on him, it's not concrete.

To Crybaby, I hope you feel better. The best I can give you is just not to stress too much about it. I don't know if that helps, at all. But, just take it easy.

Anyway, that's all I have to say. If others can provide their input that would be great, because conversation right now is strained and it's kind of worrying me.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#173 2019-11-08 16:10:22

Minimania
Moderation Team

Oh, one more thing. I'm sorry to the players that I was being emotionally aggressive towards (Mutant mostly, but I might have done it to more people, I dont remember anymore)

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#174 2019-11-08 20:08:47

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

!vote Kira

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#175 2019-11-08 20:29:59

Kira

!vote 2B TNG

lets put some pressure on him

Wooted by:
peace1574099629768214

Board footer