Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-03 21:06:28

KirbyKareem

best way to bite fingernails?

i usually put my nail facing toward my mouth and the fingerprint area facing up. (for thumb). for the other fingers i have the nail on top andmove to the side while biting off a little each time.

is there a more efficent or satisfying way to do this?

VOKXwvt.png

#2 2019-11-03 21:13:30

peace

Re: best way to bite fingernails?

you ar ebting naisl too? hi my friend //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2019-11-03 21:46:04

NoNK

Biting your fingernails when they're on your fingers is actually quite inefficient -- you can only get a little bit at a time. The taste just isn't there, the content is lacking. The texture isn't what you're looking for most of the time. Plus it causes that bad feeling in your head where you bit on something too crunchy and all the blood goes to your jaw and makes a bad feeling due to all the pressure. What I recommend doing is growing your fingernails out nice and long, then clipping them off. But you need to clip it off so you catch it in your hands and it doesn't fly across the room. You might ask how do I do this consistently? Well it's simple. First you should use toenail clippers because they are bigger. Second, don't clip your whole fingernail off in one snip, otherwise the transfer of energy just makes it go flying. Instead, clip it halfway first, then hold onto the loose end with your fingers, and while you're holding onto it, clip off the end that's still attached. This is how you get your fingernail off without having it fall into the trash or go all the way across the room and into the carpet. So once you have that, you can just put that bad boy in your mouth and go to town. You can chew on it, you can let it touch your tongue, and you can even take it out and play with it in your hands. What you can also do, and this is probably my favourite thing, is you can take the fingernail which, if you clipped it correctly, is going to be in the shape of a "(" where the ends are kind of sharp. So what you want to do is take this little arc shape and put it in between two of your teeth, and then play with it with your tongue. Now obviously in order to prevent you from poking yourself you are going to want to have this inserted like a U if its in your bottom teeth or like a "n" if its in your top teeth because otherwise it will just hurt your gums and poke your mouth. So it's kind of like flossing your teeth with a fingernail, you can rub it back and forth in your teeth and your tongue and

hmm

Wooted by: (6)

#4 2019-11-03 22:06:04

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

disgusting

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#5 2019-11-03 22:12:11

Processor

Please note that biting your nails is a body-focused repetitive behavior and can have negative impacts on
- your physical health, by
-- increasing the risk of infection (dirt can collect under nails, skin under nail can be damaged both physically by the teeth and chemically by the saliva),
-- causing stomach problems if you eat the nails,
-- possible deformation of fingernails and the skin around them after years of nail biting;
- your mental health by inducing feelings of guilt, shame which can lead to a reduced quality of life;
- stigmatization in society from friends, family and others you interact with.

TL;DR: Don't.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#6 2019-11-03 22:14:26

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Processor wrote:

body-focused repetitive behavior

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (4)

#7 2019-11-03 22:16:03

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Processor wrote:

Please note that biting your nails is a body-focused repetitive behavior and can have negative impacts on
-- increasing the risk of infection (dirt can collect under nails, skin under nail can be damaged both physically by the teeth and chemically by the saliva),
-- possible deformation of fingernails and the skin around them after years of nail biting;
- your mental health by inducing feelings of guilt, shame which can lead to a reduced quality of life;

TL;DR: Don't.

ok boomer you nailed it

i8SwC8p.png

#8 2019-11-03 22:24:23

Minimania
Moderation Team

Easy. Take up a job as a housekeeper. Find a job keeping the house of a local couple looking to escape to the Bahamas for a week. Make sure they have several cats. The couple will inform you all about how to take care of the cats. They show you the proper amount of food to give at which times. They will show you the location of the litter box, and remind you to do it every day. With this simple care, along with general care of the rest of the house, there should be no issues. Now, just stay at home for the entire weekend. Put off taking care of any of it until just before they come back. You haven't fed the cats, they left **** all over the ground, and the couches have been torn up due to their sharp claws.

You'll be effectively biting your nails in no time.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#9 2019-11-03 22:24:56

NoNK

Biting fingernails actually has many health benefits:

-- Good taste
-- Good texture
-- Good feeling
-- Eating dirt is good
-- Nails in stomach = good
-- eat hair every day
-- eat dirt and things on the floor
-- lick the ground, carpet, street, wherever you are
-- empty the vacuum bag into your mouth

#10 2019-11-03 22:26:05, last edited by peace (2019-11-03 22:26:28)

peace

TaskManager wrote:

ok boomer you nailed it

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#11 2019-11-03 22:33:03

NoNK

Processor wrote:

eat dirt eat dirt eat dirt did you know some people in africa eat clay? Yes literally they just eat clay. Not because they are starving or anything but its a number of things, one for some dubious health benefits (actually scientifically eat your own fingenails and dirt) finge finge chewey fingers, some of the others do it because its a weird craving they get (some women for example have children) and imagine being literal dirt then eating it

Processor wrote:

false no problems can you cite even one study? Oh wait you can't because there aren't any problems, you probably use facebook and you read the fake news by anti-bitters who claim the government gave them fingernails.

Processor wrote:

This is a good thing bite bite bite bite bite bite bite

Processor wrote:

Guilt and shame from eating fingernails is a social construct, society is to blame. Blame society. This is a natural behavior and everyone should not only accept but celebrate the choice to eat fingernails. It's not hurting anyone else so why do you even case? It doesn't affect you. Eat my fingernails, and your own. Taste the difference for yourself and then make a judgement, okay?

Processor wrote:

People like you are the problem why I can't just chew on myself in public literally its 2019 so accept me or die

#12 2019-11-03 22:44:03

NoNK

TaskManager wrote:

disgusting

bite bite bite bite bite bite bite

Wooted by: (4)

#13 2019-11-03 22:47:02

Processor

Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't.
Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't. Don't.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#14 2019-11-03 22:48:32

Emma333

I used to bite my nails when I got nervous, but then I broke my front teeth and the stuff they used to repair them is kinda weak. If I bite my finger nails now, my front teeth will become shorter. So I stopped for a while. Then I found out I could bite them without using my front teeth and I still do it when I get nervous. I bite them 4 times a year when I have my exams.
I do it the same as you do, but with my premolar teeth.

Pm me with anything math related please

#15 2019-11-03 22:55:03

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I just let my nails grow until they're long enough and sharp enough that I can tear off the overhang.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#16 2019-11-03 23:07:19

KirbyKareem

oh yeaaah my toenails are growing pretty long soon i will be able to use NoNK's tactic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

VOKXwvt.png

Wooted by:

#17 2019-11-03 23:17:35

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mutantdevle wrote:

I just let my nails grow until they're long enough and sharp enough that I can tear off the overhang.

literally what i've always did
i never cut my nails, i just tear them off
extra pleasure and its not gross like biting them

NoNK wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

disgusting

bite bite bite bite bite bite bite

disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting disgusting

i8SwC8p.png

#18 2019-11-04 00:02:25

NoNK

health benefits

Wooted by:

rat

#19 2019-11-04 00:16:15

KirbyKareem

NoNK wrote:

health benefits

yes biting nails releives stress why else would our body make us want to bite nails whenn were nervous?

VOKXwvt.png

#20 2019-11-04 01:13:02

NoNK

KirbyKareem wrote:

oh yeaaah my toenails are growing pretty long soon i will be able to use NoNK's tactic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

disclaimer: this technique is untested with toenails and may lead to INSTANT (yes instant) death

#21 2019-11-04 01:20:02

XxAtillaxX

if you bite your nails too much she comes to visit you and pull all of your nails off with a pair of rusty pliers

signature.png
*u stinky*

#22 2019-11-04 01:39:28

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

NoNK wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:

disclaimer: this technique is untested with toenails and may lead to INSTANT (yes instant) death

no i can confirm it's safe!

Wooted by:

#23 2019-11-04 01:41:19

Processor

TIL everyone on EE has a disorder

#24 2019-11-04 01:46:45

KirbyKareem

eleizibeth wrote:
NoNK wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:

no i can confirm it's safe!

good hopefully they will grow to good size in under a month

VOKXwvt.png

#25 2019-11-04 02:24:46

NoNK

Processor wrote:

TIL everyone on EE has a disorder

honestly if you're not chewing on yourself constantly what actually are you even doing?

Wooted by: (3)
peace1572853233767326

Board footer