Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#501 2019-10-31 01:46:59

Luka504

Re: mafia 34 maf gave up town wins

You might have fatfingered the post button, but you still intentionally wanted to vote for norboy.
So, why did you change your mind?

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#502 2019-10-31 01:47:42

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

So at this stage I'm pretty sure TaskManager, Norwegianboy and Jawapa are all scum.

I'm also quite suspicious of Crybaby since his claim that he didn't receive an alignment in his investigation is sketchy as hell.

I've no idea right now who the other member would be but it's probably one (or two if Crybaby is town) of the people who aren't speaking very much.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#503 2019-10-31 01:56:13

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Luka504 wrote:

You might have fatfingered the post button, but you still intentionally wanted to vote for norboy.
So, why did you change your mind?

I 100% think hes scum. I was gonna vote for him, but I wanted to double check my reasoning.

Lynching mutant isnt top priority right now, unless he is capable of killing. I dont really care if he knows what my role is.

Of all the other mafia roles, the cop is the one I'm least worried about.

It looks like the goon, and vanilla mafia members are the two that can kill... but what if they're both dead? Bad role cards tbh.

Discord: jawp#5123

#504 2019-10-31 01:58:01

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

mutantdevle wrote:

So at this stage I'm pretty sure TaskManager, Norwegianboy and Jawapa are all scum.

Now hes trying to make distance between himself and norboy. He knows norboy will flip scum, and that will give him townie points.

If yall are suspicious of me, start stacking votes. I will gladly be lynched to prove you're scum.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#505 2019-10-31 02:02:36

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

mrjawapa wrote:

Lynching mutant isnt top priority right now,

I don’t see the townie motivation in even wanting to lynch me when we literally have 2 guilties.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#506 2019-10-31 02:07:38

Luka504

I don't like your buddy buddy relationship with norwegianboy, Devlin. Oh sure, you're trying to create distance between the two of you now, but in the past, not only have you defended him, but he also seemed to mirror your voting.

And just recently he put his trust into you over Kirby.

Wooted by:

#507 2019-10-31 02:10:46

Luka504

Well, 'over you' is probably the wrong way to put it.
What I meant to say was that he's trusting your detective claim but he doesn't trust kirby's, despite the fact that they're about equal in trustworthiness.

#508 2019-10-31 02:16:28

Kira

I wanted to see what Devle had in store but that was extremely weak imo. It reminds me of Norwegianboys defense earlier, instead of defending himself he throws random attacks left and right hoping to divert the attention from him. That’s exactly what you’re doing right now.

The sentence that makes it all the more obvious that you are scum is

“There is no way he isn’t scum”

By saying this you want town to follow your absolute confidence or supposedly divert the attention onto someone else.

#509 2019-10-31 02:20:47

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Task is a better lynch today than norboy. Even putting aside my bias in that it’s my guilty and that task really should have died yesterday, it’s mechanically better to lynch task.

Task is the role blocker. Norboy has a 25% chance of being each of the other roles. The only time it would be better to lynch norboy would be if we knew he was the doctor since their doctor is what’s preventing us from just shooting one of them and getting both guilties in one day/night cycle. The role blocker on the other hand still has a chance of preventing a vig shot even if norboy is the doctor. He also has the added threats of preventing our doctor from saving a cop or just preventing a cop from investigating someone.

With the mafia’s night kill and the role blocker alive the mafia will be able to prevent up to 2 cops tonight from giving us any results if they get lucky in avoiding our doctor. I’d much rather play it safe and take out the role blocker than risk trying to get the doctor.

Also, I’d really like the confirmed town status because it’s frustrating me that I’m still having to argue my points.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#510 2019-10-31 02:22:24

Kira

mutantdevle wrote:
Processor wrote:

NorwegianBoy town.

Task sus.

!vote TaskManager

This post actually makes more sense than it first appears.

Given how fast Norwegian's wagon came together and how little hesitation there was behind the votes I think that gives Norwegianboy at least a few town points.

However, despite TaskManager's wagon being formed in a similar way, I don't hold it to the same standard. First of all, we know that it's mere suggestion is town motivated - that's not something we can be sure about on Norwegian's wagon. That said, I don't believe Onjit has any substantial reason to be voting for Task. The wagon is random. But I'm much more comfortable with a random wagon started by a confirmed town player than a random wagon started by someone we don't know we can trust. I'm also seeing more hesitation around voting for task which would also indicate that there's a chance he's not town.

So we are in a situation where Onjit has either randomly declared a lynch on a townie or randomly declared a lynch on scum. If task is town then the mafia would 100% have been eager to jump on the wagon and 1 or 2 of them are probably on the wagon already. On the other hand, if task is mafia then the other mafia members are the players who have been far more hesitant and may only be looking to join the wagon towards the end of it. So given the amount of information we can learn from this as well as the slight hints that this is indeed a wagon on scum, all memes aside TaskManager is a pretty good lynch for day 1.

!vote TaskManager

First we have this post pushing for Tasks lynch (and obviously follow Processor knowing he isn’t part of them = a mafia)

mutantdevle wrote:

Task is the mafia roleblocker. Aren't y'all glad we decided not to lynch him yesterday?

!vote TaskManager

I don’t believe in Peace doing a mistake here, Mutant added the Mafia part on his own. It doesn’t make any sense that a role cop is also a faction cop no matter how you look at it.

Checkmate Devle, you will be lynched Day 3z

#511 2019-10-31 02:23:47

Luka504

No Devlin, you're not a confirmed townie. Your ties with norwegianboy are too strong for me to just ignore.

#512 2019-10-31 02:24:49

Minimania
Moderation Team

I'm at college right now. Just got through with a midterm. I'll investigate 2h tonight. If you want, I'm down with voting Mutant first.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#513 2019-10-31 02:28:42

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Luka504 wrote:

I don't like your buddy buddy relationship with norwegianboy, Devlin. Oh sure, you're trying to create distance between the two of you now, but in the past, not only have you defended him, but he also seemed to mirror your voting.

And just recently he put his trust into you over Kirby.

I stand by the logic with which I was defending him on day 1. The way the wagon formed on Norwegianboy was objectively scummier than how it formed on taskmanager. The conclusion being that task was given more value than Norwegianboy was. If task is the role blocker, and Norwegian is anything but the doctor, then that would also explain why Norwegianboy was given less value. Norwegianboy in buddying up to me has very clearly been capitalising on ignorance to the possibility that both he and task are mafia. This wouldn’t be the first time that the mafia has hidden behind my mistakes.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#514 2019-10-31 02:30:35

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Kira wrote:

I wanted to see what Devle had in store but that was extremely weak imo. It reminds me of Norwegianboys defense earlier, instead of defending himself he throws random attacks left and right hoping to divert the attention from him. That’s exactly what you’re doing right now.

The sentence that makes it all the more obvious that you are scum is

“There is no way he isn’t scum”

By saying this you want town to follow your absolute confidence or supposedly divert the attention onto someone else.

I’ve not really attacked anyone. I’ve just been giving reads.

Also, you were town reading me before I claimed. I don’t understand how you’re claim makes you trust me less?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#515 2019-10-31 02:31:15

Minimania
Moderation Team

Probably because there are 3 cops and 4 claimants

21cZxBv.png

#516 2019-10-31 02:31:31

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Luka504 wrote:

No Devlin, you're not a confirmed townie. Your ties with norwegianboy are too strong for me to just ignore.

Wait, so you’re saying that even upon task flipping scum you still wouldn’t trust me?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#517 2019-10-31 02:32:46

Minimania
Moderation Team

mutantdevle wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Wait, so you’re saying that even upon task flipping scum you still wouldn’t trust me?

Neither would I. You're probably one of the only people here capable of a mastermind plot like that

21cZxBv.png

#518 2019-10-31 02:32:51

Luka504

Devlin, when did I say that?

Wooted by:

#519 2019-10-31 02:33:59

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

TaskManager wrote:

I'm going to block Mutant if Norboy flips mafia

Why would you only do that if norboy flipped mafia? Surely you’d still role block me if he flipped town considering I’m claiming a guilty on you...

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#520 2019-10-31 02:38:51

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Luka504 wrote:

Devlin, when did I say that?

Okay, you’re misinterpreting me here. When I said I mentioned I was confirmed town I was talking about after task manager flips. I’m not saying I’m confirmed now. Just that I’m frustrated by how much unjustified resistance I’m getting to my claim and that I wouldn’t have that frustration tomorrow if we lynched taskmanager whereas we still would if we lynched Norwegianboy.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#521 2019-10-31 02:50:27

Luka504

Devlin, enough.

I do not trust you, and after norboy flips mafia I want you to join him on the noose. Your behavior is just too weird.

I don't know what you're doing right now. Your points are just bad; do you expect me to take you seriously when you spout "so you're saying" arguments and wild hypothetical scenarios?

Your ties with norwegianboy are still there, and regardless of your attempts at justifying them, they won't just disappear. They happened, and they're a black mark on your forehead that you can't wash of.

Wooted by:

#522 2019-10-31 03:14:16

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Luka504 wrote:

Devlin, enough.

I do not trust you, and after norboy flips mafia I want you to join him on the noose. Your behavior is just too weird.

I don't know what you're doing right now. Your points are just bad; do you expect me to take you seriously when you spout "so you're saying" arguments and wild hypothetical scenarios?

Your ties with norwegianboy are still there, and regardless of your attempts at justifying them, they won't just disappear. They happened, and they're a black mark on your forehead that you can't wash of.

???? I seriously do not understand what you are on about.

What about my points are bad? Which points are you even referring to?
What ‘so you’re saying’ arguments are you on about. I’ve not even said anything like that. I don’t understand what wild hypotheticals you’re referring to because everything I’ve said has been grounded.

Why would you question why I think you wouldn’t trust me even after task flips as though I’m some kind of moron whose putting words in your mouth and then in your very next post literally **** say you could never trust me because of my previous defence of Norwegianboy??? Like I don’t understand what you’re doing

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#523 2019-10-31 03:15:29

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Also can you not refer to me as Devlin it **** me off

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#524 2019-10-31 04:20:57

Minimania
Moderation Team

!vote Mutantdevle

21cZxBv.png

#525 2019-10-31 06:22:39

Kirby

btw i might've missed some but here's a votecount

norb   - onjit, kirby, luka, task
task   - mutant, norb
mutant - crybaby
kirby  - norb
kira   - onjit

Wooted by:
peace1572778032767219

Board footer