Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-25 10:28:04

BROVOLDIS

Filling in blocks

I think the best mechanic for builders would be a fill tool. You can equip it to your hotbar, and select what block you want to fill in. If this would lag the whole server, than make a limit of how much blocks it can fill. Maybe like 150 blocks or something. Action blocks would not be able to be alowed to filled.And also you will have to buy it for 1500 energy. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Wooted by:

#2 2019-10-25 14:09:26

Trytu

Re: Filling in blocks

BROVOLDIS wrote:

he best mechanic for builders would be a fill tool. You can equip it to your hotbar, and select what block you want to fill in. If this would lag the whole server, than make a limit of how

i've seen tousand of simmilar suggestion, and know what you feel, but this idea was rejected every time
but if you want to have ability to fill with blocks i will recommend you to use bots
of course all we know that noone want to download new programs on the computer, so i recomment you JS bot, LukeM's "Plug-It"
there are many builder's commands that will allow you to copy map fragments, move map fragments, remap systems, and if i remember well it allow you to fill space with block (i never had to use this function)
i hope i was able to help you, and bot won't give you so much problems as benefits

4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

#3 2019-10-25 15:41:29

peace

this would ebe somethign for EEU if it were to happen personlay i liekke the idea and maby the staf cna compact the pakcet sto a single packet and allow almost all blocks and not restric actoion blocks that have no extra variables such as dots/arrows ect

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#4 2019-10-25 16:53:20

Nexus221
Website

peace wrote:

this would ebe somethign for EEU if it were to happen personlay i liekke the idea and maby the staf cna compact the pakcet sto a single packet and allow almost all blocks and not restric actoion blocks that have no extra variables such as dots/arrows ect

dude your idea is **** awesome, it is one of the best i haver ever seen and i would like you to continue doing more ideas to make eeu even better than it is right now, it was an awesome experience reading your comment and i would like to see more of them and as fast as possible because only you make me feel honored and you make me feel like im worth something, i would also like you to continue typ[i9ng like thida ebcause it maseko en feel evne beter! you are wonderful and you ideas make me want to continue living on with the life and continue existing on as the life progresses, you are the only one that made me accomplish this extraordinary lesson, i really like the way you type ideas and it is very awesome and creative, i would like you to do this every time and continue doing this because you are the best person i have ever seen in my entire life.
you are the guy that made me survive this deadly depression and because of you i no longer suffer from it, you are literally the best person on earth and i want you to continue living forever and forever as long as you can because you will give speeches to other people and they will also
be thankful to you for this extremely rare and exclusive speech, dude i really like you (no homo) and i would want you to continue doing this **** forever and literally as long as you can, you are literally amazing and i have no words to describe how thankful i am to you, you have cured my depression and you are literally the most handsome guy in the world (no homo) and you are literally the best in every way possible, i want you to continue this amazing masterpiece you are doing and please never end this let this be a traditional sign of peace for "peace" and be the ****
coolest thing ever, its like daniel and the cooler daniel, you are the cooler daniel so you are cool tho you are hot as well (no homo) this amazingly well made message just made me want to write this long message to you because i appreciate the way you do it and you are doing it in a way
that nobody can do, not even xenonetix himself, you made my day the best day ever and if you continue every day will be the best day for me, you are so good at writing messages that i made an orgasm while reading one, you are the best and i will continue appreciating it if you will
continue writing those messages, thank you for taking your time to read this long amazingly well made message that has literally nothing to do with peaces message, which is a lot way more better and more masterpiece, this message will destroy wars and make more peaces and this is literally the best message i have ever seen in my life.

Wooted by:

#5 2019-10-25 17:05:22, last edited by Different55 (2019-10-25 18:05:43)

bunglybongle

Nexus221 wrote:
peace wrote:

dude your idea is **** awesome, it is one of the best i haver ever seen and i would like you to continue doing more ideas to make eeu even better than it is right now, it was an awesome experience reading your comment and i would like to see more of them and as fast as possible because only you make me feel honored and you make me feel like im worth something, i would also like you to continue typ[i9ng like thida ebcause it maseko en feel evne beter! you are wonderful and you ideas make me want to continue living on with the life and continue existing on as the life progresses, you are the only one that made me accomplish this extraordinary lesson, i really like the way you type ideas and it is very awesome and creative, i would like you to do this every time and continue doing this because you are the best person i have ever seen in my entire life.
you are the guy that made me survive this deadly depression and because of you i no longer suffer from it, you are literally the best person on earth and i want you to continue living forever and forever as long as you can because you will give speeches to other people and they will also
be thankful to you for this extremely rare and exclusive speech, dude i really like you (no homo) and i would want you to continue doing this **** forever and literally as long as you can, you are literally amazing and i have no words to describe how thankful i am to you, you have cured my depression and you are literally the most handsome guy in the world (no homo) and you are literally the best in every way possible, i want you to continue this amazing masterpiece you are doing and please never end this let this be a traditional sign of peace for "peace" and be the ****
coolest thing ever, its like daniel and the cooler daniel, you are the cooler daniel so you are cool tho you are hot as well (no homo) this amazingly well made message just made me want to write this long message to you because i appreciate the way you do it and you are doing it in a way
that nobody can do, not even xenonetix himself, you made my day the best day ever and if you continue every day will be the best day for me, you are so good at writing messages that i made an orgasm while reading one, you are the best and i will continue appreciating it if you will
continue writing those messages, thank you for taking your time to read this long amazingly well made message that has literally nothing to do with peaces message, which is a lot way more better and more masterpiece, this message will destroy wars and make more peaces and this is literally the best message i have ever seen in my life.

omg **** yez! hiz eye deer iz so **** awssim possim

#6 2019-10-25 19:38:46

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Here's how Xenonetix responded to the idea for EEU a few days ago in the EEU Discord server:

Xenonetix wrote:

Basically, for backgrounds, and possibly black transparency, we may have some sort of filling options, but for 'gameplay items', such as blocks, actions, and decorations, it makes less sense and detracts from the creativity
We'd rather not just have loads of levels with just massive squares of the same block for example lol

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by:
N1KF1572028726765770

Board footer