Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-20 22:25:57, last edited by Processor (2019-10-20 22:32:14)

Processor

BOYCOTT PATREON FAQ

Background story

I started a movement to boycott the EE patreon, so far, 7 other patrons have joined me.

We have two demands before we re-subscribe:
- Xenonetix should apologize for what he said to Silvermoonlight by making an apology topic on the forums.
- Xenonetix should pledge to keep the game moderation separate from what happens in personal discussions.

The letter can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/154P … YEhsc/edit

How can I help?
Most importantly, talk to Xenonetix. Express your unsatisfaction with the situation. As a patron, consider joining us!

Can't Xenonetix do whatever he wants with his game?
He can.

The same way we, patrons, can do whatever we want with our money.
If you disagree with this movement, consider increasing your pledge on patreon.

Why are you hurting the game?
We believe what we ask is reasonable and fulfilling the requests does not cause the game any financial harm.

Any updates?

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#2 2019-10-20 22:27:30

daneeko

Re: BOYCOTT PATREON FAQ

processor 2020

i'd make a logo for that but its 12:27 am

UzI5nBc.png

#3 2019-10-20 22:53:25

bunglybongle

inb4 xeno gives people mod and admin in return for 500 dollars

#4 2019-10-21 07:34:04

peace

processor TF are you doing this convo was somethign private and therefore they did NOT talk about anything EE(U) relate dtehrfore it hsouldve never been shared to others and patreons hsoudl not stop donating becuase of such a small thing simulair things happen in reallife too wihtouot patroens knowing and that is good i mentioned an exammple in the other topic

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#5 2019-10-22 00:41:40, last edited by Minimania (2019-10-22 02:57:03)

Minimania
Moderation Team

peace wrote:

processor TF are you doing this convo was somethign private and therefore they did NOT talk about anything EE(U) relate d

Then why was she banned from EEU, for something that wasn't related to EEU in any way?

peace wrote:

patreons hsoudl not stop donating becuase of such a small thing

Investors can and will withhold their funds when something happens with what they are investing in. In this instance, they feel as if the person they are investing their money to is mismanaging that which was promised, and thus they pulled their support. They're completely free to do this, as it is their money.

peace wrote:

simulair things happen in reallife too wihtouot patroens knowing

This is because if patrons of a project knew that such things happened, they would have also pulled their support. The people asking for funds know this, and this is why they keep people quiet. This is also why business people should absolutely be professional at all times.

EDIT: The day has come where I dissected a Peace post. What a world we live in.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Minimania1571701300765389

Board footer