Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-02 15:39:28

peace

mafia 32 some roles that could be used (host after zelda's game)

okay whoever is going to host this i want to host one just a simple normal setup just some mafias wiht some PR's a bunch of town wiht some PR's and a bunch of vanilla's for the left over townies and porbably an SK if wanted by you

i havent decided how many players i want that coudl be discussed but here i go:

mafia:
goon: pretty common he owns the gun all mafias can at night vote who they want to be dead in their private PM group (they can discuss it togheter and then vote) votes are made wiht !kill X if the goon dies an mafiamamber has to sacrefice their ability th eniext night to travel to th egoons house to take the gun wiht him it doesnt matter who this is ogign to do but someone has to do it before being able to use the kill ability kif somoene took over the gun form the dead gooon everyoen can use it at the cost of his/her ability
mafia cop: he stole some equipment from the cops so he can use it to investigate players to know their ability (kill/heal/block/ect.) in case theire is forexmaple a town gunman and an SK he doesnt know if th ekill ability is SK or gun man he can also vote for the mafia kill
mafia doctor: this evil needle can protect someone from being lynched the next day effectively wasting a lynchch from the town you can protect a person twice in a row and you can protect whoeever you want you can also vote for the mafi akill
mafia blocker: aw man each town member has enough money to  fix their car lets break one! so he cant use his ability muwhahaha  sadly you cna only do this ocne per night

neutral:
SK: kill a person during night and survivle till the end of the game to win you can be roleblocked but only once otherwise you kill that target instead of your target
outstander: youre just like a vanilla townie  expet youre neutral you dont really live in the town yet you choose to go shopping in the town sometimes you dotn have any ability's you just need tto survivle
jester: if lynched choose one of the persons that vote for you to kill him/her survivle to win

town:
vanilla townie: what a peacefull day exepct there is some corruption in the town get the mafia's out here! you dont have a night ability but you can still speak up at day
role cop: you can investigat at night and check what ability the person has
faction cop: your results will eiiher yeield town/mafia/neutral
doc: you can protet someone each night
blocker: bleh the corruption lest try and break the car of a mafiamamber so he cant use his ability at night (if you block the goon the mafia kill will not succeed)
unstable gun man: you always felt unsafe in you rhouse so you own a gun sadly whit only 1 ammo use wissely at night!

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2019-10-02 15:47:04, last edited by Luka504 (2019-10-02 15:47:15)

Luka504

Re: mafia 32 some roles that could be used (host after zelda's game)

Peace, the answer is still no.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#3 2019-10-02 15:59:59

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

peace luka is just kidding this is late april fools go ahead and host we're all going to join

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#4 2019-10-02 16:05:42

Kira

I am the mafia blocker

mafia blocker: aw man each town member has enough money to  fix their car lets break one! so he cant use his ability muwhahaha  sadly you cna only do this ocne per night

I vote to block peace muwhahaha

#5 2019-10-02 16:20:05

Minimania
Moderation Team

Vanilla Townie
You are a town member. You have no special power. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, or if the Godfather is lynched.

Cop
You are the town cop. Once per night, you may select another player and learn whether or not that player is a member of the Mafia. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, or if the Godfather is lynched.

alternatively

Cop
You are a town cop. You are teammates with x, and you can chat here: link. Once per night, as a team, you can select one other player, and learn whether or not they are a member of the Mafia. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, or if the Godfather is lynched.

Nurse
You are the town nurse. Once per night, you may select any player in the game to protect from nightkills during that night. You may select yourself, but you cannot select the same person twice in a row. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, or if the Godfather is lynched.

Mafia Goon
You are a member of the Mafia. Your teammates are x, y, and z. You may chat here: link. Once per night, as a team, you may select a player as a target for a night kill. You win when all threats to the Mafia are eliminated and the Mafia holds a majority of players.

Milk Man
You are a member of the Mafia. Your teammates are x, y, and z. You may chat here: link. Once per night, as a team, you may select a player as a target for a night kill. In addition to this power, you may also, once during the entire game, during the night phase, select any member of the town and convert them into a Mafia Goon. You win when all threats to the Mafia are eliminated and the Mafia holds a majority of players.

Serial Killer
You are a serial killer. You have no teammates. Once per night, you may select a player as a target for a night kill. You win when all the other players are dead. You are immune to nightkills by Mafia Goons, but may still be killed by the Godfather.

Godfather
You are a member of the Mafia. Your teammates are x, y, and a. You may chat here: link. Once per night, as a team, you may select a player as a target for a nightkill. In addition to this power, you may also, once per night, select an additional player as a target for a nightkill. If you are frisked by a cop, you will not appear as a member of the Mafia. You are also immune to being killed during the night by the Serial Killer and the Arsonist. If you are lynched, the Mafia automatically lose.

Whisperer
You are a member of the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, or if the Godfather is lynched. Once per day, you may vote for a player in private by PMing the host your vote selection. Your vote will not show on vote counts during the day. If you voted publicly before your private vote, your public vote will still appear and count in vote counts, but only your private vote will be effective in regards to lynching. If you vote publicly after you have already made a private vote, your private vote will still remain the effective vote. Vote carefully.

Arsonist
You are an arsonist. You have no teammates. Once per night, you may either pour gasoline over the house of a player, or ignite all gasoline already poured. If a player's house is lit on fire by the ignition of the gasoline, that player dies during the night, unless they are the Godfather. You win when all other players are dead. You are immune to nightkills by Mafia Goons, but may still be killed by the Godfather.

These are roles I've been thinking about recently. Might post more.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#6 2019-10-02 18:04:29, last edited by Minimania (2019-10-02 18:21:14)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Mailman
You are a town member. Once, during the day, you may craft a message to send to any one other player in the game during that night. That player will be able to read your message at any time, and can choose to respond at any point during that night only. They will not know the identity of the player who sent the message. They may also choose not to respond to this message. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, or if the Godfather is lynched.

Jack-of-All-Trades
You are a town member. You may only use each of the following abilities once per game:
- You can select one other player, and learn what faction that player is a part of.
- You may select another player as a target for a nightkill.
- You may select any player in the game to protect from nightkills during the night. You may select yourself.
- You may select any player in the game and prevent that player from using their abilities during the night.
You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, or if the Godfather is lynched.

Roleblocker
You are a town member. Once per night, you may select any player in the game and prevent that player from using their abilities during the night. You may not select the same person twice in a row. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, or if the Godfather is lynched.

Mason
You are a town member. You know the identity of the other Mason: x. You may chat here: chat. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, or if the Godfather is lynched.

Chief of Police
You are a cop. You are teammates with y, and you can chat here: link. Once per night, as a team, you can select one other player, and learn whether or not they are a member of the Mafia. Once during the game, the first time you are visited during the night by a Serial Killer or Mafia member who isn't the Godfather, you aren't killed. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, or if the Godfather is lynched.

Paramedic
You are the town nurse. Your teammate is x. Once per night, as a team, you may select any player in the game to protect from nightkills during that night. You may select yourself, but you cannot select the same person twice in a row. Once per game, the first time you would be killed during the night by a Serial Killer, Arsonist, or Mafia member who isn't the Godfather, you aren't killed. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated, or if the Godfather is lynched.

Jester
You are a jester. You have no teammates. You win when you are lynched.

More roles maybe? Dunno. I cant really commit to hosting very well, but I dont think I would use all of these roles at once. Probably have a number of them in use at once. I'm also totally open to discussion about balance.

21cZxBv.png

#7 2019-10-02 19:17:44

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

This is painful.

Discord: jawp#5123

#8 2019-10-02 19:30:23, last edited by Snowester (2019-10-02 19:42:47)

Snowester

Peace, if you really want to host a mafia game then you have to know what you're doing......

you also have to know what you're typing.

#9 2019-10-02 20:50:22

peace

hmm some ofthe roles you posted crybaby are nice the milk man seems kinda meh does the person keep theri ability?
a jack of all traders is a nice touch
mail man idk if its doign a good job
arsonist meh
wispherer what woudl you win wiht this?
godfather hmm i dont htink this iwll be a good touch what is the point of the rest of the mafia then? this coudl be good if mafia diddn tlkose by lynchign him mason meh could work the teamed cop/nurse is meh

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#10 2019-10-03 01:10:37

Minimania
Moderation Team

peace wrote:

does the person keep theri ability?

no

peace wrote:

wispherer what woudl you win wiht this?

it's probably more useful as a Mafia role looking back on it

peace wrote:

godfather hmm i dont htink this iwll be a good touch what is the point of the rest of the mafia then? this coudl be good if mafia diddn tlkose by lynchign him

The godfather offers an extra kill for the Mafia each night, can kill the pesky neutral roles like the serial killer, and serves as the head of the Mafia. It's to give flavor to the game.

Could you explain why you said all the others were meh?

21cZxBv.png

Minimania1570061437763510

Board footer