Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-01 19:31:54

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

~ Religion Topic ~

Hey! I'm now in grade 10 of a Muslim school of Allah. Every week we get a topic to pray and find information about.

I'll be using this topic weekly to introduce the theme (on Monday) and before the next Monday I'll be reporting information here.

Why?

• To stay up to the might of Allah.

• To get a good grade in the subject Jiihad.

• To hear from you, what I do right, what I do wrong.

• When we received the subject I opened the Quran for the first/second/third time in life and I have misunderstandings with everything, please understand my situation, and do not just say 'Allahu Akbar.', say what is Allahu, where is Akbar, etc.

I'll be keeping this topic opened, but please note, that as the topics' OP, I request:

• Absolute jiihad, no infidels.

• This topic is special due to its' religious being, respect each others' opinion.

• People who have no interest in this topic, or do not recognize Allah's wisdom, leave, I'll make sure to wage Jiihad on every infidel here that should be purged.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (6)

#2 2019-10-01 19:34:59

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: ~ Religion Topic ~

May the peace of Allah be upon you my brother

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#3 2019-10-01 19:44:22

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Crybaby wrote:

May the peace of Allah be upon you my brother

Thank you brother.
May the peace of Allah and his exquisite spelling be upon all of us.

i8SwC8p.png

#4 2019-10-01 19:46:41

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Praise be to Allaah.
It is makrooh to touch the **** with the right hand when urinating, because of the hadeeth of Abu Qataadah (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “When one of you drinks, he should not breathe into the vessel, and when he relieves himself, he should not touch his **** with his right hand or wipe himself with his right hand.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 194; Muslim, 393.

According to another report narrated by Muslim (392): “No one among you should touch his **** with his right hand when urinating.”

Shaykh ‘Abdullah ibn Saalih al-Fawzaan (may Allah preserve him) said:

This hadeeth indicates that it is not allowed for the one who is urinating to hold his **** with his right hand whilst urinating, because this is contrary to honouring the right hand.

The majority of scholars interpreted this prohibition as meaning that it is makrooh – as stated by an-Nawawi and others – because that comes under the heading of etiquette and good manners, and because it comes under the heading of protecting the dignity of the right hand. This prohibition does not go so far as meaning that this action is haraam (rather it is makrooh and disliked).

Dawood az-Zaahiri and Ibn Hazm were of the view that it is prohibited in the sense of being haraam, based on the principle that prohibition of a thing means that it is haraam.

But the view of the majority is more likely to be correct, and that this prohibition is by way of showing etiquette and proper manners. This is supported by, among other things, the words of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) about the ****: “Is it anything other than a part of you…?”

End quote from Minhah al-‘Allaam Sharh Buloogh al-Maraam, 1/312

Al-Khattaabi (may Allah have mercy on him) said: Touching the **** with the right hand is only disliked so as to protect it from touching part of the body that could be unclean and dirty. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used his right hand for eating, drinking and dressing himself, and his left hand for other bodily functions.

End quote from Ma‘aalim as-Sunan, 1/23

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

Because when a person is urinating, some drops may fall on him, and if that happens, they should fall on the left hand, not the right hand. But sometimes a person may be compelled to do that (use the right hand), and if that is the case then there is nothing wrong with it, such as if he cannot move his left hand; in that case he has no choice but to touch his **** with his right hand, and there is nothing wrong with it. But when there is no need for that, the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) forbade that and said: “No one among you should touch his **** with his right hand when he is urinating.”

End quote from ash-Sharh al-Mukhtasar li Buloogh al-Maraam.

Secondly:

In the hadeeth, this prohibition is limited to when one is urinating, so it may be understood that it is permissible at other times.

In his Saheeh, al-Bukhaari (may Allah have mercy on him) named one of his chapters, “Chapter: One should not hold the **** with the right hand when he urinates. 

Al-Haafiz (may Allah have mercy on him) said: In this title, he indicated that what is narrated about not touching the **** with the right hand in general terms, as in the preceding chapter, is to be interpreted in the light of the reports that are more specific and state that this applies when one is urinating, so in other situations it is permissible.

End quote from Fath al-Baari, 1/254

In his Sunan, Abu Dawood (may Allah have mercy on him) named one of his chapters: It is makrooh to touch the **** with the right hand when cleaning oneself.

In at-Taaj wa’l-Ikleel (1/388) it says: The fuqaha’ understood this as meaning that it is makrooh, and the prohibition on touching it in the other hadeeth is limited to when one is cleaning oneself. End quote.

Based on that, it is permissible to touch it with the right hand during intercourse, unless there is the fear that that hand may be contaminated with madhiy, in which case it is makrooh.

And Allah knows best.

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by: (3)

#5 2019-10-01 19:53:27, last edited by Luka504 (2019-10-01 19:53:54)

Luka504

I have cracked the mystery of God. So you know how God appears in mysterious ways? Well, what if god has taken the form of the most relatable form possible so that all can follow in his footsteps?

That's right, I'm talking about 3D animated models in T Pose. God appears simultaneously as every T Pose animated character at once in order to guide us to his cleansing light, and as is stated in Matthew 6:13 :

"And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.”

And whilst his method may be unconventional, through the guiding light of Jesus and the T Pose, we may all one day enter the kingdom of good. Amen.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#6 2019-10-01 20:29:40

Kira

Hi, my name is Ron. Have you ever heard the good news about what God did for us? God came from heaven to earth in the person of His Son Jesus Christ, who died for our sins, and who was buried, and who arose from the dead three days later so that we can be saved and go to heaven after we die. Heaven is a beautiful place full of joy with no sorrow, sickness, suffering and death. The unsaved will suffer forever separated from the love of God in the lake of fire. We all were born sinful and this is why we do wrong things. The Son of God already took the punishment and paid the penalty for our sins with His own blood when He suffered and died for us on the cross at the age of thirty-three. Because Jesus was God in the flesh, He alone could pay the debt we owed to God. His victory over death and the grave won the victory for everyone who puts their trust in Him. To be saved you need to agree with God that you are a sinner and put your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ to save you. Do you believe in your heart the message I just shared with you and will you trust in the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord? If your answer is yes, then you are saved and the Holy Spirit now lives within you. Now you can grow in godliness and learn more about God by reading a little everyday the written word of God called the Holy Bible. A good place to start reading the Holy Bible is "Ephesians" and you can find it online for free.

Wooted by:

#7 2019-10-01 20:31:19

Snowester

assalamualaikum

#8 2019-10-01 22:13:27

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

ZeldaXD wrote:

Praise be to Allaah.
It is makrooh to touch the **** with the right hand when urinating, because of the hadeeth of Abu Qataadah (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “When one of you drinks, he should not breathe into the vessel, and when he relieves himself, he should not touch his **** with his right hand or wipe himself with his right hand.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 194; Muslim, 393.

According to another report narrated by Muslim (392): “No one among you should touch his **** with his right hand when urinating.”

Shaykh ‘Abdullah ibn Saalih al-Fawzaan (may Allah preserve him) said:

This hadeeth indicates that it is not allowed for the one who is urinating to hold his **** with his right hand whilst urinating, because this is contrary to honouring the right hand.

The majority of scholars interpreted this prohibition as meaning that it is makrooh – as stated by an-Nawawi and others – because that comes under the heading of etiquette and good manners, and because it comes under the heading of protecting the dignity of the right hand. This prohibition does not go so far as meaning that this action is haraam (rather it is makrooh and disliked).

Dawood az-Zaahiri and Ibn Hazm were of the view that it is prohibited in the sense of being haraam, based on the principle that prohibition of a thing means that it is haraam.

But the view of the majority is more likely to be correct, and that this prohibition is by way of showing etiquette and proper manners. This is supported by, among other things, the words of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) about the ****: “Is it anything other than a part of you…?”

End quote from Minhah al-‘Allaam Sharh Buloogh al-Maraam, 1/312

Al-Khattaabi (may Allah have mercy on him) said: Touching the **** with the right hand is only disliked so as to protect it from touching part of the body that could be unclean and dirty. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used his right hand for eating, drinking and dressing himself, and his left hand for other bodily functions.

End quote from Ma‘aalim as-Sunan, 1/23

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

Because when a person is urinating, some drops may fall on him, and if that happens, they should fall on the left hand, not the right hand. But sometimes a person may be compelled to do that (use the right hand), and if that is the case then there is nothing wrong with it, such as if he cannot move his left hand; in that case he has no choice but to touch his **** with his right hand, and there is nothing wrong with it. But when there is no need for that, the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) forbade that and said: “No one among you should touch his **** with his right hand when he is urinating.”

End quote from ash-Sharh al-Mukhtasar li Buloogh al-Maraam.

Secondly:

In the hadeeth, this prohibition is limited to when one is urinating, so it may be understood that it is permissible at other times.

In his Saheeh, al-Bukhaari (may Allah have mercy on him) named one of his chapters, “Chapter: One should not hold the **** with the right hand when he urinates. 

Al-Haafiz (may Allah have mercy on him) said: In this title, he indicated that what is narrated about not touching the **** with the right hand in general terms, as in the preceding chapter, is to be interpreted in the light of the reports that are more specific and state that this applies when one is urinating, so in other situations it is permissible.

End quote from Fath al-Baari, 1/254

In his Sunan, Abu Dawood (may Allah have mercy on him) named one of his chapters: It is makrooh to touch the **** with the right hand when cleaning oneself.

In at-Taaj wa’l-Ikleel (1/388) it says: The fuqaha’ understood this as meaning that it is makrooh, and the prohibition on touching it in the other hadeeth is limited to when one is cleaning oneself. End quote.

Based on that, it is permissible to touch it with the right hand during intercourse, unless there is the fear that that hand may be contaminated with madhiy, in which case it is makrooh.

And Allah knows best.

Praise be to Allah.

Firstly:

Success and guidance are in the hand of Allah, may He be glorified and exalted. Whomever Allah wills to guide, He guides him, and whomever He wills to leave astray, He leaves him astray. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“That is the guidance of Allah by which He guides whom He wills. And one whom Allah leaves astray - for him there is no guide”

[az-Zumar 39:23]

“Whomever Allah wills - He leaves astray; and whomever He wills - He puts him on a straight path”

[al-An‘aam 6:39]

“Whoever Allah guides - he is the [rightly] guided; and whoever He sends astray - it is those who are the losers”

[al-A‘raaf 7:178].

The Muslim says in his prayer: “Ihdina as-siraat al-mustaqeem (Guide us to the straight path) [al-Faatihah 1:6], because he knows that guidance is in the hand of Allah, may He be exalted, yet at the same time the individual is required to take measures that lead to guidance; he is required to be patient and steadfast, and to take the initiative in adhering to the path of righteousness. Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, has given him sound reason and free will, by means of which he may choose good instead of evil, guidance instead of misguidance. If he takes proper measures and is keen for Allah to bless him with perfect guidance, then help and guidance will come to him from Allah, may He be exalted. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And thus We have tried some of them through others that the disbelievers might say, ‘Is it these whom Allah has favored among us?’ Is not Allah most knowing of those who are grateful?”

[al-An‘aam 6:53].

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him) discussed this issue at length, which some people may not understand properly. He said:

If the matter is connected to the will of Allah, may He be blessed and exalted, and all matters are in His hand, then what is the role of man and what effort could help him if Allah, may He be exalted, has decreed that he should go astray and not be guided?

We say: The answer to that is that Allah, may He be blessed and exalted, only guides those who deserve to be guided, and sends astray those who deserve to be sent astray. Allah, may He be blessed and exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And when they deviated, Allah caused their hearts to deviate”

[as-Saff 61:5]

“So for their breaking of the covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard. They distort words from their [proper] usages and have forgotten a portion of that of which they were reminded”

[al-Maa’idah 5:13].

Thus Allah, may He be blessed and exalted, explains that the reason why He sends astray those whom He sends astray stems from the individual himself. The individual does not know what Allah, may He be exalted, has decreed for him, because he only comes to know of the decree after what is decreed has come to pass. So he does not know whether Allah has decreed that he will be misguided or guided.

So how can he follow the path of misguidance, then argue that Allah, may He be exalted, willed that for him.

Would it not be more appropriate for him to follow the path of guidance, then say: It is Allah, may He be exalted, Who has guided me to the straight path.

Is it appropriate for him to think like a Jabari (one who believes that man has no free will and is compelled by predestination to do what he does) when he is misguided, and to think like a Qadari (one who believes in free will) when he obeys Allah! It is not appropriate for man to be a Jabari when he is misguided and commits sin, and when he goes astray or disobeys Allah, he says: This is something that was written for me and decreed for me, and I cannot escape what Allah, may He be exalted, has decreed.

In fact man has power and he has the freedom to choose; the gate of guidance is not more hidden than the gates of provision. As is well known to everyone, man has a divinely-allocated share of provision, yet despite that he strives to take measures to earn his provision, in his homeland or overseas, and he explores all avenues of achieving that; he does not sit in his house and say, If my provision is decreed for me, then it will come to me. Rather he strives to take measures to earn his provision, for his provision is connected to effort, as is proven from the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him).

This provision is also decreed, just as deeds, good or bad, are decreed, so why do you go explore all avenues and travel throughout the land seeking worldly provision, but you do not strive to do righteous deeds, seeking provision for the hereafter and to attain paradise?

The two issues are the same; there is no difference between them. So you strive to earn a living and you strive to have a good life and to prolong your life; if you fall sick you would go to the ends of the earth to find a skilled doctor who can treat your sickness, even though you have the lifespan that is decreed for you, and it will not be increased or decreased. You do not say: I will stay in my house, sick and bedridden, and if Allah has decreed that my life should be longer, He will make it longer. Rather we see you striving as much as you can to look for a doctor who you think is most likely to be the one at whose hands Allah may decree that you will be healed.

So why do you not strive for the sake of the hereafter and do righteous deeds just as you strive for worldly gain?

We have noted above that what is decreed is secret and hidden, and you cannot know about it.

Now you have the choice between two paths:

a path that will lead you to safety, victory, happiness and honour;

and a path that will lead you to doom, regret and shame.

Now you have the choice between these two paths. There is nothing to prevent you from following the path on the right or the path on the left. If you wish you can follow one, or if you wish you can follow the other.

Thus it becomes clear to us that man has freedom of will with regard to the options before him: just as he strives for worldly matters and uses his free will to choose what is appropriate, so too with regard to the hereafter, he should use his free will to choose what is appropriate. Moreover, with regard to the hereafter, the appropriate choices are much clearer than the choices with regard to worldly matters, because the one who explains the paths that lead to the hereafter is Allah, may He be exalted, as He has explained them in His Book and on the lips of His Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). So the paths that lead to the hereafter must be clearer than the paths of this world. Yet despite that, man follows the paths of this world, which have no guaranteed outcome, but he neglects the paths that lead to the hereafter, of which the outcomes are known and guaranteed, because they are proven by the promise of Allah, and Allah, may He be blessed and exalted, does not break His promise.

Moreover, we may note that Ahl as-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa‘ah affirm this, and their belief and view is that man acts on the basis of his freedom of choice, and says whatever he wants, but his will and choice are within the framework of the will and decree of Allah, may He be blessed and exalted.

Furthermore, Ahl as-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa‘ah believe that Allah’s will is in accordance with His wisdom and that His will is not random; rather it is in accordance with His Wisdom, because one of the names of Allah, may He be exalted, is al-Hakeem (the Most Wise). In His wisdom, Allah, may He be exalted, decrees guidance for whomever He wills, for the one who He knows is seeking truth and whose heart is righteous. And He decrees misguidance for those who are not like that, for the one who, when Islam is presented to him, finds his heart constricted as if he is climbing up to heaven. The wisdom of Allah, may He be blessed and exalted, dictates that this person cannot be among the guided, unless Allah causes him to change his motives and intentions; Allah, may He be exalted, has the power to do all things, but the wisdom of Allah dictates that causes are connected to effects.

End quote from Risaalah fi’l-Qadaa’ wa’l-Qadar (p. 14-21).

This is how the Muslim understands the issue of belief in the divine will and decree in connection with the deeds that man is required to do, on which his happiness or wretchedness depend. The cause of attaining guidance and admittance to Paradise is righteous deeds. Allah, may He be exalted, says of the people of Paradise (interpretation of the meaning):

“And they will be called, ‘This is Paradise, which you have been made to inherit for what you used to do’”

[al-A‘raaf 7:43]

“Enter Paradise for what you used to do”

[an-Nahl 16:32].

The cause of misguidance and admittance to hell is disobeying Allah and turning away from obedience to Him. Allah, may He be exalted, says concerning the people of hell (interpretation of the meaning):

“Then it will be said to those who had wronged, ‘Taste the punishment of eternity; are you being recompensed except for what you used to earn?’”

[Yoonus 10:52]

“And taste the punishment of eternity for what you used to do”

[as-Sajdah 32:14].

Once the Muslim understands that, he will be able to take his first step on the right path, and not let a single moment go by without striving in the path of Allah, may He be glorified and exalted. At the same time, he is humble towards his Lord and understands that in His hand are the keys of the heavens and the earth, so he feels his need for Him constantly and always, and his need for His guidance and support.

We ask Allah, may He be exalted, to decree guidance for us and for you, and to enable us to do all that is good.

And Allah knows best.

i8SwC8p.png

#9 2019-10-01 22:18:31

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

tl;dr

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#10 2019-10-01 22:44:48

Snowester

Praise be to Allaah.
If a person forgets something in his recitation or makes a mistake in it whilst praying, if it is in al-Faatihah then he has to correct his recitation, because there is no prayer for the one who does not recite it (al-Faatihah). If he forgets something or makes a mistake in it that changes the meaning, his prayer is not valid until he corrects it.

If the mistake is not in al-Faatihah, then his prayer is valid, because recitation after al-Faatihah is Sunnah and is not obligatory.

The scholars of the Standing Committee for Issuing Fatwas stated:

If a person forgets the soorah after al-Faatihah, he does not have to do anything further, whether he is leading the prayer, praying behind an imam or praying on his own, and whether the prayer is obligatory or naafil. This is according to the more correct of the two scholarly opinions. End quote.

Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 7/146

If a person makes a mistake when reciting the soorah or he forgets anything of it, it is not prescribed for him to say istighfaar (ask for forgiveness); rather he should try to correct the mistake and remember what he forgot, but if he cannot do that then he may move on to the verse that comes after it, or he may leave this soorah and start reciting another, or he may bow. If he does any of these things, there is nothing wrong with that.

The scholars of the Standing Committee for Issuing Fatwas stated:

If the worshipper becomes confused when reciting a verse and he cannot remember it, there is no reason why he cannot recite the following verse, but it is prescribed for him not to recite in prayer anything but that which he has memorised well, so that he will not get confused a great deal. End quote.

Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 5/337

Shaykh Ibn Baaz (may Allah have mercy on him) was asked:

If the imam recites in prayer what he can of the Qur’aan, then he forgets the end of the verse, and none of the worshippers behind him knows it, so they cannot prompt him, should he say takbeer and bow, or should he recite another soorah?

He replied:

He has the choice: if he wishes he may end the recitation and say takbeer or if he wishes he may recite a verse or verses from another soorah, so long as that is not in al-Faatihah. In the case of al-Faatihah, it is essential to recite it in full, because reciting it is one of the pillars or essential parts of the prayer. End quote.

Majmoo‘ Fataawa Ibn Baaz, 12/129

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him) was asked:

If I am praying on my own and I make a mistake in the recitation of the verse, and I am not able to complete it and I am confusing it with another verse, what should I do when I am praying?

He replied: You can do one of two things: you can either move on to the verse that follows it, or you can bow, because the matter in this case is broad in scope. End quote.

Fataawa Noor ‘ala al-Darb by Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, 24/141

And Allah knows best.

#11 2019-10-02 01:18:05

bunglybongle

athiesem good athisem good

#12 2019-10-02 14:33:47

ASDruska

religious topics are bad and thus im locking this

yeah i believe in minimodism too bad this forum is very oppressive against our kind

cringe ^
based v

#13 2019-10-02 19:07:26

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

ASDruska wrote:

religious topics are bad and thus im locking this

yeah i believe in minimodism too bad this forum is very oppressive against our kind

Hello.
We have reconsidered the Staff decision on locking this topic.
Therefore, the topic will be unlocked now.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

~ Imam TaskManager ~

i8SwC8p.png

#14 2019-10-02 19:10:18

Snowester

May Allah protect you

#15 2019-10-03 03:53:04

bunglybongle

there is no god if there is a god why does he ignore me when i scream

Wooted by:

rat

#16 2019-10-03 04:00:11

Onjit
Website

abcdefg i am god

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#17 2019-10-03 07:30:46

peace

teacher: ok class can you see god?
class: no
teacher: can you feel god?
class no
teacher: then there is no god
*student raises hand*
teacher: yes?
student: sir, can you see brain?
teacher: no
studnet: sir, can you feel your brain?
teacher: no...
student: sir, then you don thave a brain :DDDDDDDDDD //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile >:D https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d2/011_devil

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#18 2019-10-03 08:53:20

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

peace wrote:

class no
*student raises hand*
student: sir, then you don thave a brain :DDDDDDDDDD //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile >:D https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d2/011_devil

Checkmate autists!

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by: (3)

#19 2019-10-03 09:08:57, last edited by Norwee (2019-10-03 09:09:17)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

TaskManager wrote:
peace wrote:

class no
*student raises hand*

Checkmate autists!

I used to be an atheist like you, but then Peace absolutely annihilated me with his posts of such truth and magnificence that jesus himself came crashing down my roof to baptize me me and branded me as "reborn".

#20 2019-10-03 10:54:06

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
peace wrote:

class no
*student raises hand*

Checkmate autists!

I used to be an atheist like you, but then Peace absolutely annihilated me with his posts of such truth and magnificence that jesus himself came crashing down my roof to baptize me me and branded me as "reborn".

Define "like you", sir.
Unlike you, I am reinforced by wisdom of Allah, may he be exalted.

i8SwC8p.png

#21 2019-10-04 17:30:29, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-10-04 20:40:50)

Snowester

CONTENT WARNING

#22 2019-10-04 17:56:56

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

*sigh*

#23 2019-10-04 19:54:21

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

I am glad that this topic has been blessed by Allah, may he be exalted, to be far more successful than topics discussing such unworthy issues as politics. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/f/f0/156_turban

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#24 2019-10-04 19:56:15

Snowester

TaskManager wrote:

I am glad that this topic has been blessed by Allah, may he be exalted, to be far more successful than topics discussing such unworthy issues as politics. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/f/f0/156_turban

What make this special is that political thingy doesn't always get locked down mainly by an individual.

#25 2019-10-04 20:35:12

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Not gonna lie, i thought that picture was actual pornography, you got me good there growler. hehe bless allah and curse uponhis enemies

Wooted by:
XxAtillaxX1570219305763636

Board footer