Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#526 2019-09-25 19:31:53

Luka504

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

Ele, would you like to share your thoughts too? I noticed you wooting a lot of posts but never actually saying anything.

Do you believe Kira should of shouldn't be lynched today? What's your opinion on Jawapa?

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by:

#527 2019-09-25 19:42:38

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

mrjawapa wrote:

My prediction, MartinDixon, is that the town gives kira the rope tonight, and the mafia catches another power role in N2. This could be what puts the nail in the coffin for Universe Alpha

Well jAWPa, you're certainly right that there's a degree of inevitability in Kira's lynch. But don't count the town Alphas as down and out just yet! We do love an underdog in universes on both sides of the rift.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#528 2019-09-25 19:43:00

Minimania
Moderation Team

Wait yeah, Elei we havent heard much from you. If you're town, you ought to give us your thoughts at the very least. Lurking is somewhat suspicious. It still is day 2, but we still need you

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#529 2019-09-25 20:41:55

peace

kira you seem to had a pla ton make me look liek the drifter and save me BUT what would you expect frome knowing everyone knows my universe to do when i suddenly releaze that thers only 2 ninstead of 4 VT's per universe and you claimed?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#530 2019-09-25 21:19:10

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

No body do anything drastic in the next hour or so

Discord: jawp#5123

#531 2019-09-25 21:21:36

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

MrJawapa wrote:

Ok~

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#532 2019-09-25 21:23:09

Luka504

Why

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#533 2019-09-25 21:33:21

peace

~1 day adn 5 hours left no idea what jawappa is talkign about now

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#534 2019-09-25 21:49:53

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

alrighty ill probably be able to post my opinion later on tonight

#535 2019-09-25 22:04:06

Minimania
Moderation Team

I hope this is good

21cZxBv.png

#536 2019-09-25 23:11:35

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mrjawapa wrote:

time is up, let's do something drastic
???

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#537 2019-09-25 23:24:07

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Hidden text

======
I read every post from the start of the game, and then it hit me like a load of bricks.

I was reading everything with the assumption that Kira was mafia, and I was looking for things to pin on him. Peace's counter claim floored me, because it didn't seem like a play peace would do on his own. I was sure peace was mafia, and was told to counter claim to get kira lynched. So for a short time I thought both of them could be mafia (on separate teams). When I went back to read, I found a post Kira made, in response to Kirby, saying, "And you're mafia". Then I realized Kira was trying to get Peace to claim drifter, in as subtle of a way as possible, to protect them both. Peace was oblivious to it, and it made Kira look really scummy, or like a town PR.

Kira is the Omega faction cop, and Kirby is a member of the mafia.

!vote kirby

I still stick with Norboy and 2B55 also being mafia. Not sure about ele anymore.

#538 2019-09-26 00:10:53

Kirby

mrjawapa wrote:

I found a post Kira made, in response to Kirby, saying, "And you're mafia". Then I realized Kira was trying to get Peace to claim drifter, in as subtle of a way as possible, to protect them both. Peace was oblivious to it, and it made Kira look really scummy, or like a town PR.

i don't understand this line of logic. "Protect them both" from what? Are you implying that kira, as a supposed town PR, investigated me, or investigated peace? i don't see how the way he handled this day would line up with either of those options

#539 2019-09-26 00:16:39

Kirby

or are you implying neither because i really don't get it

#540 2019-09-26 00:22:49

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Kirby wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

I found a post Kira made, in response to Kirby, saying, "And you're mafia". Then I realized Kira was trying to get Peace to claim drifter, in as subtle of a way as possible, to protect them both. Peace was oblivious to it, and it made Kira look really scummy, or like a town PR.

i don't understand this line of logic. "Protect them both" from what? Are you implying that kira, as a supposed town PR, investigated me, or investigated peace? i don't see how the way he handled this day would line up with either of those options

Kira, as the faction cop, investigated you, because Anatoly told him to. That's why he said "And you're mafia"

Peace counter claiming made Kira look like scum, and we were all going to lynch Kira. He tried to play it off as Peace making a false claim, and tried persuading Peace to claim drifter. It went over peace's head, and everything started to fall apart.

Kira claiming a town PR would get him killed tonight. He would be the #1 target for the mafia. Claiming alpha townie, would make the Alpha mafia attempt to kill him, and the kill would fail (because he's actually omega). If peace went along with Kira, and claimed drifter, the mafia likely would leave him alone, as there is a good risk of the kill missing.

#541 2019-09-26 00:36:34

Kirby

your argument is really just based on these two posts

Hidden text
Hidden text

post 1 does not feel like a strategic hint nearly as much as "I'm backed in a corner, I have no other option." If you were peace, would you have claimed drifter? if kira was omega cop what reason would he have to claim alpha vanilla town in the first place?

post 2 is just a dumb response to what i considered a pretty reasonable post. Once kira saw that he was almost pretty much guaranteed to get lynched he could've explained that he was omega cop and shared the results of his investigations... but he didn't. Waiting for you to propose the possibility doesn't really make me trust him any more

#542 2019-09-26 00:42:02

Minimania
Moderation Team

!unvote

That post has a pretty good lot of information in it. I'll post my response to it sometime after I get home later tonight (gotta leave for classes in less than 20 minutes and that's not enough time for me)

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#543 2019-09-26 00:43:06, last edited by Onjit (2019-09-26 00:47:05)

Onjit
Website

Current votes:

[5] Kira: Kirby, Peace, NorwegianboyEE, TaskManager, ZeldaXD
[1] Kirby: Mrjawapa

About 26 hours remain.

@Peace @Jawapa Friendly reminder to make sure that your votes are legible and using the [ h ] tags on a separate line.

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#544 2019-09-26 00:52:41

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Kirby wrote:

your argument is really just based on these two posts

No it's not. I outlined what's based on. The post by anatoly to investigate you; the interaction between you and kira, where he outed you as mafia; and the interaction between kira and peace.

Kirby wrote:

if kira was omega cop what reason would he have to claim alpha vanilla town in the first place?

I explained why he would claim alpha townie.

People started to turn against him, for starting the lynch against Andy. It was thought it was a counter-wagon to relieve pressure off shadow.

Kirby wrote:

is just a dumb response to what i considered a pretty reasonable post. Once kira saw that he was almost pretty much guaranteed to get lynched he could've explained that he was omega cop and shared the results of his investigations... but he didn't. Waiting for you to propose the possibility doesn't really make me trust him any more

Again, I already explained this. You're obviously trying to discredit me any way you can. He didn't claim a PR role, because he would be targeted by the mafia. He would absolutely die the next night. Claiming a different role prevented that.

The few hints/breadcrumbs would have been found when he was lynched. He's still going to die tonight, but now we've discovered a mafia member.

You had me fooled for a while, because you're always absent from the game. I even argued with ele about how your absence is not indicative of anything, because it's normal behavior.

#545 2019-09-26 00:54:28

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Onjit wrote:

@Peace @Jawapa Friendly reminder to make sure that your votes are legible and using the [ h ] tags on a separate line.

Friendly reminded that trying to hit the buttons on mobile is really hard. And you never said to using a header tag //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

"Please use the command !lynch <player> in BOLD on a SEPARATE LINE, so I can see them easily."

#546 2019-09-26 01:00:49

Onjit
Website

Uhhhhhhhh Actually I said so in these two posts (I can see why you missed it but please use [ h ] tags from now on)

[1]       [2]
<
\_______/

:.|:;

Wooted by: (3)

#547 2019-09-26 01:03:47

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

wow

I'm protesting the rest of this game

Wooted by: (2)

#548 2019-09-26 02:29:32

ShadowsEdge

Aight so I have some time to make a post. So here we go.

My stance on Kira is still pretty fluid. The CC against him has put him in a very tough spot, and most of his reasonings for why he chose to go about everything seem like weak reasonings. At first, I had the impression that he claimed Drifter. And no one talked about it so I backread to see if he did claim, and it turns out he didn't. He only said:

Kira wrote:

-All I'm going to say is that I am town, I might or might not be from Alpha universe, I might or might not be a PR, I might or might not be the Drifter, however I am not Mafia and your focus shouldn't be on me right now.

Firstly, he starts this out by saying that he is town, but then later says he "might or might not be the Drifter." That specifically is where I think I got the idea of him being the Drifter. My thought process at the time was that if Kira is the Drifter, whom has no aliegiance with the Town, only to survive until the end of the game, they would have no reason to protect Peace. Especially on the fact that they admitted that they went blindly into assuming that Peace was VT. Albeit, they were right, and their claim to knowing that Peace was VT is weak. They would have a guess of knowing that Peace was VT, but instead, the way that Kira presented the idea, Kira was certain about Peace being VT at the time.

I'd also like to point out this post:

Kira wrote:

Universe/Faction cop will not vote for me after finding out my true role. That's all I'm going to say

Kira, if they aren't the Drifter, and aren't lying about their universe claim, would only be applicable to two roles: Mason and Mafia. I deter from Universe and Faction Cop because Faction Cop in Alpha is dead, and he is asking a Universe cop to investigate him to find out his "true role," in whatever sense that means.

Jawapa's claims do have some value to them. I did propose the idea of either Kira or Peace being a PR before, but it doesn't seem like Kira is using that to say they're a Faction Cop. Their statement is for a Universe/Faction Cop to investigate them, which will then reveal their "true role," as I stated in the message before this. It's possible they could be doing this to make it seem like they aren't the Faction Cop, but they used that statement as a matter of fact, someone seeming like asking for a Faction Cop to investigate them to figure out their role. Hence, why I don't believe in the claim that Kira could be Omega Faction Cop. I'm willing to accept the idea, if more evidence shows to prove that, but at this point in time, it doesn't make sense for them to be the Faction Cop.

On top of what I had said before, if they were to investigate Kirby, and claim them as Mafia, why would they go about it in such a subtle way? If they were the Faction Cop, they could say with definite proof that Kirby is Mafia, thus allowing the Town to lynch them. But instead their only claim is one phrase in one specific post that said "And you're mafia."

And the point being that they didn't want to be killed could have simply been avoided. Instead of claiming as Faction Cop, they could have pushed for a lynch against Kirby, but they instead pushed for lynches against inactive people, rather than the person they "knew" to be Mafia. Their actions don't line up with the information presented, which is why I don't believe that Kira is the Faction Cop.

Personally, I'm more inclined to believe that Kira is the Drifter. They say with such certainty that if a Faction Cop or Universe Cop investigates them, they would know his "true role." It's possible he could be Mafia as well, and trying to deter us into believing he is the Drifter, or town by claiming such. But a Faction Cop investigating the Drifter would yield a neutral result, thus revealing them easily as the Drifter. Universe Cop is more of a stretch, but I suppose it could be seen if they were seen switching between universes by the Universe Cop. Although, that would require two investigations, which is why it's more of a stretch.

It's also very possible that they're Mafia. As I said before, it could be a tactic to trick us into believing a certain thing. I would definitely not put it past Kira, as they were able to get people to believe they were Alpha VT when they claimed VT, and acted like they didn't know that the role cards were in the OP.

Anyway, that's all the input I have for now. I'm not inclined to believe that Kira is the other Faction Cop, since their actions simply dont line up with that idea. It's possible they could be another type of PR, but the only PR I can reasonably imagine them being is the Mason. Which is why I'm more inclined to believe they're the Drifter, rather than a town.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#549 2019-09-26 03:07:08

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

ShadowsEdge wrote:

At first, I had the impression that he claimed Drifter.

I wondered the same thing, for a few reasons. Until I reread the last few pages. Then, it didn't make sense for kira to be the drifter.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

whom has no aliegiance with the Town, only to survive until the end of the game, they would have no reason to protect Peace.

Which is a big reason why being the drifter doesn't make sense.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Kira, if they aren't the Drifter, and aren't lying about their universe claim, would only be applicable to two roles: Mason and Mafia.

As I mentioned earlier: it's very likely he claimed alpha to throw the mafia off. If he claims he's in universe alpha, the alpha mafia will try to kill him, and it will fail.

It doesn't make sense for the drifter to make this big of a scene, and go through all these troubles. Trying to kill the drifter is a wasted effort by both mafias. It's not a kill worth pursuing.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

he is asking a Universe cop to investigate him to find out his "true role," in whatever sense that means.

That doesn't mean he isn't a faction cop. That's exactly something a PR would say.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

but it doesn't seem like Kira is using that to say they're a Faction Cop.

He wouldn't, because that's suicide.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I'm willing to accept the idea, if more evidence shows to prove that, but at this point in time, it doesn't make sense for them to be the Faction Cop.

It makes far more sense for him to be the faction cop than it does to be the drifter.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

On top of what I had said before, if they were to investigate Kirby, and claim them as Mafia, why would they go about it in such a subtle way? If they were the Faction Cop, they could say with definite proof that Kirby is Mafia, thus allowing the Town to lynch them. But instead their only claim is one phrase in one specific post that said "And you're mafia."

Because they can collect more information before getting killed. Coming to the table with multiple names is far better than mentioning one mafia, and immediately dying.
If the town followed through with lynching him, they would skim his posts for breadcrumbs. Finding the post "And you're mafia" would have been a super helpful post.

Come on, you've played this enough. You know that.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

as they were able to get people to believe they were Alpha VT when they claimed VT

No he didn't?
People rejected his role claim immediately. He's racked up several votes from people that didn't believe it. I have no idea what kind of **** you're trying to pedal in this post.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

but they instead pushed for lynches against inactive people, rather than the person they "knew" to be Mafia.

Yes... he pushed for an inactive on D1. The first day. Before anyone has had the chance to use their nightly abilities. So he wouldn't have known kirby was mafia at that time.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

since their actions simply dont line up with that idea.

They absolutely do. More so than being the drifter.

Your post has convinced me that you are kirby's mafia partner. You know this game well enough to make some of your responses inexcusable. A few of them are very flawed, and look like you're grasping for straws.

You are obviously trying to discredit the idea to protect Kirby.

Mafia:
Kirby & Shadow
Norboy & 2B55

#550 2019-09-26 03:49:01

ShadowsEdge

mrjawapa wrote:

As I mentioned earlier: it's very likely he claimed alpha to throw the mafia off. If he claims he's in universe alpha, the alpha mafia will try to kill him, and it will fail.

It doesn't make sense for the drifter to make this big of a scene, and go through all these troubles. Trying to kill the drifter is a wasted effort by both mafias. It's not a kill worth pursuing.

That's true, but that was going with the assumption that Kira isn't lying about their claim to their universe. We have no knowledge of knowing if Kira was truly lying about their stance.

mrjawapa wrote:

That doesn't mean he isn't a faction cop. That's exactly something a PR would say.

How would a Faction Cop investigating him reveal his true role? If he was truly the Faction Cop, he would have no need to ask the Faction Cop to investigate him. If the Universe Cop were to investigate him, how would that reveal his true role, if he were Faction Cop? It would reveal that he's not Alpha, but in that sense he would be suspected of being Omega Mafia, rather than Alpha mafia.

He said that with such certainty that if he were investigated by a Faction or Universe Cop, his "true role" would be revealed. In what sense does that point you to continuing to believe he is the Faction Cop?

mrjawapa wrote:

He wouldn't, because that's suicide.

Of course, but the idea is that his actions don't line up with your assumption that he is the Faction Cop. His actions specifically in Day 2 don't seem like he knows definitively that Kirby is Mafia. He wouldn't have had to reveal as the Faction Cop either, he could have simply tried to draw suspicion onto Kirby, by accusing them for inactivity, accusing them for something they found suspicious and building the suspicion against them. But Kira only said "And you're Mafia" and that was the end of it. They never pushed for a lynch against Kirby, despite claiming them to be Mafia. It makes it seem as though Kira said that specifically as a joke, or a way to discredit the claim Kirby was making.

mrjawapa wrote:

Because they can collect more information before getting killed. Coming to the table with multiple names is far better than mentioning one mafia, and immediately dying.
If the town followed through with lynching him, they would skim his posts for breadcrumbs. Finding the post "And you're mafia" would have been a super helpful post.

Come on, you've played this enough. You know that.

I went over that idea in the paragraph directly following the one you just refuted. You make it seem as though you aren't really reading my post, and are instead finding the parts of it that incriminate me, that way you can turn it against me.

mrjawapa wrote:

No he didn't?
People rejected his role claim immediately. He's racked up several votes from people that didn't believe it. I have no idea what kind of **** you're trying to pedal in this post.

I'll just leave this part to these quotes:

Luka504 wrote:

Though, claiming your universe does convince me that you are being honest here.

TaskManager wrote:

its
not
rolecards
are
in
the
op

^ Using this post specifically to indicate the next posts.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

That’s some douchey meta-play you’re doing there Kira. Besides, we can read all of the role pm text in Onjit’s first post, so citing role text doesn’t prove anything.

Luka504 wrote:

I can't tell if what you've just done is evidence that he's a townie or proof that he should taste the rope.

TaskManager wrote:

Kirby what do you think about Kira's accidental or maybe deliberate townclear?

They were suspicious of the vote, but they had no reason to believe that Kira wasn't VT, because Kira made it believeable that they didn't realize the cards are in the OP. He didn't immediately "votes from people that didn't believe it," in fact, the wagon on Kira only started shortly after Peace CC'd him. The only person who I recalled that lynched Kira after his claim, and before Peace's CC was Kirby. So it's you who's twisting the ideas.

mrjawapa wrote:

Yes... he pushed for an inactive on D1. The first day. Before anyone has had the chance to use their nightly abilities. So he wouldn't have known kirby was mafia at that time.

They've voted for both Ele and 2B55.. today, while providing no explanation during either post. The only reason I gathered was that before lynching Ele, they claimed that the inactives needed to speak more, which is why I assume they started lynching inactives. And again, this is talking about today. You claim that he knows Kirby is mafia, but, yet again, in THIS current day, he chooses to lynch inactive people rather than the person who he supposedly knows to be mafia.

mrjawapa wrote:

They absolutely do. More so than being the drifter.

I explained my reasons for why in my original post, so I shouldn't need to go over this point again.

mrjawapa wrote:

Your post has convinced me that you are kirby's mafia partner. You know this game well enough to make some of your responses inexcusable. A few of them are very flawed, and look like you're grasping for straws.

The same thing can be said about you. You decided to change the lynch from Kira, out of the blue, onto Kirby. You see how this directly contrasts what you're saying right? Furthermore, I never said anything about your lynch on Kirby. I have no clue about Kirby's alignment. I simply showed my reasonings for why I believed that Kira wasn't the Faction Cop, and you turn it into a reason for me defending Kirby.

mrjawapa wrote:

You are obviously trying to discredit the idea to protect Kirby.

In no way was I trying to "discredit the idea." I stated multiple times throughout the post that it's possible that Kira could be the Omega Faction Cop, I said that I was saying my reasons for why I personally believe that Kira isn't the Faction Cop. And from that, you, again, turned it into a way to discredit me, ignoring points that I've made, and continue to take on the idea that because my ideas are different than yours, then I must be the Mafia trying to get you to believe something different.

Along that, your counterpoints to my claims have little substance, they're simple phrases, not really explaining a whole lot of why you counter my belief. You say I'm "Clutching at straws" as a way to disprove my ideas, when I've provided my reasonings for believing it all.

I'm starting to get more suspicion on Jawapa, however, I don't want to change the lynch to another person, since knowing Kira's flip could also be used to determine more of a stance on Jawapa.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer