Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#401 2019-09-24 19:52:01

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I'm not you, so why do you equate your own behavior like it suggests anything conclusive about me?

Unless you're going to argue that you lack intelligence, this argument holds no grounds. It's very obviously not a strategy exclusive to me and I have no doubts that you are also capable of it.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

There's also something i need to know, what was the deal with your willingness to cooperate with Kira on day 1? I was absolutely sure you two were masons, yet now you are distancing yourself from him. Aren't you usually much more independently minded? Or do you always trust Kira's intentions? Are you going to follow his wagon on Eleizibeth too?

If I had a point for every time I have to tell someone something that I've already explained in mafia games then I'd have won mafia 25:

mutantdevle wrote:

my motivations for voting for Andy were 100% to redirect the wagon away from Shadow.

mutantdevle wrote:

Andy's town flip could be a crucial factor in any cases that later develops against Kira

mutantdevle wrote:

That's the reason why I've decided to follow Kira on Andy rather than suggest my own candidate for the lynch. And trust me, I do have someone in mind that I would have been voting for right now had it not been for Kira's vote.

mutantdevle wrote:

Someone who, upon rereading their posts during the night and comparing them to their previous games, I know think is town. Also, on a totally unrelated note: @2B55, what are your reads?

Obviously those posts aren't in chronological order since a lot of the explanation came after the lynch, but I've definitely given enough information to fully explain my position on Andy to the point that your question is redundant.

And no, I won't be voting for Ele. Despite her lack of posts the few posts she does have include decent contributions. The same can be said for Zelda. Besides, I think I have enough genuine suspicions to push a decent wagon today rather than just settling on any lurkers.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#402 2019-09-24 19:55:05

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

TaskManager wrote:

would scum kira go as far as to fake him not realizing the cards are in the OP and try to metaplay

He's capable of it so, personally, it doesn't tell me anything about his alignment.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#403 2019-09-24 19:57:13

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Kirby wrote:

suspecting me for inactivity is fair,

I mean, it's not. You're literally always inactive.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#404 2019-09-24 19:58:25

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

TaskManager wrote:
Kira wrote:

2B55B5G TNG: Has the same playstyle as when he was Mafia, I would watch out for him.

I got this impression from 2B's posts too

Can either one or preferably both of you expand on this please?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#405 2019-09-24 20:03:01

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mutantdevle wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Kira wrote:

2B55B5G TNG: Has the same playstyle as when he was Mafia, I would watch out for him.

I got this impression from 2B's posts too

Can either one or preferably both of you expand on this please?

It's mostly a general impression from looking at his posts
He's playing rather confidently, like he did in french revo
In games where he's a townie, he's very careful and.. scared? And following the opinions on others
I haven't read through all of his posts closely, so that might be inaccurate, but the general impression is such

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#406 2019-09-24 21:22:01

Minimania
Moderation Team

I'm a little suspicious that Jawapa voted for Peace yesterday and didn't unvote for him before he went offline. Doing things like that gives the Mafia information, doesn't it?

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

rat

#407 2019-09-24 21:28:40

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

TaskManager wrote:

It's mostly a general impression from looking at his posts
He's playing rather confidently, like he did in french revo
In games where he's a townie, he's very careful and.. scared? And following the opinions on others
I haven't read through all of his posts closely, so that might be inaccurate, but the general impression is such

The reason 2B ended up on my mafia suspect list in the French Revolution game was the contrast in his playstyle compared to PurgatorEE. I subscribe Task's words.

Regarding everyone else, reading in this game is extremely complicated because the two mafia teams don't know eachother, so it's not as easy because a mafia team could unknowingly be going after mafia members of the other team and that kind of messes things up.

So, considering everything, we have this for universe Alpha:

Mafia Universe Cop Alpha
Mafia Backup Alpha
Town Universe Cop Alpha
Town Faction Cop Alpha - Anatoly
Town Mason Alpha
Town Vanilla Alpha - Kira(?)
Town Vanilla Alpha - Andymaker

There are 2 vanilla townies per universe, and one of them we're certain was Andymaker, and now Kira has roleclaimed it. There have no been counterclaims to it (there are no more Vanilla Alpha vanilla townies), so I have no reason to doubt about Kira's claim unless there's any counterclaims to it, and if you're reading this and you're the real remaining Town Vanilla Alpha, I think you should claim because then we'll know Kira is bluffing (wait for people to answer to my post though, I may be overlooking reasons for why the real remaining town vanilla alpha, if it's not Kira, should not claim). I think many of you have overlooked this, and I'm suspicious of Kirby for that reason.

PS: I also started university again yesterday (which is why I have not been posting as much albeit I have been reading)

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

rat

#408 2019-09-24 22:47:30

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Kira wrote:

mrjawapa: Playing pretty aggressively this time. Drifter vibes?

lol what?

Luka504 wrote:

Ugh, I don't get it, why even join a game if you're not going to... You know... Play the game?

being silent/lurking is a fair game tactic. Sometimes being quiet is beneficial.

Luka504 wrote:

you three seriously need to actually participate.

Pressure them for the information you want.

Crybaby wrote:

I'm a little suspicious that Jawapa voted for Peace yesterday and didn't unvote for him before he went offline. Doing things like that gives the Mafia information, doesn't it?

Don't read too far into it. I would have unvoted, but I was sorta busy with other things, and I didn't really understand how this worked. I got it now... but... kinda late. Sorry for that.

Discord: jawp#5123

#409 2019-09-25 00:13:19

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Welcome back to Mafia 31: When Two Universes Collide

I'm masterjawapa, the lead announcer for this contest. As always, MutantTurtleDevon joins me as the professional game analyzer.

The town stumbled a bit heading into D2: sending one of their own to the guillotine, and losing another to the mafia, and having the alignment of several players discovered.

I gotta ask, Devon, do you think the town is still in a position to gain a win? Or did killing one of their teammates, and giving a list of people to kill next, cripple their chances?

#410 2019-09-25 00:28:27

Kira

!vote 2B TNG

#411 2019-09-25 00:45:38

Onjit
Website

Current votes:

[1] Eleizibeth: Mrjawapa
[1] Kira: Kirby
[1] 2B55B5G TNG: Kira

About 50 hours remain.

:.|:;

#412 2019-09-25 00:55:18

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

mrjawapa wrote:
eleizibeth wrote:

why aren't you questioning any of the other inactive players that norboy listed? (zelda, crybaby, and kirby

RNG

wow, are you being serious?

!vote jawapa

#413 2019-09-25 01:05:57

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

eleizibeth wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
eleizibeth wrote:

why aren't you questioning any of the other inactive players that norboy listed? (zelda, crybaby, and kirby

RNG

wow, are you being serious?

!vote jawapa

Sort of.

I didn't pick kirby because kirby sucks at mafia, and does this every game. I didn't pick zelda because he was really quiet the last game, so it's normal behavior. That leaves you and crybaby. I just picked one. I want you all to do more, but I can't cast 4 votes.

#414 2019-09-25 01:20:11

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

mrjawapa wrote:

Sort of.

I didn't pick kirby because kirby sucks at mafia, and does this every game. I didn't pick zelda because he was really quiet the last game, so it's normal behavior. That leaves you and crybaby. I just picked one. I want you all to do more, but I can't cast 4 votes.

listen man, i'm sincerely trying to help all that i can. the reason i wasn't as active as i'd like to be was because i was busy and i didn't have anything to say. and if kirby does this every game, why aren't you voting for him instead? zelda, crybaby, and i are all trying to contribute to the discussion, but kirby isn't, and yet you vote for me? i don't understand. you're cutting kirby some serious slack, why?

#415 2019-09-25 02:07:45

Onjit
Website

Current votes:

[1] Mrjawapa: Eleizibeth

About 49 hours remain.

#416 2019-09-25 02:35:14

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

eleizibeth wrote:

kirby does this every game, why aren't you voting for him instead? zelda, crybaby, and i are all trying to contribute to the discussion, but kirby isn't, and yet you vote for me? i don't understand. you're cutting kirby some serious slack, why?

because kirby's silence isn't indicative of anything

#417 2019-09-25 02:38:54

Minimania
Moderation Team

Shadow's current silence is also indicative of something.

Got something you want to say Rene?

21cZxBv.png

#418 2019-09-25 02:39:39

Minimania
Moderation Team

Mysterious how he disappears as soon as the heat around him is gone

21cZxBv.png

#419 2019-09-25 05:08:39

ShadowsEdge

Crybaby wrote:

Mysterious how he disappears as soon as the heat around him is gone

I was gone because I have band practice. I mentioned that last game too. Every tuesday I have band practice after school so I don't get home 'til around this time. But I understand where the sentiment is coming from.

As well as for input. I still am suspicious of Norwegian, Luka, Mutant, and Kira (Similarly to 2B55), but I've explained reasons for why I suspect them before. Albeit, all of them I only see as a slight suspicion. Luka in general is pretty neutral for me, though. In general, he seems very town, because he does seem like he's been trying to solve the game, as Norwegian had said before. But one thing I noticed is that Luka is also taking a drastically different approach to this game. He's told me before that he's naturally aggressive while playing Mafia, hence why last game, he was very aggressive in lynching Slab. Although, just a slight suspicion on that end. I see this mainly because instead of Luka taking charge on the lynch against me, they let Norwegian take charge, and only sort of backed up on the lynch. Could be wrong though.

2B55 seems off, in the same way that others have mentioned. And it's not because of 2B55's change from this game to another game. It's that in this game specifically he's kind of just hopping on other's ideas. What I've noticed is that he seems to mainly take the sentiments that others are sharing at the time (E.g. Lynch on Me, retraction of lynch on me, change of heart to Kira and mutant). And kind of in itself, it's not that bad of a thing, 2B55 doesn't really explain his reasonings. He provides an explanation, sure, but it's usually explanations that other's have previously provided. This could just be, of course, due to a lack of reading the thread, but I wouldn't lose the suspicion, nonetheless.

As for Kira's assessment. Kira has been sort of sporadic through lynching. I'm pretty sure it's a tactic to put pressure on the people, but they've lynched two separate people today. But as for their claim, due to a lack of a counterclaim, I'm more inclined to believe in Kira's claim.

Although, I wanna bring up this:

Kira wrote:

Suspicious people to me are:

Crybaby
Kirby
Eleizibeth
ZeldaXD

Can we get a list from everyone and see if anything matches?

Their suspicious reads are of people who have been inactive. All of the people they put as suspicious are inactive people. I don't think anyone has pointed that out. So I want to know from Kira, why did you specifically put inactive people, rather than any active players (That gave slight-scum reads or anything). I could be wrong, and Kira just has no strong reads on any active players, but with the input from various people who have been active, I find it hard to believe that Kira's suspicions are still all on people who are inactive.

On a separate, related note:

ZeldaXD wrote:

There are 2 vanilla townies per universe, and one of them we're certain was Andymaker, and now Kira has roleclaimed it. There have no been counterclaims to it (there are no more Vanilla Alpha vanilla townies), so I have no reason to doubt about Kira's claim unless there's any counterclaims to it, and if you're reading this and you're the real remaining Town Vanilla Alpha, I think you should claim because then we'll know Kira is bluffing (wait for people to answer to my post though, I may be overlooking reasons for why the real remaining town vanilla alpha, if it's not Kira, should not claim). I think many of you have overlooked this, and I'm suspicious of Kirby for that reason.

Personally I think asking for the real Alpha Townie (If applicable) to claim is a bad move. If the Alpha Townie claims, it gives the mafia another guaranteed target. Sure, it will reveal Kira as mafia (If there is a CC), but I think it's a bad idea in general. Besides, we'll find out eventually if Kira is Mafia, likely the Mafia will target Kira in order to guarantee a kill (If no other guarantee is available).

Knowing that, however, be wary of the mafia possibly trying to frame Kira, because if they are town, and the mafia being given multiple targets for whom to kill tonight, they could choose not to kill Kira in order to frame them. But assuming there's no Alpha claims, eventually it will come down to Kira (If they aren't mafia).

mrjawapa wrote:

Would be happy to most more. Hard to interject when like 4 people are constantly going back and forth. Conversation shifts a lot by the time I have a chance to respond.

!vote ele

This is based on meta. I have a feeling hes a power role of some sort, and is being quiet to avoid being killed.

I don't understand how any of this make sense. Jawapa thinks they're a PR, and they choose to lynch them for what? I would understand if they think that Ele is Mafia, and decided to lynch Ele, but they said specifically that it's because they believe that they're a PR trying to avoid being killed. Later he says he votes Ele specifically because of RNG, so I'm kind of just confused on Jawapa's points.

Anyway, I think that's really all I have to say. Again, sorry for being inactive, had practice today, and my phone died while I was at school so I couldn't post anything.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#420 2019-09-25 05:16:57

ShadowsEdge

Oh wait I realized that I skipped over Kira's explanation of their reads:

Kira wrote:

Alright so, let's go over the current players:

NorwegianboyEE: Town lean
TaskManager: Town lean
mutantdevle: Town, followed my lynch. If Mutant was mafia he'd most likely play it more passively and NOT follow my lynch knowing that AndyMakeer was town (If he was scum he'd know that AndyMakeer is town, therefore he wouldn't make himself look suspicious).
Luka504: Town lean
mrjawapa: Playing pretty aggressively this time. Drifter vibes?
ZeldaXD: No comment, Inactive.
Crybaby: I was getting bad vibes from Crybaby but his recent posts makes me believe that he is town.
Kirby: Inactive, followed the Andy vote with "I'd rather not have a tie excuse".
peace: Is obvious when he is Mafia, I believe Peace is town.
ShadowsEdge: Had a rough start, Scum lean, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt
eleizibeth: Did post her opinions on the situation but did not convince me. Scum lean

Although, it's weird that Crybaby was put as suspicious in the original post before this, and then changed to a town lean because of "recent posts," but with no posts by Crybaby between that post and this post. As well as changing their suspicions over to 2B55 as well as myself, neither of which showed up on their original suspicion list (Neither of us talked during the inbetween, so I'm unsure if they went back and reanalyzed, or just changed their suspicions for some odd reason). No explanation for Norwegian and Luka as well. Anyway, I'm gonna change my question for Kira (Because I forgot about this post for some reason when I was making the post before this), can you explain what made you change your mind on Crybaby, specifically? As well as what changed between the original post and this post that changed your suspicion reads over to 2B55 and I? Furthermore, it would be helpful if you could explain a reason for why you see Norwegian and Luka as a town read, other than just saying "Town read."

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Wooted by: (2)

#421 2019-09-25 08:37:39

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I don’t see what people say about 2B55B5G TNG to hold much fruit, he seems relatively townie to me. He could be posting a bit more on Day 2 maybe, but not much else to criticize him for. I say we do the right thing and lynch Shadow. I have a feeling Andee was a counter-wagon possibly instigated by one of his scum teammates to ease the heat off of him. As a whole, Mutant’s and Kira’s hard push for Andee at the end of D1 just rubs me the wrong way when looking back on it. If Shadow is scum it would explain a lot.

!Vote ShadowsEdge

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#422 2019-09-25 09:27:09

Onjit
Website

Current votes:

[1] Mrjawapa: Eleizibeth
[1] ShadowsEdge: NorwegianboyEE

About 41.5 hours remain.

#423 2019-09-25 10:11:57

Kira

ShadowsEdge wrote:

As for Kira's assessment. Kira has been sort of sporadic through lynching. I'm pretty sure it's a tactic to put pressure on the people, but they've lynched two separate people today. But as for their claim, due to a lack of a counterclaim, I'm more inclined to believe in Kira's claim.

Although, I wanna bring up this:

Kira wrote:

Suspicious people to me are:

Crybaby
Kirby
Eleizibeth
ZeldaXD

Can we get a list from everyone and see if anything matches?

Their suspicious reads are of people who have been inactive. All of the people they put as suspicious are inactive people. I don't think anyone has pointed that out. So I want to know from Kira, why did you specifically put inactive people, rather than any active players (That gave slight-scum reads or anything). I could be wrong, and Kira just has no strong reads on any active players, but with the input from various people who have been active, I find it hard to believe that Kira's suspicions are still all on people who are inactive.

On a separate, related note:

ZeldaXD wrote:

Personally I think asking for the real Alpha Townie (If applicable) to claim is a bad move. If the Alpha Townie claims, it gives the mafia another guaranteed target. Sure, it will reveal Kira as mafia (If there is a CC), but I think it's a bad idea in general. Besides, we'll find out eventually if Kira is Mafia, likely the Mafia will target Kira in order to guarantee a kill (If no other guarantee is available).

Knowing that, however, be wary of the mafia possibly trying to frame Kira, because if they are town, and the mafia being given multiple targets for whom to kill tonight, they could choose not to kill Kira in order to frame them. But assuming there's no Alpha claims, eventually it will come down to Kira (If they aren't mafia).

I wanted to pressure the inactives. Some have spoken, some didn't really provide any useful content and really helped me see clearer.

#424 2019-09-25 11:22:22

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

I have suspicions on Jawapa

mrjawapa wrote:

!vote peace

Unless something ground breaking comes up, I'm in favor of getting rid of peace.

mrjawapa wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Jawapa while you're here, mind sharing your thoughts on the lynch candidates, who we should vote for and why?

Not convinced shadow is mafia. His initial reaction was kind of dramatic, but that's not enough for me to want to lynch them. On the other hand, they haven't done anything to make me believe they're town either. If we lynch them, and they're town, we need to look closely at those that pushed this wagon.

I'd go along with lynching inactives, I guess. There not much else to go by. I'd vote for either ele or andy. Kirby is always like this. He shouldn't even be allowed to sign up anymore.

I want peace lynched because he annoys the **** out of me.

In earlier posts, Jawapa said he wants to get rid of peace, even if he said he will go along with lynching inactives. Peace is obvious to read, and I think most of us agree Peace is town. The mafia’s goal is to kill all town from their universe, so lynching a bad town player isn’t worth it, because mafia won’t kill them in priority, and maybe they can actually survive till the end of the game just because of them being a ‘bad player’. I believe at that time, the town would already be able to find out the mafia.

mrjawapa wrote:

!vote ele

This is based on meta. I have a feeling hes a power role of some sort, and is being quiet to avoid being killed.

mrjawapa wrote:
eleizibeth wrote:

RNG

Did you simply find a random reason to justify your RNG vote?

mrjawapa wrote:

If one of the universe cops knows what universe Kira is from, and knows hes lying, they should speak up.

Are you trying to fish the universe cop to reveal?
—————
Btw I don’t think my playstyle now is similar to me when I was mafia. I may seem a bit more confident, but, I still don’t really have a clue. So what I can only do is to analyze based on small things and try to find the mafia.

Also I’m not voting Jawapa yet.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#425 2019-09-25 12:45:12

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

In earlier posts, Jawapa said he wants to get rid of peace, even if he said he will go along with lynching inactives. Peace is obvious to read, and I think most of us agree Peace is town. The mafia’s goal is to kill all town from their universe, so lynching a bad town player isn’t worth it, because mafia won’t kill them in priority, and maybe they can actually survive till the end of the game just because of them being a ‘bad player’. I believe at that time, the town would already be able to find out the mafia.

Not because hes a bad player, he is, but he annoys the **** out of me.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Did you simply find a random reason to justify your RNG vote?

I dont know what you're asking.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Are you trying to fish the universe cop to reveal?

Looking for something that would confirm my suspicions on kira.

Onjit1631616771791313

Board footer