Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-09-21 10:37:26

peace

Re: Mafia 31 [Mafia Win]

crybaby i think you cant lynch people fomr other universes so at the end of the day your lynch on them will be thrown away whihc bascially means you shoudl know other univrses btu i have no idea how tf you will know it unless universe cop reveals

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#52 2019-09-21 10:39:06

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

peace wrote:

crybaby i think you cant lynch people fomr other universes so at the end of the day your lynch on them will be thrown away whihc bascially means you shoudl know other univrses btu i have no idea how tf you will know it unless universe cop reveals

Peace can you read posts

Everyone can lynch everyone.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#53 2019-09-21 10:39:27

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Can we just remove peace ffs

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#54 2019-09-21 10:42:13

peace

hmm i cant find anymore where i read it o rhear dit forget my last posts about that

peace.png

#55 2019-09-21 10:43:53

peace

Onjit wrote:

1. NorwegianboyEE
2. 2B55B5G TNG
3. TaskManager*
4. Anatoly
5. mutantdevle*
6. Luka504
7. mrjawapa*
8. ZeldaXD*
9. Crybaby
10. Kirby*
11. peace
12. Kira*
13. ShadowsEdge
14. Andymakeer*
15. eleizibeth*

* these people havent posted yet it doesnt really mena naythign right now but lest wait to see what they have to say

peace.png

#56 2019-09-21 10:45:02

ShadowsEdge

Crybaby wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

I'm pretty sure you're referring to the Universe townies here. The different Universe plays a giant role in the gameplay, and is pretty much one of the greatest factors for us.

If Mafia try to kill someone that isn't in their universe, they'd essentially lose a kill for that night, and we'd lose one less person in doing so.

I dont know if you're trying to play me for a fool but I'm pretty sure there's nothing for any town member to gain from knowing someone else's universe, unless Town cops can only frisk people in their universe too, in which case this game would be horribly unbalanced. Though, presuming that isnt the case, and it probably isn't, then this is pretty much a useless role

I don't really understand what you mean. Yeah, there's not much town can gain from knowing someones Universe, but it's essential that we keep it unknown to the Mafia, since it can possibly prevent a kill in the future. Since Mafia from one universe can't kill people from the other universe. Thus making way for a possible miskill.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Wooted by:

rat

#57 2019-09-21 10:53:44

Minimania
Moderation Team

...okay, so what you're essentially saying is, nobody should give away their universe... okay so how does this have anything to do with that role in particular, again?

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#58 2019-09-21 10:54:53

ShadowsEdge

I think I might have misunderstood your question. What role are you talking about? I thought you were talking about Universe A/O townies being useless because the only factor to it is the Universe and such. But I might have just misunderstood what you were asking about completely.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#59 2019-09-21 11:44:23

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

wow this escalaed quickly

!lynch Anatoly
lets go
i say we go for him instead of peace if we're doing a policy lynch cause peace is easy to read

Luka504 wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

I know I'm not mafia so I'm just trying to help genuinely now.

You know you aren't a mafia?
Huh.
That's rather strange. Why not just say "I'm not mafia"?

luka attacks wording to pull scum tells out of his ****
thats petty, slight scum lean here

norboy pressuring shadow seemed really weak and unreasonable to me, however it still yielded a result
even though it seems like it, i wouldn't say norboy and luka are teammates, since that would be too risky to do first day into the game
however judging by luka's day 1 play in french revolution i'd say it is within his possibilities to push aggressively on day 1 as a mafia player

at the same time i find it really odd how shadow instantly took a "yeah lynch me im dead now" attitude

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#60 2019-09-21 12:10:13

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Taskmanager wrote:

i say we go for him instead of peace if we're doing a policy lynch cause peace is easy to read

Isn't Anatoly also relatively easy to read?

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#61 2019-09-21 12:16:31

peace

i think we shouldnt randomly do policly lynches what do you gain wiht it? we should look at hwta happened wiht shadow luka an dnorboy maby there not on the same team bu maby if theyr eboth mafia one is mafia A other is mafia O

alos mafia cant randomly kill right now so mafia has to do some readings aswell here in order to not WASTE an kill COMPLETELY so that is in the benefit of the towns

peace.png

#62 2019-09-21 12:17:25

peace

to add we shoudl check behavoir of drifter does he chnage playstayle depending on chnaging universe? or what does hhe do in his playstyle?

peace.png

#63 2019-09-21 12:38:49

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Taskmanager wrote:

Isn't Anatoly also relatively easy to read?

iirc he always came off as scummy whether he was town or mafia
in peace's case he acts dumb and confused when hes town but its very obvious when hes mafia (look at railmat's game)
also anatoly produces larger rage posts https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

peace wrote:

i think we shouldnt randomly do policly lynches

obviously you would think that because youre one of the main targets

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#64 2019-09-21 13:01:54

Kira

How about we set up some simple rules?

Disagreeing with the rules or failing to respect them will inevitably make you a high suspect.

1. Do not push for a tie at the last second

2. Do not role-claim unless you are cornered

3. Do not join bandwagons blindlessly without posting a strong argument against the lynched player

I think this will make things easier, and if all the town respects those rules, it will definitely help in the future.

Wooted by:

#65 2019-09-21 13:11:41

Kira

My reads so far:

Norwegianboy: Too aggressive to be Mafia

Luka: Sherlock Holmes stance, so far Town-leaning

Shadowsedge: Weird behavior, Especially in this post:

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Like I said, I already know I'm gonna be lynched, since you and Norwegian won't listen to reason. I told you my syntax of that statement holds no value, it's just a way that I thought of it when I said it.

They were just pressuring you? You don't really make any sense so far.

2B TNG: No comment

Crybaby: Tries to gain early Townie points, just like he did in the past 2 Mafia games (1 which he was mafia).

Peace: Annoying

#66 2019-09-21 13:41:51

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Kira wrote:

1. Do not push for a tie at the last second

2. Do not role-claim unless you are cornered

3. Do not join bandwagons blindlessly without posting a strong argument against the lynched player

I'd like us to add "If you are the only person voting for someone, unvote by the end of the day". The only time breaking this rule isn't scummy is if there was more people on the wagon but they all unvoted and the day ended before you could also.

The mafia teams have no reason not to work together. They are not a threat to each other since they can't kill each other at night, but they can both reduce the general amount of townies for each other. Townies are a threat to each mafia regardless of if they are the same universe or not as they are only looking for scumminess without much consideration for universe. So as a result of this, it's important that both groups of townies work together to counter that. Even lynching a mafia of the opposite universe is a win for townies.

Since each mafia team only has 2 players, it's unlikely that they'd strongly bus each other. That said, mild bussing is still expected.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (3)

#67 2019-09-21 13:43:00

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

!vote peace

Unless something ground breaking comes up, I'm in favor of getting rid of peace.

/mobile

Discord: jawp#5123

#68 2019-09-21 13:44:14

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

diff make the forums mobile friendly plz

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (3)

#69 2019-09-21 13:46:20

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Luka's reasons for suspecting Shadow are awful, lack substance, and are nothing more than clutching at straws. I'm also fairly certain that Norwegian didn't even have a reason for his vote.

Shadow's overreaction to those comments is just weird. She's clearly a competent player, so it's very odd that she'd basically throw a hissy fit over mild comments against her. That leads me to believe that her reaction is fake and that she's just trying to display a personality that's as different as possible to what we saw last game.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#70 2019-09-21 13:51:50

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Mutantdevle wrote:

That leads me to believe that her reaction is fake and that she's just trying to display a personality that's as different as possible to what we saw last game.

Interesting theory, but what would Shadow gain from "faking" such an reaction? And do you think doing so makes Shadow more likely to be town or scum?

#71 2019-09-21 14:01:42

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Mutantdevle wrote:

That leads me to believe that her reaction is fake and that she's just trying to display a personality that's as different as possible to what we saw last game.

Interesting theory, but what would Shadow gain from "faking" such an reaction? And do you think doing so makes Shadow more likely to be town or scum?

I mean, I thought that was kind of obvious.

If someone was behaving differently to what they usually do when they are town, that would lead you to think they are scum. Likewise, if someone was acting differently to how they usually do when they're scum then you'd think they are town. When you're scum, you want to play like you do when you're town. When you're town, you don't want to play like you do when you're scum. As a result, on paper, Shadow's behaviour very clearly indicates a scum --> town change between games. However, since the behaviour is so drastically different, that makes me think it's fake. Being fake is almost always a sign of being scum as town are only fake for gambits whilst scum have to be consistently fake.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#72 2019-09-21 14:35:02

peace

mrjawapa wrote:

!vote peace

Unless something ground breaking comes up, I'm in favor of getting rid of peace.

/mobile

care to explain why you vote on me sofar votes on me have no explaination

peace.png

#73 2019-09-21 14:38:04

Luka504

mutantdevle wrote:

Luka's reasons for suspecting Shadow are awful, lack substance, and are nothing more than clutching at straws. I'm also fairly certain that Norwegian didn't even have a reason for his vote.

Hey, those same stupid points got Shadow to talk, and at the end of the day, isn't that what mafia is truly about?

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#74 2019-09-21 14:41:24

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

THAT'S HOW MAFIA WO-
*cough*

I understand what you're going for Mutant, but i still think that even if Shadow's reaction is slightly odd it's an honest one. Shadow barely got any pressure at all on his slot in the last game, so what we're seeing now could just be his way of tackling pressure.

#75 2019-09-21 15:26:43

Onjit
Website

Current votes:

[2] Peace: Luka504, mrjawapa
[1] ShadowsEdge: NorwegianboyEE
[1] Anatoly: TaskManager

About 35 hours remain.

:.|:;