Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#851 2019-08-31 19:12:11

Kira

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

The reason why I placed Bimps 4th is because he hard pushed MutantDevle and ShadowsEdge. Everyone suspected Mutant since Day 2, but you easily got fooled by ShadowsEdge passiveness and Mutant's defences, only Bimps was the one who claimed Scum against Mutant and Shadows (And Zelda).

Wooted by:

#852 2019-08-31 19:24:45

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Bimps wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Bimps wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

@Bimps Kira's rankings are wack, you should get like 12th place.
Also 14th place hurts, but i'll accept it. It sums up me honestly, i got one of the best rankings in NoNK's game, then i get the worst one here. Sometimes i can be very brilliant and sometimes i just act completely retarded, lock myself into a box and stare at the wall.

Why should I get 12th? Sorry that I subbed in for a game I had no intention of playing in the first place, and tried to win for the town. Sorry for pushing lynches on unpopular candidates. Sorry for trying not to give up and make maf when the game. Get out of here.

got em bruv ez scum in the bag //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Not my fault that the only thing that saved you is having a powerrole

the only thing that saved town from losing even earlier*
ftfy

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#853 2019-08-31 19:37:16

peace

Kira wrote:

The reason why I placed Bimps 4th is because he hard pushed MutantDevle and ShadowsEdge. Everyone suspected Mutant since Day 2, but you easily got fooled by ShadowsEdge passiveness and Mutant's defences, only Bimps was the one who claimed Scum against Mutant and Shadows (And Zelda).

and me but not very strong

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#854 2019-08-31 19:40:04

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Gg everyone

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (2)

#855 2019-08-31 19:41:08

ShadowsEdge

GG peoples

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#856 2019-08-31 19:44:18

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

GG

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#857 2019-08-31 19:46:21

peace

town porbably needed 1 or 2 more PR's

peace.png

#858 2019-08-31 19:47:41

ShadowsEdge

Honestly, I think the set up was fine. Just the Mafia was able to outsmart the town in most ways. All of us could have been revealed after the Jawapa lynch, but we were able to sway the town into thinking that Bimps was scum, and did vote for Jawapa.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#859 2019-08-31 19:51:41

peace

if setup was fine then atleast 1 maf wouldbe been dead

peace.png

#860 2019-08-31 19:54:37

ShadowsEdge

peace wrote:

if setup was fine then atleast 1 maf wouldbe been dead

The Mafia just had really smart people. We were able to make most people town-read us (Except for Mutant), and I was able to sway the vote away from Mutant and onto Bimps. It has nothing to do with the set up, just to do with the strategy.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#861 2019-08-31 20:01:23

peace

there was no way jester could kill an maf i rechecked the thread and 2b did vote jawap but unvoted later

peace.png

#862 2019-08-31 20:04:03

ShadowsEdge

peace wrote:

there was no way jester could kill an maf i rechecked the thread and 2b did vote jawap but unvoted later

Exactly. The Mafia was aware of Jawapa being Jester. He made himself out to be so suspicious, but since we knew he wasn't Mafia, it was easy to Jester read him. We never voted him because we knew doing so would make us likely be killed.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#863 2019-08-31 20:08:42

peace

ShadowsEdge wrote:
peace wrote:

Exactly. The Mafia was aware of Jawapa being Jester. He made himself out to be so suspicious, but since we knew he wasn't Mafia, it was easy to Jester read him. We never voted him because we knew doing so would make us likely be killed.

2b did vote jawapa but unvoted later tto vote zumza what makes makign yourself sus makes yo jester in mafia eyes

peace.png

#864 2019-08-31 20:13:31

ShadowsEdge

peace wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:
peace wrote:

2b did vote jawapa but unvoted later tto vote zumza what makes makign yourself sus makes yo jester in mafia eyes

Yes and I pointed out the fact that it make 2B55 suspicious (Further cementing myself as Town), but the suspicion wasn't on 2B55 at the time, it was on TaskManager, and Task moved the vote over to Bimps, who made it easy for us to vote him.

~BeepnBoop

#865 2019-08-31 22:23:38

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I got so mad at Mutant and 2B55, they both made references to me being Mafia despite there being no suspicion on me.

I feel that the way I did it was a perfectly natural thing to say and wasn't really suggesting you could be mafia at all. And whilst what 2B55 said was very artificial it never would have reflected poorly on you and instead just points to his own reads being fake.

Kira wrote:

If you had listened to Bimps' shotcalling you'd have probably won the game. He was the first one to suspect ShadowsEdge and Mutant, and tried his hardest to push for their lynches.

It's a shame he's not so good at pushing his opinions. Essentially shouting at people that they're wrong and complaining that no one is listening to you doesn't tend to get people to follow you. He definitely deserves a little credit for at least being right about some things though.

GG. I owe a lot to my teammates. My lack of activity at one point almost got me lynched but their actions helped prevent that. Shadow played flawlessly in this game and 2B55 was going pretty strong and only faltering slightly at the end there because he posted too much to be consistent. It's also super satisfying to get a perfect victory without any of us even having to use our roles in any meaningful way //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. To be honest, we got quite lucky in how all the PRs were dealt with.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#866 2019-08-31 22:26:44

ShadowsEdge

mutantdevle wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

I got so mad at Mutant and 2B55, they both made references to me being Mafia despite there being no suspicion on me.

I feel that the way I did it was a perfectly natural thing to say and wasn't really suggesting you could be mafia at all. And whilst what 2B55 said was very artificial it never would have reflected poorly on you and instead just points to his own reads being fake.

Kira wrote:

If you had listened to Bimps' shotcalling you'd have probably won the game. He was the first one to suspect ShadowsEdge and Mutant, and tried his hardest to push for their lynches.

It's a shame he's not so good at pushing his opinions. Essentially shouting at people that they're wrong and complaining that no one is listening to you doesn't tend to get people to follow you. He definitely deserves a little credit for at least being right about some things though.

GG. I owe a lot to my teammates. My lack of activity at one point almost got me lynched but their actions helped prevent that. Shadow played flawlessly in this game and 2B55 was going pretty strong and only faltering slightly at the end there because he posted too much to be consistent. It's also super satisfying to get a perfect victory without any of us even having to use our roles in any meaningful way //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. To be honest, we got quite lucky in how all the PRs were dealt with.

It was a great game. And I agree that we did just get very lucky. Had Crybaby not been killed, things probably would have turned out a bit different.

~BeepnBoop

#867 2019-08-31 22:49:23

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I agree that we did just get very lucky.

I think we played a good enough game so that we probably still would have won. It would just have been that only you would have survived rather than all 3 of us.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#868 2019-08-31 22:50:25

ShadowsEdge

mutantdevle wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

I agree that we did just get very lucky.

I think we played a good enough game so that we probably still would have won. It would just have been that only you would have survived rather than all 3 of us.

True. But luck was on our side because of how often the PRs died. One died Every day, which made it more and more easy for us to win.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#869 2019-09-01 01:47:39

Minimania
Moderation Team

GG
Mutant I suspected you from the start. My plan was going to be "claiming" to be the Investigator role, and say that I was going to be investigating Mutant that night, and that if his role was wiped, I would know that he is Mafia. The gamble would be hoping that TaskManager wouldn't try to expose me, so that when the Mafia try to kill me that night, or disguise me, one of them would die. Unfortunately that didn't pan out.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#870 2019-09-01 10:12:38

peace

mutant i began to suspect you more and more caus eof your lack of activity conpared to other games but ky susect wasnt very strong t it sitll was there turns out i was freakign right

peace.png

peace1567329158761133

Board footer