Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#451 2019-08-25 20:43:23

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Bimps wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
Bimps wrote:

Btw whoever is jester, I feel bad for you. Your win condition is so stupid. It should be that if you get hung, you win, but the game isn't over.

That's how it works. The game doesn't end when they get lynched.

I think I'm having a stroke

Repeat after me:
No ifs ands or buts

Discord: jawp#5123

#452 2019-08-25 21:17:42

peace

zuzma can you be more active please?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#453 2019-08-25 21:40:10

ShadowsEdge

TaskManager wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

Zelda constantly pushing for a Mutant lynch in every post would seem like a scum move

Why? Isn't sticking to one opinion more town indicative than changing opinions now and then?

The thing is, I don't think Zelda changed their opinion. The point with my statement is that if Zelda, in every post, pushed for a lynch against Mutant, then it would seem like Zelda is suspicious. Because then it would seem like Zelda is trying to get rid of Mutant.

There have only been two posts by Zelda in Day 2 (I believe, but I may have skipped over one if there is another). The first was a call out post on Mutant. The second is a response to peace's opinion on the Jester, saying that we could use the Jester. But Zelda makes the points to not trust the Jester. The Jester isn't aligned with Town. They aren't obligated to kill someone who is Mafia if they are lynched. Despite the fact that we might help them, it doesn't guarantee the Jester won't stab us in the back. I agree with Zelda's assessment there.

Had Zelda used this post also to push his lynch against Mutant, then it would seem suspicious. But his post has no relation to Mutant, which is why I don't think he changed his opinion on Mutant, and was, instead, introducing his opinion on the Jester. I don't think his posts make him look suspicious. To me, it seems like he's just trying to get information out there, that way people are aware of it.

Bimps wrote:

After rereading it, that message was not a derpclear. But you still seem towny. A derpclear is when new players to a site/the game in general say something that makes them either town or mafia, or they might even accidentally reveal they have a powerrole. It is gamebreaking but at this point I don't ignore it. Something like revealing something about maf chat that no one should know, or just saying some other weird thing. It's hard to explain

Oh. I guess it sort of makes sense. I know what you're going for, but I didn't know there was a term for it. Which is why I was confused by it. Thanks for clearing that up.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#454 2019-08-25 22:45:18

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

!lynch Zumza
We have no time and he's never provided an explanation

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#455 2019-08-25 22:53:25

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

How much time left?

gLjTZE1.png

#456 2019-08-25 22:53:52

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Less than 24 hours for sure
look up kira's vote count post and do the math

i8SwC8p.png

#457 2019-08-25 22:55:08

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

20 ish hours

#458 2019-08-25 22:55:11

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

I think 19 hours

i8SwC8p.png

#459 2019-08-25 23:00:42

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Aka 20 ish

#460 2019-08-25 23:02:12

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

aka 19ish

i8SwC8p.png

#461 2019-08-25 23:05:15

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

no. that's just 19.

#462 2019-08-25 23:06:31

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

19ish contains 19

i8SwC8p.png

#463 2019-08-25 23:13:59

Bimps

Welp between maxi and ****, at least one is town or jester

#464 2019-08-25 23:16:27

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Dark green: confirmed townie
Yellow: voted for norwegianboy
* = Norwegianboy called them sus

Peace (Replacing JoeyC)
TaskManager*
2B55B5G TNG (Replacing Luka504)
NorwegianboyEE - Doctor
mutantdevle*
ShadowsEdge
Zumza
MrJawapa (voted for norw then switched to peace as a joke(?))*
ZeldaXD  - Vanilla Townie
Eleizibeth - Vanilla Townie
Slabdrill
Bimps (Replacing HeebusBajesus)
Crybaby

I'd honestly go for a Jawapa lynch but I feel like he could be jester, when I posted my message calling mutant scum I didn't remember there was lookout, it is indeed possible mafia didn't kill him because of that, however I still find mutant highly sus, but not scummy enough anymore for being worth a lynch today (I didn't vote to lynch him in the same post where I accused him to wait for discussion to happen instead of starting a bandwagon on him)

gLjTZE1.png

#465 2019-08-25 23:22:18

Zumza

There's nothing that truly recommends Zelda for a lynch. I simply wanted to open up a conversation theme, and see what reactions might arise.
There's little dynamic in this game compared to others, probably a lethargy caused by the recent amounts of mafia games. This benefits the mafia a lot, they don't need to do anything really day time, the more they're aversive to aggressiveness the more they keep a good boi presence, the more you give into the action like Norwegian and Mutant did the other day, the more you tear down your trust in comparison to others.

---

In regards to why specifically Zelda:
He has almost no input and they made an affirmation that simply isn't well thought, which I don't find typical of him.
In my opinion they do have highest odes for being mafia, at the current time, anyway.

And as I said before, considering the atmosphere I believe that the mafia didn't risked at all voting for NorwegianBoy.

Also kind reminder that there is no nolynch option in this game.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#466 2019-08-25 23:28:20

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Zumza wrote:

Exactly why we gotta make our mind up

Today's vote will be mostly a gamble, and the presence of a Disguiser makes it even worse

i8SwC8p.png

#467 2019-08-25 23:43:08

Zumza

I feel most confortable gambling on Zelda, at the moment.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#468 2019-08-25 23:46:57

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

!vote zelda

#469 2019-08-25 23:47:59

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Unless a power role has info that goes against lynching zelda, why not?

#470 2019-08-26 00:13:01

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

mrjawapa wrote:

Why would a power role out themselves (and thus risk getting killed by mafia at night) to protect me when I'm just a simple vanilla townie?

gLjTZE1.png

#471 2019-08-26 00:23:39

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

If you used your BRAIN...

We have a lookout. If the lookout found that you visited Ele last night, we know you're the godfather.

#472 2019-08-26 00:41:43

ShadowsEdge

Zumza wrote:

There's nothing that truly recommends Zelda for a lynch. I simply wanted to open up a conversation theme, and see what reactions might arise.
There's little dynamic in this game compared to others, probably a lethargy caused by the recent amounts of mafia games. This benefits the mafia a lot, they don't need to do anything really day time, the more they're aversive to aggressiveness the more they keep a good boi presence, the more you give into the action like Norwegian and Mutant did the other day, the more you tear down your trust in comparison to others.

---

In regards to why specifically Zelda:
He has almost no input and they made an affirmation that simply isn't well thought, which I don't find typical of him.
In my opinion they do have highest odes for being mafia, at the current time, anyway.

And as I said before, considering the atmosphere I believe that the mafia didn't risked at all voting for NorwegianBoy.

I agree. With that, it might be worth looking into the people who are less active, or simply follow the opinions of others. I don't know exactly how well Zelda plays, but from what I've read from Zelda, it does seem like he has input, he initially started with a post against me, and then against Mutant, and then a post relating to the Jester. I don't think he "Has almost no input" more that you're accusing him on that part because of his inactivity. His claim to Mutant is somewhat flawed, I'll give it that. But Zelda did say before that they forgot about the Lookout being a threat to the Mafia. In which case, it would make the most sense to assume the Mafia would target their biggest threat. Which would be Mutant.

I believe most of us are aware of the mechanic where one player must be lynched everyday. But I feel it's best to use the time wisely to figure out all of our options. We still have a little over 16 hours (I believe), so there's no reason to rush into lynching Zelda just yet.

Just like Day 1, we can't just jump straight into a lynch, hoping we choose the right player.

Zumza wrote:

I feel most confortable gambling on Zelda, at the moment.

I don't feel comfortable gambling on Zelda. He hasn't given me any reason to believe he's Mafia, and the reasons why people are claiming him to be Mafia are circumstantial. I did make a post before where I posted my opinions of Zelda. And in my opinion, he seems like he's just trying to get his opinion out there so he can help. And as mentioned before by Mutant, Zelda, while inactive, is usually helpful.

mrjawapa wrote:

It's virtually impossible for a PR to have evidence to clear Zelda's name. That is, unless Zelda is a PR. Because the only PR we can rely on for info is the Lookout. Considering most people are villagers, which can't visit people, the only people the Lookout would see would be PRs. Considering the fact that the Veteran can't visit people, the Lookout cant make any claim to Zelda's innocence.

As for "Why not," Zelda, as I've mentioned before, seems like he's just trying to help out. He pointed out info that was otherwise not really articulated by anyone else.

mrjawapa wrote:

We have a lookout. If the lookout found that you visited Ele last night, we know you're the godfather.

I believe the reason Zelda got confused on that part is because you asked for a PR for "info that goes against lynching zelda" not for "Info that proves that Zelda is scum."

On a different note, Jawapa is starting to give me weird vibes. In both lynches, he seemed to just follow the opinions that others presented. First it being Norwegian by Mutant and Task (Although he wasn't actually voting for Norwegian, he did say he thought he WAS voting for Norwegian). And then now, Zumza voiced an opinion about Zelda, and Jawapa followed in that. With Jawapa also being suspected by Norwegian, I don't think it's completely possible to throw away the idea of Jawapa being Mafia. There is the point where Jawapa unvoted (Which revealed that he thought he was voting for Norwegian), but this could be an attempt on his part to clear suspicion from him. I don't want to place a lynch on Jawapa just yet, since I do want to hear his opinions on the matter, but it could be a possible alternative.

~BeepnBoop

#473 2019-08-26 00:54:33

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

ShadowsEdge wrote:

It's virtually impossible for a PR to have evidence to clear Zelda's name.

You're right. I don't know what I was thinking.

But, they could have evidence to lynch someone else. Then we'd switch our votes over.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

We still have a little over 16 hours (I believe), so there's no reason to rush into lynching Zelda just yet.

I really doubt much is going to happen over the next 16 hours.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

As for "Why not," Zelda, as I've mentioned before, seems like he's just trying to help out. He pointed out info that was otherwise not really articulated by anyone else.

If not zelda, then who?

ShadowsEdge wrote:

In both lynches, he seemed to just follow the opinions that others presented. First it being Norwegian by Mutant and Task

I explained why I suspected Norboy. I also put mutant and task in a suspect list.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

With Jawapa also being suspected by Norwegian, I don't think it's completely possible to throw away the idea of Jawapa being Mafia.

Norboy suspected me because I suspected him.

#474 2019-08-26 01:03:05

ShadowsEdge

mrjawapa wrote:

But, they could have evidence to lynch someone else. Then we'd switch our votes over.

If the Lookout hasn't provided information this far into Day 2, it's very likely that the Lookout has no information at the moment.

mrjawapa wrote:

I really doubt much is going to happen over the next 16 hours.

I suppose, but it never hurts to try. On Day 1, people were going to do the policy lynch, and then it eventually switched over to Norwegian. While we did lose one of our PRs, it brought up a lot more info on people than just doing a simple policy lynch would have ever brought.

mrjawapa wrote:

If not zelda, then who?

My alternative was you, but if these are the case:

mrjawapa wrote:

I explained why I suspected Norboy. I also put mutant and task in a suspect list.

mrjawapa wrote:

Norboy suspected me because I suspected him.

Then my suspicions on you aren't as strong. The only other alternative I can think of would be Zumza, who initiated the lynch against Zelda, but Zumza also had good points for why they initially started the lynch against Zelda. My opinion on Zelda hasn't changed, I do still think they're town, but until there's more information, I don't really have an alternative.

~BeepnBoop

#475 2019-08-26 01:05:51

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

ShadowsEdge wrote:

If the Lookout hasn't provided information this far into Day 2, it's very likely that the Lookout has no information at the moment.

Or they're sitting on it, because they don't want to die.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

On Day 1, people were going to do the policy lynch...

Welcome to EE Forums mafia.

peace1567329158761133

Board footer