Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#401 2019-08-24 22:06:35

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Although you never told us a final tally at the end,

Because it wasn't an actual tally...

ShadowsEdge wrote:

we were supposed to assume your stance on it by reading through all of it to tally it up ourselves. I didn't really see anything wrong with the reads though, minus the fact that some of the "reads" were just a mark for a tally.

My only reads have been who I thought was mafia.

My post explains what I thought made these people suspicious, and what I thought was town oriented.

Bimps wrote:

What's up I'm heebus now, I skimmed through some of the thread earlier and now I'm here. Currently busy looking into on campus jobs but can do more stuff later

Welcome bimps.

Peace, you're an idiot. You shouldn't have been allowed to join this game.

Discord: jawp#5123

#402 2019-08-24 23:02:40

Zumza

!lynch Zelda

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#403 2019-08-25 01:04:09

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Zumza, why?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#404 2019-08-25 01:39:39

ShadowsEdge

TaskManager wrote:

Zumza, why?

I think it might be because of Zelda's quick assertion that Mutant is Mafia. But that in itself doesn't really stand to reason that Zelda is Mafia. Despite Zelda voting for me at one point, I do still see his intentions as a town move.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#405 2019-08-25 01:49:29

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

I'd expect Zumza to speak for himself tbh.

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#406 2019-08-25 02:12:09

Bimps

Oh **** I forgot about this hold on

#407 2019-08-25 02:33:54

Bimps

Well the one person I derpcleared died. "Derpclear norweigenboy as town due to asking in thread" I had that literally typed out. God dammit. Also Shadow is giving me maf vibes. I skimmed through the topic because I don't like early game and also I can't read peace's posts.

Now it's time for me to show off how I play mafia over at mafia universe. By claiming vanilla townie. Eat my **** jkdrip.

Wooted by:

#408 2019-08-25 07:29:19

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Bimps wrote:

Also Shadow is giving me maf vibes.

Can you explain how does Shadow gives you maf vibes?

Ok so I am not very sure about Mutant now, you can see Eleizibeth’s death from many ways. Earlier I thought that the most likely reason mafia killed Eleizibeth is because she didn’t have much connection with anyone, so Mafia chose to kill Eleizibeth, thinking that her death won’t connect to any of the mafia members.

But what Zelda and TaskManager said changed my thought about Elei’s death, because it can be weird for mafia to not kill Mutant, which is a huge obstacle for mafia, assuming Mutant is town, but it can also be possible that they are avoiding the lookout, or wanted to frame Mutant, so they killed Eleizibeth.

Also I think Zumza’s vote on Zelda isn’t a good decision because what Zelda said is valid, although it could be an attempt to frame Mutant. We weren’t sure about that yet so I think there’s still not the need to vote for Zelda.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#409 2019-08-25 09:30:16

peace

Zumza wrote:

!lynch Zelda

care to explainyour vote so we can agree or disagree?

alos ive ben thinking maby maf wants to get rid of jester and though ele was jester?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#410 2019-08-25 12:53:45

peace

!lynch mutantdevle let sput some preasur eon him he gotta talk now

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#411 2019-08-25 13:05:23

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mutantdevle wrote:

Also, in 3 hours it's unlikely I'm going to post much in the 48 proceeding hours. I think there's 1 point in time when I'll have access to a PC but other than that it's phone posting and only tend to phone post when it's urgent because I don't like texting.

It's been more than 48 hours...hi??

i8SwC8p.png

#412 2019-08-25 13:54:47

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Okay, I'm back. I apologise that it took longer than expected as yesterday I was too tired to do anything.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#413 2019-08-25 14:18:59

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Case #1

If anyone agrees with any of the points Norwegian made in this post then please point them out but otherwise I don't see a lot of point in refuting what he said if he's not here to justify them.

ZeldaXD wrote:

Mutantdevle would be a very juicy target for mafia, especially with doctor being dead, because we all know how helpful mutantdevle is for whatever team he's in, so if mutant is town I think mafia would target getting rid of him, but they pick to kill a random like eleizibeth? Not buying it, I'm scum-reading mutant HARD.

There's a lot of stuff you're blatantly ignoring that makes me think that your conclusion here is not very well thought through. First of all, am I really a juicy target for the mafia? Being wrong about norwegianboy makes me look somewhat suspicious especially since one of his final posts was a case against me. Also, the doctor being dead doesn't really mean anything in terms of night kill targets. The mafia are still going to fear the lookout who can actively expose them rather than just protecting someone. Finally, how can you be so sure eleizibeth is a random kill? Perhaps they said or did something that worried the mafia. I haven't yet checked their iso so I'm not sure how likely that is.

At the very least, I think ele's death was a conscious choice of killing a less vocal townie. That makes me wonder why they'd keep not just me alive but the other vocal townies too.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

I isolated Elei's posts and she doesn't really seem to have any connections with anyone, so I think mafia killed her because of that reason.

It does seem like a very safe kill to make. If the only reason they killed them was to not reveal any connections then that would tell us the mafia are worried about association tells which means some of the connections might be obvious. So what they've actually told us in making a kill that's 'safe' is that when the mafia do flip we could probably take some of the connections at face value //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

TaskManager wrote:

And it's also possible mafia is doing this intentionally to frame mutant, since whenever he is town, he's a scapegoat for anything that happens,

Ehh, I don't really feel like they're trying to frame me. Maybe that's a long term goal but I would have thought they'd make a kill that's more incriminating to me if they meant to frame me in the short term. Unless you think Zelda is mafia? Because then, yeah, their intention obviously is to frame me lol.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#414 2019-08-25 14:38:16

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

anyway it seems weird for our doc to sac themselves like that wtf

TaskManager wrote:

Norboy could prevent what happened to him by claiming earlier (apparently he did claim but did so when the lynch was inevitable)
Instead he chose to help others lynch him
As a doctor.
0/10

Ordinarily, it's not too bad for doctors to let themselves be lynched since when they claim they'd likely just get killed at night. But in this specific circumstance it was pretty stupid since we have a lookout which would basically prevent the mafia from targetting the doc. I get that norwegian wanted to prove a point but he could have proven his point and remained alive simply by claiming because, unless there was a counterclaim, he would have been seen as confirmed town.

Slabdrill wrote:

mutant - They town-read norwegianboy

I didn't. That was a typo that I later corrected when norwegianboy himself pointed it out.

Kira wrote:

Bimps will now be replacing Heebus.

@shadow, does heebus tend to replace out of games? If so, can it tell us anything about their alignment?

peace wrote:

alos ive ben thinking maby maf wants to get rid of jester and though ele was jester?

You actually have somewhat of a point. I think the mafia would be more concerned about the jester than town would. But I don't think ele did anything that looked really jester-like.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (2)

#415 2019-08-25 14:40:46

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I find it surprising that norwegianboy has barely been mentioned in terms of what he was preaching. Like, the whole reason he supported his own lynch was that he wanted to strengthen his own opinions yet seemingly everyone has forgotten about them.

@taskmanager @jawapa,

What do you think of Slabdrill now that norwegianboy has flipped and what do you think of the other people mentioned in his final post?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#416 2019-08-25 14:57:18

Minimania
Moderation Team

I  had a posting mind about morwegianboy but I'm so ducking tired

he was suspicious of the people that voted for hm including you, taskmanagaer, and mrjawapa

I made sure too thoroughly explain my motives and reasoning for voting Norboy but why about you?

Also why  do people think mrjawapa is a jester? he joked about a vote and he makes seemingly seasonless predictions but it could be iin the mafia's best interest to make one of their members seem more suspicious

To whoever the real Jester is out there, please consider being more active in the game and push Jawapa to talk about his motives further, then slip wm the old "I am the Jester". We town can work with you if you work with us, can fulfill your win condition if you can guarantee a useul hit

I'm sorry for peacecryot but I have bags under my beds and I havent slept in an  inhuman amount of time and I have no energy but j needed to make a post

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#417 2019-08-25 15:18:44

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mutantdevle wrote:

Ordinarily, it's not too bad for doctors to let themselves be lynched since when they claim they'd likely just get killed at night.

Even without a lookout, it's a dumb move because having doctor lynch themselves means mafia don't have to bother with taking them out at night, at all

mutantdevle wrote:

@taskmanager @jawapa,

What do you think of Slabdrill now that norwegianboy has flipped and what do you think of the other people mentioned in his final post?

slab kinda slight town lean but there's not much to read on him

This is odd though:

Slabdrill wrote:

!vote norwegianboy

i think they’re town, but the information is the best we’re getting

Slabdrill wrote:

!unvote

I really think norwegianboy is town. They’re still probably going to win plurality anyways...

It's like he's okay with lynching him for the sake of information but doesn't want to be on the wagon, why?

People that Norboy mentioned in his final post:
task - im good
jawapa - i have a feeling that jawapa could be jester, other than that idk what to make of him
mutant - idk. I find it odd that you're denying your own importance and being a juicy target for mafia, it's not the approach you had in PurgatorEE

i8SwC8p.png

#418 2019-08-25 15:19:28

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

TaskManager wrote:

It's like he's okay with lynching him for the sake of information but doesn't want to be on the wagon, why?

this wording could confuse some people
meant to say
"It's like Slabdrill is okay with lynching Norboy"

i8SwC8p.png

#419 2019-08-25 15:27:50

Minimania
Moderation Team

it doesnt help  that he ewas the only other option

21cZxBv.png

#420 2019-08-25 15:28:15

Minimania
Moderation Team

because think he would have to "e okay with it" because the only alternative is himself

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by: (2)

#421 2019-08-25 15:39:14

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

what

i8SwC8p.png

#422 2019-08-25 15:56:19

Bimps

mutantdevle wrote:

@shadow, does heebus tend to replace out of games? If so, can it tell us anything about their alignment?

Word of advice: Don't ask **** like this. 1. It's gamebreaking 2. Unless you have big brain, you kind of derpcleared yourself.

I can iso shad later and give more thoughts on them

Wooted by:

#423 2019-08-25 15:56:29

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

mutantdevle wrote:

Ordinarily, it's not too bad for doctors to let themselves be lynched since when they claim they'd likely just get killed at night.

If he claimed, the lookout could have watched him. And then he could have healed himself, giving him at least one more day.

mutantdevle wrote:

@taskmanager @jawapa,

On mobile, so navigating posts and quoting is a too much of a chore at the moment. However, I'm not sure slab is suspicious anymore.

I suspected norboy, slab, mutant, and task, and I wasn't killed by the mafia. So, I'm guessing I'm wrong.

Slab shouldn't have been allowed to play either. If you're going to join a mafia game, you need to be active. I get tired of people being super distant, occasionally posting, "oh right, I forgot this was a thing."

I still dont like how slab flipped his stance on norboy for seemingly no reason. He made a decent push against him, then pulled back. Maybe he attempted to start a bandwagon, and backed out when it started to take off. Then he wouldnt be guilty for him being lynched.

mutantdevle wrote:

You actually have somewhat of a point. I think the mafia would be more concerned about the jester than town would. But I don't think ele did anything that looked really jester-like.

Ele was probably killed because they didnt do much. Easy kill, with absolutely nothing to look into.

Crybaby wrote:

he was suspicious of the people that voted for hm including you, taskmanagaer, and mrjawapa

I made sure too thoroughly explain my motives and reasoning for voting Norboy but why about you?

I explained why I made the lists I did.

Crybaby wrote:

We town can work with you if you work with us, can fulfill your win condition if you can guarantee a useul hit

It was mentioned earlier that mafia might be hunting the jester. If that's the case, then this is a terrible idea.

I'll be at my computer in a couple hours. I'll dive a little deeper then.

Discord: jawp#5123

#424 2019-08-25 16:01:23

Bimps

**** I'm not gonna let you pocket me, don't think I won't hang you rn

#425 2019-08-25 16:03:15

ShadowsEdge

Hi I'm awake now.

TaskManager wrote:

I'd expect Zumza to speak for himself tbh.

A'ight that's understandable.

mutantdevle wrote:

No I don't think it'd tell me anything of their alignment. Heebus told me before she went to Kira that the reason she left is because she's been busy irl, and that she doesn't want to sacrifice her grades to play this.

Crybaby wrote:

because think he would have to "e okay with it" because the only alternative is himself

That is true. But I don't really think he was just "Okay with being lynched," he just wanted to put more suspicion on the people who voted for him.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

peace1567329158761133

Board footer