Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-28 05:18:59, last edited by ByteArray (2019-04-28 05:20:37)

ByteArray

Finn's Fantastic Food Machine — A game by ByteArray and Kentiya!

Hey, just thought I'd notify anyone who might be interested—Alex and I just released a small game called "Finn's Fantastic Food Machine" last night! It's a fairly simple game based around a quirky concept, and I think we're generally happy with how it turned out. We initially made it for a game jam hosted by Coolmath Games, but it was never released since we didn't make it into the finalists. But we decided that we should finish the game and get it released, and here we are! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

You can play the game now on Kongregate: https://www.kongregate.com/games/Joshua … od-machine
Be sure to leave a rating over there to let everyone else know what you think!

I did the programming & game design, and I also created the music & sound effects. Alex created the graphics and figured out most of the details about the story elements. It's definitely nice to do smaller projects like this every once in a while, but of course we'll be trying to focus most of our time on EEU, especially with the closed beta release coming soon (no specific date just yet).

Anyway, hope you guys have fun with our quirky little game! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

former lead-dev on EE/EEU, 2018—2020
(aka Criobite, Joshua Stone, TechnoWolf99, & LightWolf)

#2 2019-04-28 06:46:18

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Re: Finn's Fantastic Food Machine — A game by ByteArray and Kentiya!

Wow it’s finally finished! Can’t wait to play.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2019-08-24 07:56:24

swapna31

Excellent thread..!!!!

#4 2019-08-24 09:23:54

peace

ByteArray wrote:

Hey, just thought I'd notify anyone who might be interested—Alex and I just released a small game called "Finn's Fantastic Food Machine" last night! It's a fairly simple game based around a quirky concept, and I think we're generally happy with how it turned out. We initially made it for a game jam hosted by Coolmath Games, but it was never released since we didn't make it into the finalists. But we decided that we should finish the game and get it released, and here we are! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

You can play the game now on Kongregate: https://www.kongregate.com/games/Joshua … od-machine
Be sure to leave a rating over there to let everyone else know what you think!

I did the programming & game design, and I also created the music & sound effects. Alex created the graphics and figured out most of the details about the story elements. It's definitely nice to do smaller projects like this every once in a while, but of course we'll be trying to focus most of our time on EEU, especially with the closed beta release coming soon (no specific date just yet).

Anyway, hope you guys have fun with our quirky little game! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

not sure what this game is abotu but sure whatever i mmost of the time on kong can put it in my playlist find it play it and seee a good game i liked your rotate cause i liekd the shift games that made me liek your rotate with another twist

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#5 2019-08-24 11:22:11

Kira

Key information on this topic:

ByteArray wrote:

(no specific date just yet)

Trigger intensifies

#6 2019-08-24 11:35:05

bunglybongle

is this some knock off papa's burgeria

#7 2020-03-03 10:30:00

alexang2303

If I'm understanding the documentation correctly it can be anything that you want to store. It looks as though you are just going to load and handle it yourself on the other end.

alexang23031583227800775728

Board footer