Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#376 2019-08-23 21:18:19

Kira

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

peace wrote:

what i mean (ugh sorry for so many postssrts (tomahawk you can merge some possts and delete teh wrong posts if needed) is vanilla townie isnt a role in this game andtherefore mafia tired to clean something up here otherwise she was mentioned as a villager

She is a villager, that's my mistake.

#377 2019-08-23 21:36:03

peace

TaskManager wrote:

Zelda has a point however it's also possible that mafia chose to act carefully and avoid being spotted by LO
And it's also possible mafia is doing this intentionally to frame mutant, since whenever he is town, he's a scapegoat for anything that happens, in which case Zelda is susp

okay wait you made a very well poitn here
!unvote

mutant would imo be an easytarget for maf to kill by nto killing him they rise suspictioulous on mutant very hihgly i cant say zelda is sus now maby he didd not know this coudl be the case lest wait for more information

Kira wrote:
peace wrote:

what i mean (ugh sorry for so many postssrts (tomahawk you can merge some possts and delete teh wrong posts if needed) is vanilla townie isnt a role in this game andtherefore mafia tired to clean something up here otherwise she was mentioned as a villager

okay so mafia did not choose to use their ability hmmm

also kira could you prod some inactives like heebajus (or whatever his name was again) and slabdrill put preasure on them to post so i an dother can read them

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#378 2019-08-23 21:40:28

Kira

peace wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

Zelda has a point however it's also possible that mafia chose to act carefully and avoid being spotted by LO
And it's also possible mafia is doing this intentionally to frame mutant, since whenever he is town, he's a scapegoat for anything that happens, in which case Zelda is susp

okay wait you made a very well poitn here
!unvote

mutant would imo be an easytarget for maf to kill by nto killing him they rise suspictioulous on mutant very hihgly i cant say zelda is sus now maby he didd not know this coudl be the case lest wait for more information

Kira wrote:
peace wrote:

also kira could you prod some inactives like heebajus (or whatever his name was again) and slabdrill put preasure on them to post so i an dother can read them

It has not exceeded 48 hours yet (Minus the Night 1). I will prod them as soon as 48 hours strikes on the clock.

#379 2019-08-23 22:07:03

peace

god dammit i think i havent readed all that said in this thread as i clearly missed some posts of heebajus and slab afte ri isolated the 2 to check thier last tim posted maby it because of me having short time to read the thread cuase of 7 hour work and sleep whihc im unable to read the thread as i have a **** phone i don tuse much so i cna only look in mafia when i am on my pc and when there is ntothign usefull to know i wonnt be lokkign much it coudl alos be that this theme doesnt fit my likeness of mafia oh well also ive found a post of slab telling his reads he puts heebajus and zuzma as scum his reason for zuzma is that he snot usefull while he took almost 2 days to make his first post oin mafia and is quite inactive in previous games

peace.png

#380 2019-08-23 22:09:01

peace

Slabdrill wrote:

Zumza - **** aren't useful

this is what i mean while i do agree zumza's france posts are **** to read i cant read a single word of france so im verry hapyhe atleats translates it to english in a spoiler

peace.png

#381 2019-08-23 22:22:03

Zumza

peace wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

this is what i mean while i do agree zumza's france posts are **** to read i cant read a single word of france so im verry hapyhe atleats translates it to english in a spoiler

By the way, can you also translate your posts in english in a spoiler, please?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#382 2019-08-23 23:13:18

Minimania
Moderation Team

Don't count out the possibility that Mutant is Mafia. Rat was a safe selection for the Mafia, given her lack of connections with anybody. Mutant is a very good town member, so surface level analysis would lead one to think that the Mafia would try to get rid of him as soon as they can. However, this game is all about deception. If Mutant is town, then the Mafia could benefit by not killing him, as doing so would make him seem more suspicious by virtue of being one of the last few standing. In PurgatorEE, it became doubly useful as Mutant isn't perfect, and makes mistakes, and those mistakes are easy for the Mafia to notice and hide behind, in order for him to take the blame. We still can't ignore the possibility that he really is Mafia.

Keep in mind the above points for other similarly good players in this game.

I've got a post to make about Norwegianboy's flip soon.p0

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#383 2019-08-23 23:15:03

Kira

Zumza wrote:
peace wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

By the way, can you also translate your posts in english in a spoiler, please?

Kira wrote:
The player replacing him is Peace. I will not allow anyone to defame him.
Back in the game please. As for peace, I ask you kindly to not swear in every single sentences, make your posts readable with basic syntax and punctuation. Thank you.

#384 2019-08-23 23:43:21

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

i dont know what my prod timer is but here’s a post.

anyway it seems weird for our doc to sac themselves like that wtf, expected them to be a townie since being a doc is pretty powerful
though the town PRs are kinda made to really hurt if miscommunicate

family’s visiting this week, will provide analysis when i have time

suddenly random sig change

#385 2019-08-24 01:13:03

ShadowsEdge

Hey I'm home now. Read the thread a bit and I just want to make a post with my thoughts.

TaskManager wrote:

I was thinking that too when I read the suspicion on Mutant. Although, the possibility that Mutant is in fact mafia should not be discluded.

peace wrote:

May I ask, what ability are you referring to here? The only actions the Mafia could do every night are from the Disguiser and Janitor. If Mafia is playing smart, I doubt they would clean up a body Night 1. And, I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure Disguiser using their ability doesn't give out any notification to the town. Obviously, there's killing, but that's also obvious you're not referring to that, due to the fact that someone was killed last night.

On the note of the disguiser, we really need to be careful of the town roles revealed. From here on, it's completely possible that someone we lynch is in fact Mafia, even if they show up as a Town role.

Crybaby wrote:

Don't count out the possibility that Mutant is Mafia. Rat was a safe selection for the Mafia, given her lack of connections with anybody. Mutant is a very good town member, so surface level analysis would lead one to think that the Mafia would try to get rid of him as soon as they can. However, this game is all about deception. If Mutant is town, then the Mafia could benefit by not killing him, as doing so would make him seem more suspicious by virtue of being one of the last few standing. In PurgatorEE, it became doubly useful as Mutant isn't perfect, and makes mistakes, and those mistakes are easy for the Mafia to notice and hide behind, in order for him to take the blame. We still can't ignore the possibility that he really is Mafia.

At the moment I don't think we should lynch Mutant right way. Obviously, we should keep our guard up around him, considering he could possibly be mafia. But the reason I don't want to get hasty is because doing so is exactly what got Norwegian, our only Doctor, lynched. They went in with high hopes that Norwegian is Mafia, disregarding the fact that Norwegian's actions could still be looked at as a town move. That's why I don't think we should run head first into this. We need to take our time and figure out if Mutant is, in fact, Mafia.

Mutant, like Zelda said, is an important player to either side. If Mutant is Town, we'd be lynching two of the most useful players, since Norwegian got lynched already. Obviously, I'm not saying that if Mutant is, in a sense, proven to be Mafia, then we shouldn't lynch him. If there is proof, or at least, more reasoning than just a theory, then Mutant would be a good lynch. But for now, since most of the information is controversial at best, we should hold off on lynching him.

Slabdrill wrote:

anyway it seems weird for our doc to sac themselves like that wtf, expected them to be a townie since being a doc is pretty powerful
though the town PRs are kinda made to really hurt if miscommunicate

Yes, that's what I mentioned before. My guess for it is that Norwegian did it to put more suspicion on the people who voted for him. Mainly because he feels that the people who voted for him are likely Mafia, or at least, some are Mafia. Which is why he suggested that we lynch them. I'm pretty sure Norwegian knew he was going to be lynched, which is why he accepted being lynched, but voted for himself to try and put more suspicion onto the people who voted for him.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

I isolated Elei's posts and she doesn't really seem to have any connections with anyone, so I think mafia killed her because of that reason.

The only possible connection from Ele to anyone is Zumza. I remember at one point Zumza did try to lynch Ele. Although, that's a very obscure way to frame someone, so it's more likely that Mafia did it for the reason you mentioned.

On a side note, it's finally the weekend for me. So I can be more active in this game, at least until school is back.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#386 2019-08-24 09:21:32

peace

heres what i think about mutant notbeing killed N1: eiehter hes mafia or he is town and maf did nto kill him to frame him and put his suspictioulous level very hihg so town would almost vote him and they get mutant killed wihtout wasting their ability on it its a 50/50 so im not sure wheter we SHOULD lynh mutant or not

peace.png

#387 2019-08-24 11:12:57

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

At the end of day 1 Mutant said he will be away for some time
I say we wait for him to come back and post his thoughts on all of this, meanwhile we could explore other options

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (3)

#388 2019-08-24 11:15:50

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Norboy could prevent what happened to him by claiming earlier (apparently he did claim but did so when the lynch was inevitable)
Instead he chose to help others lynch him
As a doctor.
0/10

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by: (2)

#389 2019-08-24 15:01:59

peace

yeah idfk whoto lynch now we nee dmor epoeple to talk cmon people TALK! (heejabes, shadow, crybaby, slab, mutant, zumza)

peace.png

#390 2019-08-24 15:03:02

peace

peace wrote:

(heejabes, shadow, crybaby, slab, mutant, zumza)

my bad

peace.png

#391 2019-08-24 17:10:54

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

man there's actually really little happening, usually there's like 3 pages of stuff to look through per irl day

anyway here we go.

Colors indicate a slight lean because i don't have any strong reads.

peace - From what i can tell, they're trying to be useful to the town. Still failing at it. safe for a policy lynch?
maxi - Contributions feel town-like, but went for norwegianboy. I understand why but I'm not fully convinced.
mutant - They town-read norwegianboy, probably for the same reason I did. That's basic and pretty obvious though, so no good boi points here. also respond already its been close to 48h
rene - Page 2 of iso is broken, but i'm not reading much from what you've got. Green because I think you're genuinely trying to help out.
heebus - Having more than zero game-relevant posts tends to be pretty helpful for analysis.
jawapa - Goddammit page 2 of this iso is broken too, so I can't get anything here (red for unexplained strange reads).
zumza - **** still bad. But they have some (I didn't count, but at least one) insightful non-****. Btw, the reason why I didn't care too much about getting lynched was that if I was the confirmed townie then people could analyze that instead. Someone has to take the hit and I was willing to take it until I actually posted and everyone changed their vote.
2B - My read on you has not changed since last time.
mini - Wtf why is isolate so broken... Anyway looks good to me. Either way, I think that being so worried about the disguiser on d2 like that isn't very smart if you have someone that's probably mafia because you can just assume they got disguised.
zelda - They have so few posts I can't even find one of them to isolate.

suddenly random sig change

#392 2019-08-24 18:10:25

peace

Slabdrill wrote:

zelda - They have so few posts I can't even find one of them to isolate.

peace.png

#393 2019-08-24 18:18:42

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

pretty helpful for analysis.
jawapa - Goddammit page 2 of this iso is broken too, so I can't get anything here (red for unexplained strange reads).

I explained my reads.

Discord: jawp#5123

#394 2019-08-24 20:41:15

ShadowsEdge

Hey sorry I'm up, I woke up a while ago, but I read the forums while eating breakfast then did other stuff and forgot to respond.

TaskManager wrote:

At the end of day 1 Mutant said he will be away for some time
I say we wait for him to come back and post his thoughts on all of this, meanwhile we could explore other options

I agree. I don't want to go too quickly into a lynch. For reasons I've mentioned in my last post.

Slabdrill wrote:

Page 2 of iso is broken

I noticed that too. Although I thought I just did it wrong, and shrugged it off. Nice to know that it wasn't just my stupidity for why the second page wasn't working.

mrjawapa wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

pretty helpful for analysis.

I explained my reads.

One issue I had with your most recent reads is that you mainly picked and choosed messages and kept a tally. Although you never told us a final tally at the end, so we were supposed to assume your stance on it by reading through all of it to tally it up ourselves. I didn't really see anything wrong with the reads though, minus the fact that some of the "reads" were just a mark for a tally.

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#395 2019-08-24 20:47:13

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

I think we could put some pressure on Heebus

i8SwC8p.png

#396 2019-08-24 20:56:34

Kira

Bimps will now be replacing Heebus.
I will post the vote count and the remaining time as soon as I come back home.

Wooted by:

#397 2019-08-24 20:56:39

Bimps

What's up I'm heebus now, I skimmed through some of the thread earlier and now I'm here. Currently busy looking into on campus jobs but can do more stuff later

#398 2019-08-24 20:58:09

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

TaskManager wrote:

Kira wrote:

Bimps will now be replacing Heebus

>mfw

i8SwC8p.png

#399 2019-08-24 20:59:46

ShadowsEdge

TaskManager wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

Kira wrote:

Bimps will now be replacing Heebus

>mfw

Yeah Heebus DMd me a while ago saying she was gonna ask Kira for a replacement. She said it was because she's busy with school and all. Which is why she wasn't very active.

~BeepnBoop

#400 2019-08-24 21:24:54

peace

right now i have no idea hwo to lynch other then MABY mutant btu mutant is a 50/50 eithe rhes mafia or a framed townie that looks very sus now cuase of no kill so thats teh reason im not gonna vote mutant yet as that would be helping the mafia alos woudl liek to hear somethign form bimps so thats a nice wait as well

peace.png

peace1567329158761133

Board footer