Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2018-06-28 11:28:37

Andymakeer

Re: Everybody Edits Cut Content Archive

instead of lasers, it'd be cool to have "Colored Spikes" which kill all but the ones that have the team of the same color.

Moving stuff in EE is kinda... out of place...

F

Wooted by:

PTU

#77 2018-06-28 15:30:29

peace

HeyNK wrote:

what if the lazer didnt kill you if you matched it's team color  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral + thinking hand

yeah it coudl wokr for some lasers if checked the laser blcok coudl then also show a little dot if you ned to match the color to be safe

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#78 2018-06-28 15:40:10

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

peace wrote:
HeyNK wrote:

what if the lazer didnt kill you if you matched it's team color  //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral + thinking hand

yeah it coudl wokr for some lasers if checked the laser blcok coudl then also show a little dot if you ned to match the color to be safe

Peoplee can make puzzle maps using teams, lazers, and sswitches!

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#79 2018-06-28 15:45:35

peace

wqait then definetly we need mirrors so we can control the lasers in diffrent ways and a way (liek switches) to chnage the rotataion of the laser

peace.png

#80 2019-08-22 18:36:43

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Update from Xenonetix on August 22nd, 2019!

Contents

Cat_Variants.pngELF_Variants.pngHooded_Variants.pngRobot_Variants_WIP.pngterminator_var.png
Even more smiley variants from Toop. I believe most of these weren't previously posted because there was still a chance some would be added to the game, but this never ended up happening.

Jester.png
Jester Smiley - Was never finished, and so was never added. Created by Toop.

Supervillain.png
Supervillain Smiley - The enemy of the earlier Superhero Smiley. Created by Toop.

Miner.png
Miner Smiley - I don't think Toop ever quite got this one right. Was also considered that the helmet could be switched on and off whilst being worn, but ultimately never came to pass.

Cyberpunk_WIP.png
Cyberpunk Smiley - A Toop work-in-progress that will never stop being in that state.

pug.png
Pug Smiley - May be cool, but never fit EE's style. Created by Toop.

all_together_now.png
??? - I really have no idea why the latter three smileys were made. I presume they were created by Toop, but I really don't know.

Gravity_Old_To_New.png
Gravity Badge - Before the Relativity Campaign was launched, this was the original concept art.

JvEicN2.png
Arrow Decorations - Adding these was a much-debated topic in 2017. In the end, I believe it was decided that they may be used more for trolling (sadly) than for helpful instructions in levels. Also, newcomers may have been confused if they saw arrows which didn't propel the player, and world builders were able to build their own arrows from existing decorations anyway. Created by Cola1.

Artist_Variants_DRAFT_3.pngDesigner_Options.png
Designer Smiley Alternates - Before the Designer Smiley was finished, Cola1 produced many alternative options for the Artist and Designer. Before deciding to have the Artist smiley as a reward a second time, it was considered to have a variant instead. After that, these were all the alternative considerations for Designer before we landed on the final result.

2018 April Fools Smileys

2018 April Fools Smileys - The full collection! The idea was born out of the fact that so many people had wanted the Bird and Bunny smileys without ever having the chance to wear them, so we overcompensated...

Fire_Aura.png
Fire Aura - It was planned for the Fire Aura to be a unique reward for completing the Trial & Terror Campaign, but we could never quite get it to look good enough to work in-game. It was intended to combine with the Devil Skull smiley to show off if you had completed both campaigns.

Demon_Skull.png
Demon Skull - After abandoning the Fire Aura, the next plan was to have a variant on the Devil Skull called the Demon Skull, but it was never finished before deciding to use the Red Dragon instead.

Christmas_test_1.png
Christmas Time Trial - As an early ambitious experiment for Time Trials, it was planned that potentially the entire border of badges would be changed if you completed the time trials associated with the campaigns. However, not only did this prove to be impractical in most campaigns, we also decided not to have Time Trials for Seasonal Campaigns, so this became useless on two counts... Created by Minisaurus.

Scrapped.png
Scrapped 2019 April Fools Smileys - This was the initial plan for how all the smileys would look on April 1st, 2019, but the idea was formed too late to be able to put the hours in to doing this for every smiley in EE.

2019 April Fools Smileys

2019 April Fools Smileys - In the end, these were the smileys we went with! Similar to the previous year of people wanting Bunny and Bird, everyone wanted a Superman Cape, so that's what we gave them.

Xenonetix_2.png

#81 2019-08-22 19:25:18, last edited by mrjawapa (2019-08-22 19:27:15)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Xenonetix wrote:

??? - I really have no idea why these were made. I presume they were created by Toop, but I really don't know.

Admin aura, guardian aura, developer aura. Idk the green one or the red one.

Edit:

Theres so much content toop created that was never released. There was a lot of stuff that toop created, and never even presented it to the staff.

He put a lot of time into this game.

Discord: jawp#5123

#82 2019-08-22 19:29:23

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

mrjawapa wrote:
Xenonetix wrote:

??? - I really have no idea why these were made. I presume they were created by Toop, but I really don't know.

The auras are not the part I was talking about. Look at the smileys.

Xenonetix_2.png

Wooted by:

#83 2019-08-22 19:50:50, last edited by Minisaurus (2019-08-22 19:59:26)

Minisaurus
Banned

mrjawapa wrote:
Xenonetix wrote:

My personal guess is that those were supposed to be unique smileys for each part of the staff:
- All staff (The pic uses the admin aura, multicolored): superman
- Moderator (purple): Purple Ghost
- Developer (I think, never seen it, blue): Glasses with microphone
- Designer (green): Jester
- Forum? (I never seen that red aura): Misterious
I guess the idea then got discarded

#84 2019-08-23 01:49:59

Guest.

Xenonetix wrote:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … or_var.png
Even more smiley variants from Toop. I believe most of these weren't previously posted because there was still a chance some would be added to the game, but this never ended up happening.

wrong, there was so much **** - toop forgot to post

Xenonetix wrote:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … /Miner.png
Miner Smiley - I don't think Toop ever quite got this one right. Was also considered that the helmet could be switched on and off whilst being worn, but ultimately never came to pass.

toop “never got this one right” because toop never made this. it was a concept from a community member iirc and toop was gonna try to touch it up but never got around to it

Xenonetix wrote:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nk_WIP.png
Cyberpunk Smiley - A Toop work-in-progress that will never stop being in that state.

this was part of a history contest. was one of the concept smileys, alongside a pharaoh and a pirate

Xenonetix wrote:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … 65/pug.png

this was made for a friend of toops and wasn’t intended for ee

Xenonetix wrote:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … er_now.png
??? - I really have no idea why the latter three smileys were made. I presume they were created by Toop, but I really don't know.

this was some of the extra **** toop left in his folder. it’s back from the brushfire days of ‘13.

anyway i’m pretty sure i still have some cut content from halloween ‘18 back when we were making that. i guess since it’s the end of ee, if people wanna see it i’ll see what i can find

Wooted by:

#85 2019-08-23 01:51:35

Minimania
Moderation Team

Post it

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#86 2019-08-23 02:00:47

Guest.

Crybaby wrote:

Post it

u got it chief, ill post it in game discussion in a new topic cause i found a lot

#87 2019-08-23 02:30:30, last edited by Guest. (2019-08-23 21:10:55)

Guest.

hi! i get im not the most liked member of this community, but ive since moved onto other things and honestly i just cant care anymore. i thought this would be fun to do as one last contribution. anyway.. so idk if it was widely known, but TOOP, Badoosh, Ravatroll, Tony111, and i directed the halloween 2018 update! as a request (sorta) i'll be going through a bunch of cool images of cut content and other stuff from that update, including some insight on how it was to work on this update.

starting off: let's look at some cut content

BLOG IMAGES
these never made it to the final thing cause xeno made his own blog post (we did have writing for the post too but its gone to time)

Blog_img_00.png
the loadscreen at the time of the blog post's writing

Blog_img_01.png
the main cast! im pretty sure everything here is near final but i could be wrong

Blog_img_02.png
a cut smiley, the dead/deceased/whatever i forgot it was called smiley! it was meant to be free like how the scared smiley from 2015 was free. i wouldnt say this was cut because we wanted to keep it "kid friendly" but i think it went hand in hand with another thing that was cut and youll see why here soon

Blog_img_05.png
a compilation of all the **** added throughout the years in every halloween update. the halloween updates were the favorite updates for everyone in the team so this was kind of an "us" thing

HALLOWEEN VIGINETTE
unknown.png
this was meant to replace 2017's viginette since it was never removed after it and was slated to be shown every halloween. it's super bare because we didnt want it to be obnoxious

A BUNCH OF SMILEY NONSENSE
Halloween_2018_Smileys.png
dead smiley, early exe

unknown.png
this was before exe was made, early gargoyle

unknown.png
a near final gargoyle

unknown.png
dont ask

BLOCKSSSS
unknown.png
4 sided arches. only the top 2 exist now lol

for_jet_3.png
early dungeon blocks, and also yeah thats blood decorations cut for obvious reasons

EARLY HALLOWEEN 2 BADGE
Halloween_2_Badge_PNG.png
made around the same time i made the puzzle pack 2, bittersweet, advent calendar, and video game 2 badges. replaced with the final one thank god

EARLY **** LOADSCREEN
unknown.png
yea

DESIGN DOCS MADE NEAR THE START OF DEVELOPMENT BACK IN LIKE JULY 2018
unknown.png
DesignDoc18.png
tons of early stuff here... the top one was the first one ever made!

and thats all the content i can find. other than that, i remember there being talk about a black cat smiley that didnt get far. nearly every other concept of the update got in.

alright ! development talk time. im not gonna spend too much time checking but the development chat goes back to around june '18. concepts for the update were tossed around ever since october '17. i don't know how the ****, but after harping on xeno for so long to allow me to get some **** done, i was able to make those badges i mentioned earlier around december '17. a few months later, i made a small team and pitched this update to xeno, somehow he accepted. so we got to work straight away - MANY months of planning, about 4 months of actual work and development. we really hope this update was worth it.

i don't like xeno a lot on a personal level but i was still and am still honored to have that opportunity to make the update. it got a little sour around the end because of some last minute surprise changes xeno made (cough SHADOW BLOCKS cough) but we were all really happy with how it turned out. i could not have (literally) asked for a better team to work with. we had a blast working on that update when it was all of us together. TOOP, Badoosh, Ravatroll, Tony111 - yall are really the **** best and i love you.

we aimed to make this update one of the best ones ee ever had to offer so we really hope it was all worth it. if any of you were around when the update was released - what do you think of it?

anyway thats all.. unless i forgot something which i probably did so dont be surprised if this gets updated

- jet or whatever i go by on here idk i went through a lot of usernames

#88 2019-08-23 06:25:49, last edited by Joeyjoey65 (2019-08-23 06:28:20)

Joeyjoey65

this looks way better imo (besides the inappropriate stuff)
unknown.png

#89 2019-08-23 07:31:32

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Nothing in that image is inappropriate.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#90 2019-08-23 15:19:09

peace

was toop staff in ealry GM phase?

peace.png

#91 2019-08-23 15:30:28

peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

maby  the blood was idk

peace.png

#92 2019-08-23 16:06:41

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Merged Jet's Halloween 2018 thread.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#93 2019-08-23 16:44:38, last edited by Joeyjoey65 (2019-08-23 16:45:49)

Joeyjoey65

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

smilies. Especially the executioner besides the smiley that looks like it's been killed. The previous executioner was cut for various reasons but the EE Icon looks way better

#94 2019-08-23 17:41:09, last edited by Badoosh (2019-08-24 03:36:46)

Badoosh
EE Homeboy
Website

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … or_var.png

"Fun" facts: The blue robot was inspired by a really old graphic by someone named Ice. The yellow one was unfinished. All the Terminator variants were deemed as ugly and would have been entirely redone, too.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … Jester.png
Jester Smiley - Was never finished, and so was never added. Created by Toop.

Toop had a giant bucket list of smileys he wanted to add. This one was planned in 2015, and would have been released in a themed update with the princess smiley. The first draft looked bad, and Toop had decided to make it a misc. smiley update with his 3 most wanted smileys instead: chef, princess, and clown. Later, it was finished, and planned to be released in September 2016, but he quit just a couple months beforehand.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … illain.png
Supervillain Smiley - The enemy of the earlier Superhero Smiley. Created by Toop.

Toop really didn't like this smiley, at all. The idea for the superhero smiley was to give EE a generic superhero, because we thought it would be lots of fun to use in your own worlds, for people who liked roleplaying and stuff. This villain is one I just begged him to make, because I thought it would be really fun. Originally part of a superhero contest, it would have been a small-themed smiley update instead, but was pushed off because Toop really had so many plans and it wasn't turning out well.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … /Miner.png

Jet is pretty much right about this one. Also, I think Toop wanted to make something that matched RPGmaster200's smileys at the time. This was meant to be released with the Mine Pack, but because of a conflict with his smiley releasing schedule, and the fact that it was not looking good, he put it off. In the update world, he added a sign about the missing miner smiley that would have been released soon. I can't remember when exactly it was going to be released, but I guess it would be alongside the jester.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nk_WIP.png

In addition to what Jet added, there was also a cyberpunk pack that was paired with this smiley that didn't pass due to being too similar to the sci-fi pack.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … 65/pug.png

No comment.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … er_now.png

Placeholder smileys using old graphics from Brushfire's Graphics. [Edit: The latter three smileys are: the earliest version of the cyberpunk smiley: he wore futuristic computer glasses and a communications microphone, a mardi gras jester (a prototype for another update Toop never got around to), and a jazz musician smiley, but edited with the glasses tinted red.] It wasn't anything serious, since Toop wasn't making graphics for the game yet.

Aura colors are as follows: Admin, Guardian, Developer (staff who code for the game), green one is for graphics designer. The red one is a joke: Secret Moderator: who would toggle this right next to someone who broke the rules, just to spook them.

Wooted by: (2)

#95 2019-08-23 18:41:20, last edited by Kira (2019-08-23 18:41:45)

Kira

Jet wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

Post it

u got it chief, ill post it in GAME DISCUSSION in a new topic cause i found a lot

Tomahawk be like:

giphy.gif

#96 2019-08-23 21:08:05

Guest.

Tomahawk wrote:

Merged Jet's Halloween 2018 thread.

dont see a point to but ok

Joeyjoey65 wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

smilies. Especially the executioner besides the smiley that looks like it's been killed. The previous executioner was cut for various reasons but the EE Icon looks way better

no, the executioner was changed because that was an early version lol. the joke is that executioners are supposed to behead people, but smileys are only heads so nothing really happened to the lil guy

Guest.1566590885760191

Board footer