Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#301 2019-08-21 21:53:21

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Crybaby wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

!vote peace

Because his posts are annoying

We already discussed how policy lynching isnt the best idea on day 1 AND have at least two better candidates, and you chose Peace anyway? ?

Mostly a joke

Discord: jawp#5123

#302 2019-08-21 22:13:29

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Crybaby wrote:

I recall someone earlier asking that we should lynch Norboy tonight, and then lynch Slabdrill tomorrow. I don't remember if that was Norboy himself, but if it was, then that would mean he probably isn't the disguised, and he wants the disguiser to cover up Slabdrill, or perhaps it means Slabdrill himself is the disguiser.

I didn't say that. If you're wondering what i did say, i said that if Slabdrill is voted and flips mafia then the town should lynch me next.
Although it is quite ironic. I tried to save others from being lynched, and i get lynched for it. It is double ironic actually if you consider another thing which i won't reveal now but will be made obvious.

β˜…              β˜†        β˜…        β˜†         β˜…
   β˜†    β˜…                     β˜…

#303 2019-08-21 22:16:05

Minimania
Moderation Team

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I didn't say that. If you're wondering what i did say, i said that if Slabdrill is voted and flips mafia then the town should lynch me next.

Even more suspicious, because it gives the disguiser a chance to cover you up.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#304 2019-08-21 22:19:13

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Remember to never trust any lynches after mine. And stay on the people that voted for me like dogs. Don’t believe their lies.

#305 2019-08-21 22:20:43

Minimania
Moderation Team

I'm already keeping track of that

21cZxBv.png

#306 2019-08-21 22:25:48

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Oh and MrJawapa switching his vote to Peace when i’m close to being lynched definitely seems like a mafia move to disassociate himself with my lynch. Keep an eye on him too.

#307 2019-08-21 22:28:52

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Just lynch me already. Peace, can you change your vote to me? It’s for the benefit of the town.
Night.

#308 2019-08-21 22:39:28, last edited by Kira (2019-08-21 23:33:29)

Kira

Slabdrill -               Zumza - 1
ShadowsEdge -      ZeldaXD - 1
NorwegianBoy -     Mutantdevle, NorwegianBoy, TaskManager, Crybaby - 4
Peace -                   MrJawapa - 1
3 more votes needed for majority
There is 16 Hours and 22 minutes left.

#309 2019-08-21 22:56:03

Minimania
Moderation Team

No, don't make more people vote for you. You'll already lose by plurality. If you are innocent, then you're going to needlessly make people seem more suspicious by making them hammer for you.

21cZxBv.png

#310 2019-08-21 23:01:01

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Yeah, good point Crybaby.
Suggested lynches once i’m gone is:
- MrJawapa
- Mutantdevle
- Taskmanager
In that descending order.

@Kira Your vote list is hard to look at. No numbers, no structure, and you even put Taskmanagers vote twice. One for Slab and one for me.

#311 2019-08-21 23:01:29

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

TaskManager wrote:

tfw no good target for policy lynching :cry:

suspiciousness +1

Luka504 wrote:

If we don't get any better candidates, I suggest we lynch slabdrill first.

The mafia have a disguiser and a janitor; the two toles that guarantee that we'll have minimal information to work with. The jester doesn't make things any easier either.

Communication is vital here, so a lurker is the last thing I want.

This is still very early in the game, it had only been a few hours. A few people agreed slab was a good choice, unless a better optioned emerged, but still:

suspiciousness +1

TaskManager wrote:

What do you think of Zumza, Jawapa, Zelda being candidates for the same reason?

Trying to get me and zumza lynched for being lurkers, when we are definitely not lurkers.

suspiciousness +1

mutantdevle wrote:

I've always found Slab to be a useful lurker to be honest. He's definitely a decent candidate for the day 1 lynch but I don't see why we need to be so narrow-minded about it.

+ 1 good boi point

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Looking at the player list i think Zumza would be the least useful player overall to the town.

This is based on... nothing.

suspiciousness +1

TaskManager wrote:

In PurgatorEE Zelda posted rarely but his posts were useful

press X to doubt

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

-Eleizibeth (Yes. Seems like another funposter Γ  la JoeyC.)

Ele made one post, and it was a response to a question being asked. I don't agree with this.

eleizibeth wrote:

i'd rather have another reason to lynch someone though that's not "they're usually a lurker". lynching someone just because they're lurking seems kinda bad.

+ good boi points

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I don't think we should be too hasty to lynch someone. We have 72 hours to decide who we want to lynch. So we can find a potential suspect to lynch. While the inactive players are the best option, at the moment, it might be the best option for us to hold off on lynching someone until we get more information. That way, if another suspect arises, for a reason different than just being inactive, we have a more likely candidate for a Mafia member.

I think the inactive players should only be lynched as a worst case scenario.

+good boi points

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Luka504 is giving me bad vibes. He seems overly hung up with Slabdrill. Yet he isn't actually voting for him.
How many posts has he made where he doesn't mention how much he wants to lynch the afk people, specifically Slabdrill?
I think putting some pressure on Luka504 will give us much more valuable information than if we were to mislynch some funposting noobie.

!Lynch Luka504

Protecting your teammate?

Zumza wrote:

I thought you did not know anything about this game, or at least that's what you said so far.
Where does this "wisdom" come from? Maybe someone told you to say it? An anti-revolutionary friend, hmm?

!Lynch Ele (also a pun with a bonus l to mean she)

This is a stupid vote

Joeyjoey65 wrote:

!Lynch Luka504

3 posts before this, he said he agrees with Luka.

eleizibeth wrote:

luka, why is slab a better candidate than other lurkers like zelda or crybaby? (they haven't said anything yet either)

good question

+good boi points

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

MrJawapa: I don't feel good about him. Especially his "early mafia prediction" post. It's way too early to start blaming people to be mafia imo. What is be basing this on? Why does he put Mutantdevle in there? What the **** is Jawapa doing? (Scumlean)

Based on interactions with people, and reactions I get from my predictions.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

!Vote 2B55B5G TNG

separation

This would make sense because he supported Luka, then suddenly turned against Luka. Then claimed 2B was likely to be the jester... which I'm not sure was based on anything, and then voted for 2B. That doesn't make any sense.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Scumlean:
MrJawapa
HeebusBajesus
2B55B5G TNG

more separation from 2B. Not sure why he tagged heebus as scum.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Also, can you explain why you think Slab, Norboy and Mutant are you in your Early Mafia Prediction list? It's hard to figure out mafia members in the early state of the game, especially in day 1, and you didn't even provide explanations for that list.

Because Norboy was all in favor of lynching slab, and then changed his mind quickly. My guess is, Norboy was going to write slab off as a teammate. Killing a fellow mafia member would make him look townie (ex: last game when we did the same thing). I said mutant because at the time, mutant hadn't contributed much. I took his silence as an attempt to not draw attention to himself.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

You'd prefer voting either Mutantdevle, Zumza or MrJawapa i assume? (Those are the ones you put as neutral-suspicious) But are you willing to hammer Slabdrill if he seems like the only available choice?

suspiciousness +1

Slabdrill wrote:

Norwegianboy - You're acting like a good townie would!

He's definitely not.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Well one things for sure. Peace aint mafia, cus if he was then the entire mafia team would have surrendered by now.

separation

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

MrJawapa is the most worth looking into in my opinion. He has put people as suspicious without bothering to explain why. Isolate his posts and look at the "early mafia prediction" statements. Even though his arguments seem like they lack a big amount logic, people like Mutant and Taskmanager still back it up

I don't think either of them backed me up on anything. Ever since I called you suspicious, you've made an effort to make me look suspicious.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I think voting MrJawapa would give us the most information out of everyone here.

I think lynching mrjawapa would kill the person that got us cornered.

TaskManager wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

New prediction:

Norboy
Slab
Taskmanager

Wonder why

I don't know if you said this sarcastically, but I do genuinely wonder why. I don't see what links he's drawing between you and the other 2?

It wasn't sarcastic, I do wonder too
I don't think it would make sense for any mafia member ever to bus their entire team day 1

Because this post:

TaskManager wrote:

!lynch NorwegianBoy
The only reason I didn't want to do this earlier was that there  was a wagon on Slab already and taking votes from him and putting them  on Norboy could make either have not enough votes for a lynch, now that  other people switched to Norboy, there's no risk that the wagon falls apart
Also mutant provided another good point on lynching Norboy so here we go

seemed super suspicious. Thought maybe Norboy gave up, and so slab finally voted for norboy, and you finally cast your vote. This would make both of you look like town.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Remember to never trust any lynches after mine. And stay on the people that voted for me like dogs. Don’t believe their lies.

I have mixed emotions about this post. I don't know what to think about you anymore.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (2)

#312 2019-08-22 02:34:21

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

The reason I trust norwegianboy is that they have given adequate description for their choices. They also selfvoted, and from what I can tell they don’t intend to remove it. In a game where there’s only 3 mafia, bussing someone is duch a risky strategy I don’t think they’d go for it.

suddenly random sig change

#313 2019-08-22 04:39:58

Minimania
Moderation Team

Self-voting doesnt mean ****.

21cZxBv.png

#314 2019-08-22 06:32:44

ShadowsEdge

Ok so I'm doing this post mainly so I put something out there.

I've been inactive for a lot of today, because when I got home I had stuff I needed to do, then I had homework. And then I had to go help my sister with stuff, and when I finally had downtime, I got really tired. I actually just got up out of bed from almost falling asleep, and decided to make a post before I actually go to sleep.

The lynch on Norwegian gives me a bad feeling. First the fact that the situation around his lynch was sketchy to begin with. My suspicion for him is placed higher than others, but as I've said before, his actions can be interpreted for being of either alignment, which is why I wasn unsure of lynching Norwegian.

Norwegian voting to lynch himself doesn't ease anything about the whole situation either. If Norwegian was Mafia, voting for himself would make absolutely no sense. The Mafia only have 3 members, to lose a single member from that would mean a huge hit for them. And his willingness, or more, acceptance, to be lynched, doesn't strike me as a suspicious move, and instead an attempt to put the people who voted for him under closer scrutiny.

My suspicion of Norwegian hasn't vanished, but at the moment, I don't agree with the lynch placed on him. Although, currently, I do see him as more Town than sus.

I think for the moment, I'll hang back on a lynch, since I'm still pretty tired right now, and even had trouble trying to make sense of my thoughts to put them into words.

I don't recommend a Jawapa lynch, either. I may very well be wrong, but because of Jawapa's actions, he's the one I read most as a Jester. Which is why I don't believe Norwegian is Jester. My read may very well be wrong. But either way, lynching either of them gives me a bad feeling.

I'm gonna head to sleep now. Sorry for my inactivity today, just had a lot of things in the way.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

Wooted by:

#315 2019-08-22 06:37:54

Minimania
Moderation Team

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Norwegian voting to lynch himself doesn't ease anything about the whole situation either. If Norwegian was Mafia, voting for himself would make absolutely no sense.

It makes sense because he's not close to getting lynched, and people in past games have earned townie points for self voting

21cZxBv.png

#316 2019-08-22 06:41:25

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Crybaby, if this game didn’t have townie power roles i’d agree with you. The reason i’m voting myself is to give the town a early lesson in never just assuming that because someone goes against the groupthink it somehow means they are more scummy than the people that just go along with whatever.

#317 2019-08-22 06:49:45

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I may very well be wrong, but because of Jawapa's actions, he's the one I read most as a Jester.

Do you really want to take that chance?

#318 2019-08-22 06:56:39

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

I’ll read Page 9 to 13 again because I wasn’t really catching up, maybe I’ll make a post later.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#319 2019-08-22 07:29:35

peace

uhm guys noweg self voting can mean he is the jester! lynchim him sets us in danger on day 1 as he can choose whoeveer tf he wants to kill wiht him why woudl noweg self vote? why woudl a mafia self vote? on day 1 he ginains nothign wiht it if hes mafia i dont want to protect noweg but this is somethign to consider why does noweg self vote? im not fine wiht noweg voting himself it means he is very likely th ejester or he is a townie prove himself he is town mafia is wht 3 only selfvoting here makes absolutly no sense for mafia right? sure in amafia #27 it coudl wokr cause there where no nights/PR's and you ccoud l gain townieness wiht it +you were wiht 5 mafs im not fine wiht lynchign the jester if its not needed im more fine with leavign him off and ggettign lucky that mafia kills him why give someone a free win if its ot needed

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#320 2019-08-22 07:33:42

peace

Kira wrote:

-Peace (Replacing JoeyC)
-TaskManager
-2B55B5G TNG (Replacing Luka504)
-NorwegianboyEE
-mutantdevle-
-ShadowsEdge
-Zumza*
-MrJawapa
-ZeldaXD*
-Eleizibeth*
-Slabdrill*
-HeebusBajesus*
-Crybaby

* quite inactive please i want to hear more from you guys! - more inactivr then in other games btu still quite decent active this coudl mena somehting im not sure

peace.png

#321 2019-08-22 07:41:09

peace

kira can you prod heebusbajesus he hasnt posted for very long and itsquite annoying to read inactive people here cause of a jester/neutral role

peace.png

#322 2019-08-22 07:42:41

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

mrjawapa wrote:

TaskManager wrote:
tfw no good target for policy lynching :cry:

suspiciousness +1

Nah
I had the same approach of doing a policy lynching in Railmat's game that crashed eventually, and I was Town there
It was also mentioned in this game that D1 is policy lynches anyway. That's before Slabdrill drama broke out

mrjawapa wrote:

TaskManager wrote:
What do you think of Zumza, Jawapa, Zelda being candidates for the same reason?

Trying to get me and zumza lynched for being lurkers, when we are definitely not lurkers.

suspiciousness +1

Nah it was merely to see how would people, particularly Luka, react to someone other than Slabdrill
I thought I said this before but I can't find it rip

mrjawapa wrote:

TaskManager wrote:
In PurgatorEE Zelda posted rarely but his posts were useful

press X to doubt

It's the actual impression I got of him in that game
Are you going to argue about something that isn't even part of this game

mrjawapa wrote:

seemed super suspicious. Thought maybe Norboy gave up, and so slab finally voted for norboy, and you finally cast your vote. This would make both of you look like town.

Would I really bus both of my teammates day 1
Also prior to that I briefly mentioned I'd switch to Norboy if the Norboy/Slab wagon doesn't fall apart because of some people voting one of them and some voting the other

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#323 2019-08-22 08:22:36

Minimania
Moderation Team

TaskManager wrote:

Are you going to argue about something that isn't even part of this game

To be entirely fair to Jawapa and Mutantdevle, you were Mafia last game

21cZxBv.png

#324 2019-08-22 10:25:55

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

ehhh
jawapa was maf too
i dont even know why that point is relevant

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#325 2019-08-22 10:40:24

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Why was i (a townie) the only one defending Slabdrill and looking at alternatives rather than immediately jumping on the Slabdrill bandwagon? This proves to me that something doesn't add up about the people that suggested him.

After re-reading, I think this makes sense now. Mafia would defend Slabdrill if Slabdrill is mafia, because if mafia already lose one of the members, it'll be hard for them to win. So based on this, I think Slabdrill has a higher chance to be town.
So the people who voted Slabdrill are a bit suspicious.

TaskManager wrote:

Slab is or was the most eligible lynch target if we're judging by inactivity argument
Yet you were opposed to lynching him and tried to put someone else in his spot. I find that scum motivated since I don't really see pro-town reasons to keeping him
And your push for Luka seemed like a mere retaliation, which only reinforced my belief

I think Norwegianboy did that because he thinks a policy lynch for day 1 isn't suitable for this game, so he tried to find someone else for a lynch so town can get more info. I think the reason we're keeping Slabdrill is because inactive doesn't mean he must be scum, and day 1 isn't good for a policy lynch.

I don't think Norwegianboy's push on Luka is a retaliation, it is actually reasonable, considering Luka's actions and that day 1 isn't good for policy lynch.

mutantdevle wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

"Meh, let’s just lynch the afk without bothering to gather more vital data"

I don't understand why y'all think that supporting 1 lynch means no more data can be gathered and no more options can be discussed. That's not how it works at all. I've always been in support of lynching someone on day 1 and day 1 lynches are almost always policy. Why do you think in placing 1 vote or committing to your opinion is people somehow trying to cut off the discussion?

This is indeed true, except the part that day 1 is almost for policy lynches because it isn't suitable for this mafia game.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

/Vote NorwegianboyEE

I see this move as trying to prove himself town, although it won't work well.

ShadowsEdge wrote:

I don't think this is really a good lynch to do, Norwegian has been useful in games past, and would be useful in this game as well, but lynching him from the start will get rid of his ability to do that. If you guys don't want to switch your opinions of him, that's fine. But, honestly, I think this lynch is pretty weird, because the basis for it is to "Confirm someone as Town."

I understand the basic idea of if anyone in the future days is lynched then they might actually be Mafia, because of Disguiser, but that's not really a reason to switch the vote to someone who is quite possibly town, and is being lynched for the reason of confirming townness. Especially when the lynch could be used on someone who is deemed more suspicious of being Mafia.

It's not like I changed my opinion on not lynching Norwegianboy but I think lynching Norboy can get us some info about other people but not only confirming his towness. But if Norboy is lynched, assuming he's town, we'll lose a valuable player. I don't really think he's mafia tbh.

mutantdevle wrote:

This lynch isn't to confirm him as town - I believe he is the scummiest person here. I'm pretty sure jawapa at least has that opinion as well.

I don't think Norwegianboy is the scummiest person, instead, I think those people who supported a Slabdrill lynch are currently the most suspicious. I think Slab is also town because mafia would've come out and defend him if he's mafia. You might say the mafia would not expose themselves just to protect one mafia, but if they don't do anything, they'll lose one mafia member, which can bring them into a dangerous position. But the situation is that only Norboy has been protecting Slabdrill, (I also defended for Slabdrill before but that was only because I think being inactive doesn't mean they're scum, I've been fluctuating between lynching Slabdrill or not, but there's not really many info so I put him in Neutral, and didn't really defend him) so Slabdrill is more likely town, same as Norwegianboy who has been defending him.

mrjawapa wrote:

New prediction:

Norboy
Slab
Taskmanager

Why?

mrjawapa wrote:

!vote peace

Because his posts are annoying

I see this as a joke vote but at the same time could be Jester trying to bring more suspicion towards himself.

Post #299 by Crybaby is a good post, as a person who doesn't really support a Norboy lynch, reading that post can let me know the motives behind the Norboy lynch. What I'm thinking is that lynching one of the people who supports a Slabdrill lynch can also give us info, if they indeed is town then maybe I have to reconsider about Norboy and Slabdrill being town. If they're mafia, then I think we can assume Norboy and Slabdrill are truly town.

One thing I want to ask Jawapa is, do you still support lynching Slabdrill? I was confused.

I'm still not voting yet, because both sides seems reasonable.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

peace1567329158761133

Board footer